Hope doing great…!!!
· Bartlesville, Oklahoma
· Estimated 3 MONTH CONTRACT (potential to go longer)
· Interview: Skype of phone
Responsibilities may include:
• Design, development, and implementation of the Hadoop environment.
• Working across business teams to ensure alignment between business objectives and technical architecture.
• Working on unusually complex problems and provide solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious.
• Providing technical direction and system architecture advice for individual initiatives.
• Legally authorized to work in the job posting country.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar.
• 1 or more years of experience administering a production Hadoop cluster.
• 5 years in a Linux Systems Administration role for a large environment.
• Strong knowledge of Linux systems and internals (RHEL 5-7 preferred).
• Fluent in at least one scripting language (Bash, Python, Pearl, etc.).
• 1 or more years of experience working with Hortonworks Data Platform.
• 1 or more years of experience working with Ambari, Hue, Hive, Sqoop, and Ranger.
• 1 or more years of experience working with SAP data models.
• Working knowledge of one or more RDBMS systems such as Hana, Oracle, Sql Server, MySql, etc.
• Strong understanding of network troubleshooting.
• Solid troubleshooting abilities and able to work with a team to resolve large scale production issues.
• Experience using Puppet, Chef or other configuration management systems
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Detroit, Michigan" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/detroitmichigan.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.