Digest for rec.sport.pro-wrestling@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 16 topics

Thursday, June 29, 2017

"Jason Todd!!!" <janklowicz24@yahoo.com>: Jun 29 08:35AM -0700

Hell yes!
 
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html
 
Jason (When are we getting a retraction and resignation for all this, Trij??)
Trijcomm <trijcomm@yahoo.com>: Jun 29 08:42AM -0700

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 10:35:29 AM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> Hell yes!
 
> https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html
 
> Jason (When are we getting a retraction and resignation for all this, Trij??)
 
You are two days late on this. Aldrichson beat you to it (you should be ashamed). As for the list, it's all pure baloney. It calls usage of figurative speech "lies." I am amazed that ANY publication that claims to be journalism would publish something where they call figurative speech "lies." No wonder they are a failing newspaper with no credibility.
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jun 29 09:21AM -0700

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 11:42:25 AM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
 
> > https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html
 
> > Jason (When are we getting a retraction and resignation for all this, Trij??)
 
> You are two days late on this. Aldrichson beat you to it (you should be ashamed). As for the list, it's all pure baloney. It calls usage of figurative speech "lies." I am amazed that ANY publication that claims to be journalism would publish something where they call figurative speech "lies." No wonder they are a failing newspaper with no credibility.
 
Skippy Tactic #12
 
1. Deny the facts
2. Attack the source
3. Continue to look like a fool for slavishly defending Trump
Trijcomm <trijcomm@yahoo.com>: Jun 29 10:04AM -0700

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 11:21:16 AM UTC-5, me wrote:
 
> 1. Deny the facts
> 2. Attack the source
> 3. Continue to look like a fool for slavishly defending Trump
 
The FACTS are that this "list of lies" are FILLED with things Trump said figuratively. Like I said earlier, if somebody said someone is "as strong as an ox," that is NOT a lie, it is figurative speech. And that source, of course, DESERVES to be attacked due to its inaccuracies and latent biases. Number three doesn't even deserve a response.
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: Jun 29 07:31AM -0700

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 5:06:32 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Tough luck
 
 
Both of you are dumbness.
 
Learn to attribute, wobby.
" %" <persent@gmail.com>: Jun 29 10:01AM -0700

Janithor wrote:
 
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxGRsaGBqaU
 
>> i knew what it was before it opened
 
> I'm short too, I had no right to post that.
 
you might try kicking robert's ass just to get it out of your system
" %" <persent@gmail.com>: Jun 29 10:00AM -0700

robert stickler wrote:
> Just wondering
 
because you're not safe around kids
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com>: Jun 29 09:52AM -0700

On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 2:07:55 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Get a job dink
 
shut the fuck up and get to work.
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com>: Jun 29 09:50AM -0700

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 10:18:53 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> It's not fair. If you refuse to work, all of your benefits should be taken away completely
 
lol.
who said lifes fair?
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com>: Jun 29 09:46AM -0700

chad and robby.
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: Jun 29 09:30AM -0700

robby is going to be deported.
"Jason Todd!!!" <janklowicz24@yahoo.com>: Jun 29 06:36AM -0700

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 2:02:20 AM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> You claim you are such a linguistics master yet you write like a sixth grader with cuss words throughout and you don't evenm know the proper use of quotation marks. Did you stop attending school when you were 12?
 
Evasion noted, and please tell me where I said I was a linguistics master.
 
Unlike yourself who declared himself "impeccable"
 
Jason
Trijcomm <trijcomm@yahoo.com>: Jun 29 07:24AM -0700

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 8:36:34 AM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
 
> Evasion noted, and please tell me where I said I was a linguistics master.
 
> Unlike yourself who declared himself "impeccable"
 
> Jason
 
The POINT is that your incorrect usage of quotations attributes statements to people they never made, thus destroying your premise. Your backing off of former claims of mastery when confronted and exposed reminds me of CNN reversing its field when brought face to face with their fake news. But it took a threatened lawsuit to do it, just as correction on improper quotation usage flushes out the false wordsmith claims.
Trijcomm <trijcomm@yahoo.com>: Jun 29 07:32AM -0700

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 9:24:48 AM UTC-5, Trijcomm wrote:
 
> > Unlike yourself who declared himself "impeccable"
 
> > Jason
 
> The POINT is that your incorrect usage of quotations attributes statements to people they never made, thus destroying your premise. Your backing off of former claims of mastery when confronted and exposed reminds me of CNN reversing its field when brought face to face with their fake news. But it took a threatened lawsuit to do it, just as correction on improper quotation usage flushes out the false wordsmith claims.
 
 
 
Jason Todd!!!
 
2/24/16
 
 
On Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 4:23:36 PM UTC-5, Trijcomm wrote:
> > Just in case it wasn't clear to the pundits as to just WHY he's running as a Republican....
 
> > Jason
 
> Congratulations. Trump loves you.
 
Bachelor's Degree in Communications from Long Island University, skippy.
 
Try again.
 
Jason (I mean, it ain't a Harvard JD or anything, but I've done OK)
"Jason Todd!!!" <janklowicz24@yahoo.com>: Jun 29 08:33AM -0700

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 10:24:48 AM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
 
> > Unlike yourself who declared himself "impeccable"
 
> > Jason
 
> The POINT is that your incorrect usage of quotations attributes statements to people they never made, thus destroying your premise. Your backing off of former claims of mastery when confronted and exposed reminds me of CNN reversing its field when brought face to face with their fake news. But it took a threatened lawsuit to do it, just as correction on improper quotation usage flushes out the false wordsmith claims.
 
Just because I said I have a Bachelor's in Comm denotes that I also said I was perfect??
 
Jason
Trijcomm <trijcomm@yahoo.com>: Jun 29 08:43AM -0700

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 10:33:13 AM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
 
> > The POINT is that your incorrect usage of quotations attributes statements to people they never made, thus destroying your premise. Your backing off of former claims of mastery when confronted and exposed reminds me of CNN reversing its field when brought face to face with their fake news. But it took a threatened lawsuit to do it, just as correction on improper quotation usage flushes out the false wordsmith claims.
 
> Just because I said I have a Bachelor's in Comm denotes that I also said I was perfect??
 
> Jason
 
You broadcast it to the NG, you boast about it, you own it and will be measured accordingly.
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: Jun 29 07:39AM -0700

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 4:16:58 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
 
> > well?
 
> You're actually supposed to take the Bible if you want to read it
> later, ignorant white-trash queef. That's what it is there for.
 
 
And, I guess, if you want to use the towels for later, you can take them too.
The pillows were comfortable. You can use them later. Throw them in your trunk.
Matter of fact, that's a nice bed...
 
you fat thieving idiot.
hobbyfan@yahoo.com: Jun 29 07:27AM -0700

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 10:05:50 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> b78f-207c67785f19@googlegroups.com:
 
> > The gays
 
> I thought Christians weren't afraid of gays?
 
We treat them as equals, as the Constitution would want. The more extreme, conservative types (i.e. Deep South, Midwest) would bully them, but that's not what Jesus would've wanted. Treat them with kindness and respect, and they'll listen to the message.
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: Jun 29 07:33AM -0700


> > > The gays
 
> > I thought Christians weren't afraid of gays?
 
> We treat them as equals, as the Constitution would want. The more extreme, conservative types (i.e. Deep South, Midwest) would bully them, but that's not what Jesus would've wanted. Treat them with kindness and respect, and they'll listen to the message.
 
 
Jesus would have kicked robby in the balls and thrown him to the Romans.
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: Jun 29 07:32AM -0700

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 4:15:21 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> bf99-fbfa6e2d03bb@googlegroups.com:
 
> > Hmm?
 
> Because he's a pussy-ass cuck.
 
 
"Come crawling faster", Chadlee.
 
You are so RSPW's bitch.
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: Jun 29 07:24AM -0700

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 4:24:59 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> because you're too much of an emotional fuck-up to support yourself?
 
> OK, that's two questions, but I doubt that your racist bitch ass can
> really count, anyway.
 
 
You really are one attention-starved sociopath.
And your fingers are getting too fat again.
You spelled "done" incorrectly.
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com>: Jun 29 04:03AM -0700

On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 7:46:57 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> No
 
Bernie saunders is ols news and irrelevant.
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com>: Jun 29 04:00AM -0700

On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 3:52:42 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> > > 10:20 pm
 
> > 3;15 pm
 
> 3:52 pm
 
7 am
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com>: Jun 29 03:56AM -0700

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 5:05:33 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Thanks to obama
 
that's the past, idiot.
we have far worse in there now.
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com>: Jun 29 03:54AM -0700

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 12:04:47 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Yes?
 
you sound like bizarro
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.pro-wrestling+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment