Digest for rec.sport.golf@googlegroups.com - 17 updates in 10 topics

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

"DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>: Jun 27 08:25AM

John B. wrote:
 
> 22 million people their health insurance. That's a big improvement
> over the House bill, which would have cost 23 million people their
> insurance. Senate Republicans should be proud!
 
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/26/us/politics/senate-health-care-bill-republican.html?_r=0
 
They saved a million people their healthcare. This is a win win and
must surely be passed.
tomseim2g@gmail.com: Jun 26 07:38PM -0700

Fake news EVEN CNN can't stomach:
 
http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/26/media/cnn-announcement-retracted-article/index.html
"DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>: Jun 27 08:22AM


> Fake news EVEN CNN can't stomach:
 
http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/26/media/cnn-announcement-retracted-article/index.html
 
Shows an integrity you must find confusing and re-inforces the
integrity of other stories claimed to be "FAKE" or unsourced.
 
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/integrity
 
HTH
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jun 26 10:41PM -0700

<https://wilwheaton.tumblr.com/post/162306329989/politicalprof-verycleverboy-bdell1>
 
Don't worry about the source, I've got the senator's actual tweets:
 
<https://twitter.com/senbobcasey>
 
So if you can rebut anything he said, sing out!
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jun 26 07:45PM -0700


> THANK GOD!!!!!!
 
>> 2. Cite please.
 
> God, you said "please"!!!
 
I'm civil. At least until you make it clear you won't be civil in return.
 
:-)
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jun 26 09:07PM -0700

'According to emails obtained by the New York Times, the top scientist
on the Environmental Protection Agency's scientific review board was
instructed to downplay the mass dismissal of advisors when she testified
before Congress. "I felt bullied," she says now.
 
...
 
Her formal testimony had already been submitted to the committee when
she received emails from the EPA's chief of staff, Ryan Jackson. The
emails reportedly informed Dr. Swackhamer that when it came to the
dismissals she should follow the agency's "talking points." He also
pressed her to publicly note that "a decision had not yet been made"
about the dismissals. But according to the Times, "several scientists on
the board had already received notices that their terms would not be
renewed." In the weeks following her testimony, dozens of scientists at
the EPA have been informed that their terms would not be renewed and
according to Dr. Swackhamer, "The Board of Scientific Counselors had 68
members two months ago. It will have 11 come September 1." That date is
also when the EPA is expected to eliminate more than 1,200 employees.'
 
<http://gizmodo.com/top-epa-official-bullied-scientist-to-change-testimony-1796440560>
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jun 26 07:44PM -0700


>>> Liberalism is not based on facts or logic, just emotion.
 
>> More non sequiturs...
 
> No, this is what I have found after once being one - you are not being called a "bleeding heart" for nothing.
 
Another non sequitur!
 
No run along and ask your parents to tell you what that means.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jun 26 06:53PM -0700

On 2017-06-26 6:50 PM, Moderate wrote:
 
> Here is some more fake news.
 
> http://tinyurl.com/ychtsf8z
 
Showing the integrity of CNN's reporting standards...
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: Jun 26 08:50PM -0500

> I trust businessinsider.com is an acceptable website for our resident extremists...
 
> http://www.businessinsider.com/evidence-russia-meddled-in-us-election-2017-6
 
Here is some more fake news.
 
 
http://tinyurl.com/ychtsf8z
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: Jun 26 08:14PM -0500


> So that makes it OK to throw 22 million people into that pool?
 
It shows that BK is talking out of his ass.
--
tomseim2g@gmail.com: Jun 26 07:30PM -0700

On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 5:38:30 PM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote:
 
> > Your comment period has ended. You weren't responsive, therefore you have conceded Trump does not lie.
 
> Nope.
 
> You saying something doesn't make it so.
 
Your comment period has ended. You weren't responsive, therefore you have conceded Trump does not lie.
tomseim2g@gmail.com: Jun 26 07:30PM -0700

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 2:47:28 AM UTC-7, DumbedDownUSA wrote:
> you are wearing your lucky pants and have your fingers crossed.
 
> NB you failed to deny being a kiddie fiddler therefore you are;
> unspeakably repugnant pervert.
 
See above comment.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jun 26 07:33PM -0700


>> Nope.
 
>> You saying something doesn't make it so.
 
> Your comment period has ended. You weren't responsive, therefore you have conceded Trump does not lie.
 
nope.
tomseim2g@gmail.com: Jun 26 07:39PM -0700

On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 7:33:24 PM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote:
 
> >> You saying something doesn't make it so.
 
> > Your comment period has ended. You weren't responsive, therefore you have conceded Trump does not lie.
 
> nope.
 
Your comment period has ended. You weren't responsive, therefore you have conceded Trump does not lie.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jun 26 07:43PM -0700


>>> Your comment period has ended. You weren't responsive, therefore you have conceded Trump does not lie.
 
>> nope.
 
> Your comment period has ended. You weren't responsive, therefore you have conceded Trump does not lie.
 
Nope.
 
Try something new.
 
:-)
BK@Onramp.net: Jun 26 09:10PM -0500

On Mon, 26 Jun 2017 19:57:58 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
 
>>>I told you. Alabama and Maine.
 
>> Drops in the bucket. That doesn't mean widespread.
 
>It is widespread.
 
Because you say so? LOL
Anonymous <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org>: Jun 26 10:44PM

For the latest Trump updates.
 
Who needs cable TV when we have an attention seeking fool to update us.
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.golf+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment