Hope you are doing very well..
This is Ashwaq from Zen3 Inc., we have the below opening with our Direct Client. Please go through the below job description and let me know your comfort and availability so that we can discuss and proceed further.
Position: IT – Infrastructure Process Manager (Global Test Automation Engineer)
Location: St. Luis, MO
Duration: 6 Months
· Test Automation Engineer will support system integration and test activities
· Development and execution of integration scripts and capabilities-based test cases toward validation of System requirements
· Participate in the preparation and delivery of application ensures process compliance.
· Plan, develop and execute test cases that accurately simulate system usage on real work conditions.
· Analyze test results, identify and prioritizing potential bottleneck. Producing test reports and reporting findings to application scrum teams
· Work closely with application development scrum teams to gather and validate testing requirements.
· Ability to gather, organize, analyze, and report complex performance and functional testing results
· Programming experience
· Scripting languages (VBScript, JScript, CScript, Skala)
· Excellent written and verbal skills with ability to communicate with multiple levels of management and business stakeholders
· 2+ years working experience with Remedy
· 5 + years' work experience in software testing
· 2 + years' work experience in test automation and execution
· Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle and testing methodologies
· Strong knowledge of software automation tools
· Ability to independently plan, organize, schedule and manage small projects
· Experience with database language SQL or PL-SQL
· Strong knowledge of web analytics and network bandwidth performance
· Demonstrated experience in log mining and performance analytics
· Solid understanding of relational database models
· Strong problem solving, decision-making, and analytical abilities
· Possess active listening, good written and oral communication skills
· Able to collaborate effectively across matrix organization
· Knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) frameworks
· Familiarity with SCRUM or Agile software development methodologies.
· Work and/or educational experience in an agricultural, biotechnology, or life sciences industry
· Prefer Master's degree in Business Administration or Information Technology Management
Education or Equivalent Experience: BA/BS in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
Thanks & Regards
Ashwaq | Zen3 Inc.
14450 NE 29th Place, Bellevue | WA 98007
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Detroit, Michigan" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/detroitmichigan.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.