Digest for alt.sports.football.pro.sf-49ers@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 3 topics

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

ivanvalarezo@gmail.com: Jul 31 08:46PM -0700

Sábado, 28 de Julio, 2018 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica
 
(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)
 
(We would like to express our love, sympathy and prayers to the families of the duck boat tour in the Table Rock Lake, in Missouri, as it was surprised by a thunderstorm that caused the boat to rock, capsize and sank to the bottom of the lake, claiming 17 the precious lives. They are in our heavenly Father's presence at this time, because His Son Jesus Christ gave his life by shedding his atoning-blood on the cross, removing the world's sin, so people when they will pass away then ascend into heaven's glory and into its eternal life, because now they are living only to love the Father in His Holy Spirit forever. We will continue to pray for the family members hurt because of this lost of their loved ones that had resulted in a great blessing after all, since heaven's glory has received them never to know darkness again but only our heavenly Father's unfailing-love, because of what His Son has done, allowing us to live liberated to love life only, always. Amen!)
 
LIFE ETERNAL NOW: AFTER WATER BAPTISM TO SEE THE FATHER IN HIS RICH OATH SWORN TO ISAAC FOR YOU:
 
Our heavenly Father said: let us create man in our image and after our likeness with His Son Jesus Christ and the to the Holy Spirit, because He was ready to bless the entire earth with the birth of humankind, His children, ruling over everything that He has created for life to thrive through eternity. It was in our heavenly Father's mind to heal what Lucifer along with his fallen angels had done against Him, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the faithful angelical hosts and His holy name fire, by not creating more angels to replace the ones that rebelled, but replace them instead with His legitimate children.
 
These are His children born directly after His image with His Son Jesus Christ's likeness and of His Holy Spirit's daily powers and gifts that is His new kingdom born upon earth with amazing powers never seen by the angelical host, because He just did not want to deal with sin ever again; therefore, a new kingdom had to be born finally. This world that our heavenly Father was about to create, it had to be filled with His children born from His image and after His Son Jesus Christ's likeness and the amazing daily powers and gifts of His Holy Spirit for sin never to be part of His new kingdom, because it is going to be ruled by His spoken living-word.
 
Given that, Lucifer along with his fallen angels had caused not only His holy name fire to be attacked and hurt but also contaminated His very holy heavenly places that threatened to continue to expand through His Creation, including earth, because Lucifer's kingdom of darkness is to be ruled by his lies only through eternity. That is why, that our heavenly Father had to act immediately by descending upon earth to create His children born from His image and living soul thus to live in His Son Jesus Christ's likeness, by the amazing daily powers and gifts of the Holy Spirit, where there is no place anymore for Lucifer, his fallen angels much less sin through eternity.
 
Therefore, our heavenly Father went forward with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit over Jerusalem's holy hill, because this is the mountaintop that He had chosen not only to live with His only Son and the Holy Spirit along with the angelical hosts but also live with His children born from His image, flourishing in His Son's likeness through eternity. Indeed, this is Canaan, where our heavenly Father needed to bless it with His firstborn son Adam, born from His image and living-soul thus thriving in His Son Jesus Christ's likeness by the Holy Spirit's amazing daily powers and gifts, so his child may never know sin but only His perfect will of His living word that is the fruit of life.
 
That is why, that our heavenly Father told Adam that he may eat from every tree from the Garden of Eden that is paradise but never from the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, because the day that he may eat from it, then his face that is His resemblance in him, it will become disfigured forever. That is to say, that Adam will die of thirst and hunger, because it is from His mouth that is His image in him, and of his children to be born through the generation, then he will fail to continue to eat and drink with Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit—and that is death—eternal separation from life.
 
Because Adam was born from His image and living-soul only to be nourished from His very holy mouth everything that is to eat and drink, therefore, by eating from the forbidden fruit, then he will continually fail to bear His glorious image upon him thus he will fail to have bread and wine again from the Lord's Table to live His life. This is when Adam received his wife Eve born from his fifth rib, because our heavenly Father realized that it was not good for man to live alone, then He put him to sleep to create from one of his ribs the women that will become his companion along with the children born through countless generations into eternity.
 
Surely, our heavenly Father took Adam's fifth rib on His holy hands to fashion every man, woman and child that was to be born from him, beginning with his wife Eve, because He wanted to ensure that every one of them will be born bearing His image to live in His Son Jesus Christ's likeness, filled with His Holy Spirit's divine-powers. Therefore, every one of His children born from His image and living-soul as He worked with His holy name in them, then He made sure that they will be born to become His legitimate children only to know Him from the infill of His unfailing-love that emanates continually from His rock of salvation, located over Jerusalem's holy hill forever into eternity.
 
This is the rock of salvation that Adam was called to eat from along with his wife Eve and the children born from His image and living-soul through the generations, so they may come to know Him as their only lawful Father that loves them dearly with His amazing love that is wild through eternity, pouring continuously upon them from His rock. For it was our heavenly Father's intention that each of His children, beginning with Adam and Eve, was to live enjoying the daily blessing that He had already granted them through the rock of salvation, filled not only of His amazing unfailing-love that is abundantly sweet but also the joys and happiness that nourishes their living-souls these days into eternal life.
 
Because when every one of His children, beginning with Adam and Eve, stand at the rock of salvation, established over Jerusalem's holy hill initially, then everyone's face is restored with our heavenly Father's holy face shining mightily with amazing blessings of light and endless richness nourishing their heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit to eat always with Him from heaven above. Given that, when every man, woman and child stands, over Jerusalem's holy hill and its Holy of Holiest, where the rock of salvation exists, then our heavenly Father's image is restored from the damage that Eve caused to it, by eating from the forbidden fruit that that one can eat again from the rock the needed bread and wine for life's enrichment.
 
For this is the life eternal that our heavenly Father had begun to grant not only to Adam and Eve by being the first human beings born from His image and living-soul to replenish the earth with children, but also to live His personal eternal life with the fullness of love, blessings and endless happiness throughout His Creation. However, Lucifer tried to destroy everything created by our heavenly Father with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit by taking control over His holy name fire thus to possess the powers needed not only to control the heaven and earth along with humankind and the angelical hosts, but also to fashion his kingdom of darkness after his ill will.
 
Madly, Lucifer wanted to possess everything that our heavenly Father had granted by default to His son Adam along with the rest of the children born from him through the generations, beginning with Eve his wife in paradise, because if he can cause them to eat from the forbidden fruit then he could ill touch our heavenly Father's image. Given that, if Lucifer could disfigure our heavenly Father's image in every man, woman and child by having them to eat from the forbidden fruit, because, he knows that He eats from His Table His daily bread and wine along with His Son Jesus Christ and the children born by the Holy Spirit's powers, then he can have his rebellious-image imposed over His.
 
For this is how Lucifer can cause evil to thrive through the angelical nations in heaven's glory and with humankind upon earth, because by having every man, woman and child with our heavenly Father's image disfigured in them, then he is overtaking His Creation, because it is the Father's image thriving with good always opposed to Lucifer's disfigured face spreading evil. That is why that, it was important for our heavenly Father to give birth to His children from His image and living-soul to live in His Son Jesus Christ's likeness of His perfect will that is the daily powers and gifts of the Holy Spirit, operating in them with daily blessing, enriching human-souls, thus to do His perfect will always throughout eternity.
 
Because with the fallen angels our heavenly Father did not feel any love thus to help them to remove sin to return to the glory and perfection that they were created initially as He received them in heaven to love, serve and glorify Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, but they failed Him instead due to sin and rebellion. However, with Adam and his children although they had disobeyed His words when He told them never to eat from the forbidden fruit, instead they were to eat from the fruit from the tree of life that is His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then He felt profound love because of His image in them and His holy name fire's glories.
 
Evidently, when Adam and Eve sinned by eating from the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, then, by the powers not from the serpent or Lucifer, but from disobeying His living-words given to them specifically never to eat from it, instantly they died: because they will always fail to eat from the fruit of life with Him. Providing that, it is only possible to eat from the bread and the wine of life with our heavenly Father's shining glorious face, install in each one of us, therefore it was important for Lucifer to have Adam and Eve eating from the forbidden fruit to disfigure our Father's image in them thus never to eat again from the fruit of life.
 
For this is the way for Lucifer not only to continue His rebellion against our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts faithful to this day to His holy name fire over Jerusalem's holy hill, but also to have Adam and his children, beginning with Eve, eating with him the rebellions of the forbidden fruit. For this is the only way possible that Lucifer could still establish his kingdom of darkness, where sin prevails over everything that our heavenly Father along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit has created to be good and honorable in heaven with the angelical host and upon earth with humankind through the new kingdom of His perfect will coming soon.
 
Therefore, been our heavenly Father omniscient (all-knowing) then He saw what Lucifer along with his fallen angels was planning thus to cause his kingdom of darkness to prevail over everything created by Him along with His Son and the Holy Spirit in heaven with the angels and upon earth with humankind that He needed to restore His image with Adam and Eve. However, for this to happen, then our heavenly Father needed a man upon earth believing in His living-words that He was to pour upon His altar of the prehistoric love, where His continuous sacrifice will begin, thus to fulfill the salvation works necessary to bless His image upon that man that would believe along with his children to be born through the generations.
 
This man was Abraham that our heavenly Father had been searching in heaven, beginning with Adam and Eve, but, He finally found him upon earth, because he believed in every word that He will pour upon him and his households of his wife Sarah and the adoptive children bought with money from strangers to give them love in abundance always through life. Then, when our heavenly Father finally found the man that He had always searched for throughout His Creation, immediately as He will begin to speak to him, then He will pour a tremendous blessing upon everything that he owned and that he will put his hands to work, because He needed him extremely blessed.
 
Our heavenly Father was really transferring those powerful blessings that He has always enjoyed with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in heaven's glory along with the angelical hosts through eternity, because He was going to have His only Son Jesus Christ born with the Holy Spirit's daily powers of endless richness from women eventually to restore His image with humankind. For Lucifer had begun to attack mercilessly His holy name fire along with His shining glorious face in heaven's glory with the angelical hosts and upon earth with humankind, because Lucifer was determined to have his kingdom of darkness, established his way, opposing always everything that is good and honorable, created by our heavenly Father that exalts Him throughout Creation continually.
 
That is why, that our heavenly Father needed to release the resource that He could gather from heaven's glory, because He had to transfer not only His Son Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit upon earth, beginning within Abraham's household His servant but also His altar of the prehistoric love thus to fix and establish His divine image upon humankind at last. Provided that, our heavenly Father needed not only to attack and destroy continuously Lucifer along with fallen angels with His holy name fire that he tried to dishonor throughout heaven's glory but also fix His image with Adam and his children thus they may return to Him, His Son and His Spirit with His image shining with amazing newfound powers and glories.
 
What's more, it was important that Abraham will sit with our heavenly Father at the Lord's Table to eat the bread and wine with Him served daily by His Son Jesus Christ, in those days as Melchizedek King of Salem, and God's Righteousness, so His only Son may be born through the Holy Spirit's powers from a virgin girl upon earth finally. Because Abraham's wife Sarah was to give birth to a child although her womb was sterile, but since Abraham seated with our heavenly Father at the Lord's Table to eat from the bread and wine, served by His Son Jesus Christ to the angelical hosts in heaven's glory to keep them holy always, then, His image began to be restored finally upon humankind.
 
For our heavenly Father needed to restore immediately not only His image upon every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, although many had already descended into hell's torment, but, He could get to them with the amazing daily powers of His holy name fire and living-word thus to bless them as they had never been blessed before. Besides, our heavenly Father needed to work continuously against Lucifer's lies placed against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in the heart of every man, woman and child upon earth, so He may finally have His Son Jesus Christ born within the human family, by the Holy Spirit's powers, to execute His awesome salvation works over Jerusalem's holy hill.
 
Surely, when His son Jesus
"Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty" <moaulanui@hotmail.co.nz>: Aug 01 02:56PM +1200

QUEEN'S MEDICAL: Refused To Validate Obama Birth !
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
DATELINE: 1893 / 2018
 
QUEEN'S MEDICAL REFUSED TO VALIDATE OBAMA
BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
 
THEY THEN CHANGED OBAMA'S BIRTH
TO KAPIOLANI.
 
OBAMA CLAIMED TO BE BORN IN KENYA,
OBAMA CLAIMED TO BE BORN IN TWO DIFFERENT (2) HOSPITALS.
 
THEY THEN CHANGED IT KAPIOLANI
 
*** [1893 HAWAII QUEEN]: 5 YEARS HARD LABOR SENTENCE.
 
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/hawaii_intrigue.mp4
 
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/krakatoa_1.mp3
 
QUEEN'S MEDICAL ISSUE:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/krakatoa_2.mp3
 
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/krakatoa_3.mp3
 
*** [1893 HAWAII QUEEN]: 5 YEARS HARD LABOR SENTENCE.
 
 
ALEX JONES:
http://www.infowars.com
http://www.prisonplanet.com
 
 
 
 
 



 
ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
Maangai Kaawanatanga - Tainui Kiingitanga - Te Aotearoa
http://www.exorcist.org.nz Ko te Mana Motuhake
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/iankahi_eriya_nation_john_frum.html
ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ
 
General George Catlett Marshall -
 
" But Marshall, charged with the safety of those
who died at Pearl Harbor, first said he was riding
horseback, then changed that story to say he was
with his wife. However Arthur Upham Pope, in his
book containing a diary of Litvinoff (who in 1941
was Russian Ambassador) states that Marshall,
on the morning of December 7, 1941,
was at the airport meeting Litvinoff. "
 
-- U.S. Senator Joseph Mc Carthy
Melanesian Campaign (W.W. 2)
John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>: Jul 31 12:27PM -1000

On Mon, 30 Jul 2018 20:13:26 -0700 (PDT), cao <pobox19875@gmail.com>
wrote:
 
>https://www.ninersnation.com/2018/7/30/17633140/richard-sherman-jerry-jones-anthem-policy-plantation-mentality
 
>I was hoping Sherman would keep his trap shut. No such luck. Wonder what his opinion would be of a group of his team mates standing behind those kneeling, hands over hearts, holding a Make America Great Again banner. Mr Goodell..what do you think?
 
There's no chance of that, but since the players are not likely to be
on the field and Jerry Jones is a fucking prick, it's isn't going to
be a big deal.
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to alt.sports.football.pro.sf-49ers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Digest for rec.sport.football.college@googlegroups.com - 24 updates in 11 topics

Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan): Jul 31 11:43PM

On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 14:07:13 -0700 (PDT), "the_andrew_smith@yahoo.com"
 
>4. Congress: On the same retirement & healthcare plans as everybody else.=
>=20
 
>No. Nor do I think everyone should be on one healthcare plan
 
I'm surprised you don't think they should walk in our shoes.
 
>6. Language: English only!=20
 
>What about freedom of speech?
 
Speech is never free. It takes wars to support the idea.
 
>12. Term limits for congress=20
 
>No.=20
 
I have mixed emotions about that one also.
 
>13. "RESPECT OUR MILITARY AND OUR FLAG!"=20
 
>No. Freedom of thought, freedom of speech.=20
 
I'm surprised that you abdicate responsibility.
 
Hugh
darkstar7646@gmail.com: Jul 31 07:49PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 10:11:58 AM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
> Okay liberals - this is you chance...
 
> 1. Hillary: held accountable for her previous wrongs!
 
Hillary was an agent for Trump.
 
> 2. Put "GOD" back in America!
 
Only if it is actually God and not the Chaysus that most try to peddle in His place.

> 3. Borders: Closed or tightly guarded!
 
You'd also have to set conditions on citizenship of native-borns as well, and deal with those who do not and will not qualify, especially willingly.

> 4. Congress: On the same retirement & healthcare plans as everybody
> else.
 
No arguments here.

> 5. Congress: Obey its own laws NOW!
 
President first.

> 6. Language: English only!
 
This is one of those things that you'd have to go with "You want a fucking war, you got a fucking war." Why don't we just take down the Statue of Liberty, because we don't want the tired, poor, or huddling masses.

> 7. Culture: Constitution and the Bill of Rights!
 
As long as the 14th comes with it, and that means the protections are for EVERYBODY. The White Right's first move should've been the repeal of the 14th Amendment, for everything it has brought that the Red Hats believe makes America "Not Great".

> 8. Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before & during Welfare!
 
You want to find another 20M jail beds in this country, because they won't give two fucking shits about robbing your ass.
 
The only alternative is Martial Law in the cities.
 
That horse is way too far out of the barn.

> 9. Freebies: NONE to Non-Citizens!
 
Then march them ALL out. By military force.

> 10. Budget: Balance the damn thing!
 
How many dead bodies you want in the streets?

> 11. Foreign Countries: Stop giving them our money! Charge them for our
> help! We need it here.
 
You need the Army (forget the National Guard and Posse Comitatus) in a number of major cities, with the order to open fire, if you believe half that shit.

> 12. Term limits for congress
 
> And most of all.
 
> 13. "RESPECT OUR MILITARY AND OUR FLAG!"
 
I pledge no allegiance to a flag that stands for a Republic that needs me dead to be Great.
 
And the military is simply an arm of the economic power this country still has. The rank and file are OK, the people calling the shots can largely go straight to Hell.
 
Mike
darkstar7646@gmail.com: Jul 31 02:57PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 8:21:12 AM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:

> I think it's a good thing for her type to be open with her treasonous
> views. The worst thing is for a liberal wolf to hide in sheep's
> clothing.
 
So when does she get shot by you or people who share your beliefs?
 
There's a word for your type out there: Pussy.
 
Mike
Ken Olson <kolson@freedomnet.org>: Jul 31 06:12PM -0400

>> views. The worst thing is for a liberal wolf to hide in sheep's
>> clothing.
 
> So when does she get shot by you or people who share your beliefs?
 
No, so she and her ideas will wither and die in their own mess.
 
--
"We're going to fight racism not with racism, but we're going to fight
with solidarity."
- Fred Hampton
 
"A sword is never a killer. It is a tool in the killer's hand."
- Seneca
 
"The hate rolls off my back like hygiene off of Michael Moore."
- Ted Nugent
Tom Enright <randorwell@gmail.com>: Jul 31 03:19PM -0700

> > clothing.
 
> So when does she get shot by you or people who share your beliefs?
 
> There's a word for your type out there: Pussy.
 
So you think that Hugh supports Bernie Sanders? Dude....
 
-TE
 
> Mike
 
Maybe I've just been reading too much stuff like this, this, this and this recently, but I have to tell you, I'm getting totally sick and fucking tired of all this snowflake-ism, fascism masquerading as anti-fascism, threats against conservatives, Twatter storms when someone dares voice a viewpoint counter to the Orthodoxy, children screaming about how their parents have fucked up democracy (and being treated seriously by their ideological allies in the Press instead of being laughed out of the room), and all the rest of the politically-correct, safe-space-seeking, thumb-sucking kindergarten antics which passes for serious behavior on the Left.
-Kim Du Toit
Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan): Jul 31 11:37PM

On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 14:57:02 -0700 (PDT), darkstar7646@gmail.com
wrote:
 
>> views. The worst thing is for a liberal wolf to hide in sheep's
>> clothing.
 
>So when does she get shot by you or people who share your beliefs?
 
If she was dead we'd have to look for another ass to kick.
 
Hugh
darkstar7646@gmail.com: Jul 31 07:38PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 3:12:08 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:
> >> clothing.
 
> > So when does she get shot by you or people who share your beliefs?
 
> No, so she and her ideas will wither and die in their own mess.
 
Sorry, there's where you are wrong.
 
I understand what you're saying, but I get the real vibe that, if they know they are dead, people are going with them.
 
Mike
darkstar7646@gmail.com: Jul 31 07:39PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 4:37:39 PM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
> >> clothing.
 
> >So when does she get shot by you or people who share your beliefs?
 
> If she was dead we'd have to look for another ass to kick.
 
I'm guessing, in your eyes, there are about 100M candidates.
 
Mike
Michael Press <rubrum@pacbell.net>: Jul 31 06:41PM -0700

1. We want freedom. OK
2. We want your schools. OK
3. We want your cities. OK
4. We want your jobs. OK
5. We want welfare. OK
6. We want you to pay for our children. OK
7. We want you to care. NOPE
 
--
Michael Press
unclejr <watsona64@gmail.com>: Jul 31 07:18PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 8:41:25 PM UTC-5, Michael Press wrote:
> 7. We want you to care. NOPE
 
> --
> Michael Press
 
What are you babbling about?
Some dued <theodoreward@gmail.com>: Jul 31 07:18PM -0700

I'll look for it.
"the_andrew_smith@yahoo.com" <the_andrew_smith@yahoo.com>: Jul 31 07:03PM -0700

https://reason.com/blog/2018/07/31/north-carolina-doctor-sues-to-break-up-s
Michael Press <rubrum@pacbell.net>: Jul 31 03:15PM -0700

In article <60ba0457-4757-4ff5-af51-413103b70217@googlegroups.com>,
 
> Never assume a black bear will run away.
 
> Ever.
 
I did not say otherwise.
I did not use the word `run.'
Look in a mirror for the assumption maker.
 
--
Michael Press
dotslashderek@gmail.com: Jul 31 05:17PM -0700

Yeah dumnass. He totally left run for the bear walking away, or even feeezing in place.
 
You know, like that dude whose kids you were trash talking at the airport. One look at you and he just froze up!
 
Cheers.
"the_andrew_smith@yahoo.com" <the_andrew_smith@yahoo.com>: Jul 31 06:59PM -0700

Look in the mirror for the pedant.
xyzzy <xyzzy.dude@gmail.com>: Jul 31 11:50PM

I suspect those who say it's bad and those who say it's good have just
flipped positions.
 
My position on it has not changed.
Michael Press <rubrum@pacbell.net>: Jul 31 04:59PM -0700

In article <pjqsjn$bdp$1@dont-email.me>, xyzzy <xyzzy.dude@gmail.com>
wrote:
 
> I suspect those who say it's bad and those who say it's good have just
> flipped positions.
 
> My position on it has not changed.
 
Iran refuses the deal.
President says now I will talk to you only with pre-conditions.
Seen this movie before. e.g. EU.
 
--
Michael Press
Ken Olson <kolson@freedomnet.org>: Jul 31 08:25PM -0400

On 7/31/2018 7:59 PM, Michael Press wrote:
 
> Iran refuses the deal.
> President says now I will talk to you only with pre-conditions.
> Seen this movie before. e.g. EU.
 
IOW, now that I've got you here, here's how it's going to be, goatfuckers.
 
--
"We're going to fight racism not with racism, but we're going to fight
with solidarity."
- Fred Hampton
 
"A sword is never a killer. It is a tool in the killer's hand."
- Seneca
 
"The hate rolls off my back like hygiene off of Michael Moore."
- Ted Nugent
Tom Enright <randorwell@gmail.com>: Jul 31 05:45PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 8:25:32 PM UTC-4, Ken Olson wrote:
> > President says now I will talk to you only with pre-conditions.
> > Seen this movie before. e.g. EU.
 
> IOW, now that I've got you here, here's how it's going to be, goatfuckers.
 
IAWTP
 
Whether Obama or Bush, meeting with no pre-conditions means something to
Trump.
 
-TE
 
CtrlAltDel <altiemcd@aol.com>: Jul 31 10:39PM

at innocent and helpless African-Americans leaving the USKKK due to the
catch and strip babies from momma's arms policy that is affecting all of
them in Murica. Many of the African-Americans fleeing to Toronto are
from Nigeria, oddly.
 
Just about a year or so ago, Trudeau said that all helpless and hopeless
migrants could flee Murica and come to Canada because Canada was about
freedom and about safety for the unfortunate and was the land of the free.
 
Now, wouldn't you know it, the damn Chinks in Toronto are acting like
they are still in Shanghai or something and it's their Buddha-Given right
to be the nasty, intolerant, ignorant, racist pricks that every single
slant-eye on Earth is. They actually have the nerve to call these freedom
seekers by the derogative term of free-riders. That is how Chinks are,
they look down upon and despise those less fortunate than them and not
"like" them.
 
They would keep their racist holes shut if they were in Murica, you can
bet on that. Their violence and hatred towards African Americans just
trying to make a better life for themselves would not be tolerated.
 
<https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/fists-fly-and-so-does-a-megaphone-
as-refugee-crisis-inflames-local-politics-in-toronto-area#comments-area>
 
https://goo.gl/zu8arN
 
At the link below, you can actually see where Canadians have locked some
African Americans up because fences like they are actual slaves; it's
horrible. Where they are being put in prison are called "temporary
detention centers". It's sad.
 
<https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/toronto-faces-having-to-close-
community-centres-cancel-programs-to-house-migrant-tide-from-u-s#comments-
area>
 
https://goo.gl/wjf66W
darkstar7646@gmail.com: Jul 31 02:58PM -0700

Not enough.
 
The only good child molester is a dead one.
 
Mike
Ken Olson <kolson@freedomnet.org>: Jul 31 06:13PM -0400

> Not enough.
 
> The only good child molester is a dead one.
 
> Mike
 
They're generally easy to deal with when confined. Usually they're
"pleasers."
 
--
"We're going to fight racism not with racism, but we're going to fight
with solidarity."
- Fred Hampton
 
"A sword is never a killer. It is a tool in the killer's hand."
- Seneca
 
"The hate rolls off my back like hygiene off of Michael Moore."
- Ted Nugent
Ken Olson <kolson@freedomnet.org>: Jul 31 05:44PM -0400

On 7/31/2018 1:23 PM, Mercellus Bohren wrote:
> On Monday, July 30, 2018 at 4:05:22 PM UTC-4, Boris Hall wrote:
>> This falls in with the "you have to cut all the rings in your plastic six-pack holder because animals get caught in them."
 
> When I saw the picture of a dead seabird stuck in a plastic six-pack holder, I decided to tear through all the rings from that point forward. I know it's dumb, but it makes me feel better. It's also good exercise, if you don't use scissors and just tear them open with your bare hands.
 
I like the bare handed approach when possible.
 
--
"We're going to fight racism not with racism, but we're going to fight
with solidarity."
- Fred Hampton
 
"A sword is never a killer. It is a tool in the killer's hand."
- Seneca
 
"The hate rolls off my back like hygiene off of Michael Moore."
- Ted Nugent
Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan): Jul 31 03:33PM

On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 06:09:04 -0700 (PDT), "the_andrew_smith@yahoo.com"
 
>http://www.joannejacobs.com/2018/07/leftward-ho-unions-reject-move-to-middle/
 
>Note the speakers and award recipients.
 
Flight attendants also...
 
One of our sons, and 7 others, were on an American Airlines flight to
Dublin for a golf week. The flight was delayed for several hours to
work on an electronics problem. Finally they were switched to an Aer
Lingus flight.
 
The pilots and a substitute plane were available but the flight
attendants were the problem. They were unhappy about the last union
contract and wanted to cause American some problems.
 
They arrived in Dublin a day late but didn't lose any tee times. He
said the Irish courses are a little tougher than the Scottish and
English courses. Of course being a few years older might be a bit
deceptive. And having 6-8 hours in the O'Hare clubs didn't help.
 
Hugh
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.football.college+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Digest for rec.sport.pro-wrestling@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 4 topics

% <persent@gmail.com>: Jul 31 07:28PM -0700

On 2018-07-31 7:21 PM, me wrote:
 
>>> prove it
 
>> one look at your face and people say , " what the hell happened to him "
 
> they may do that, that still doesn't prove the existence of hell
 
it does to me so yes it does if it doesn't for you who cares
% <persent@gmail.com>: Jul 31 07:29PM -0700

On 2018-07-31 7:21 PM, me wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 10:21:09 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
>> It says so in the bible
 
> that's not proof
 
yes it is robert does not lie at any cost ever
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jul 31 07:31PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 10:29:27 PM UTC-4, % wrote:
> >> It says so in the bible
 
> > that's not proof
 
> yes it is robert does not lie at any cost ever
 
bullshit. I don't care if you THINK it's proof, it's not proof. Just because some stupid book says so doesn't make it true, I mean, unless you also think Pennywise the Clown exists because it says so in a book.
% <persent@gmail.com>: Jul 31 07:37PM -0700

On 2018-07-31 7:31 PM, me wrote:
 
>>> that's not proof
 
>> yes it is robert does not lie at any cost ever
 
> bullshit. I don't care if you THINK it's proof, it's not proof. Just because some stupid book says so doesn't make it true, I mean, unless you also think Pennywise the Clown exists because it says so in a book.
 
robert is not a book
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jul 31 07:48PM -0700

God's word is truth
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jul 31 08:02PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 10:48:46 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> God's word is truth
 
No it isn't, it's all made up bullshit, you can't prove any of it
% <persent@gmail.com>: Jul 31 07:26PM -0700

On 2018-07-31 7:21 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> That me guy is a criminal
 
what do you expect he's a hill libby
 
 
that's him sitting on those rolls of whatever
 
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=BM3BgLMZ&id=5E68478A2832C9C04182821CABAE3CB0CA469692&thid=OIP.BM3BgLMZNaR6PgpKzLJhNgHaF4&mediaurl=https%3a%2f%2fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2f736x%2f59%2f75%2fff%2f5975ffad3715cc3ca01deb79cafb08b9.jpg&exph=477&expw=600&q=appalachian+people+photos&simid=608006168563548771&selectedIndex=12&qpvt=appalachian+people+photos&ajaxhist=0
madeforzyngagames@yahoo.com: Jul 31 07:29PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 9:31:38 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> It was cute
 
 
you are a cancer to the internet
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jul 31 07:34PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 10:26:52 PM UTC-4, % wrote:
 
> what do you expect he's a hill libby
 
> that's him sitting on those rolls of whatever
 
> https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=BM3BgLMZ&id=5E68478A2832C9C04182821CABAE3CB0CA469692&thid=OIP.BM3BgLMZNaR6PgpKzLJhNgHaF4&mediaurl=https%3a%2f%2fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2f736x%2f59%2f75%2fff%2f5975ffad3715cc3ca01deb79cafb08b9.jpg&exph=477&expw=600&q=appalachian+people+photos&simid=608006168563548771&selectedIndex=12&qpvt=appalachian+people+photos&ajaxhist=0
 
wow, sick burn bro. you and robert deserve one another
% <persent@gmail.com>: Jul 31 07:37PM -0700

> On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 9:31:38 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
>> It was cute
 
> you are a cancer to the internet
 
then leave before you catch it
% <persent@gmail.com>: Jul 31 07:38PM -0700

On 2018-07-31 7:29 PM, Keith Emerson wrote:
>>> It was cute
 
>> no we didn't
 
> they would scare you
 
they usually do the way they jump up
% <persent@gmail.com>: Jul 31 07:39PM -0700

On 2018-07-31 7:34 PM, me wrote:
 
>> that's him sitting on those rolls of whatever
 
>> https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=BM3BgLMZ&id=5E68478A2832C9C04182821CABAE3CB0CA469692&thid=OIP.BM3BgLMZNaR6PgpKzLJhNgHaF4&mediaurl=https%3a%2f%2fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2f736x%2f59%2f75%2fff%2f5975ffad3715cc3ca01deb79cafb08b9.jpg&exph=477&expw=600&q=appalachian+people+photos&simid=608006168563548771&selectedIndex=12&qpvt=appalachian+people+photos&ajaxhist=0
 
> wow, sick burn bro. you and robert deserve one another
 
you look pretty bad pal
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jul 31 07:49PM -0700

He sure is ugly!
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jul 31 08:02PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 10:39:05 PM UTC-4, % wrote:
 
> >> https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=BM3BgLMZ&id=5E68478A2832C9C04182821CABAE3CB0CA469692&thid=OIP.BM3BgLMZNaR6PgpKzLJhNgHaF4&mediaurl=https%3a%2f%2fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2f736x%2f59%2f75%2fff%2f5975ffad3715cc3ca01deb79cafb08b9.jpg&exph=477&expw=600&q=appalachian+people+photos&simid=608006168563548771&selectedIndex=12&qpvt=appalachian+people+photos&ajaxhist=0
 
> > wow, sick burn bro. you and robert deserve one another
 
> you look pretty bad pal
 
The real question is, why would I be in a picture of Robert's family?
Trump the Chump <trump@whitehouse.gov>: Jul 31 06:57PM -0600

On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 17:46:30 -0700 (PDT), me
 
>On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 6:20:16 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
>> Libtards will go to hell
 
>There is no hell, but if there were, it would be populated by conservatives
 
 
you can't prove there is no hell, no one can
Trump the Chump <trump@whitehouse.gov>: Jul 31 08:26PM -0600

On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 19:04:22 -0700 (PDT), me
 
>> > you can't prove there is no hell, no one can
 
>> i can prove there is but i can't prove there isn't
 
>you absolutely can not prove there is a hell
 
and you can't prove there isnt, so whats your point?
Trump the Chump <trump@whitehouse.gov>: Jul 31 08:27PM -0600

On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 19:04:40 -0700 (PDT), me
 
>On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 9:31:09 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
>> Oh yes there is
 
>prove it
 
you were asked first to prove there wasn't, stop evading and get on it
Trump the Chump <trump@whitehouse.gov>: Jul 31 08:28PM -0600

On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 19:21:37 -0700 (PDT), me
 
>On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 10:21:09 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
>> It says so in the bible
 
>that's not proof
 
 
you're hiding, you said there wasn't..prove it, oh wait, you're a lib,
you spin and run.
Trump the Chump <trump@whitehouse.gov>: Jul 31 08:28PM -0600

On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 19:21:18 -0700 (PDT), me
 
>> > prove it
 
>> one look at your face and people say , " what the hell happened to him "
 
>they may do that, that still doesn't prove the existence of hell
 
 
still evading, you can't prove there isnt so there is.
Keith Emerson <trump@whitehouse.gov>: Jul 31 08:29PM -0600

On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 18:32:32 -0700 (PDT), me
 
>On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 9:31:38 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
>> It was cute
 
>no we didn't
 
they would scare you
Keith Emerson <trump@whitehouse.gov>: Jul 31 08:30PM -0600

On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 19:03:33 -0700 (PDT), me
 
>On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 9:42:56 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
>> Nobody was talking about you
 
>I've never seen any baby deer with %
 
you have never seen any at all, they dont live in the ghetto
Keith Emerson <trump@whitehouse.gov>: Jul 31 08:30PM -0600

On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 19:20:37 -0700 (PDT), me
 
>> > I've never seen any baby deer with %
 
>> would you like to
 
>No thanks
 
pussy
% <persent@gmail.com>: Jul 31 04:52PM -0700

On 2018-07-31 4:44 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> I'm nice
 
and then i drove robert back home for doing it
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jul 31 05:41PM -0700

Thanks!
% <persent@gmail.com>: Jul 31 05:46PM -0700

On 2018-07-31 5:41 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> Thanks!
 
yay
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.pro-wrestling+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Digest for rec.sport.pro-wrestling@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 3 topics

robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jul 31 06:31PM -0700

It was cute
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jul 31 06:32PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 9:31:38 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> It was cute
 
no we didn't
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jul 31 06:42PM -0700

Nobody was talking about you
% <persent@gmail.com>: Jul 31 07:01PM -0700

On 2018-07-31 6:31 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> It was cute
 
this is when they start roaming .
they're born in late march or april
% <persent@gmail.com>: Jul 31 07:01PM -0700

On 2018-07-31 6:32 PM, me wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 9:31:38 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
>> It was cute
 
> no we didn't
 
too late cause yea we did
% <persent@gmail.com>: Jul 31 07:02PM -0700

On 2018-07-31 6:42 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> Nobody was talking about you
 
and no one should he's a libby
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jul 31 07:03PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 9:42:56 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Nobody was talking about you
 
I've never seen any baby deer with %
% <persent@gmail.com>: Jul 31 07:10PM -0700

On 2018-07-31 7:03 PM, me wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 9:42:56 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
>> Nobody was talking about you
 
> I've never seen any baby deer with %
 
would you like to
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jul 31 07:20PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 10:10:47 PM UTC-4, % wrote:
> >> Nobody was talking about you
 
> > I've never seen any baby deer with %
 
> would you like to
 
No thanks
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jul 31 07:21PM -0700

That me guy is a criminal
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jul 31 07:25PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 10:21:31 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> That me guy is a criminal
 
and you are an idiot
"Jason Todd!!!" <janklowicz24@yahoo.com>: Jul 31 05:07PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 9:16:55 AM UTC-4, P-Dub wrote:
> > http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/
> > @allhailfreezer
 
> We need to COLLUDE to lock up Jason and Freezer.
 
That was -(hilarious!)
 
 
Jason
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jul 31 05:46PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 6:20:16 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Libtards will go to hell
 
There is no hell, but if there were, it would be populated by conservatives
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jul 31 06:31PM -0700

Oh yes there is
% <persent@gmail.com>: Jul 31 07:00PM -0700

On 2018-07-31 5:57 PM, Trump the Chump wrote:
>>> Libtards will go to hell
 
>> There is no hell, but if there were, it would be populated by conservatives
 
> you can't prove there is no hell, no one can
 
i can prove there is but i can't prove there isn't
% <persent@gmail.com>: Jul 31 07:00PM -0700

On 2018-07-31 6:31 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> Oh yes there is
 
go robert go
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jul 31 07:04PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 10:00:16 PM UTC-4, % wrote:
 
> >> There is no hell, but if there were, it would be populated by conservatives
 
> > you can't prove there is no hell, no one can
 
> i can prove there is but i can't prove there isn't
 
you absolutely can not prove there is a hell
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jul 31 07:04PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 9:31:09 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Oh yes there is
 
prove it
% <persent@gmail.com>: Jul 31 07:08PM -0700

On 2018-07-31 7:04 PM, me wrote:
 
>>> you can't prove there is no hell, no one can
 
>> i can prove there is but i can't prove there isn't
 
> you absolutely can not prove there is a hell
 
i sure can
% <persent@gmail.com>: Jul 31 07:10PM -0700

On 2018-07-31 7:04 PM, me wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 9:31:09 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
>> Oh yes there is
 
> prove it
 
one look at your face and people say , " what the hell happened to him "
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jul 31 07:21PM -0700

It says so in the bible
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jul 31 07:21PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 10:10:15 PM UTC-4, % wrote:
> >> Oh yes there is
 
> > prove it
 
> one look at your face and people say , " what the hell happened to him "
 
they may do that, that still doesn't prove the existence of hell
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jul 31 07:21PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 10:21:09 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> It says so in the bible
 
that's not proof
Trump the Chump <trump@whitehouse.gov>: Jul 31 03:23PM -0600

On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 14:02:41 -0700 (PDT), me
 
>> The Mueller investigation is a witch hunt. It's costing taxpayers millions, and it's being driven solely by partisan politics.
 
>> TOTAL BULLSHIT.
 
>Wow. The denial is strong with conservative morons.
 
 
trump aint impeached is he...idiot
Trump the Chump <trump@whitehouse.gov>: Jul 31 03:23PM -0600

On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 14:10:00 -0700 (PDT), me
 
>> > Wow. The denial is strong with conservative morons.
 
>> what a libby
 
>Thanks! Being a liberal is a GOOD thing!
 
 
ban those straws...lol
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.pro-wrestling+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.