Digest for rec.sport.football.college@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 11 topics

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Futbol Phan <sgzphd@gmail.com>: Aug 08 12:18PM -0700

On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 1:17:51 PM UTC-5, Eric Ramon wrote:
> > in Vietnam, where he lied about his service, so he can at least
> > say he was there,"
 
> using this logic we should disregard anything Trump says. Oh wait. We already do.
 
Well, 74% of us do. There are a few holdouts (hey to Press, Altie, and Hugh).
Michael Press <rubrum@pacbell.net>: Aug 08 01:43PM -0700

In article <6a596ce8-daf2-4280-acbb-134613d0bb11@googlegroups.com>,
> > in Vietnam, where he lied about his service, so he can at least
> > say he was there,"
 
> using this logic we should disregard anything Trump says. Oh wait. We already do.
 
What logic?
 
--
Michael Press
Ken Olson <kolson@freedomnet.org>: Aug 08 04:50PM -0400

On 8/8/2017 4:43 PM, Michael Press wrote:
>>> say he was there,"
 
>> using this logic we should disregard anything Trump says. Oh wait. We already do.
 
> What logic?
 
I believe they're equating lying about service and legal deferments.
Michael Press <rubrum@pacbell.net>: Aug 08 02:27PM -0700

In article <omd7us$5vv$1@dont-email.me>,
 
> >> using this logic we should disregard anything Trump says. Oh wait. We already do.
 
> > What logic?
 
> I believe they're equating lying about service and legal deferments.
 
I did not see logic and now I know why.
 
--
Michael Press
dotslashderek@gmail.com: Aug 08 03:02PM -0700

On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 4:27:15 PM UTC-5, Michael Press wrote:
 
> I did not see logic and now I know why.
 
> --
> Michael Press
 
Maybe "they're" just equating telling YUGE lies with telling YUGE lies. Which makes them both YUGE liars. Trumps also a notorious cheat and angle-shooter and a man who believes a contract isn't worth the paper it's printed on - a guy you really want to get payment up front from, cuz he will absolutely screw you and consider it totally fair play. "Just how things are done".
 
Not sure about the other dude.
 
Cheers.
Eric Ramon <ramon.eric@gmail.com>: Aug 08 04:29PM -0700

On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 1:50:34 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:
 
> >> using this logic we should disregard anything Trump says. Oh wait. We already do.
 
> > What logic?
 
> I believe they're equating lying about service and legal deferments.
 
try again. I know you can do it.
Eric Ramon <ramon.eric@gmail.com>: Aug 08 04:29PM -0700

On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 2:27:15 PM UTC-7, Michael Press wrote:
 
> I did not see logic and now I know why.
 
> --
> Michael Press
 
your inability to grasp the obvious explains a lot about your posts.
Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan): Aug 08 10:19PM

I had a eye appointment yesterday - need to have cataract surgery in
the other eye. The receptionist wanted to copy my insurance cards - I
asked what she did with the copies I gave them in 2004.
 
It's going to cost $1,000 more than Medicare pays. Why did they act
like that would be a problem? I told them to send a bill and I will
send a check.
 
Since their competence seems to be a problem I took a scan of my
insurance cards and a check to them a few minutes ago.
 
I received an e-mail from a division of Boy Scouts yesterday wondering
why I had not paid my dues. I responded that I paid them by check on
24 January along with my Scout registration.
 
I have my lab tests for 30 years on my computer and I have a list of
medicines, doctors, surgeries and shots that I give to each doctor.
Sometimes I'm not sure the doctor has seen it when he enters the room.
 
 
I learn about my gall bladder test tomorrow. I'll give the doctor a
copy of my liver tests since 2001.
 
I take a bunch of pills and I check with a pharmacist on occasion to
see if any are fighting each other.
 
All of this seems to be so simple and commonplace to me. But everyone
seems surprised. It's not amazing, it's competence. I think far too
many younger people need more mental help than this 89+ year old man.
 
If I can remember where I put my rant switch I'll turn it off (except
for the political accessory switch).
 
Hugh
 
 
---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
http://www.avg.com
Some dued <theodoreward@gmail.com>: Aug 08 01:56PM -0700

If the GOP had its say corporations would have all the votes.
Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan): Aug 08 10:13PM

On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 06:59:24 -0700 (PDT), xyzzy <xyzzy.dude@gmail.com>
wrote:
 
>> > for Donald Trump for president.
 
>> IOW, Trump's making things better without even trying.
 
>He should stop trying altogether. Then things would really get better!
 
So you think the half breed leaving office is enough to make things
better. It's certainly a great start.
 
Hugh
 
 
---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
http://www.avg.com
Michael Press <rubrum@pacbell.net>: Aug 08 02:19PM -0700

Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., says that he finds it "extremely irritating"
that Congress has earned the reputation of not accomplishing anything.
 
--
Michael Press
unclejr <watsona64@gmail.com>: Aug 08 01:39PM -0700

> WHAT IS ALL THAT SHINY STUFF ON THE GRILL AND BUMPER?!?!
 
Chrome?
"the_andrew_smith@yahoo.com" <agavinsmith@gmail.com>: Aug 08 02:01PM -0700

The exploder has some chrome on the grill. I don't think the mommyvan has any.
 
Actually both probably have chrome badging
unclejr <watsona64@gmail.com>: Aug 08 02:12PM -0700

> The exploder has some chrome on the grill. I don't think the mommyvan has any.
 
> Actually both probably have chrome badging
 
The black car is not an Exploder; it's a Kia Soul. The gold mommyvan has has chrome on the grille only.
"Con Reeder, unhyphenated American" <constance@duxmail.com>: Aug 08 03:35PM -0500

Glen Campbell dead at 81.
 
http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/08/glen-campbell-dead/
 
--
One conclusion should be obvious: If nations such as Indonesia,
Bangladesh and Thailand can not make themselves inoffensive to Militant
Islamism there is no way that the United States could perform such a
feat, no matter which policies we changed or how much our public
diplomacy improved. -- Clifford May
"the_andrew_smith@yahoo.com" <agavinsmith@gmail.com>: Aug 08 01:45PM -0700

I really liked that guy.
"Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger" <damonhynes@gmail.com>: Aug 08 01:52PM -0700

:-(
"Con Reeder, unhyphenated American" <constance@duxmail.com>: Aug 08 04:01PM -0500

> I really liked that guy.
 
Literally grew up barefoot in a dirt-floor shack, one of 11 kids. Pure talent
got him out.
 
--
Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed. -- Francis Bacon
Emperor Wonko the Sane <doug@sorensensdomain.net>: Aug 08 01:14PM -0700


> Now answer these questions: how the #!$! did the AG not follow up on this? Why the %=÷= is this a political issue filed under "politics"? Why do I have to go to left sources like huff to even know about it?
 
> Can some of you rsfcons at least start to dig why, in spite of my gun n fun luvin, tax us less, elminate 80% of nonsensical regulation, libertarian leaning views... I just cannot stomach the American right?
 
> Cuz the official American right response to this is "nothing to see here". #%÷=ing authoritarianism in sheeps clothing, y'all. There needs to be some serious soul searching and "I won't just ignore it because it brings in votes" reconsideration on that side of the fence.
 
Why do you assume this has anything to do with the right?
 
Doug
Some dued <theodoreward@gmail.com>: Aug 08 01:59PM -0700

Al Franken said he told Lindsey Graham "If I were Republican I would vote for you" when Graham was polling low to which Graham replied "that's my problem".
unclejr <watsona64@gmail.com>: Aug 08 01:41PM -0700

> That's a man.
 
If "she" identifies with being a female, then "she's" a woman.
"the_andrew_smith@yahoo.com" <agavinsmith@gmail.com>: Aug 08 01:39PM -0700

Orangedude woulda been sad.
michael anderson <mianderson79@gmail.com>: Aug 08 01:03PM -0700

On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 12:20:31 PM UTC-5, Some dued wrote:
> And he hadn't been in a position to, ah, infect anyone, since that car was new.
 
true...honestly though I dont have much interest in rsfcking anymore...
Michael Press <rubrum@pacbell.net>: Aug 08 12:12PM -0700

In article <07345271-0700-4259-8406-f3dde7e7ca9b@googlegroups.com>,
 
> Rumor has it that Colin 2-14 Kaepernick turned down one offer to play.
 
Colin Kaepernick went 2-14 on a good team. Colin Kaepernick made
a fuss over stuff that is not football. Colin Kaepernick plays
the victim card. Colin Kaepernick prefers to made a fuss over
stuff that is not football to playing football. For one thing
Colin Kaepernick does not have to take shots to the head. Colin
Kaepernick can sit in his racist bunker and lob mortars at others.
 
--
Michael Press
Michael Press <rubrum@pacbell.net>: Aug 08 12:13PM -0700

In article <b0abe994-ad45-4ea9-8220-8e4db918bd63@googlegroups.com>,
 
> On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 10:18:47 PM UTC-5, Michael Press wrote:
> > Rumor has it that Colin 2-14 Kaepernick turned down one offer to play.
 
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1p6Xbqrbx0
 
Youtube is dead to me.
 
--
Michael Press
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.football.college+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment