Digest for rec.sport.golf@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 4 topics

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jul 11 12:38PM -0700

>Nor is the fact that there are only 4 Co-ops left from what ObamaCare and Obama started...originally 36. Millions of tax payer money down the toilet.
 
>Anything attached with Obama name is like that.
 
Only to lamebrains who haven't a clue.
 
>He and Dems were great at spending other people's money.
 
Well it lasted through the Bush era didn't it? Another little fact
that lamebrains overlook.
 
Lame brains are people who have nothing better to do but stew about an irrelevant story.
 
Get some sunshine!
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 11 03:19PM -0500

On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 12:38:16 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
wrote:
 
>that lamebrains overlook.
 
>Lame brains are people who have nothing better to do but stew about an irrelevant story.
 
>Get some sunshine!
 
You failed to respond to the fact that George bush had 8 years to do
something about the phone debacle. Just Obama, as usual.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jul 11 01:25PM -0700

On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 12:38:16 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gds...@aol.com>
wrote:
- show quoted text -
You failed to respond to the fact that George bush had 8 years to do
something about the phone debacle. Just Obama, as usual.
 
Both equally inept Presidents. One did the wrong things. Other did nothing at all.
"DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>: Jul 11 04:48PM

Dene wrote:
 
 
> This morning, DTJ releases the emails and once again, it much ado
> about not much not. FNN should be ashamed of themselves. Beyond
> stupid!
 
"the crown prosecutor of Russia" had offered "to provide the Trump
campaign with some official documents and information that would
incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very
useful to your father"
 
I don't suppose they wanted anything in return?
 
Not that much, unless someone is looking for proof the campaign were
lying about their contacts with Russians and the Russian state.
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: Jul 11 09:54AM -0700

On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 12:15:37 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> Yesterday I had the misfortune of listening to 4 hours of CNN about DTJ. One hysteric assumption after another, including Portlandia's idiotic Dem Sen. Wyden.
 
> This morning, DTJ releases the emails and once again, it much ado about not much not. FNN should be ashamed of themselves. Beyond stupid!
 
Wow, Greg, are you really oblivious to all the lies he and others have told
about this meeting? Or to the fact that he has changed his story three times? Or to the fact that the e-mails he released directly contradicted his
initial explanation of the meeting? Or that his lawyer's explanation
is completely different from his own? If you don't believe CNN, then why watch it for four hours? Why don't you look for a legitimate news outlet
that reports the above facts in a way that corroborates your claim that
the whole thing is BS. Good luck; you won't find any.
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 11 12:44PM -0500

On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 12:22:22 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
>> that reports the above facts in a way that corroborates your claim that
>> the whole thing is BS. Good luck; you won't find any.
 
>Nobody has any cites for these lies.
 
Do you practice being a schmuck? All of what John posted is absolute
truth. Use your computer for something other than making a fool of
yourself on RSG. Check the news. Even Junior's emails are there to
be read.
 
>How is that?
 
Dumb question.
-hh <recscuba_google@huntzinger.com>: Jul 11 11:18AM -0700

On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 12:54:51 PM UTC-4, John B. wrote:
> about this meeting? Or to the fact that he has changed his story three times? > Or to the fact that the e-mails he released directly contradicted his
> initial explanation of the meeting? Or that his lawyer's explanation
> is completely different from his own?
 
I'm really afraid that there's a lot of diehard fans who will
still try to insist on being in willful disbelief of guilt
even if 45 gives DTJ a Presidential Pardon.
 
Case in point ... Richard Nixon still had a 24% Approval rating on
the day that he resigned from Office.
 
 
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/05/15/how-america-viewed-the-watergate-scandal-as-it-was-unfolding/>
 
 
 
-hh
"DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>: Jul 11 06:19PM

Moderate wrote:
 
 
> Nobody has any cites for these lies.
 
> How is that?
 
Rubbish, 0/10 for style.
 
It's as easily dismissed as a bogus assertion as it is to read a post
made two topics earlier about some of those lies.
 
"Did I meet with people that were Russian? I'm sure, I'm sure I did,"
he told The New York Times in March. "But none that were set up. None
that I can think of at the moment. And certainly none that I was
representing the campaign in any way, shape or form."
 
Square that with the emails setting up the meet with the Russian
attorney.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jul 11 12:27PM -0700

Wow, Greg, are you really oblivious to all the lies he and others have told
about this meeting? Or to the fact that he has changed his story three times? Or to the fact that the e-mails he released directly contradicted his
initial explanation of the meeting? Or that his lawyer's explanation
is completely different from his own? If you don't believe CNN, then why watch it for four hours? Why don't you look for a legitimate news outlet
that reports the above facts in a way that corroborates your claim that
the whole thing is BS. Good luck; you won't find any.
 
Was traveling. CNN is the on news station I can stream via audio. If a fair news outlet been on, I'd listened to it instead. Sad...CNN use to be neutral. Now it's 90% shrill Trump hate.
"DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>: Jul 11 07:38PM

Dene wrote:
 
> Was traveling. CNN is the on news station I can stream via audio. If
> a fair news outlet been on, I'd listened to it instead. Sad...CNN use
> to be neutral. Now it's 90% shrill Trump hate.
 
It's somewhat disingenuous to complain about a station you chose to
listen to for 4 hours.
 
I guess that is the Trump way.
 
Diss a broadcaster as not worth listening to but listen anyway.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jul 11 12:55PM -0700

Bill O nailed it.....
 
Trump, Jr. smart to release emails. Tabloid guy set him up w Russian lawyer who promised Hillary dirt. She didn't deliver. That's the story.
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 11 03:16PM -0500

On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 13:50:53 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
 
>> Dumb question.
 
>So nobody has anything to prove he lied?
>That is what I thought.
 
As usual your thoughts are empty.
 
He lied when he said that he never talked to any Russians during the
campaign. We don't know which of his stories about the meeting with
the Russian lawyer was a lie yet.
"DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>: Jul 11 08:14PM

Dene wrote:
 
 
> Trump, Jr. smart to release emails. Tabloid guy set him up w Russian
> lawyer who promised Hillary dirt. She didn't deliver. That's the
> story.
 
If you ignore all the important stuff; intent, lies, the law, stuff
like that.
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 11 03:21PM -0500

On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 12:55:48 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
wrote:
 
>Bill O nailed it.....
 
>Trump, Jr. smart to release emails. Tabloid guy set him up w Russian lawyer who promised Hillary dirt. She didn't deliver. That's the story.
 
Yep, and you don't see what's wrong with that?
"DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>: Jul 11 08:17PM


> He lied when he said that he never talked to any Russians during the
> campaign. We don't know which of his stories about the meeting with
> the Russian lawyer was a lie yet.
 
Ignore him. He's had his ass whipped so badly today he is just trying
to be annoying now.
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 11 03:22PM -0500

On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 20:17:30 -0000 (UTC), "DumbedDownUSA"
>> the Russian lawyer was a lie yet.
 
>Ignore him. He's had his ass whipped so badly today he is just trying
>to be annoying now.
 
That's been happening for nearly twenty years.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jul 11 01:23PM -0700

- hide quoted text -
Dene wrote:
 
 
> Trump, Jr. smart to release emails. Tabloid guy set him up w Russian
> lawyer who promised Hillary dirt. She didn't deliver. That's the
> story.
 
 
 
If you ignore all the important stuff; intent, lies, the law, stuff
like that.
 
What law was broken? Obviously you don't know the difference between a lie and further clarification. Perhaps you should switch off MSNBC and try to contemplate the truth.
 
Or get a job.
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: Jul 11 12:19PM -0500

>> stuff, but about Russia that are dead wrong."
 
>>Lot's more that clears the administration.
 
> That is simply a lie.
 
It is a direct quote from Comey.
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: Jul 11 12:22PM -0500

> is completely different from his own? If you don't believe CNN, then why watch it for four hours? Why don't you look for a legitimate news outlet
> that reports the above facts in a way that corroborates your claim that
> the whole thing is BS. Good luck; you won't find any.
 
Nobody has any cites for these lies.
 
How is that?
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: Jul 11 01:50PM -0500

> be read.
 
>>How is that?
 
> Dumb question.
 
So nobody has anything to prove he lied?
That is what I thought.
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: Jul 11 01:52PM -0500

> Yesterday I had the misfortune of listening to 4 hours of CNN about DTJ. One hysteric assumption after another, including Portlandia's idiotic Dem Sen. Wyden.
 
> This morning, DTJ releases the emails and once again, it much ado about not much not. FNN should be ashamed of themselves. Beyond stupid!
 
They are liberals. They think emails are supposed to be destroyed.
--
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jul 11 09:56AM -0700

On 2017-07-11 9:44 AM, Moderate wrote:
 
> No, you are clearly being dishonest.
 
> "There have been many, many stories based on ? well, lots of
> stuff, but about Russia that are dead wrong."
 
That doesn't say WHICH stories are wrong, Doofus.
 
It also doesn't say ALL the stories about Russia are wrong.
 
 
> Lot's more that clears the administration.
 
That doesn't clear the administration.
 
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 11 12:11PM -0500

On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 11:44:56 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
 
>"There have been many, many stories based on ? well, lots of
> stuff, but about Russia that are dead wrong."
 
>Lot's more that clears the administration.
 
That is simply a lie.
 
>I do enjoy you morons going down the rabbit hole again :-)
 
You're the one that's in a state of confusion. Lying does that to
you.
"DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>: Jul 11 05:13PM

Moderate wrote:
 
 
> > I can't see one to support your assertion. So you admit not being
> > honest?
 
> No, you are clearly being dishonest.
 
No I am not. That is not my MO.
 
> "There have been many, many stories based on ? well, lots of
> stuff, but about Russia that are dead wrong."
 
That says some stories were wrong. It does not say what you claimed,
i.e. "there is nothing to it.." Not even close.
 
> Lot's more that clears the administration.
 
Let's hear it then. I would say you are losing credibility but you have
a lot of work to do to gain any first.
 
Remind me of the context of all the stuff he said he could not discuss
in open session.
 
You seem to fail to comprehend that the only things he could be firm
about were those that were not true. He left plenty unanswered which
implies there is plenty under investigation. He even implied that one
of the Senators was wrong to say that she had seen no evidence of
collusion.
 
That is a long long way from clearing anyone or anything, even Trump
who wasn't officially under investigation by Comey.
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 11 12:39PM -0500

On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 12:19:56 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
 
>>>Lot's more that clears the administration.
 
>> That is simply a lie.
 
>It is a direct quote from Comey.
 
But in what context?
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.golf+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment