Digest for rec.sport.pro-wrestling@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 8 topics

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

these colleges need a good terrorist bombing <colleges@need.bombs>: Jun 27 07:01PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMV8xMPbEq0
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jun 27 11:22AM -0700

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 1:20:59 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Scouts honor
 
nope, you're a liar
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 27 11:37AM -0700

You're racist
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jun 27 11:56AM -0700

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 2:37:42 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> You're racist
 
what race have I ever said anything against?
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 27 11:58AM -0700

White people
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jun 27 12:00PM -0700

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 2:58:56 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> White people
 
really? This should be fun, what have I said about white people?
" %" <persent@gmail.com>: Jun 27 11:45AM -0700

robert stickler wrote:
> Lol
 
keep robert away from kids
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 27 11:58AM -0700

Why?
Trijcomm <trijcomm@yahoo.com>: Jun 27 10:59AM -0700

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 9:44:33 AM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> has - saying there was collusion with the Trump campaign. It is
> intellectual dishonesty writ large. But using the word
> "intellectual" in connection with you seems dishonest in itself.
 
You are living in a dream world, a Bizzarro world. There is NO evidence of collusion whatsoever and anything contrary to that is sheer fantasy. "Sourced by every intelligence agency in this country?" Fiction. Pure fiction. Remember who is reporting this stuff -- fake news sources that have been shown to be exactly that and have been proven to be false and inaccurate. You folks just can't get over your election loss and you just HAVE to make up some weird narratives that back up your fairy tales because you just can't believe your candidate actually lost to Trump fair and square. And because of that, you have sunken into denial and are now living in some kind of pseudo dream world. You have gone off the deep end. REALLY!
Trijcomm <trijcomm@yahoo.com>: Jun 27 11:01AM -0700

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 11:47:51 AM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
 
> > 1) "Golden shower," you prudish fuck.
 
> He's like our own real life Ned Flanders! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
 
> Jason
 
You have gone so far off the deep end that you are debating the semantic difference between "golden showers" and "golden rain" like it is some kind of Bible verse. This is kind of scary.
"Jason Todd!!!" <janklowicz24@yahoo.com>: Jun 27 11:05AM -0700

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 1:59:09 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> > intellectual dishonesty writ large. But using the word
> > "intellectual" in connection with you seems dishonest in itself.
 
> You are living in a dream world, a Bizzarro world. There is NO evidence of collusion whatsoever and anything
 
 
YOUR FUCKING GOD EMPEROR TRUMP JUST SAID THERE WAS, YOU DIPSHIT!!!!!
 
Jason
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jun 27 11:19AM -0700

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 1:59:09 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> > intellectual dishonesty writ large. But using the word
> > "intellectual" in connection with you seems dishonest in itself.
 
> You are living in a dream world, a Bizzarro world. There is NO evidence of collusion whatsoever and anything contrary to that is sheer fantasy. "Sourced by every intelligence agency in this country?" Fiction. Pure fiction. Remember who is reporting this stuff -- fake news sources that have been shown to be exactly that and have been proven to be false and inaccurate. You folks just can't get over your election loss and you just HAVE to make up some weird narratives that back up your fairy tales because you just can't believe your candidate actually lost to Trump fair and square. And because of that, you have sunken into denial and are now living in some kind of pseudo dream world. You have gone off the deep end. REALLY!
 
So, let me get this right, everything about Trump is a complete lie made up by people you THINK are just mad because Hillary lost, and not because Trump is a complete failure, and the "fake news" outlets? And WE are the ones living in some bizzarro dream world?
 
Good lord, that is a level of denial rarely seen!
Trijcomm <trijcomm@yahoo.com>: Jun 27 11:33AM -0700

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 1:05:48 PM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
 
> > You are living in a dream world, a Bizzarro world. There is NO evidence of collusion whatsoever and anything
 
> YOUR FUCKING GOD EMPEROR TRUMP JUST SAID THERE WAS, YOU DIPSHIT!!!!!
 
> Jason
 
Now you are hearing things! Wow, you folks really have hit a stage of denial previously unknown in the annals of reality!
Trijcomm <trijcomm@yahoo.com>: Jun 27 11:35AM -0700

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 1:19:42 PM UTC-5, me wrote:
 
> > You are living in a dream world, a Bizzarro world. There is NO evidence of collusion whatsoever and anything contrary to that is sheer fantasy. "Sourced by every intelligence agency in this country?" Fiction. Pure fiction. Remember who is reporting this stuff -- fake news sources that have been shown to be exactly that and have been proven to be false and inaccurate. You folks just can't get over your election loss and you just HAVE to make up some weird narratives that back up your fairy tales because you just can't believe your candidate actually lost to Trump fair and square. And because of that, you have sunken into denial and are now living in some kind of pseudo dream world. You have gone off the deep end. REALLY!
 
> So, let me get this right, everything about Trump is a complete lie made up by people you THINK are just mad because Hillary lost, and not because Trump is a complete failure, and the "fake news" outlets? And WE are the ones living in some bizzarro dream world?
 
> Good lord, that is a level of denial rarely seen!
 
"everything about Trump is a complete lie." What kind of nonsense is THAT!? You should go back to your grade school. Missing class makes you say nonsense like this.
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jun 27 11:57AM -0700

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 2:35:38 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
 
> > So, let me get this right, everything about Trump is a complete lie made up by people you THINK are just mad because Hillary lost, and not because Trump is a complete failure, and the "fake news" outlets? And WE are the ones living in some bizzarro dream world?
 
> > Good lord, that is a level of denial rarely seen!
 
> "everything about Trump is a complete lie." What kind of nonsense is THAT!? You should go back to your grade school. Missing class makes you say nonsense like this.
 
ok, two things
 
1. you think everything we say about Trump are made up lies. Please learn how to read
2. fantasies about me being a middle schooler, that was a mighty quick tap out Skippy!
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jun 27 11:24AM -0700

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 5:02:22 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Who's robbie?
 
you, dipshit
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 27 11:37AM -0700

Nope
Tim Weisse <tim@ws.e>: Jun 27 05:40PM

Freezer <freezer88@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote in
news:XnsA7A0ABA8618C2freezer88hotmailcom@46.165.242.75:
 
(snip)
 
You stupid cunt, I wasn't even talking about White Genocide. You're the one
that started discussing it, I wasn't even going in that direction. You
literally just made ten paragraphs talking about something off-topic to our
conversation.
 
The simple fact is that if jews demand America and other countries which
rightfully belong to the White race embrace multiculturalism and accept
jews trying to force those countris to be more diverse, then jews should
accept White people doing the same to Israel. Period. It's a hypocrisy
issue, it has nothing to do with "White Genocide". You dumbfuck...
Tim Weisse <weisse@tim.com>: Jun 27 05:51PM

Freezer <freezer88@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote in
news:XnsA7A0ABA8618C2freezer88hotmailcom@46.165.242.75:
 
 
But, hey, since you wrote it, I might as well refute you and prove you
wrong.
 
 
> on "forced assimilation and miscegenation."
 
> * I press for examples. They throw up ten year old stories of
> vilonces against white South African farmers.
 
Actually, these examples are far more recent than ten years ago:
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKHlBkgCjaY
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUzLa0KyCPY
 
Suck the truth's dick, fag boy.
 
 
 
 
> * I point out that most of the territories Whites conquered were
> full of not-white people to begin with. They respond with "we
> took it, therefore it's ours."
 
This is absolutely, 100 percent valid as an argument. What is your
problem with it?
 
 
> people's doing that whites don't accept half-whites as white at
> all. Cue digging out the (false and thoroughly debunked) stat
> that 98% of rape in the US is committed by blacks.
 
Saying 98 percent of rape is committed by blacks would be pretty silly.
Blacks do commit the vast majority of interracial rape, though, even
though blacks are only 12 percent of America's population (and black
males are 5 percent of America's population). Are you even smart enough
to comprehend what this means? Hint: it means that even though black
males are a tiny minority in this country, they commit the vast majority
of interracial rapes. Hence, America would be much better off without
blacks, and we White people should take steps to kick all the blacks out
of America.
 
 
 
> but never bitch about Indians and Chinese - who actually have the
> numbers to pull off your doomsday scenario. Which generally ends
> with either "You're just Anti-White" or slurs.
 
I don't like China or India, either. China, for one, is a Communist
regime and I don't appreciate America's leaders facilitating the
outsourcing of so many American jobs to China. Same goes with India,
except minus the Communism.
 
You ARE an anti-White racist, however.
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jun 27 11:21AM -0700

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 1:51:36 PM UTC-4, Tim Weisse wrote:
> outsourcing of so many American jobs to China. Same goes with India,
> except minus the Communism.
 
> You ARE an anti-White racist, however.
 
You know, it doesn't take NEARLY that many words for you to prove you are a clueless racist cunt.
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 27 09:30AM -0700

Another crazy liberal
"Jason Todd!!!" <janklowicz24@yahoo.com>: Jun 27 09:46AM -0700

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 12:14:05 PM UTC-4, Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women wrote:
> http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/27/possible-active-shooter-at-us-army-installation-in-alabama.html
 
> Probably ANOTHER left-wing (GUN CONTROL!!!) nut who hates conservatives...
 
You know, I really preferred you when you just posted once a week and then disappeared back into your economy sized bag of Sour Patch.
 
Jason
Trijcomm <trijcomm@yahoo.com>: Jun 27 07:09AM -0700

The women's Gauntlet match was pretty well done. It made both Nia Jax and Sasha look very, very strong. However, they pretty much reduced Bayley to a jobber as well as the rest of the women's roster. Bayley is going to have to really get some good scripts to boost her back up in the pecking order after that. I don't really think much of Sasha Banks, though. Her appearance is clownish and her character/personality seems to be over-the-top, manufactured and modified. Bayley is perhaps the most believable of the group, but it looks like the bus has come and left as far as she is concerned.
hobbyfan@yahoo.com: Jun 27 08:56AM -0700

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 10:09:44 AM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> The women's Gauntlet match was pretty well done. It made both Nia Jax and Sasha look very, very strong. However, they pretty much reduced Bayley to a jobber as well as the rest of the women's roster. Bayley is going to have to really get some good scripts to boost her back up in the pecking order after that. I don't really think much of Sasha Banks, though. Her appearance is clownish and her character/personality seems to be over-the-top, manufactured and modified. Bayley is perhaps the most believable of the group, but it looks like the bus has come and left as far as she is concerned.
 
Blame that on Vince and his houseboy-executive producer, Kevin Dunn, who don't find Bayley to be believable. Get rid of the Hollywood rejects, bring up HHH's NXT creative team, and let them go to work on Raw. Watch the changes.
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 27 09:31AM -0700

Sasha turned heel last night When she turned on alexa bliss
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.pro-wrestling+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment