Digest for rec.sport.golf@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 3 topics

Friday, July 7, 2017

Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: Jul 07 12:33PM -0500


>>Hey, If a community organizer can do it..
 
> You can't possibly compare Trump's foreign policy knowledge with
> Obama's. Oh, I guess you could but it would make you look silly.
 
Obama's foreign policy gave us:
 
Russia in Crimea
Russia in Ukraine
Russia in Syria
ISIS everywhere.
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: Jul 07 03:25PM -0500

> reports I saw said that the hacking was not an issue.
> Next, Did you see my post with the subject "Whoa, I was wrong"?
 
> I don't recall Mod, or you having ever made that admittance.
 
That is no surpise. Your memory is not good at all.
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: Jul 07 03:31PM -0500

>>(https://twitter.com/USMC/status/883113359213711361?s=03)
 
>>Trump told Putin Syria is not getting the land liberated from ISIS.
 
> So he's giving it to Russia?
 
Nope Trump is going to start fracking on it as
a new US Territory.
Kissmyassistan.
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: Jul 07 02:06PM -0500

>> lies. They privately admit there is nothing to the Trump
>> collusion.
 
> So you're involved with their private discussions. LOL
 
Absolutely. They were made public by Veritas.
 
>> evidence. There is actual evidence of their collusion with
>> Russia.
 
> Again, how in the world could you know this?
 
Wikileaks.
 
 
>>Idiots.
 
> Prove that.
 
Just did.
 
 
--
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jul 07 12:06PM -0700

On Friday, July 7, 2017 at 10:21:10 AM UTC-8, MNMikeW wrote:
> > speaking from a prepared speech he's a complete wacko. That's when
> > his lies come to the forefront, and there are so many of them.
 
> Whereas Obama could barely put a sentence together without a teleprompter.
 
I disagree with that. He would talk and talk and talk during an interview.
MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>: Jul 07 02:31PM -0500

Moderate wrote:
 
>> <http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/09/obamacare-haters-freaking-out-over-new-report.html>
 
>> -hh
 
> This source is completely false and misleading.
 
And is a two year old opinion piece by liberal Johnathan Chait.
MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>: Jul 07 01:16PM -0500

Dene wrote:
 
> He imposed sanctions on Russian diplomats in the US and kicked some
> of them out. What did you want him to do, bomb Moscow?
 
> After the election. Why did he not do this before the election, so as to limit their meddling?
 
Because the Obama administration didn't give a fuck about it until
Hillary lost.
MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>: Jul 07 01:18PM -0500

John B. wrote:
> Or to revive the coal industry and put all the miners back to work.
> All these things are impossible to achieve. Now why don't you show
> me where and when Obama made promises like those?
 
"Obamacare will save the average family $2500"
-hh <recscuba_google@huntzinger.com>: Jul 07 12:57PM -0700

On Friday, July 7, 2017 at 3:31:24 PM UTC-4, MNMikeW wrote:
> >> That promise, again, has come true."
 
> >> <http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/09/obamacare-haters-freaking-out-over-new-report.html>
 
> > This source is completely false and misleading.
 
Nope, the piece points out how the original claim wasn't 100%
unambiguous in what it was claiming -- and by you trying to
now claim a particular interpretation, after the fact, is
quite simply, a lame "Move the Goalposts" attempt.
 
 
> And is a two year old opinion piece by liberal Johnathan Chait.
 
History is history, Mike. Trying to change it will always fail.
 
 
The simple history of that time was that healthcare costs were
growing at much higher than inflation and the outcome of the ACA
was that it was successful in reining in that super-inflation.
 
And even Greg had to (reluctantly?) admit that some people
did literally save money ("...the ones who qualified for a
subsidy."). He & I may disagree with his claim on the middle
class (over $67K) getting hosed, but I'll need to see what
the basis of his claim is for this - - particularly in light
of how CBO assessments of the Trump Repeal Attempt are saying
that there's a big segment that's going to get "super-hosed"
if ACA is repealed.
 
And finally, it sure would be nicer still if we actually
had reforms that *reduce* total healthcare costs for everyone,
but as I've commented before, that can only happen if someone
in healthcare ultimately gets paid less: "so just whose ox is
to be gored?". Still waiting to hear any proposed solution
from you two on how to crack that nut.
 
 
-hh
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 07 02:59PM -0500

On Fri, 7 Jul 2017 11:02:32 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gdstrue@aol.com> wrote:
<clip>
>you think are worth while?
 
>You go first. Tell me what Obama did the last six years...
>I only have six months of Trump stuff.
 
I'll just list what I know.
 
Passed healthcare act
eliminated Ben Laden
Helped to oust Muhoberac
Eliminated F22
Took banks out of student loans
Credit card reform
Food Safety Act
Recovery and Reinvestment Act
Regulated Tobacco industry
Hate crime Act
Got rid of Ghaddifi
Dodd-Frank Act
 
And Trump's?
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 07 03:01PM -0500

On Fri, 7 Jul 2017 13:02:41 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
wrote:
 
>> out of those three areas. War?
 
>> As far as Syria, one bombing which made no difference.
 
>ISIS has been rolled back. Marines are shelling them 24/7. Keep up.
 
Mainly due to Russia and local forces. Our presence there is minimal.
>Weather forecast for ISIS ? steel rain. https://t.co/pEJvBeopNV
>(https://twitter.com/USMC/status/883113359213711361?s=03)
 
>Trump told Putin Syria is not getting the land liberated from ISIS.
 
So he's giving it to Russia?
-hh <recscuba_google@huntzinger.com>: Jul 07 01:03PM -0700

On Friday, July 7, 2017 at 3:06:02 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> > > his lies come to the forefront, and there are so many of them.
 
> > Whereas Obama could barely put a sentence together without a teleprompter.
 
> I disagree with that. He would talk and talk and talk during an interview.
 
is not the whole point of an interview is to get one's guest to talk?
 
In any case, it is easy for folks to "armchair quarterback" criticize
someone who's making extemporaneous remarks while doing public speaking.
 
But having personally been in the position of needing to make just
such a statement, extemporaneously, it isn't an easy thing to get
it right (and avoid screwing up): sometimes, a pause to get the
phrasing absolutely correct ... is the only right way to do it.
Especially when in dialog where your recipient is non-English speaking
and wearing an earpiece for the live translators to restate what
you've just said ... BTDT.
 
 
-hh
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 07 03:05PM -0500

>> Weakness.
 
>How do you know exactly? We're you privy to the private conversation
>like you just accused Mod of?
 
First, please note that I started with "I'll bet that" The first news
reports I saw said that the hacking was not an issue.
Next, Did you see my post with the subject "Whoa, I was wrong"?
 
I don't recall Mod, or you having ever made that admittance.
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 07 03:07PM -0500


>> After the election. Why did he not do this before the election, so as to limit their meddling?
 
>Because the Obama administration didn't give a fuck about it until
>Hillary lost.
 
Except the fact that kicking some Russians out of the Embassy didn't
have anything to do with limiting the meddling.
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 07 03:08PM -0500


>> Well then you haven't heard very many. I think they were horrible.
 
>I sure there are people who heard speeches YOU wrote that think they
>were horrible.
 
Then let's hear from them.
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 07 03:11PM -0500

>> speaking from a prepared speech he's a complete wacko. That's when
>> his lies come to the forefront, and there are so many of them.
 
>Whereas Obama could barely put a sentence together without a teleprompter.
 
That's complete bullshit. He used one for his written speeches but
was very good at off the cuff subjects. Trump has trouble with the
TelePrompTer.
MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>: Jul 07 03:12PM -0500


>> I sure there are people who heard speeches YOU wrote that think they
>> were horrible.
 
> Then let's hear from them.
 
Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one.
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 07 03:13PM -0500

On Fri, 7 Jul 2017 14:00:00 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
wrote:
 
 
>> Because the Obama administration didn't give a fuck about it until
>> Hillary lost.
 
>True dat. The Russians hacking servers had to be tamped down.
 
But that never happened now did it?
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 07 03:14PM -0500

On Fri, 7 Jul 2017 14:02:42 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
wrote:
 
 
>> <http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/09/obamacare-haters-freaking-out-over-new-report.html>
 
>> -hh
 
>This source is completely false and misleading.
 
LOLOLOL because you don't like what it says.
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 07 03:16PM -0500

On Fri, 7 Jul 2017 14:06:37 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
wrote:
 
 
>>>Idiots.
 
>> Prove that.
 
>Just did.
 
Nope, we weren't talking about you.
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 07 03:33PM -0500

On Fri, 7 Jul 2017 15:25:52 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
wrote:
 
>> Next, Did you see my post with the subject "Whoa, I was wrong"?
 
>> I don't recall Mod, or you having ever made that admittance.
 
>That is no surpise. Your memory is not good at all.
 
My memory is fine. Point out an instance that you've admitted to
being wrong. LOL. That ain't gonna happen.
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 07 03:38PM -0500

On Fri, 7 Jul 2017 15:31:45 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
wrote:
>BK@Onramp.net Wrote in message:
<clip>
 
>> So he's giving it to Russia?
 
>Nope Trump is going to start fracking on it asa new US Territory.
> Kissmyassistan.
 
Gonna get all that oil huh?
MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>: Jul 07 03:40PM -0500


>>> -hh
 
>> This source is completely false and misleading.
 
> LOLOLOL because you don't like what it says.
 
What is says is complete bullshit. And was written by an Obama fanboi.
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 07 12:46PM -0500

According to Tillerson Trump pressed Putin on the cyber operations.
Good for him.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jul 07 11:05AM -0700

@onramp.net
According to Tillerson Trump pressed Putin on the cyber operations.
Good for him.
 
Yeah....Trump told Putin to "cut it out." :-)
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.golf+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment