Digest for rec.sport.tennis@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 9 topics

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Hey Guys <heyguys00@gmail.com>: Feb 28 06:28PM -0800

If past investigations into Hillary showed no evidence of crimes, will RST apologize?
 
If that's the standard there's going to be long ass apology list :-)
The Iceberg <iceberg.rules@gmail.com>: Feb 28 11:46PM -0800

On Thursday, 28 February 2019 13:55:46 UTC, Hey Guys wrote:
 
> > bob
 
> You're certain I've committed felonies? Have you?
 
> I mean, if Trump hired people who hate him, he's too dumb to be president.
 
HeyG have you never driven over the speed limit?
The Iceberg <iceberg.rules@gmail.com>: Feb 28 11:46PM -0800

On Thursday, 28 February 2019 14:22:50 UTC, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> > crimes. i'm certain i have.
 
> You're a criminal too? That figures.
 
> What did you do? Hate crimes?
 
in your world it'd be that he owns a house, since you reckon all property is theft.
The Iceberg <iceberg.rules@gmail.com>: Feb 28 11:48PM -0800

On Friday, 1 March 2019 02:28:42 UTC, Hey Guys wrote:
> If past investigations into Hillary showed no evidence of crimes, will RST apologize?
 
> If that's the standard there's going to be long ass apology list :-)
 
you really really love Hillary don't ya. You must get on well with Brian! LOL
The Iceberg <iceberg.rules@gmail.com>: Feb 28 05:06PM -0800

On Friday, 1 March 2019 00:31:35 UTC, sawfish wrote:
 
> 5) I assume that Cohen is under oath, but what is the nature of the
> examination, and to what degree is the oath binding?
 
> Thanks for any clarifications.
 
yep another big NOTHINGBURGER to quote the CNN editor! LOL
TT <ascii@dprk.kp>: Mar 01 09:00AM +0200

Sawfish kirjoitti 1.3.2019 klo 2:31:
> prostitute to keep her quiet during the 2016 campaign. It has no
> connection to Russian collusion or interference in the 2016 election. Is
> this correct?
 
-The biggest attention from the testimony is about Stormy Daniels
payments yes. Cohen submitted a check signed by Trump.
 
-Russia was also mentioned a few times but couple hard to prove
allegations from Cohen which would mean roughly that Trump knew about
Trump Tower meeting & about Russia leaking hacked documents. But this
hearing was not about Russia.
 
-I think there's one thing Cohen talked about (& provided some
documents) which may be easier to prosecute & convict than Stormy
Daniels case: Trump changed outrageously value for his properties
depending on what the figures were for, different figures for banks,
insurance & tax. For example Rachel Maddow talked about an estate which
was valued at around 25m dollars but Trump may have reported the value
of property to Deutsche Bank as 291m dollars! (This is just one example)
A house committee has now asked for records from Deutsche Bank, which
apparently gave a 1 billion dollar loan to Trump based on these false
values of his property. SO TRUMP IS LIKELY GUILTY OF BANK FRAUD,
INSURANCE FRAUD AND TAX FRAUD. These are probably easy to prosecute
clear cut cases. We don't know yet how much this has been investigated
and by whom. I guess that if SDNY is on the case Trump could face long
time in jail, whenever he does have to go to court about it.
 
> essence is it lawful to pay blackmail? Or is the *source* of the money
> the main issue? That the money was somehow not Trump's money to spend as
> he saw fit--that there was a sort of legal earmark on it?
 
The payments violate campaign finance law since it was not reported & it
becomes criminal case because it (not reporting) was clearly done on
purpose.
 
They went their way trying to hide the payments from authorities.
 
 
> that is entirely new-that no one knew about prior to revelation by Cohen
> yesterday? Or is it Cohen confirming prior testimony given in private,
> and that has been reported in earlier news stories as speculation?
 
Probably presenting the check in public.
 
Also, Cohen told that SDNY has criminal investigations on Trump that
press doesn't know about.
 
> 5) I assume that Cohen is under oath, but what is the nature of the
> examination, and to what degree is the oath binding?
 
Cohen has all the motivation to speak truth, it might in theory reduce
his sentence although that is up to SDNY - which Cohen is cooperating
with currently.
 
On the other hand it would be very unwise for Cohen to lie as getting
caught would result on definitely not getting his sentence reduced &
might add more to it... his aim to do these hearings is naturally to
show that he is cooperating & to reduce his sentence.
 
It looked to me that Cohen was talking the truth, chairman of the
committee said the same. No motivation to lie really.
Calimero <calimero377@gmx.de>: Feb 28 11:41PM -0800

On Friday, March 1, 2019 at 8:00:21 AM UTC+1, TT wrote:
> show that he is cooperating & to reduce his sentence.
 
> It looked to me that Cohen was talking the truth, chairman of the
> committee said the same. No motivation to lie really.
 
 
You think there would be any chance for a book deal or a CNN job if Cohen hadn't thrashed Trump?
 
You think Cohen is so dumb to lie about things where it can be proven that he lied?
 
No and no.
 
And you see - there goes your „all motivation to speak the truth" argument out of the window.
 
 
Max
"Pelle Svanslös" <pelle@svans.los>: Mar 01 07:43AM +0200

(CNN) This is the extraordinary tale of how a massive, strange-looking
fish wound up on a beach on the other side of the world from where it lives.
 
The seven-foot fish washed up at UC Santa Barbara's Coal Oil Point
Reserve in Southern California last week. Researchers first thought it
was a similar and more common species of sunfish -- until someone posted
photos on a nature site and experts weighed in.
 
It turned out to be a species never seen before in North America. It's
called the hoodwinker sunfish.
 
"When the clear pictures came through, I thought there was no doubt.
This is totally a hoodwinker," said Marianne Nyegaard, a marine
scientist who discovered the species in 2017. "I couldn't believe it. I
nearly fell out of my rocking chair".
 
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/02/28/us/hoodwinker-sunfish-north-america-trnd/index.html
 
A seven foot hoodwinker fish? Horrible!
TT <ascii@dprk.kp>: Mar 01 09:04AM +0200

Pelle Svanslös kirjoitti 1.3.2019 klo 7:43:
 
> https://edition.cnn.com/2019/02/28/us/hoodwinker-sunfish-north-america-trnd/index.html
 
> A seven foot hoodwinker fish? Horrible!
 
Ewww... cute!
Hey Guys <heyguys00@gmail.com>: Feb 28 06:25PM -0800

70% marginal tax rates were in place much of the 20th century, with great success. That's a tested policy.
 
Most of her other proposed policies are already in place in other countries.
Sawfish <sawfish666@gmail.com>: Feb 28 07:03PM -0800

On 2/28/19 6:25 PM, Hey Guys wrote:
> 70% marginal tax rates were in place much of the 20th century, with great success.
 
Respectfully, HG, I's ask you to consider the top brac ket you are in
currently, and if you'd like to see that doubled, perhaps. Not whether
you could pay it, bit how well you'd like it, year after year.
 
What would you expect to see in exchange for this increase? What might
you expect to see that others, but not you, might benefit from, and also
what you might see that would be of direct benefit to you?
 
I'm not trying to force an answer, but would ask that you honestly think
about this. Please do not fall in the facile idea that you're not paying
a high rate, but are certain that you'd not mind it if you made more money.
 
This is very easy to say to justify taking other people's money/
 
> That's a tested policy.
Yes. That was back when we all had free healthcare, a guaranteed minimum
income, and college educations, as I recall.
 
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Barbecue grills on fire behind the condominiums that line the 9th fairway. I watched casual strollers slip on dog excrement on the boardwalk near the amusement pier. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
 
Time for lunch."
 
--Sawfish
Hey Guys <heyguys00@gmail.com>: Feb 28 07:26PM -0800

Your basic premise was AOC ideas are based on theory and not empiricism. That's incorrect.
 
You are welcomed to change the subject as you did, but it doesn't change the fact that your premise is wrong.
 
Not to mention progressive policies are popular in the US...more popular than conservative policies.
 
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwillfiV_d_gAhXym-AKHextBRkQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftheintercept.com%2F2019%2F02%2F26%2Fdemocratic-party-centrism-aoc-sanders-warren%2F&psig=AOvVaw2FyWpG0P-bpVVuE5vkVllb&ust=1551496547504732
 
Very little of what AOC is proposing is "crazy" or "out there." Most are policies already in place in countries throughout the world, such as Canada and Germany. You can't get more empirical than that.
Hey Guys <heyguys00@gmail.com>: Feb 28 07:35PM -0800

Even Fox News polls show majority support for her tax policy.
 
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjo5IWMgeDgAhUOh-AKHd0FBbcQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fpolitics%2Fmost-voters-support-70-percent-tax-hike-on-richest-americans-poll&psig=AOvVaw0frLA2FVsJTICksQ5G7-8H&ust=1551497600497136
Sawfish <sawfish666@gmail.com>: Feb 28 07:42PM -0800

On 2/28/19 7:26 PM, Hey Guys wrote:
> Your basic premise was AOC ideas are based on theory and not empiricism. That's incorrect.
 
> You are welcomed to change the subject as you did,
 
Since I responded directly to your *quoted* points it's hard to see how
I changed the subject, HG. I don't know how more on-topic than
that--direct responses to your quoted, unaltered points.
 
 
> Not to mention progressive policies are popular in the US...more popular than conservative policies.
 
> https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwillfiV_d_gAhXym-AKHextBRkQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftheintercept.com%2F2019%2F02%2F26%2Fdemocratic-party-centrism-aoc-sanders-warren%2F&psig=AOvVaw2FyWpG0P-bpVVuE5vkVllb&ust=1551496547504732
 
> Very little of what AOC is proposing is "crazy" or "out there." Most are policies already in place in countries throughout the world, such as Canada and Germany. You can't get more empirical than that.
 
Fair enough.
 
--
--Sawfish
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Would someone please tell me what 'diddy-wah-diddy' means?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sawfish <sawfish666@gmail.com>: Feb 28 08:09PM -0800

On 2/28/19 7:35 PM, Hey Guys wrote:
> Even Fox News polls show majority support for her tax policy.
 
> https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjo5IWMgeDgAhUOh-AKHd0FBbcQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fpolitics%2Fmost-voters-support-70-percent-tax-hike-on-richest-americans-poll&psig=AOvVaw0frLA2FVsJTICksQ5G7-8H&ust=1551497600497136
 
Well, I'm going to surmise that few of the 59% who favor it expect to
pay any part of it. It's a classic case of how easy it is to spend other
people's money.
 
Let's do a hypothetical.
 
Currently, people making 10M are in the 37% bracket. The proposal that
59% of the people support would not quite double it, to 70%.
 
Or, as O-C so succinctly tells an interviewer:
 
"But once you get to the tippie tops, on your ten millionth, sometimes
you see tax rates as high as 60 percent or 70 percent. That doesn't mean
all $10 million are taxed at an extremely high rate. But it means that
as you climb up this ladder, you should be contributing more."
 
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-floats-70-percent-tax-on-top-earners-to-fund-green-new-deal
 
So it appears to be fairly vague at this point.
 
Let's assume that whatever bracket you're in currently, in order to have
the 37% bracket raised to 70% (89% increase), your top bracket would
increase by 45%.
 
So if you're in the 12% bracket, you'd now pay 17.4%; if in the 22%
bracket, it would be 31.9%; if 24% 34.8%; if 32%, then 46.4%.
 
Of course those now in the top income bracket, 37%, would go to 70%.
 
Fair? If not, why not?
 
Now, this assume that their income is all some form of earned income:
they were paid 10M, e.g., for services, or from passive investments. But
many people in the upper ranges of income derive their income from cap
gains. I assume that you know this, and that cap gains rates are not the
same as earned income brackets we've been talking about. The maximum
rate for cap gains is 20%. This is NOT the same as the income brackets
that everyone is talking about, so raising the top bracket from 37 to 70
would not affect the cap gains rate.
 
You know this already, right? Do you suppose that O-C does? Does she
make direct mention of it when she calls for a 70% top rate?
 
 
--
--Sawfish
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Would someone please tell me what 'diddy-wah-diddy' means?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Pelle Svanslös" <pelle@svans.los>: Mar 01 07:25AM +0200

On 28/02/2019 22.56, reilloc wrote:
 
> OMG. Did I really hit "send?" Sometimes I write these things just to
> fill up the two minutes after I read something particularly idiotic--but
> I always discard the draft.
 
Lol. It was a good post!
jdeluise <jdeluise@gmail.com>: Feb 28 09:53PM

On Thu, 28 Feb 2019 20:21:11 +0100, *skriptis wrote:
 
 
>> Your increasingly angry responses lately are very amusing to me!
>> Better make it a double on the heart meds.
 
> Stop addressing him like that.
 
Like what?
reilloc <reilloc@gmail.com>: Feb 28 01:46PM -0600

On 2/28/2019 12:50 PM, Calimero wrote:
>>> Since you are not a lawyer and also quite a dumb guy you don't understand the difference.
 
>> You're not certainly a lawyer yourself...
 
> Yes, I am.
 
You're a what? Are you using voice recognition software to read posts to
you and you heard it say "liar?"
 
> And I know what "criminal intent" means and how difficult it is to prove in such cases.
 
That's even funnier. Intent is not required to be proved beyond *any*
doubt. Often, the proof of intent is reduced to raising the presumption
that an actor intended the consequences of his tortious or criminal act.
A liar wouldn't know this but lawyers do.
 
 
>> Look, Cohen was indicted (& convicted) for campaign finance law
>> violation which went through a Grand Jury.
 
> Cohen pleaded guilty. Do you think a Grand Jury will then think about it for hours or what?
 
You've moved from funny to just plain ignorantly uninformed. You think a
prosecutor goes to the grand jury and tells it that the subject being
investigated has already plead guilty? Wouldn't the jury ask the
prosecutor why he's wasting his time trying to indict somebody already
convicted?
 
Stick with being a soccer fan and Steffi jerker-offer.
 
LNC
*skriptis <skriptis@post.t-com.hr>: Feb 28 09:17PM +0100


> So I told you. Yet Trump was so afraid that we'd know his SAT score that
> he had to theaten a lawsuit. lol
 
You think people in those massive rallies he holds and thousands
chanting, singing, experiencing patriotic joy etc, that they care
about his academic success 50 years ago?
 
You post funny stuff. You literally don't see the world in front
of your eyes.
 
 
 
 
--
 
 
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
The Iceberg <iceberg.rules@gmail.com>: Feb 28 05:03PM -0800

On Thursday, 28 February 2019 13:53:23 UTC, Hey Guys wrote:
 
> > > She does her homework. I like that.
 
> > she really does her homework on the New Green Deal too, you really reckon that's good??
 
> Germany thinks so. They have most of the proposed policies in place in some form already.
 
LOL did CNN tell you that?
The Iceberg <iceberg.rules@gmail.com>: Feb 28 04:59PM -0800

On Thursday, 28 February 2019 19:48:59 UTC, Calimero wrote:
> > face serious retribution in some form or another.
 
> They won't bring this on CNN. Since Trudeau is a liberal icon.
> Better concentrate on Netanyahu from Israel, who is a bad corrupt conservative Jew.
 
yes explains why there's ZERO coverage over here on the BBC etc. much like with Jussie Smollet, he was last page news over here. Trudeau is their hero.
The Iceberg <iceberg.rules@gmail.com>: Feb 28 05:01PM -0800

On Thursday, 28 February 2019 19:03:00 UTC, TennisGuy wrote:
> would never interfere politically in a judicial case (Huawei).
 
> In other words the P.M. has been caught with his pants down and could
> face serious retribution in some form or another.
 
thanks TG! will read more about this. Poor joh and Pelle will be very upset by all this as they both love Trudeau.
*skriptis <skriptis@post.t-com.hr>: Feb 28 08:37PM +0100

> I don't see this every happening, it's a national pride for them
 
Pride lol. Yeah sure, that's why e.g. people buy guns and not to
use it to defend themselves.
--
 
 
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Sawfish <sawfish666@gmail.com>: Feb 28 11:43AM -0800

On 2/28/19 11:37 AM, *skriptis wrote:
>> I don't see this every happening, it's a national pride for them
 
> Pride lol. Yeah sure, that's why e.g. people buy guns and not to
> use it to defend themselves.
 
But no, NK won't give up nukes. They are the only reason that they're
not being treated like Myanmar, for example.
 
--
--Sawfish
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Life is a tragedy to those who feel, a comedy to those who think."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*skriptis <skriptis@post.t-com.hr>: Feb 28 08:56PM +0100

>> use it to defend themselves.
 
> But no, NK won't give up nukes. They are the only reason that they're
> not being treated like Myanmar, for example.
 
 
 
Nobody needs nukes on this planet as much as they.
 
 
Neighbours, ok relations:
 
China - a nuclear power, giant they depend on
Russia - miniscule border, but also nuclear superpower
 
 
Not so good relations:
 
U.S. - nuclear superpower, with invasion troops on alert in South
Korea ready to invade North any time.
Japan - formidable former enemy
 
 
 
They need nukes.
 
--
 
 
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.tennis+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Digest for alt.sports.football.pro.sf-49ers@googlegroups.com - 5 updates in 2 topics

"Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty" <moaulanui@hotmail.co.nz>: Feb 28 06:45PM +1300

PREFACE:
 
I WORKED AT THIS RADIO STATION WHEN THE SATANISTS
WHO CAME THERE, AND DECIDED TO CHANGE IT TO:
'THE DEVIL'S RADIO'
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/the_devils_radio.html
 
* SO I AM FULLY AWARE OF WHO ACTS
LIKE A SATANIST, AND WHO ARE SATANISTS.
 
ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ
 
UN-SAVED,
ALEX JONES SATANIC BAPHOMET HAND SIGNS:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1dG91tdOcHw/TiY5XlEsz5I/AAAAAAAAAEU/XSztat_0NdQ/s1600/alex_jones_horns-02.png
https://illuminatisymbols.info/wp-content/uploads/illuminati-signs-alex-jones-sign-of-goat.jpg
 
UN-SAVED
JOE ROGAN TOTALLY SATANIC 666 TOOL:
http://www.whale.to/b/hand.h162.jpg
* Everything About This Demon Vessel Reeks Of Hell Itself.
 
——► NO CHRISTIAN WOULD USE THE BELOW
(partial) LIST OF BUMPER MUSIC !
 
UN-SAVED ALEX JONES'
TOTALLY SATANIC BUMPER MUSIC:
 
COMPLETELY SATANIC:
Ozzy Osborne - the Ultimate Sin
Ozzy Osborne - Bark at the Moon
Ozzy Osborne - Waiting for Darkness
 
COMPLETELY SATANIC:
AC/DC - Big Gun
AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Cheap
AC/DC - For Those About to Rock (We Salute You)
AC/DC - Shoot to Thrill
AC/DC - Shot Down in Flames
AC/DC - Thunderstick
AC/DC - Accept - Balls to The Wall
 
CREEPY VAMPIRE WINGS DARK SATANISTS:
Aerosmith - Dream on
Aerosmith - Living on the Edge
 
DEGENERATE PSYCHOTIC ENGLISH GENETIC SATANIST:
Alice Cooper - Eighteen
Alice Cooper - No More Mr. Nice Guy
 
ALEISTER CROWLEY-ITE SATANISTS:
Beatles, The - A Day in the Life
Beatles, The - Come Together
Beatles, The - Helter Skelter
 
TOTALLY SATANIC:
Black Sabbath - Iron Man
Black Sabbath - War Pigs
 
ANTI-JESUS CHRIST MASONIC LYRICS:
Bob Marley - Get Up, Stand Up
 
" We're sick and tired of your ism and skism game
Die and go to heaven in Jesus' name "
 
" Most people think great God will come from the sky
Take away ev'rything, and make ev'rybody feel high
But if you know what life is worth
You would look for yours on earth
And now you see the light "
 
TOTALLY MASONIC 'LIGHT'.
REJECTION OF HEAVEN TO FAVOUR EARTH KINGDOM.
 
DELUDED ANTI-RASTAFARIAN BOB MARLEY'S SPAWN:
Stephen Marley - Mind Control
 
Un-Saved Money Obsessed Rita Marley,
Bob Marley's Wife. Shockingly, Their Whole Family Is
Now Proud Anti-Christian, Anti-Rastafarian.
 
Ziggy Marley Is Not A Rastafarian, In Fact
His Religion Is: "Love".
Obsessed With The 'Dragonfly', Ziggy 'Ziggurat'
Marley Doesn't Even Wear The Rastafarian Colours
[Green, Gold, Red], Nor Colour His Recent Albums
With Those Same Colours. Laughingly Even Providing
Music For A Cover-Girl Commercial.
[Book Of Enoch: Cosmetics = Fallen Angels].
 
TOTALLY SATANIC:
Iron Maiden - The Number of The Beast
Iron Maiden - The Trooper
 
TOTALLY SATANIC:
Judas Priest - Some Heads Are Gonna Roll
Judas Priest - Turbo Lover
Judas Priest - Victim of Changes
Judas Priest - You've Got Another Thing Comin'
 
TOTALLY SATANIC "music" GROUP:
Megadeth - Peace Sells
Megadeth - Sweating Bullets
 
TOTALLY SATANIC "music" GROUP:
Metallica - King Nothing
Metallica - Ain't No Bitch
Metallica - And Justice for All
Metallica - Battery
Metallica - Damage, Inc
Metallica - Don't Tread on Me
Metallica - For Whom the Bells Toll
Metallica - King Nothing
Metallica - Master of Puppets
Metallica - Orion
Metallica - Sad But True
Metallica - Turn the Page
 
TOTALLY SATANIC "music" GROUP:
Motorhead - Ace of Spades
Motorhead - I Ain't No Nice Guy (Ozzy Osbourne cover)
 
MARXIST RED STAR ANTI-CHRIST LATINOS:
Rage Against the Machine - Freedom
Rage Against the Machine - Renegades of Funk
 
TOTALLY SATANIC "music" GROUP:
Rob Zombie - Dead City Radio
Rob Zombie - We're an American Band
 
TOTALLY SATANIC "music" GROUP:
Rolling Stones, The - Carol
Rolling Stones, The - Gimme Shelter
Rolling Stones, The - Jumpin' Jack Flash
Rolling Stones, The - Time
Rolling Stones, the - Under my Thumb
 
TOTALLY SATANIC "music" GROUP:
Slipknot - Pulse of the Maggots
 
TOTALLY SATANIC "music" GROUP:
Spinal Tap - Hell Hole
 
TOTALLY SATANIC "music" GROUP:
White Zombie - I Am Legend
 
CREEPY MORBID OLD TURD:
Willie Nelson - Grave Digger
 
SUPPORT FOR ADOLF HITLER,
IN FACT STATING THAT HITLER IS MISUNDERSTOOD:
Texe Marrs / Power Of Prophecy.
 
 
 



ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
Maangai Kaawanatanga - Tainui Kiingitanga - Te Aotearoa
http://www.exorcist.org.nz — Ko te Mana Motuhake
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/iankahi_eriya_nation_john_frum.html
ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ
Benard Atkins <batkins700@gmail.com>: Feb 28 12:06PM -0800

https://bit.ly/2NAQWQzt
 
Lesson learned: Jerry Rice isn't the GM. And some talk show
hosts should be laughed out of town for suggesting the 2nd
overall pick for Brown.
John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>: Feb 28 11:45AM -1000

On Thu, 28 Feb 2019 12:06:59 -0800 (PST), Benard Atkins
 
>Lesson learned: Jerry Rice isn't the GM. And some talk show
>hosts should be laughed out of town for suggesting the 2nd
>overall pick for Brown.
 
That's nothing. They were kicking around trading Rodgers and getting a
first round pick for him because he's got at least four more good
years in him.
poldy <poldy@kfu.com>: Feb 28 02:06PM -0800

On 2/28/19 1:45 PM, John Walsh wrote:
 
> That's nothing. They were kicking around trading Rodgers and getting a
> first round pick for him because he's got at least four more good
> years in him.
 
The problem is the $21 million cap hit.
 
I guess they don't want to pay it and plus he may be disruptive, like TO
was.
 
 
Now if at age 31 he could still deliver 100 catches and at least 10 TDs,
the 49ers offense would be humming.
cao <pobox19875@gmail.com>: Feb 28 09:37PM -0800

There are other, better options...and none of them are named Golden Tate.
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to alt.sports.football.pro.sf-49ers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Digest for alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 2 topics

$Bill <UNews2Bill@RemovEgmail.com>: Feb 28 09:18PM -0800

Good W against NOP ... need more Ws ... lots more ws ... only Ws ...
 
Next games following:
LAL at PHO: Sat Mar 2 1800 Game 63 (BTB/Travel) (oBTB)
LAC at LAL: Mon Mar 4 1930 Game 64 (oBTB)
DEN at LAL: Wed Mar 6 1930 Game 65
$Bill <UNews2Bill@RemovEgmail.com>: Feb 27 10:27PM -0800

A pretty crazy up and down game and the Lakers prevailed where they had to.
6 guys in DFs with LBJ/Rondo getting the DDs. Lakers shot well, but allowed 14
oORBs - TOs were good at 8 vs 13 - 3s were poor till late where they picked up
to avg 32% for the game - 12 missed FTs for 61% - lots of lead changes.
125-119 Lakers win by 6.
 
Game Dbl-Figures Leaders:
Player Pts FG% 3P% FT% RB AS BL ST TO PF EFF
James 33 (54 /44 /38 )/ 6/10/ 1/ 2/ 2/ 2/+34 DD
Ingram 23 (57 /0 /70 )/ 6/ 4/ 1/ 0/ 0/ 5/+25
Kuzma 22 (60 /0 /67 )/ 5/ 2/ 1/ 0/ 1/ 3/+21
Bullock 14 (56 /50 /67 )/ 5/ 0/ 1/ 2/ 0/ 1/+17
Rondo 11 (33 /25 /0 )/ 7/16/ 0/ 2/ 2/ 2/+24 DD
McGee 10 (100/0 /0 )/ 4/ 0/ 1/ 0/ 3/ 3/+12
 
Next games following:
MIL at LAL: Fri Mar 1 1930 Game 62
LAL at PHO: Sat Mar 2 1800 Game 63 (BTB/Travel) (oBTB)
LAC at LAL: Mon Mar 4 1930 Game 64 (oBTB)
 
#- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Quarterly Laker scoring leaders/notes (pluses OR/ST/BL; minuses TO/PF/oOR):
 
Q1 - Pretty good Q for LA exc for DRBing - shooting 54% vs 42%; pluses 1/1/2;
minuses 1/5/5. Ingram/James 10, Kuzma 7, McGee 4. 35-28=+7Q.
 
Q2 - LA gives up all their lead, but manages to get most of it back near EOQ -
shooting 50% vs 48%; pluses 2/2/3; minuses 2/5/3. Kuzma 9, Ingram 7,
Bullock 5, James 4. 28-29=-1Q.
 
HT - Lakers hanging OK so far, but need a little more energy to put it away or
a lot better shooting from 3 than 1-11 - shooting 52% vs 45%; pluses 3/3/5;
minuses 3/10/8. Ingram 17, Kuzma 16, James 14, Bullock 7. 63-57=+6H.
 
Q3 - Up & down Q with LA losing 3 from their small lead - shooting 52% vs 46%;
pluses 1/2/2; minuses 3/8/5. James 12, Stephenson 7, Kuzma 6.
32-35=-3Q (95-92=+3).
 
Q4 - Lakers hang in for the W, but there was a lot of doubt - shooting 52% vs
44%; pluses 2/2/1; minuses 2/4/1. Rondo/James/Bullock 7, McGee 6.
30-27=+3Q.
 
 
Team scoring by Q (FG%/FG-AT includes 3P%/3P-AT):
Lakers Opponent Lakers Opponent
Q FG-AT 3P-AT FT-AT FG-AT 3P-AT FT-AT FG% 3P% FT% FG% 3P% FT% LAL OPP
1 14-26 0-6 7-11 11-26 1-4 5-8 53.8 0.0 63.6 42.3 25 62.5 35 28
2 12-24 1-5 3-5 12-25 2-8 3-4 50 20 60 48 25 75 28 29
H 26-50 1-11 10-16 23-51 3-12 8-12 52 9.1 62.5 45.1 25 66.7 63 57
3 12-23 4-7 4-6 13-28 1-10 8-9 52.2 57.1 66.7 46.4 10 88.9 32 35
A3 38-73 5-18 14-22 36-79 4-22 16-21 52.1 27.8 63.6 45.6 18.2 76.2 95 92
4 11-21 3-7 5-9 10-23 3-13 4-6 52.4 42.9 55.6 43.5 23.1 66.7 30 27
F 49-94 8-25 19-31 46-102 7-35 20-27 52.1 32 61.3 45.1 20 74.1 125 119
 
Team stats by Q (RB includes team RBs):
Lakers Opponent Diff
Q AS RB OR ST BL TO PF OR AS RB ST BL TO PF AS RB OR ST BL TO PF
1 12 10 1 1 2 1 5 5 7 15 1 2 5 9 +5 -5 -4 -4 -4
2 9 12 2 2 3 2 5 3 7 13 2 1 3 6 +2 -1 -1 +2 -1 -1
H 21 22 3 3 5 3 10 8 14 28 3 3 8 15 +7 -6 -5 +2 -5 -5
3 10 6 1 2 2 3 8 5 9 14 2 -1 3 6 +1 -8 -4 +3 +2
A3 31 28 4 5 7 6 18 13 23 42 5 2 11 21 +8 -14 -9 +5 -5 -3
4 6 11 2 2 1 2 4 1 8 10 1 1 2 6 -2 +1 +1 +1 -2
F 37 39 6 7 8 8 22 14 31 52 6 3 13 27 +6 -13 -8 +1 +5 -5 -5
 
#- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
ESPN Box Score:
 
Team 1 2 3 4 Tot
New Orleans Pelicans 28 29 35 27 119
Los Angeles Lakers 35 28 32 30 125 - Final
 
PLAYER POS MIN FGM-A 3GM-A FTM-A OR TR AS TO ST BS PF PTS P36 +/- EFF
A. Davis PF 21 10-14 0-0 2-4 5 8 2 3 0 0 2 22 31 +4 +23
J. Randle C 40 11-22 2-7 11-12 1 6 3 2 1 1 4 35 26 -10 +32
E. Payton PG 31 3-12 0-1 0-0 3 11 9 1 0 1 4 6 6 +4 +17
J. Holiday PG 36 8-19 1-9 2-3 0 7 10 3 0 0 4 19 16 +13 +21
K. Williams SG 24 1-6 0-3 0-0 1 3 0 0 2 0 4 2 3 +4 +2
C. Diallo PF 15 3-6 0-0 1-1 1 3 0 0 1 0 2 7 14 -3 +8
S. Johnson SF 1 0-0 0-0 0-2 0 1 0 2 0 0 1 0 0 -4 -3
D. Miller SF 25 3-9 3-9 2-3 0 3 3 2 1 1 3 11 13 -8 +10
J. Okafor C 3 0-0 0-0 0-0 0 2 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 -2 +2
F. Jackson PG 29 7-10 1-3 0-0 1 4 2 0 1 0 0 15 16 -8 +19
I. Clark SG 8 0-2 0-2 2-2 2 2 1 0 0 0 0 2 8 -15 +3
E. Moore G 7 0-2 0-1 0-0 0 2 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 -5 +1
T. Frazier PG DNP-COACH'S DECISION
Totals 46-102 7-35 20-27 14 52 31 13 6 3 27 119
Percent 45.1% 20.0% 74.1%
 
Fast Break Points: 19
Points in Paint: 74
Total Turnovers (Points Off Turnovers): 8 (11)
Flagrant Fouls: 0
Technical Fouls: 1
 
PLAYER POS MIN FGM-A 3GM-A FTM-A OR TR AS TO ST BS PF PTS P36 +/- EFF
K. Kuzma PF 34 9-15 0-3 4-6 1 5 2 1 0 1 3 22 19 +5 +21
L. James SF 37 13-24 4-9 3-8 1 6 10 2 2 1 2 33 27 +2 +34
B. Ingram SF 40 8-14 0-1 7-10 0 6 4 0 0 1 5 23 17 +1 +25
R. Rondo PG 37 5-15 1-4 0-0 1 7 16 2 2 0 2 11 9 +1 +24
R. Bullock SG 36 5-9 2-4 2-3 0 5 0 0 2 1 1 14 12 +4 +17
M. Muscala PF 5 0-2 0-2 0-0 0 0 0 0 0 2 1 0 0 -1 +0
T. Chandler C 2 0-0 0-0 1-2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 15 +6 +0
J. McGee C 11 5-5 0-0 0-0 2 4 0 3 0 1 3 10 27 -2 +12
K. Caldwell-Pope SG 7 1-1 0-0 0-0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 2 9 +1 +3
J. Hart SG 10 0-1 0-1 0-0 0 1 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 -1 +1
L. Stephenson SG 21 3-8 1-1 2-2 1 5 3 0 1 1 4 9 13 +14 +14
M. Wagner C DNP-COACH'S DECISION
A. Caruso SG DNP-COACH'S DECISION
Totals 49-94 8-25 19-31 6 39 37 8 7 8 22 125
Percent 52.1% 32.0% 61.3%
 
Fast Break Points: 19
Points in Paint: 74
Total Turnovers (Points Off Turnovers): 8 (11)
Flagrant Fouls: 0
Technical Fouls: 1
 
Game Information
STAPLES Center
Coverage: ESPN
Los Angeles, CA
Line: LAL -6.0
Over/Under: 240
Attendance: 18,997
100% Capacity: 19,060
Referees: David Guthrie, Ben Taylor, Nick Buchert
 
 
NBA Box Score:
 
Team 1 2 3 4 Total
New Orleans Pelicans 28 29 35 27 119
Los Angeles Lakers 35 28 32 30 125 - Final
 
PLAYER POS MIN FGM-A 3GM-A FTM-A OR TR AS TO ST BS PF PTS P36 +/- EFF
Kenrich Williams SF 24:27 1-6 0-3 0-0 1 3 0 0 2 0 4 2 2 +4 +2
Anthony Davis PF 20:42 10-14 0-0 2-4 5 8 2 3 0 0 2 22 32 +4 +23
Julius Randle C 39:47 11-22 2-7 11-12 1 6 3 2 1 1 4 35 26 -10 +32
Jrue Holiday SG 35:53 8-19 1-9 2-3 0 7 10 3 0 0 4 19 16 +13 +21
Elfrid Payton PG 30:51 3-12 0-1 0-0 3 11 9 1 0 1 4 6 6 +4 +17
E'Twaun Moore G 7:13 0-2 0-1 0-0 0 2 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 -5 +1
Darius Miller F 25:18 3-9 3-9 2-3 0 3 3 2 1 1 3 11 13 -8 +10
Cheick Diallo F 14:32 3-6 0-0 1-1 1 3 0 0 1 0 2 7 14 -3 +8
Jahlil Okafor C 3:25 0-0 0-0 0-0 0 2 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 -2 +2
Frank Jackson G 28:38 7-10 1-3 0-0 1 4 2 0 1 0 0 15 16 -8 +19
Stanley Johnson F 1:19 0-0 0-0 0-2 0 1 0 2 0 0 1 0 0 -4 -3
Ian Clark G 7:55 0-2 0-2 2-2 2 2 1 0 0 0 0 2 8 -15 +3
Tim Frazier G 0:00 0-0 0-0 0-0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 +0 +0
Totals 240:0 46-102 7-35 20-27 14 52 31 13 6 3 27 119
Percent 45.1% 20.0% 74.1%
 
Biggest Lead: 5
Fastbreak Points: 20
Longest Run: 11
Points In Paint: 68
Points Off Turnovers: 11
Second Chance Points: 15
 
PLAYER POS MIN FGM-A 3GM-A FTM-A OR TR AS TO ST BS PF PTS P36 +/- EFF
Brandon Ingram SF 39:39 8-14 0-1 7-10 0 6 4 0 0 1 5 23 17 +1 +25
LeBron James PF 37:19 13-24 4-9 3-8 1 6 10 2 2 1 2 33 27 +2 +34
Kyle Kuzma C 34:26 9-15 0-3 4-6 1 5 2 1 0 1 3 22 19 +5 +21
Reggie Bullock SG 36:02 5-9 2-4 2-3 0 5 0 0 2 1 1 14 12 +4 +17
Rajon Rondo PG 37:29 5-15 1-4 0-0 1 7 16 2 2 0 2 11 9 +1 +24
JaVale McGee C 10:57 5-5 0-0 0-0 2 4 0 3 0 1 3 10 27 -2 +12
Kentavious Caldw G 7:21 1-1 0-0 0-0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 2 8 +1 +3
Lance Stephenson G 20:31 3-8 1-1 2-2 1 5 3 0 1 1 4 9 13 +14 +14
Tyson Chandler C 1:43 0-0 0-0 1-2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 17 +6 +0
Mike Muscala F-C 4:58 0-2 0-2 0-0 0 0 0 0 0 2 1 0 0 -1 +0
Josh Hart G 9:35 0-1 0-1 0-0 0 1 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 -1 +1
Alex Caruso G 0:00 0-0 0-0 0-0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 +0 +0
Moritz Wagner C 0:00 0-0 0-0 0-0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 +0 +0
Totals 240:0 49-94 8-25 19-31 6 39 37 8 7 8 22 125
Percent 52.1% 32.0% 61.3%
 
Biggest Lead: 12
Fastbreak Points: 19
Longest Run: 13
Points In Paint: 74
Points Off Turnovers: 15
Second Chance Points: 13
 
Times Tied: 0; Lead Changes: 0
Attendance: 18997; Duration: 2:31
Officials: David Guthrie, Nick Buchert, Ben Taylor
 
#- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
NBC recap from http://scores.nbcsports.com/nba/recap.asp?g=2019022713
 
LeBron's 33 send Lakers past Davis' Pelicans, 125-119
By GREG BEACHAM AP Sports Writer
 
LOS ANGELES (AP) LeBron James scored 33 points, Brandon Ingram added 23
and the Los Angeles Lakers weathered strong performances by Anthony
Davis and Julius Randle for a 125-119 victory over the New Orleans
Pelicans on Wednesday night.
 
Davis had 22 points and eight rebounds in the first three quarters
after getting a warm pregame reception from Lakers fans who eagerly
followed Los Angeles' fruitless pursuit of a trade for the superstar
forward earlier this season.
 
Randle scored 35 points against his former team, but couldn't finish a
comeback against James and the Lakers' new core during New Orleans'
fifth loss in seven games.
 
The Lakers had a 12-point lead early in the fourth quarter before the
Pelicans trimmed it to 118-117 on Darius Miller 's 3-pointer with 1:38
to play. After Ingram hit a layup, Reggie Bullock forced a turnover by
Jrue Holiday before James drilled a one-footed 3-pointer from the
corner with 31 seconds left.
 
Kyle Kuzma scored 22 points and Rajon Rondo had 16 assists for the
Lakers, who avenged a loss in New Orleans four days earlier with just
their third win in nine games overall.
 
Davis sat out the fourth quarter again under his minutes restriction,
but the Staples Center crowd gave a loud ovation during player
introductions to the perennial All-Star who nearly ended up playing for
the home team in this matchup - and still could someday soon.
 
The Lakers spent several weeks attempting to make a deal for Davis,
whose trade request last month threw both of these teams into upheaval.
 
While the Pelicans were forced into a future that won't include the
best player in franchise history, practically everyone on the Lakers'
roster outside of James spent the next few weeks reading daily
speculation about their possible departure for New Orleans in a trade.
 
The Pelicans elected to hold onto Davis at the deadline despite the
Lakers' strenuous efforts to pry him away, but the saga is likely to
continue this summer. Until then, the Lakers will continue their
pursuit of a playoff berth without Davis, who doesn't seem bothered on
the court by his unclear future.
 
The Pelicans elected to sit Davis for the entire game last week during
the Lakers' visit to New Orleans, which won anyway. Davis got only 21
minutes at Staples.
 
Randle had an outstanding night, finishing just two points off his
career high. The big man also appeared to have words with the Lakers'
coaching staff after nearly every one of his baskets, although the
smiles on the Lakers assistants' faces indicated it might have been
good-natured.
 
Randle spent his first four NBA seasons with the Lakers before leaving
as a free agent last summer. The emotions from his departure shouldn't
still be raw for Randle: He already had his homecoming game at Staples
on Dec. 21, getting 21 points and eight rebounds in a loss.
 
TIP-INS
 
Pelicans: Frank Jackson had 15 points in his highest-scoring
performance of February. ... Holiday added 19 points. ... Miller scored
all of his 11 points in the fourth quarter.
 
Lakers: Lance Stephenson limped to the locker room early in the fourth
quarter and didn't return. He sprained the second toe on his left foot,
but X-rays were negative. The veteran finished with nine points and
five rebounds. ... Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, who was an even bigger
superstar than Davis when he demanded a trade and ended up with the
Lakers in his prime, was in attendance. ... Other fans near courtside
included Adam Sandler, Todd Gurley, Halsey, Pat Mahomes and David
Beckham, who high-fived Dean Tran after the Lakers fan hit a half-court
shot to win $100,000 before the fourth quarter began.
 
UP NEXT
 
Pelicans: At Phoenix on Friday.
Lakers: Host Milwaukee on Friday.
 
#- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Game flow URL: http://www.popcornmachine.net/cgi-bin/gameflow.cgi?date=20190227&game=NOPLAL
From http://espn.go.com/nba/playbyplay?gameId=401071594
 
1st Quarter
0-0 12:00 Anthony Davis vs. Brandon Ingram (Elfrid Payton gains possession)
0-0 11:45 Julius Randle misses 25-foot three point jumper
0-0 11:42 Rajon Rondo defensive rebound
0-0 11:27 Kyle Kuzma misses 26-foot three point jumper
0-0 11:24 Elfrid Payton defensive rebound
0-0 11:13 Kenrich Williams misses layup
0-0 11:09 Kenrich Williams offensive rebound
0-0 11:09 Kenrich Williams misses tip shot
0-0 11:08 Rajon Rondo defensive rebound
0-0 11:06 Brandon Ingram misses 24-foot three point jumper
0-0 11:03 Julius Randle defensive rebound
2-0 10:53 Anthony Davis makes 21-foot jumper (Julius Randle assists)
2-0 10:33 Rajon Rondo misses 28-foot three point jumper
2-0 10:30 Elfrid Payton defensive rebound
2-0 10:19 Jrue Holiday misses 25-foot three point jumper
2-0 10:16 Kyle Kuzma defensive rebound
2-2 10:06 Brandon Ingram makes finger roll layup (LeBron James assists)
2-2 9:50 Julius Randle misses dunk
2-2 9:48 Brandon Ingram defensive rebound
2-4 9:43 Kyle Kuzma makes two point shot (LeBron James assists)
4-4 9:33 Elfrid Payton makes driving layup
4-4 9:23 Kenrich Williams personal foul
4-6 9:13 LeBron James makes alley oop layup (Rajon Rondo assists)
4-6 9:04 Kyle Kuzma blocks Elfrid Payton's two point shot
4-6 9:02 Elfrid Payton offensive rebound
4-6 8:58 Elfrid Payton vs. LeBron James (Rajon Rondo gains possession)
4-6 8:58 Elfrid Payton lost ball turnover (LeBron James steals)
4-8 8:55 Reggie Bullock makes two point shot (Rajon Rondo assists)
4-8 8:50 Pelicans Full
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Digest for rec.sport.golf@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 9 topics

Alan Baker <nunya@ness.biz>: Feb 28 08:45AM -0800

On 2019-02-27 8:48 p.m., TomS wrote:
 
>> Riiiiiiiiiight.
 
> Hey Lazy,
 
> That's IT! That's ALL YOU GOT! WHAT A BULLSHITTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
That's all I need.
 
And "million dollar mortgage"?
 
It's little tells like that that show you for how little you even
understand how to lie.
 
Million dollar mortgages are NOTHING. A million dollar mortgage let's
you build a house and not much more.
 
How many of that "1,000" do the volunteers number, Snowflake?
TomS <tomseim2g@gmail.com>: Feb 28 09:25AM -0800

On Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 11:35:48 PM UTC-8, Bigbird wrote:
 
> I have spoonfed you your own figures in the p&l above.
 
> Now either you can explain yourself or you accept that label of BULLSHIT
 
> I think that you now rely on totally changing course proves the latter.
 
Hey Tweety,
 
YOU chose to ignore the plain, simple facts: the Harvard Fund is racking in excess BILLIONS and AOC want to tax ME instead! That is what is BULLSHIT!!!!!

Now, I am NOT going to call someone who calls herself "Bigbird" a "cuntface" because that is even more RIDICULOUS and MORONIC.
TomS <tomseim2g@gmail.com>: Feb 28 09:27AM -0800

On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 8:45:54 AM UTC-8, Alan Baker wrote:
 
> Million dollar mortgages are NOTHING. A million dollar mortgage let's
> you build a house and not much more.
 
> How many of that "1,000" do the volunteers number, Snowflake?
 
Hey Lazy,
 
The question was "what have YOU done - be specific?"
 
BTW, their annual budget is now $20 million.
Alan Baker <nunya@ness.biz>: Feb 28 09:36AM -0800

On 2019-02-28 9:27 a.m., TomS wrote:
 
>> How many of that "1,000" do the volunteers number, Snowflake?
 
> Hey Lazy,
 
> The question was "what have YOU done - be specific?"
 
Nope.
 
The question is: why should we believe a single word you say?
 
 
 
> BTW, their annual budget is now $20 million.
 
Riiiiiiiight.
 
"Bigbird" <bigbird.nospam.usenet@gmail.com>: Feb 28 06:40PM

TomS wrote:
 
> > > > > > > > > > > > $1,800,000,000
 
> > > > > > > > > > > > >>>>>>>>> Net Endowment Income AFTER covering
> > > > > > > > > > > > undergrads expenses: $1,350,255,100
 
[Snip all the erroneous evasion in between]
 
 
> > I think that you now rely on totally changing course proves the
> > latter.
 
> Hey Tweety,
 
Hey Liar,
 
> YOU chose to ignore the plain, simple facts:
 
No you did. Your op was just BULLSHIT and you cannot assert otherwise
so you have had to change your whole story.
 
You never provided any evidence or real claims of anything AOC has
said; just a topic and BULLSHIT to follow.
 
Your numbers are complete bollocks just like your opinion... AND you
know it. :)
"Bigbird" <bigbird.nospam.usenet@gmail.com>: Feb 28 06:43PM

TomS wrote:
 
> three kids, all of whom are college graduates. I also make annual
> donations to three colleges and universities that totals thousands of
> dollars. What have YOU done - be specific?
 
Yet you can't understand a profit and loss report or balance sheet...
 
...you really know how to put your claims in doubt, as if being a
reknowned bullshitter wasn't enough.
 
LOL.
-hh <recscuba_google@huntzinger.com>: Feb 28 12:03PM -0800

On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 11:45:54 AM UTC-5, Alan Baker wrote:
 
> Million dollar mortgages are NOTHING. A million dollar mortgage let's
> you build a house and not much more.
 
> How many of that "1,000" do the volunteers number, Snowflake?
 
Overall, it sounds like he was a member of his local church,
who apparently took out a ~$5K/month "Million Dollar" mortgage
for a building renovation/expansion. In this context, there's
probably under a dozen employees but lots of parishioners.
 
 
-hh
TomS <tomseim2g@gmail.com>: Feb 28 08:05PM -0800

On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 10:40:12 AM UTC-8, Bigbird wrote:
> said; just a topic and BULLSHIT to follow.
 
> Your numbers are complete bollocks just like your opinion... AND you
> know it. :)
 
Hey Tweety,
 
You live in Libtard Heaven where white is black and black is white. AOC wants FREE tuition for everyone, except, of course, it ISN'T free. No college is going to teach students for free. What she REALLY means is that I WILL pay for some stranger's education at the point of a gun. Sorry, I think that libtards like YOU should pay first - and certainly Harvard can afford to pay more.
TomS <tomseim2g@gmail.com>: Feb 28 08:06PM -0800

On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 12:03:12 PM UTC-8, -hh wrote:
> for a building renovation/expansion. In this context, there's
> probably under a dozen employees but lots of parishioners.
 
> -hh
 
Hey Welcher,
 
WRONG AGAIN! You are batting ONE THOUSAND!!
TomS <tomseim2g@gmail.com>: Feb 28 08:29PM -0800

On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 9:36:52 AM UTC-8, Alan Baker wrote:
 
> > BTW, their annual budget is now $20 million.
 
> Riiiiiiiight.
 
Yup, you got it right!
"Bigbird" <bigbird.nospam.usenet@gmail.com>: Feb 28 11:59AM

TomS wrote:
 
> stated that he had NO evidence of collusion with the Russians by
> ANYBODY. This WAS the big build-up - that Cohen would produce this
> "collusion" evidence. MAJOR DIMOCRAT FAIL!
 
Where? in the right wing bubble. No such speculation made it across the
pond, even in papers with international editions.
 
You're just a bubble boy buying into the right wing diversion story.
 
Cohen irrefutebly proved Trump to be the fraud, deciever and liar that
we all know him to be... and you prove that you are willing to overlook
any amount of dishonesty, immorality and corruption because you are so
invested in your guy.
"Bigbird" <bigbird.nospam.usenet@gmail.com>: Feb 28 12:06PM

TomS wrote:
 
> > in declining to answer specific questions. I expect there will be
> > further bombshells/indictments coming in the near future.
 
> Well, not so.
 
Not so what? You simply don't have a clue how to be coherrent.
 
> dossier, don't you? The document that the Dimocrats used to get an
> illegal wiretap of the Trump campaign. Cohen totally debunked this
> "claim."
 
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cohen-testifies-hes-never-been-to-prague-shooting-down-key-dossier-claim
 
You realise they are only calling it a key claim when it is being
refuted just as any proven facts are diminished. It's called biased
reporting, bubble boy.
 
Your falsehood regarding an "illegal" wiretap is noted. It's not as if
you can make a post without one.
Alan Baker <nunya@ness.biz>: Feb 28 08:39AM -0800

On 2019-02-27 9:57 p.m., TomS wrote:
> illegal wiretap of the Trump campaign. Cohen totally debunked this
> "claim."
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cohen-testifies-hes-never-been-to-prague-shooting-down-key-dossier-claim
 
So suddenly you believe everything Cohen said?
Alan Baker <nunya@ness.biz>: Feb 28 08:40AM -0800

On 2019-02-27 9:52 p.m., TomS wrote:
> stated that he had NO evidence of collusion with the Russians by
> ANYBODY. This WAS the big build-up - that Cohen would produce this
> "collusion" evidence. MAJOR DIMOCRAT FAIL!
 
Even assuming that's true, Cohen not having evidence doesn't mean it
didn't happen.
TomS <tomseim2g@gmail.com>: Feb 28 08:09PM -0800

On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 3:59:45 AM UTC-8, Bigbird wrote:
> we all know him to be... and you prove that you are willing to overlook
> any amount of dishonesty, immorality and corruption because you are so
> invested in your guy.
 
Hey Tweety,
 
"Irrefutebly" (sic) and "deciever" (sic again) in Libtard Heaven! Maybe they have an alternative dictionary there, too...
TomS <tomseim2g@gmail.com>: Feb 28 08:16PM -0800

On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 8:39:48 AM UTC-8, Alan Baker wrote:
> > "claim."
> > https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cohen-testifies-hes-never-been-to-prague-shooting-down-key-dossier-claim
 
> So suddenly you believe everything Cohen said?
 
Hey Lazy,
 
Cohen is a PROVEN liar, cheat, and criminal. Your fellow Dimocrats promised that Cohen would have these earth-shaking exposés - Cohen not only DID NOT deliver said exposés, but he refuted ALL of the Dims top claims! Now, if you are a Dim, you have to believe Cohen is lying again! I have to assume he is telling the truth because he could be further prosecuted for lying and he has nothing to gain by lying.
Alan Baker <nunya@ness.biz>: Feb 28 08:29PM -0800

On 2019-02-28 8:16 p.m., TomS wrote:
> top claims! Now, if you are a Dim, you have to believe Cohen is lying
> again! I have to assume he is telling the truth because he could be
> further prosecuted for lying and he has nothing to gain by lying.
 
So then how is it that you believe him when he says he's never been to
Prague?
 
And Cohen having been to Prague is NOT a top claim.
 
And the FBI didn't get the warrant based solely or even mainly based on
the Steele dossier, and they DID tell the judge its provenance at the time.
TomS <tomseim2g@gmail.com>: Feb 28 08:28PM -0800

On Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 11:31:33 PM UTC-8, Bigbird wrote:
 
> ROTFLMAO
 
> You claim to have read the report. If the report has any worth it will
> have defined what it considers significant.
 
Hey Tweety,
 
The deal here is that creeps like Dummy just spew out insults and expletives with NO content - and the names are what I recall from grade school. If you are going to insult, at least raise it, at least, to the high school level. You use foul language, like "cuntface," in the hopes that it might, somehow, get a rise out of me. Newsflash: I don't give a shit - call me what you want. I deal in facts - replying with an insult just proves how ignorant you are. This is WHY you guys lost in 2016, and why you'll lose in 2020: voters are smarter than you give them credit for.
"Bigbird" <bigbird.nospam.usenet@gmail.com>: Feb 28 09:55AM

TomS wrote:
 
 
> Maybe you didn't get the memo: Pelosi called walls, barriers, fences,
> etc. IMMORAL, making what she voted for ALSO "immoral." The same goes
> for walls not working, being racist, etc.
 
Such a claim does not support your falsehoods above but go ahead and
quote in context.
 
Try without further falsehoods.
 
No I don't believe you can do that so let me help.
 
"But a wall, in my view, is an immorality. It's the least effective way
to protect the border, and the most costly. I can't think of any reason
why anyone would think it's a good idea—unless this has something to do
with something else."
 
So you can see the lie in claiming she is againbst border security or
walls in their entirety. She is against Trumps wall because it is not
an effective way of managing the border.
 
You do understand that it is possible to be for something in one
context and against in quite another.
 
Ten years ago the "crisis" at the border was very different. What was
an immigration crisis with huge numbers of illegal economic is now a
much smaller humanitarian crisis.
 
Further barriers were seen by the DHS as having diminishing returns.
 
With illegal immigration at a low and only a minute amount of smuggled
drugs being affect trumps attempt to build himself a white elephant as
a way to avoid addressing the humanitarian crisis is indeed immoral.
 
 
> Note: this thread's topic is the Laffer Curve - not a SINGLE one of
> you have even tried to explain what it is (other than to say it is
> bogus, which is totally false).
 
If you don't know what it is look it up.
 
You really should have doen that before attempting to use it.
 
That you think it is for others to explain for your benefit is
Lafferble.
TomS <tomseim2g@gmail.com>: Feb 28 08:20PM -0800

On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 1:55:12 AM UTC-8, Bigbird wrote:
 
> You really should have doen that before attempting to use it.
 
> That you think it is for others to explain for your benefit is
> Lafferble.
 
Hey Tweety,
 
The bottom line, as they say, is she called it immoral which is an absolute - it either is or it isn't, there IS NO middle ground.
Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com>: Feb 28 11:31PM +0100

Hey Dunce.
 
Real smart...whining about Trump on a dead golf newsgroup.
 
Great use of time....DUNCE!
 
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
You and the Shit Stain need to get a room!
 
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Larry
Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com>: Feb 28 10:50PM +0100

How about telling us who you really are?
 
What are you afraid of, you fucking dunce!
 
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
What a name...Bigbird. Bet you love to suck a Big Dick too!
 
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Larry
Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com>: Feb 28 09:48PM +0100

Anyone with that name gotta be a dickhead.
 
And anyone crying about Trump on a dead newsgroup is a big dickhead
 
Are you and the old balding college dropout roomies!
 
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Larry
"Bigbird" <bigbird.nospam.usenet@gmail.com>: Feb 28 12:11PM

the great negotiator has again raised the standing of a despot and
gained nothing for it.
 
It actually surprises me as I bet he is willing to sign away quite a
lot to get a chance at a peace prize and a hotel deal. That is what
this is all about isn't it?
"Bigbird" <bigbird.nospam.usenet@gmail.com>: Feb 28 09:57AM

TomS wrote:
 
> > > > > > On Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 2:06:50 AM UTC-5,
> > > > > > toms...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > > > > > ...
 
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/12/1-4-million-households-drop-off-food-stamps-under-trump/
 
> > > > > > Particularly since there have been reports of government
> > > > > > initiatives to restrict access, such as via more stringent
> > > > > > work requirements:
 
<https://www.cbpp.org/research/food-assistance/presidents-budget-would-cut-food-assistance-for-millions-and-radically>
 
> > > > > > Including at the individual State level too, such as in
> > > > > > Georgia:
 
<https://www.newsweek.com/georgia-food-stamps-purge-donald-trump-work-snap-requirements-1270516>
 
> > > > > Hey Welcher,
 
> > > > > You MUST have missed this, so I will re-post it:
 
> > > > > Here are some ACTUAL FACTS for your data starved brain:
 
https://www.cbpp.org/research/food-assistance/factors-affecting-snap-c
> > self-sufficiency for these individuals....I strongly advise all
> > States with ABA WD waivers to review your policy choices concerning
> > when and where to request these waivers."
 
<https://fns-prod.azureedge.net/sites/default/files/snap/PerdueGovLetter.pdf>
> > as to check the box.
 
> > -hh
 
> Also known as "enforcing the law."
 
So you didn't understand a word of the above?
 
[snipped attempted evasion]
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.golf+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.