Digest for rec.sport.golf@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 7 topics

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>: Jun 21 01:15PM -0400

On 06/21/2017 10:12 AM, MNMikeW wrote:
 
>> Wow that stings.
 
>> Bwaahaahaa!
 
> A lot of #butthurt in the liberal media today.
 
I don't follow extremist propaganda sources, so I'm not sure who you mean by the liberal media. However in the legitimate media, there is discussion about gerrymandering and its effect on House elections, as well as this:
 
Homeland Security official: Russian government actors tried to hack election systems in 21 states
 
https://goo.gl/GRgYvN
Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>: Jun 21 01:17PM -0400

On 06/21/2017 12:23 PM, Dene wrote:
 
> People are uncomfortable with Trump as president but they are comfortable/supportive of the Republican agenda, in contrast to the nonexistent Dem agenda. Seeing one compared to nothing will result in continued Republican victories. Clinton was an ass. Trump is an ass. Makes no difference. It's economy economy economy. Not Russia Russia Russia.
 
> If I were a Dem again, I'd be furious with my leadership.
> Long live Schwarmey and plastic Pelosi!
 
Greg, please stop with these juvenile taunts.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jun 21 10:19AM -0700

On 2017-06-21 4:46 AM, MNMikeW wrote:
 
>> No. However there is an awareness among the non-retarded that a
>> retarded person is president due to the interference of an enemy state.
 
> LOL!! A retard beat Hillary. Better luck next time champ!
 
With interference from a foreign power, and lots of gerrymandering...
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jun 21 10:19AM -0700


>>> Obviously. The unmasking and leaking was the crime.
 
>> There was no crime committed.
 
> How do YOU know - are you a criminal attorney?
 
Careful... ...points like that can come back to bite you.
 
:-)
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jun 21 10:20AM -0700

On 2017-06-21 5:46 AM, Moderate wrote:
 
> Wow that stings.
 
> Bwaahaahaa!
 
That was the point, doofus.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jun 21 10:22AM -0700

On 2017-06-21 8:10 AM, MNMikeW wrote:
>> vote. The majority lost the election.
 
> The "referendum" on Trump went 0-5. Good luck in 2018. You're gonna need
> it.
 
How was the voting split compared to the last elections in those
districts, Mikey?
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jun 21 10:22AM -0700

On 2017-06-21 10:17 AM, Carbon wrote:
 
>> If I were a Dem again, I'd be furious with my leadership.
>> Long live Schwarmey and plastic Pelosi!
 
> Greg, please stop with these juvenile taunts.
 
You say that like he's ever done much of anything else...
MNMikeW <mnmiikkew@aol.com>: Jun 21 12:43PM -0500

Carbon wrote:
 
>>> Bwaahaahaa!
 
>> A lot of #butthurt in the liberal media today.
 
> I don't follow extremist propaganda sources,
 
Sure Salon boy, LOL!
so I'm not sure who you mean by the liberal media. However in the
legitimate media, there is discussion about gerrymandering and its
effect on House elections, as well as this:
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jun 21 10:53AM -0700

On 2017-06-21 10:43 AM, MNMikeW wrote:
 
>>> A lot of #butthurt in the liberal media today.
 
>> I don't follow extremist propaganda sources,
 
> Sure Salon boy, LOL!
 
Empty insults...
 
 
>> Homeland Security official: Russian government actors tried to hack
>> election systems in 21 states
 
>> https://goo.gl/GRgYvN
 
...with no attempt to address the substance...
 
'People connected to the Russian government tried to hack
election-related computer systems in 21 states, a Department of Homeland
Security official testified Wednesday.
 
Samuel Liles, the Department of Homeland Security's acting director of
the Office of Intelligence and Analysis Cyber Division, said vote
tallying mechanisms were unaffected, and the hackers appeared to be
scanning for vulnerabilities — which Liles likened to walking down the
street and looking at homes to see who might be inside.
 
But hackers successfully exploited a "small number" of networks, Liles
said, likening the act to making it through a home's front door.'
 
That's not an anonymous source you can just blow off, is it?
 
And if they were discovered 21 times, do you suppose there might have
been other times they WEREN'T found out, Mikey?
 
:-)
 
...so right in your wheelhouse, Mikey!
tomseim2g@gmail.com: Jun 21 11:12AM -0700

> I think that people are voting for the local favorites and this isn't
> really a win for Trump. So far these elections were on incumbents
> turf, it may well be the opposite when the mid-terms come about.
 
Are you referring to the SAME pollsters that predicted Shrillary would win?
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jun 21 10:29AM -0700


>> Again,
 
>> If that is the case, answer the question.
 
> Again, provide the PROOF! But you CAN'T because you DON'T HAVE ANY!!!
 
Again, if that's the case, why are you getting so agitated by the
request to answer my question?
 
:-)
tomseim2g@gmail.com: Jun 21 11:07AM -0700

On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 10:29:57 AM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote:
 
> Again, if that's the case, why are you getting so agitated by the
> request to answer my question?
 
> :-)
 
Again, why aren't you providing the PROOF that you PROMISED? Answer: you don't HAVE ANY! Libtards blow hard, end up sucking...
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jun 21 11:10AM -0700

>> request to answer my question?
 
>> :-)
> Again, why aren't you providing the PROOF that you PROMISED? Answer: you don't HAVE ANY! Libtards blow hard, end up sucking...
 
I already told you: it's a logic proof, and it starts with you answering
my question...
 
So why do you fear it so much?
tomseim2g@gmail.com: Jun 21 11:08AM -0700

http://www.politico.com/playbook
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jun 21 09:34AM -0700

On 2017-06-21 9:26 AM, Dene wrote:
 
>> You know his actual managerial style inside and out, do you?
 
> Go away, Shit Stain.
 
> Note the RAT asserts nothing.
 
What did you "assert" other than things you cannot know anything about,
Greg?
 
:-)
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jun 21 09:34AM -0700

On 2017-06-21 9:12 AM, Moderate wrote:
 
>> You and Donald are tight, are you?
 
>> You know his actual managerial style inside and out, do you?
 
> Everyone knows his managerial style.
 
"The Apprentice" was FICTION, doofus.
 
BK@Onramp.net: Jun 21 11:42AM -0500

On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 11:12:31 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
 
>> You know his actual managerial style inside and out, do you?
 
>Everyone knows his managerial style.
 
>Except you.
 
Of course he knows. He isn't a 36-per-center.
"Willie Brennan" <bbren@aol.com>: Jun 21 01:00PM -0400

"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:oie76u$n3o$2@gioia.aioe.org...
 
On 2017-06-21 9:12 AM, Moderate wrote:
 
>> You know his actual managerial style inside and out, do you?
 
> Everyone knows his managerial style.
 
>"The Apprentice" was FICTION, doofus.
 
 
Such a brave widdle Shit Stain, hiding behind a keyboard hundreds of miles
away.
 
If I ever get the pleasure of running into you, Shit Stain, I'll spit in
your ugly face to see what exactly you would do about it.
 
But you will make sure that never happens, like Sebring, where you hid like
the craven, low life coward you are.
 
:-)
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jun 21 10:08AM -0700

On 2017-06-21 10:00 AM, Willie Brennan wrote:
 
> But you will make sure that never happens, like Sebring, where you hid
> like the craven, low life coward you are.
 
> :-)
 
Michael!
 
Thanks for outing yourself, again!
 
:-)
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jun 21 10:18AM -0700

On 2017-06-21 5:36 AM, Carbon wrote:
 
>> I wouldn't let my boss be this vague. I doubt Trump is vague either. When he issues an order, you know it.
 
> You doubt Trump is vague. Frankly, I am amazed that you're still clinging to such a naive notion.
 
> This was a ham-fisted attempt to bully someone much smarter than he is and he paid the price. Trump has only ever gotten away with shit like this with suckers who thought he was a legitimate businessman. Those days are long gone and he is now in way over his head.
 
I saw this:
 
Before:
 
"I'm really smart"
 
"I have the best words"
 
"I know more than the generals"
 
"Only I can fix it"
 
"I'm the best there is"
 
After:
 
"I'm new, I didn't know!"
 
<https://www.reddit.com/r/MarchAgainstTrump/comments/6idbxi/campaign_promises_vs_reality/>
 
Sums Trump up so well, doesn't it?
"Willie Brennan" <bbren@aol.com>: Jun 21 01:23PM -0400

"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:oie975$qcj$1@gioia.aioe.org...
 
On 2017-06-21 10:00 AM, Willie Brennan wrote:
 
>Michael!
 
>Thanks for outing yourself, again!
 
>:-)
 
You just figured it out NOW!!!!!!!
 
Fucking ASSHOLE.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jun 21 10:29AM -0700

On 2017-06-21 10:23 AM, Willie Brennan wrote:
 
>> Thanks for outing yourself, again!
 
>> :-)
 
> You just figured it out NOW!!!!!!!
 
No, Michael.
 
I knew from the first.
 
But that doesn't mean you didn't just out yourself unequivocally.
 
:-)
 
 
> Fucking ASSHOLE.
 
Run along and look up "unequivocally", now.
 
:-)
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jun 21 10:23AM -0700

On 2017-06-21 9:10 AM, Moderate wrote:
 
>> Which words of mine were fake?
 
> Which words aren't would be an easier question to answer.
 
Failure to answer...
 
...as always from you.
 
:-)
"Willie Brennan" <bbren@aol.com>: Jun 21 01:20PM -0400

What kind on mickey mouse operation hasn't a phone number or address?
 
 
http://bakermedia.ca/
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jun 21 10:15AM -0700

'Evidence indicates President Donald Trump's fired National Security
Adviser Michael Flynn is cooperating with FBI investigators, said
Senator Sheldon Whitehouse Monday.
 
"All the signals are suggesting he is already cooperating with the FBI,
and may have been for some time," the Rhode Island Democrat, who sits on
the Senate Judiciary Committee, told CNN's Wolf Blitzer.
 
"That's a conclusion from all of the evidence and some experience in
dealing with this," Whitehouse added.'
 
<http://www.newsweek.com/michael-flynn-likely-cooperating-fbis-russia-investigation-says-senator-627495>
 
Sorry, wingnuts: there's no way to call this source anonymous, is there?
 
:-)
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.golf+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment