Digest for rec.sport.football.college@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 8 topics

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

"the_andrew_smith@yahoo.com" <agavinsmith@gmail.com>: May 16 11:30AM -0700

They should run together in 2020.
 
Came here to post about are there any other presidential has beens that hang around like Democratic presidential has beens?
 
Carter, Gore, Hillary.
 
Obama is already looking like he can't STFU.
 
Bill generally stayed quiet. I suspect he's busy chasing tail.
dotslashderek@gmail.com: May 16 01:25PM -0700

Lol, you guys are desperate to keep hillary at the forefront as more and more your only possible comeback is "still better than hillary".
 
Which works for everything! Trump lobs a nuke at Montreal because he owns the trademark to freedom fries and is confuzzled about geography?
 
"Still better than hillary!"
 
Ahhhhha. We're so #!$$ing doomed. But as long as the person who was never gonna come for your guns can't come for your guns, winning!
 
Cheers.
Futbol Phan <sgzphd@gmail.com>: May 16 12:52PM -0700

Many Dems dissatisfied with the lack of leadership in the party and apparent unwillingness to present alternatives to inssnity
 
Many GOPers disgusted that the (R) House and Senate appear content to allow a completely incompetent POTUS ruin the country.
 
So who becomes the leader and face of the party? (not the place for a Mark Cuban. joke).
JGibson <james.m.gibson@gmail.com>: May 16 01:14PM -0700

On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 3:52:56 PM UTC-4, Futbol Phan wrote:
> Many Dems dissatisfied with the lack of leadership in the party and apparent unwillingness to present alternatives to inssnity
 
> Many GOPers disgusted that the (R) House and Senate appear content to allow a completely incompetent POTUS ruin the country.
 
> So who becomes the leader and face of the party? (not the place for a Mark Cuban. joke).
 
Mark Cuban.
dotslashderek@gmail.com: May 16 01:17PM -0700

The problem is we've strengthened the executive to the point that it's such a huge prize folks would rather hold their nose and grab a bigger tent...
 
Cheers.
darkstar7646@gmail.com: May 16 11:39AM -0700

On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 5:37:11 AM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
 
> My goal is solution no matter who it hurts. You don't get any freebie
> unless you have done your best to earn it. Structure the rules
> accordingly.
 
And watch the American population halve, at which point production goes to zero because anyone who pops their head out gets it taken off by the nearest gang who is already dead anyway, so it doesn't matter who they take with them.
 
Mike
Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan): May 16 07:56PM

On Tue, 16 May 2017 11:39:15 -0700 (PDT), darkstar7646@gmail.com
wrote:
 
>> accordingly.
 
>And watch the American population halve, at which point production goes to zero because anyone who pops their head out gets it taken off by the nearest gang who is already dead anyway, so it doesn't matter who they take with them.
 
>Mike
 
Then you simply take out the freeloaders before they learn what is
happening.
 
Hugh
 
 
---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
http://www.avg.com
darkstar7646@gmail.com: May 16 11:08AM -0700

On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 8:47:03 PM UTC-7, Futbol Phan wrote:
> Unbefckinglievable.
 
Not really.
 
Think: Vladimir Putin is the most powerful man in the world. It's not even close.
 
He installs a puppet or ally as President (with probably tacit help from his opponent), and now gets some very important secrets along the way.
 
The fact is the Republic is finished, and there's no way this nation, as presently constructed, survives.
 
Mike
darkstar7646@gmail.com: May 16 11:10AM -0700

On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 8:50:51 PM UTC-7, unclejr wrote:
> On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 10:47:03 PM UTC-5, Futbol Phan wrote:
> > Unbefckinglievable.
 
> Impeach that MF'er now.
 
And get Pence, who might be in there as a Dominionist poison pill.
 
Now, one theory making the conspiracy rounds is that the succession will go all the way to President Pro Tem of the Senate Orrin Hatch -- that both Pence and Paul Ryan will be taken out by this too!
 
Mike
Michael Press <rubrum@pacbell.net>: May 16 11:11AM -0700

In article <3a8f6232-a188-45d5-a207-ee19916e1560@googlegroups.com>,
 
> > My point is, show me the evidence. Anything. One memo, one recorded conversation. A hand written note...something other than a people filled with a level of hatred so intense no one could succeed.
 
> Influenced |= Rigged.
 
> There are two congressional investigations on top of an FBI investigation on Trump/Trump's campaign as he/it relates to Russia. The evidence, if it exists, will come out eventually.
 
Continuous news reports and accusations and not one bit of evidence.
I say "eventually" has arrived and there is no evidence.
 
--
Michael Press
darkstar7646@gmail.com: May 16 11:18AM -0700

On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 9:29:58 PM UTC-7, RoddyMcCorley wrote:
 
> That is the amazing thing: no matter what the fucktard and his minions
> do, the Trumpkins love and defend him. UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!
 
There's a simple answer to that, and I don't think a lot of people want to believe that there are Americans who believe this way.
 
To do this, you have to understand the idea that gave this country the continent, coast-to-coast. The "Manifest Destiny" that allowed people to believe they could march in and take what they wanted was done on the deaths of many "lessers": Indians, slaves, Blacks, women, etc. and so forth.
 
After that, the people who they think are liberal retards began asserting that these entities had rights under the Constitution. This (and other things) eventually led to an attempt to overthrow President Roosevelt (FDR) before he could institute the New Deal, at which point the Bonus Army would probably have allied, to some extent, with Adolf Hitler, who had significant support in American industry.
 
Imagine Auschwitz in Kansas, for example.
 
I would assert that many of the non-mainstream Republicans who got Trump elected believe that:
 
a) The wrong side won World War II -- and I have spoken to more than a couple who believe this to be the case.
b) That America ceased being great when the rights of the "lessers" were recognized.
 
So, to me, why WOULDN'T the Trumpkins welcome a country effectively run under Putin: a murderous, homophobic dog?
 
Mike
darkstar7646@gmail.com: May 16 11:20AM -0700

On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 4:11:46 AM UTC-7, YosemiteSam wrote:
> On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 11:47:03 PM UTC-4, Futbol Phan wrote:
> > Unbefckinglievable.
 
> I'm still waiting to see any evidence of election rigging.
 
Probably have to wait three or so years on that one -- about the same amount of time it took the sports authorities to find out how bad Putin tried to rig the Sochi Olympics through a state-sponsored drug scheme.
 
Mike
darkstar7646@gmail.com: May 16 11:29AM -0700

> Why does this have to be partisan?
 
> Nothing is going to change the outcome of the election. Everyone can agree on that.
 
Not everybody. For example, Keith Olbermann actually claims there is nothing to stop the USA from holding a new snap election.
 
Of course, the real question, at that point, would be what happens in the interim...

> We don't want Russia hacking US assets to attempt to influence our elections. Everyone can agree on that.
 
I don't know if that's true either. I think there are more than a few people in this country who would take a Putin-influenced (or even directly-led) government to kill the gays and exile the poor and enslave everyone seen as useless.
 
> We don't want candidates reaching out to Russia to offer them some sort of pay (in hacking assets) to play relationship. We can all agree to that.
 
No we don't. I think there's a lot of people who would like to see a Putin-style situation here -- as long as they are the ones to survive it.
 
In their eyes: America ceased to be great the moment the poor got Social Security and rights. America ceased to be great when women and Blacks got the vote. America ceased to be great when the final straw went and the gays got the ability to have their love be accepted by the government.
 
> The fact that we have to make everything partisan and us vs them is what's driving this country to extremism on both sides. And it's made every single rsfc-politics poaster, including myself, a hypocrite at one time or another. They did x, oH my god how could they do that. We did x, no big deal.
 
It's like college football. It's all right that our school is a bunch of fucking rapists or a front for pedophilia: It's OUR school, which only exists for college football!!!
 
Mike
darkstar7646@gmail.com: May 16 11:32AM -0700

On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 7:43:29 AM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
 
> If they find Russian influence, so what?
 
> How ironic that Russia would not prefer Obama socialism to Trump
> conservatism for Les Etats Unis.
 
Not really. Think what the Tea Party wants and how it would probably align (at least to a decent extent) to Putin.
 
I think the largest difference might be what influences it -- Putin probably is not a believer in Jesus Christ of any stripe.
 
Mike
"the_andrew_smith@yahoo.com" <agavinsmith@gmail.com>: May 16 11:38AM -0700

I remember when you posted the exact same words last year when this happened.
 
https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2016/10/14/presidential-policy-directive-united-states-cuba-normalization
Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan): May 16 07:34PM

On Tue, 16 May 2017 08:25:31 -0700 (PDT), Futbol Phan
>> > do, the Trumpkins love and defend him. UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!
 
>> Still better than HRC.
 
>I've never owned a parrot.
 
Futty wanna cracker.
 
Hugh
 
 
---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
http://www.avg.com
Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan): May 16 07:42PM

On Tue, 16 May 2017 11:18:30 -0700 (PDT), darkstar7646@gmail.com
wrote:
 
>many "lessers": Indians, slaves, Blacks, women, etc. and so forth.
 
>After that, the people who they think are liberal retards began asserting t=
>hat these entities had rights under the Constitution.
 
One doesn't have to be a libtard to understand the equality of
opportunity that is supposed to exist in this country. Actual equality
has and never will exist except for our souls.
gine Auschwitz in Kansas, for example.
 
>le who believe this to be the case.
>b) That America ceased being great when the rights of the "lessers" were re=
>cognized.
 
I can't believe even a lib is that stupid. At least I have never met a
person that worthless.
 
Hugh
 
 
---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
http://www.avg.com
Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan): May 16 07:47PM

On Tue, 16 May 2017 11:32:21 -0700 (PDT), darkstar7646@gmail.com
wrote:
 
 
 
>> How ironic that Russia would not prefer Obama socialism to Trump
>> conservatism for Les Etats Unis.
 
>Not really. Think what the Tea Party wants and how it would probably align (at least to a decent extent) to Putin.
 
The Tea Party exists for one reason as I see it. It's the wildass
counter to wildasslibs. You have to meet asshole with asshole.
 
Somewhere in between is the answer but we will never get there.
 
Hugh
 
---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
http://www.avg.com
Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan): May 16 07:50PM

On Tue, 16 May 2017 07:23:37 -0700 (PDT), dotslashderek@gmail.com
wrote:
 
> on that.
 
>We don't want Russia hacking US assets to attempt to influence our election=
>s. Everyone can agree on that.
 
If Russian influence was whatever it takes then I'm glad whatever it
takes won.
 
This country will not be saved by a Trump win but it's the only chance
we had.
 
Hugh
 
 
---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
http://www.avg.com
darkstar7646@gmail.com: May 16 11:35AM -0700

On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 1:21:37 PM UTC-7, YosemiteSam wrote:
> Assume at some point in the not too distant future whoever is responsible for the worldwide virus/malware plague is caught.
 
> The crime is obvious of course, but with medical care involved among other serious possible disasters, what is the punishment?
 
Death.
 
The ultimate crime gets the ultimate punishment.
 
Mike
darkstar7646@gmail.com: May 16 11:36AM -0700

On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 5:43:25 AM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
 
> There are too many variables for me.
 
> If it is a harmless prank some minor penalty would suffice. If he
> causes a death he dies quickly and without headlines.
 
I disagree with the last part of it for one reason: The infamy will occur, one way or the other. Your task, at that point, has nothing to do with the one perp: It is to prevent any other perps.
 
Mike
Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan): May 16 07:32PM

On Tue, 16 May 2017 11:36:17 -0700 (PDT), darkstar7646@gmail.com
wrote:
 
>> causes a death he dies quickly and without headlines.
 
>I disagree with the last part of it for one reason: The infamy will occur, one way or the other. Your task, at that point, has nothing to do with the one perp: It is to prevent any other perps.
 
>Mike
 
I'm not sure what would prevent other perps - at least nothing more
than dying painfully without your 15 minutes of fame.
 
So, what do you suggest?
 
Hugh
 
 
---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
http://www.avg.com
darkstar7646@gmail.com: May 16 11:42AM -0700

On Sunday, May 14, 2017 at 3:41:17 PM UTC-7, Con Reeder, unhyphenated American wrote:

> I sure didn't like my Senator voting for Obamacare, but this type
> of thing never occured to me. Does anyone remember this type of
> temper tantrum from the right? I think you guys are doing it wrong.
 
Paul Wellstone.
 
Mike
darkstar7646@gmail.com: May 16 11:41AM -0700

On Sunday, May 14, 2017 at 12:46:48 PM UTC-7, GrtArtiste wrote:
 
> HOW MANY UNITS?
> HOW MANY UNITS??
> HOW MANY UNITS???
 
It's so predictable, it's not worth action.
 
Mike (Besides, we know what happens when Mia puts money down... *flush*)
"The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior" <iamtj4life@gmail.com>: May 16 11:24AM -0700

On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 12:53:53 PM UTC-5, xyzzy wrote:
> Individuals who are "extremely careless" with classified information should be denied further access to such info.
 
oh oh oh! Pick me!!!!!!
 
President Trump in a tweet a couple years ago?????
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.football.college+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment