Digest for rec.sport.pro-wrestling@googlegroups.com - 23 updates in 10 topics

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

jmfabianorpl@gmail.com: Aug 08 01:06AM -0700

Ready for the Japanese guy to win again?
dillahunt14@gmail.com: Aug 07 06:17PM -0700


> > BEWARE OF OL' JEEZL PETE.
 
> > 2012: YEAR OF THE ROBBY.
 
> I have to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this websi...
 
https://youtu.be/94AYiAfIIUM
MrL0bstr <newl0bstr@aol.com>: Aug 07 11:18PM -0700

On Friday, September 21, 2012 at 7:32:23 PM UTC-4, The Void Era Man wrote:
 
> SHORTBUS O'REETEE STICKLER.
 
> BEWARE OF OL' JEEZL PETE.
 
> 2012: YEAR OF THE ROBBY.
 
What about the episodes of The Next Generation and Deep Space 9 where Ida Mufferbids from The Price is Right was a guest star? The only Enterprise and DS9 crew members who got any lines in those episodes were the ones who purchased her prostitution services.
The Chad <chadabryant@aol.com>: Aug 08 01:43AM

I always win.
"I'm Not Alex Cain" <not@alex.cain>: Aug 08 02:20AM

Some fat guy that calls himself The Chad wrote:
 
> I always eat.
 
Fixed, fatty.
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: Aug 07 08:03PM -0700

On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 9:47:29 PM UTC-4, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, narcissistic overweight sociopath who raped his wife, posting as The Chad wrote:
> I always win.
 
 
I spent the weekend getting yard work and household chores done while enjoying the fact that I worked two projects this past week, one for SyFy and one for ABC. I will be working a few others later; the dates are unimportant.
 
YOU spent the entire weekend getting the remains of fried chicken out of your belly button.
 
The only time I "peered out the window", as you say, is when it started raining and I wanted to see how hard it was raining at the time.
 
Fuck off, you narcissistic sociopath Batman-villain wanna-be.
You are one of the worst pieces of shit ever to set foot outside of Weight Watchers headquarters.
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: Aug 07 08:04PM -0700

On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 9:47:29 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> I always win.
 
 
So you lied then.
 
Good job on publicly proving yourself a pathological liar.
 
(not as though I didn't already know it).
 
next time you cry for "proof", shove it up your ass, "Uncle NAMBLA".
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Aug 07 08:34PM -0700

Dink is in jail
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: Aug 07 10:49PM -0700

On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 11:35:01 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Dink is in jail
 
 
You are in kill file city.
% <persent@gmail.com>: Aug 07 03:20PM -0700

> On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 4:03:59 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
>> Dink is in jail
 
> You are in stupidity.
 
LOL
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Aug 07 06:00PM -0700

Dink is in jail
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: Aug 07 08:06PM -0700

On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 9:00:43 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Dink is in jail
 
 
You are in Stupidtown.
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Aug 07 08:35PM -0700

Dink was arrested
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: Aug 07 08:07PM -0700

I wonder if he told her to "dance"?
"Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women" <titanic@naplesnet.com>: Aug 07 11:06PM -0400

Just save up your $17 Million:
 
 
 
http://www.foxnews.com/real-estate/2017/08/04/donald-trump-s-st-martin-vacation-compound-gets-11-million-price-cut.html
AQUESTION4U <aquestion@4.u>: Aug 08 12:31AM

We always hear Chad talking about how he is improving his life - buying
several houses and condoes, owning a bar, getting a high score on those
LSATs (snicker), using the stroke he has in his neighborhood's homeowners
association to get an enemy kicked out of their home, etc. BUT one thing is
amiss - he never seems to improve his body and lose weight. Year after
year, in pictures of him that Metaphoid or Alex Cain post, he's always as
much of a fat piece of garbage as he ever was, and always looking ugly as
sin because of his obesity.
 
If Chad is so interested in improving himself, then why doesn't he ever go
on a diet? Why doesn't he ever exercise? He can act like a big man (notice
I said act, because he will never truly be a man) by getting innocent
people kicked out of their homes, but he can't even lose weight and stop
being such a morbidly obese hambeast. Why?
% <persent@gmail.com>: Aug 07 05:42PM -0700

On 2017-08-07 5:31 PM, AQUESTION4U wrote:
> I said act, because he will never truly be a man) by getting innocent
> people kicked out of their homes, but he can't even lose weight and stop
> being such a morbidly obese hambeast. Why?
 
because he can eat and post at the same time
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: Aug 07 08:05PM -0700

On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 8:31:18 PM UTC-4, AQUESTION4U wrote:
> I said act, because he will never truly be a man) by getting innocent
> people kicked out of their homes, but he can't even lose weight and stop
> being such a morbidly obese hambeast. Why?
 
 
Reddit couldn't figure it out, either...
 
http://imgur.com/a/YpQ0C
Tony <Tony@TheDeliKing.com>: Aug 07 11:06PM -0400

AQUESTION4U wrote:
> We always hear Chad talking about how he is improving his life - buying
t? Why doesn't he ever exercise? He can act like a big man (notice
> I said act, because he will never truly be a man) by getting innocent
> people kicked out of their homes, but he can't even lose weight and stop
> being such a morbidly obese hambeast. Why?
 
Chad is a fat tard and will newer lose a single ounce of weight except
when he takes a shit.
% <persent@gmail.com>: Aug 07 03:20PM -0700

On 2017-08-07 1:04 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> No
 
yes
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Aug 07 06:01PM -0700

No
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Aug 07 06:00PM -0700

Yes
jmfabianorpl@gmail.com: Aug 07 06:44AM -0700

On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 12:25:47 AM UTC-4, MrL0bstr wrote:
> how iz wwe tu kay ateteen plaed? du yu beet ateteen uponintz tu win du wwe or yunuvursul titul? tat wuld b a funi.
 
You play as The Japanese Guy and get to win against 2018 people week after week.
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.pro-wrestling+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment