Digest for rec.sport.tennis@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 5 topics

Sunday, August 6, 2017

PeteWasLucky <waleed.khedr@gmail.com>: Aug 06 12:33PM -0700

> I don't miss the "hahahaha" crap he posted in the least!
 
I wish the best for everyone here, even I disagree with many, but it's been long years and I have seen lots of transformation in personalities.
AZ <arnab.zaheen@gmail.com>: Aug 06 12:43PM -0700

On Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 3:45:42 PM UTC+6, Whisper wrote:
 
> Obviously it's sad for anyone to get cancer, but I wouldn't say he was a
> good guy at all. Threatened to rape my wife & daughter once if I
> recall?
 
You have a wife and a daughter? Doubtful.
 
 
Also said Mirka is his cousin. Overall I found him a bore
> because his tennis contribution (& tennis is the primary topic here)
> was almost non-existent.
 
You have had almost zero contribution here as well. Probably one of the most extremely biased posters in here, even with the thin veil of disguise. Add to that your very rude and trollish behavior and you easily give Hazel a run for his money in such nonsense.
 
Just crapped on about who he liked & lots of
PeteWasLucky <waleed.khedr@gmail.com>: Aug 06 01:13PM -0700

> You have had almost zero contribution here as well. Probably one of the most extremely biased posters in here, even with the thin veil of disguise. Add to that your very rude and trollish behavio
 
Whisper is one of these extremist that triggered extreme behavior in Dave's replies and others' as well. It's funny how years left him naked and exposed.
Blue chips, green chips, etc
Tune ups don't matter,
7543,
Longevity,
No special record by his name,
Straight sets loss in finals to Rafa,
I don't think you can find a greater Federer fan than Whisper.
AZ <arnab.zaheen@gmail.com>: Aug 06 01:45PM -0700

On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 2:13:32 AM UTC+6, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> No special record by his name,
> Straight sets loss in finals to Rafa,
> I don't think you can find a greater Federer fan than Whisper.
 
In Biblical terms, Whimpy is one of the besetting sins of rst that begot all other sins.
jdeluise <jdeluise@gmail.com>: Aug 06 08:59PM

On Sun, 06 Aug 2017 13:13:30 -0700, PeteWasLucky wrote:
 
> Whisper is one of these extremist that triggered extreme behavior in
> Dave's replies and others' as well. It's funny how years left him naked
> and exposed.
 
Are you sure? Dave's advanced age and seeming senility didn't have
anything to do with it?
AZ <arnab.zaheen@gmail.com>: Aug 06 12:33PM -0700

Heroic stuff from Federer. Down 1 set to 2. On the verge of losing Wimbledon, Federer manged to save 2 championship points. Saved the first one with an inch perfect unreturnable serve. 7-7. Saved the second one with probably the best down the line backhand ever under pressure, with Nadal rushing to the net and expecting a weak response. 8-8. Then Federer set up the set point with a third kind of a gem, a magnificent inside out forehand that forces Nadal to his fh corner, genrating a weak response from Nadal, only for Federer to finish the job with a cross court forehand, comfortably out of reach of Nadal's backhand. Which is amazing considering Nadal's mad running and retrieving abilities.
 
Too bad that Federer played like $#it in the first two sets.
AZ <arnab.zaheen@gmail.com>: Aug 06 12:35PM -0700

Relive the tiebreak
 
https://youtu.be/za31eleISaQ
Carey <carey_1959@yahoo.com>: Aug 06 01:05PM -0700

On Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 12:35:34 PM UTC-7, AZ wrote:
> Relive the tiebreak
 
> https://youtu.be/za31eleISaQ
 
 
So good. And how about the FHs winners the Great Man hit down 1-4 and 4-5 in this TB?
Guypers <gapp111@gmail.com>: Aug 06 01:20PM -0700

On Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 3:33:55 PM UTC-4, AZ wrote:
> Heroic stuff from Federer. Down 1 set to 2. On the verge of losing Wimbledon, Federer manged to save 2 championship points. Saved the first one with an inch perfect unreturnable serve. 7-7. Saved the second one with probably the best down the line backhand ever under pressure, with Nadal rushing to the net and expecting a weak response. 8-8. Then Federer set up the set point with a third kind of a gem, a magnificent inside out forehand that forces Nadal to his fh corner, genrating a weak response from Nadal, only for Federer to finish the job with a cross court forehand, comfortably out of reach of Nadal's backhand. Which is amazing considering Nadal's mad running and retrieving abilities.
 
> Too bad that Federer played like $#it in the first two sets.
 
Thnx, always fun to watch the GOAT, BOAT!!!
PeteWasLucky <waleed.khedr@gmail.com>: Aug 06 01:43PM -0700

> Too bad that Federer played like $#it in the first two sets.
 
Federer always had self doubts that made him confused on court against Nadal, he needed fresh start that he had in this AO 2017 to settle for a playing style against him, still was shifting back and forth during that final but the final result cemented what he needs to do going forward. He never looked back and executed twice to beat him twice in str8 sets in two weeks period.
*skriptis <skriptis@post.t-com.hr>: Aug 06 08:06PM +0200

>> trump as much as the democrat insiders do.
 
> Why is it Trump supports are justified in chanting "Lock Her Up" but not
> vice versa in your world?
 
 
Bob says following I think.
 
 
Trump doing something illegal in 1973 doesn't disqualify him
(morally) from being a good president in 2017. Fine, let them
find something if they can, nobody is saying he's should be given
exemption from law, but are you serious not to think all
billionaires have skeletons in their closets?
 
The whole investigation, reason for it, was the alleged traitorous
behavior during the campaign. Unlikely he did it. So they'll
probably try to dig elsewhere, find or not find anything, they'll
just do it to irritate him, obstruct his presidency etc

 
 
Clinton otoh did lot of betraying e.g. done policies that harmed
common folks, also. was receiving big pay checks from foreign
donors from all over the world, violated security clearances,
erased emails etc. It's almost certain she did it.

 
 
--
 
 
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
TT <ascii@dprk.kp>: Aug 06 09:07PM +0300

bob kirjoitti 6.8.2017 klo 20:42:
 
> there are a lot of issues going on regarding "russian collusion" but
> all the investigations go back to the fact trump won and the fact that
> comey was fired.
 
Incorrect: FBI investigation started way earlier.
 
> comey IMO was fired rightfully
 
Trump pretty much admitted in an interview that he fired Comey because
of Russia investigation.
Carey <carey_1959@yahoo.com>: Aug 06 11:11AM -0700

On Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 11:07:52 AM UTC-7, TT wrote:
 
> > comey IMO was fired rightfully
 
> Trump pretty much admitted in an interview that he fired Comey because
> of Russia investigation.
 
 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but last time I checked, the FBI head serves at the
pleasure of the President.
 

 
careful what you wish for ladies
calimero377@gmx.de: Aug 06 11:15AM -0700

On Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 7:26:30 PM UTC+2, bob wrote:
> general would probably like it, gives them much more power when you
> creat an "us VS them" mentality amongst the people. just like starting
> a war.
 
You remind of the people who played down the antogonism to Nazi Germany and later to Soviet Russia back in the day.
 
 
Max
TT <ascii@dprk.kp>: Aug 06 09:19PM +0300

Carey kirjoitti 6.8.2017 klo 21:11:
>> of Russia investigation.
 
> Correct me if I'm wrong, but last time I checked, the FBI head serves at the
> pleasure of the President.
 
You're wrong. FBI head serves the law and answers to justice department.
 
Is your argument that he should have obeyed Trump on criminal
investigation of Trump?
Carey <carey_1959@yahoo.com>: Aug 06 11:26AM -0700

On Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 11:19:08 AM UTC-7, TT wrote:
 
> > Correct me if I'm wrong, but last time I checked, the FBI head serves at the
> > pleasure of the President.
 
> You're wrong. FBI head serves the law and answers to justice department.
 
 
parse? help me out.
TT <ascii@dprk.kp>: Aug 06 09:27PM +0300

Carey kirjoitti 6.8.2017 klo 21:26:
 
>> You're wrong. FBI head serves the law and answers to justice department.
 
> parse? help me out.
 
Unbubble it.
Brian W Lawrence <brian_w_lawrence@msn.com>: Aug 06 07:33PM +0100

On 06/08/2017 13:19, bob wrote:
 
> they waited for somebody to become president before doing that? why?
> if a law was broken before, it should've been prosecuted before.
 
> yes, it's a witch hunt alright.
 
If businessman Trump carried out some shady deals to make money, boost
his businesses or his media career, no one would really care, because
apart from his rivals - similarly shady business - or the poor people
employed by his companies - who clearly don't matter much.
 
A few people over the years did care and took him to court, where he
usually lost and had to pay some recompense.
 
If presidential candidate/president/elect/president Trump did some
similarly shady deals to help get himself elected, a lot more people,
more important people, are going to want to look under every stone.
 
It shouldn't take much intelligence to figure that out really.
 
 
 
---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus
Guypers <gapp111@gmail.com>: Aug 06 11:44AM -0700

On Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 2:33:41 PM UTC-4, Brian W Lawrence wrote:
 
> ---
> This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
> https://www.avast.com/antivirus
 
OT:
 
Holy fukk
http://londonwebnews.com/2017/08/05/hope-hicks-twitter-going-nuts-trumps-rumored-new-girlfriend/
 
Wow!
TT <ascii@dprk.kp>: Aug 06 09:50PM +0300

Guypers kirjoitti 6.8.2017 klo 21:44:
 
> Holy fukk
> http://londonwebnews.com/2017/08/05/hope-hicks-twitter-going-nuts-trumps-rumored-new-girlfriend/
 
> Wow!
 
"If Trump is too busy to address this situation, then he should at least
send Kellyanne Conway to talk about the #HopeHicks situation and
eventually end all the rumours."
 
loool
jdeluise <jdeluise@gmail.com>: Aug 06 07:00PM

On Sun, 06 Aug 2017 11:44:22 -0700, Guypers wrote:
 
> http://londonwebnews.com/2017/08/05/hope-hicks-twitter-going-nuts-
trumps-rumored-new-girlfriend/
 
Did you find this on unbubble.eu?
reilloc <reilloc@gmail.com>: Aug 06 02:20PM -0500

On 8/6/2017 11:52 AM, bob wrote:
 
>> I like it that you've aligned yourself with apologists for treason.
 
> i've done no such thing, and if shown to be such, i'd be happy to see
> trump removed for your favorite, Pres Pence.
 
I see what you did there: you said if you prove that we are traitors, so
be it. It's textbook not getting the point. The point is, treason's
treason even if you don't get caught, even if all you do is stand by and
let it happen. It's DJT Jr. getting an email saying, "A hostile foreign
government says it can tip the election. Are you in?" and the boy and
his father saying, "Let's meet."
 
LNC
PeteWasLucky <waleed.khedr@gmail.com>: Aug 06 12:29PM -0700

> they waited for somebody to become president before doing that? why?
if a law was broken before, it should've been prosecuted before
 
Are you suggesting to ignore everything because he is the president now?
Carey <carey_1959@yahoo.com>: Aug 06 12:24PM -0700

https://theintercept.com/2017/08/05/whats-worse-trumps-campaign-agenda-or-empowering-generals-and-cia-operatives-to-subvert-it/
grif <griffin_230@hotmail.com>: Aug 06 07:34PM +0100

On 06/08/2017 18:14, Carey wrote:
> Try this link if interested:
 
> https://www.unbubble.eu/
 
Sorry, but we need the most popular search engine to develop Ava!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruOXWHbyfjo#t=1m50s
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.tennis+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment