Digest for rec.sport.golf@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 1 topic

Thursday, July 6, 2017

"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: Jul 06 08:08PM -0700

On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 8:21:01 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> > will be in their meeting.
 
> You know that for certain? You think Trump has spent 40-50 years of wheeling/dealing, being weak in negotiations?
 
> Perhaps he should just tell Putin to "cut it out" or bring a reset button.
 
You think wheeling and dealing in real estate (and getting sued repeatedly)
makes him fit to carry on negotiations on foreign policy issues he
knows nothing about?
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: Jul 06 08:09PM -0700

On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 9:39:01 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> surely showed a weak front as far as the hacking goes, and didn't do
> himself any good with his intel agencies. He has no common sense.
 
> Perhaps you didn't read or watch Trump's Poland speech.
 
...which was written by others.
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: Jul 06 08:11PM -0700

On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 10:27:39 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
 
> I did.
 
> Yeah. It was a pansy speech.
 
> What really happened is that he candidly answered a reporters questions. The Russians attempted to meddle into our election but they did not succeed. Not one vote on any voting machine was altered. Collusion has been revealed to be a BS story.
 
FALSE
 
Obama was aware of the Russians attempts in August and, as typical for him, did nothing about it until after the election. It's much ado about nothing.
 
FALSE
 
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jul 06 08:12PM -0700

> Collusion has been revealed to be a BS story.
 
You're FOS Greg. Nothing of the kind has been revealed. The
committee is still in operation and you know it.
 
If there was evidence, the committee would've leaked it by now.
 
>\Obama was aware of the Russians attempts in August and, as typical for him, did nothing about it until after the election.
 
Don't you ever listen? When he was told about the possibility of
hacking he put the intelligence agencies on the problem...he started
the investigation. He also told Putin to stop it. But you fail to
remember those little facts. Anything to make Trump look better, but
it just won't work. He has been a nothing President for six months
and will continue because he's incompetent.
 
Oh yeah. The infamous "cut it out" ultimatum. Of course he did sanctions...AFTER the election.
 
>It's much ado about nothing.
 
Terrible spin.....if you don't see it it's because you just fail to.
It's apparent to millions.
 
Millions are sick of Russia Russia Russia
 
 
>What is pertinent. What is real news....is that there's a North Korean threat, along with Syria, Ukraine, and Crimea. Those are the real issues. Those will be discussed tomorrow in the limited time they have.
 
I hope so, but that remains to be seen.
 
And spun....with inside sources and leaks.
 
>Not CNN's or the Left's obsession with Russia Russia Russia and their excuse why the Dems lost the election; and/or was stupid enough to disclose an email password.
 
CNN is not a movement it's a news agency and they haven't made any
excuses at all. You can keep looking the other way, but it doesn't
change facts. Trump is a terrible person, and president. I don't
understand what you see in him or why you excuse his obvious gaffes
and faults.
 
CNN is a leftist presstitute. I'm tickled to death that Trump is calling them and NBC out on their bias and dishonesty.
Obama was a terrible president and you will never see you because you're an ideologue like he was.
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: Jul 06 08:17PM -0700

On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 11:06:56 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
 
> > You know that for certain? You think Trump has spent 40-50 years of wheeling/dealing, being weak in negotiations?
 
> Of course. Trump inherited a mountain of money which he immediately pissed away through his own incompetence. It's been smoke and mirrors ever since.
 
> He turned millions into billions. Of course that's anathema to a socialist.
 
So did Bernie Madoff. So did Ivan Boesky. So did Dennis Levine.
So did the investment bankers who bought up billions of dollars
worth of mortgage-backed securities and crashed the financial
system.
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: Jul 06 08:20PM -0700

On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 11:12:53 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
 
> You're FOS Greg. Nothing of the kind has been revealed. The
> committee is still in operation and you know it.
 
> If there was evidence, the committee would've leaked it by now.
 
Oh, for Christ's sake. Your posts get more ridiculous every day.
Nothing ever leaks out of the Intel Committee. I would remind you
that there is also an FBI investigation under way led by Robert
Mueller. I suppose you agree with Trump that they're running a
witch hunt.
 
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: Jul 06 08:22PM -0700

On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 11:12:53 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> and faults.
 
> CNN is a leftist presstitute. I'm tickled to death that Trump is calling them and NBC out on their bias and dishonesty.
> Obama was a terrible president and you will never see you because you're an ideologue like he was.
 
I can hardly tell the difference between you and Moderate anymore.
Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>: Jul 06 11:34PM -0400


>>> Perhaps he should just tell Putin to "cut it out" or bring a reset button.
 
>> I would be very surprised if Putin wasn't the richest man in the world.
 
> Bill Gates on line one. :-)

I understand that Bill Gates is officially the richest man in the world. Putin's wealth is tougher to estimate given that it was illegally obtained. That said...
 
http://www.businessinsider.com/russias-former-largest-foreign-investor-putin-is-worth-200-billion-2015-2
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jul 06 08:41PM -0700

On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 11:12:53 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
 
> You're FOS Greg. Nothing of the kind has been revealed. The
> committee is still in operation and you know it.
 
> If there was evidence, the committee would've leaked it by now.
 
Oh, for Christ's sake. Your posts get more ridiculous every day.
Nothing ever leaks out of the Intel Committee. I would remind you
that there is also an FBI investigation under way led by Robert
Mueller. I suppose you agree with Trump that they're running a
witch hunt.
- show quoted text -
 
Witchhunt until proven otherwise.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jul 06 08:54PM -0700

On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 11:12:53 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
- hide quoted text -
> and faults.
 
> CNN is a leftist presstitute. I'm tickled to death that Trump is calling them and NBC out on their bias and dishonesty.
> Obama was a terrible president and you will never see you because you're an ideologue like he was.
 
I can hardly tell the difference between you and Moderate anymore.
 
In your world, anybody that contradicts you is an idiot.
 
My position has gone to the right because I'm tired of 16 years of weak presidents and gridlock. I'm also tired of the leftist agenda taking root in this country, weakening it beyond recognition. It's gratifying to see patriots in power again. It's wonderful to see actual leadership in the executive branch, despite fits and starts.
 
Like I said earlier, if you lefties just want to circle jerk by yourselves, without contradiction, let me know and I'll go elsewhere. You, Carbs, BK, hh, and the RAT can have a grand old time....with assistance from a little blue pill. I'm sure Moderate is content being in the middle of the it.
 
I'm not.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jul 06 08:57PM -0700


> I did.
 
> Yeah. It was a pansy speech.
 
> What really happened is that he candidly answered a reporters questions. The Russians attempted to meddle into our election but they did not succeed. Not one vote on any voting machine was altered. Collusion has been revealed to be a BS story.
 
FALSE
 
Proof?
 
Obama was aware of the Russians attempts in August and, as typical for him, did nothing about it until after the election. It's much ado about nothing.
 
FALSE
 
Oh yeah....our stout president said to Putin, "cut it out."
WOW!
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jul 06 08:58PM -0700

hn B.
On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 8:21:01 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> > will be in their meeting.
 
> You know that for certain? You think Trump has spent 40-50 years of wheeling/dealing, being weak in negotiations?
 
> Perhaps he should just tell Putin to "cut it out" or bring a reset button.
 
You think wheeling and dealing in real estate (and getting sued repeatedly)
makes him fit to carry on negotiations on foreign policy issues he
knows nothing about?
 
Compared to the community organizer…yes!
Trump has good people around him.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jul 06 09:00PM -0700

- hide quoted text -
On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 9:39:01 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> surely showed a weak front as far as the hacking goes, and didn't do
> himself any good with his intel agencies. He has no common sense.
 
> Perhaps you didn't read or watch Trump's Poland speech.
 
...which was written by others.
 
Real newsflash. All statesmen and politicians have speechwriters, including your HRC and Obama. Don't you think all of them edit and review the speech several times before it is uttered? Therefore it becomes their words.
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: Jul 06 09:11PM -0700

On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 11:57:20 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
 
> > What really happened is that he candidly answered a reporters questions. The Russians attempted to meddle into our election but they did not succeed. Not one vote on any voting machine was altered. Collusion has been revealed to be a BS story.
 
> FALSE
 
> Proof?
 
Prove a negative? Why don't you show where it's been proven to be a
BS story?
 
> FALSE
 
> Oh yeah....our stout president said to Putin, "cut it out."
> WOW!
 
Actually he did more than that.
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: Jul 06 09:12PM -0700

On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 11:58:20 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> knows nothing about?
 
> Compared to the community organizer…yes!
> Trump has good people around him.
 
Really? Name one.
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: Jul 06 09:15PM -0700

On Friday, July 7, 2017 at 12:00:56 AM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
 
> > Perhaps you didn't read or watch Trump's Poland speech.
 
> ...which was written by others.
 
> Real newsflash. All statesmen and politicians have speechwriters, including your HRC and Obama. Don't you think all of them edit and review the speech several times before it is uttered? Therefore it becomes their words.
 
I AM a speechwriter. I know how it works. Some do what you say they do,
some don't. Trump's speechwriters suck. They don't know anything about
what they're writing about and neither does Trump.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jul 06 09:33PM -0700

On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 11:57:20 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
 
> > What really happened is that he candidly answered a reporters questions. The Russians attempted to meddle into our election but they did not succeed. Not one vote on any voting machine was altered. Collusion has been revealed to be a BS story.
 
> FALSE
 
> Proof?
 
Prove a negative? Why don't you show where it's been proven to be a
BS story?
 
Ever of innocent till proven guilty? The Left and their press have been convicting Trump and associates of Russian collusion for months without a shred of evidence. But if you have proof… by all means present it
 
 
> FALSE
 
> Oh yeah....our stout president said to Putin, "cut it out."
> WOW!
 
Actually he did more than that.
 
Prove it.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jul 06 09:34PM -0700

ted text -
On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 11:58:20 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> knows nothing about?
 
> Compared to the community organizer…yes!
> Trump has good people around him.
 
Really? Name one.
 
Mad Dog.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jul 06 09:37PM -0700

I AM a speechwriter. I know how it works. Some do what you say they do,
some don't. Trump's speechwriters suck. They don't know anything about
what they're writing about and neither does Trump.
 
Trump's speeches during the inaugural, state of the union, and now Poland are among the best speeches I've ever heard.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jul 06 10:16PM -0700

On 2017-07-06 7:27 PM, Dene wrote:
> Collusion has been revealed to be a BS story. Obama was aware of the
> Russians attempts in August and, as typical for him, did nothing
> about it until after the election. It's much ado about nothing.
 
You actually believe that if they didn't alter a vote ON THE VOTING
MACHINE, then they can't have affected the election.
 
Collusion is a story still to be told in full.
 
> they have. Not CNN's or the Left's obsession with Russia Russia
> Russia and their excuse why the Dems lost the election; and/or was
> stupid enough to disclose an email password.
 
And Trump's first instinct on the North Korean threat was to wait for
Japan or China to take action.
 
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jul 06 10:17PM -0700

On 2017-07-06 8:06 PM, Dene wrote:
 
>> You know that for certain? You think Trump has spent 40-50 years of wheeling/dealing, being weak in negotiations?
 
> Of course. Trump inherited a mountain of money which he immediately pissed away through his own incompetence. It's been smoke and mirrors ever since.
 
> He turned millions into billions. Of course that's anathema to a socialist.
 
You have no proof of that.
 
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jul 06 10:18PM -0700

On 2017-07-06 8:41 PM, Dene wrote:
> witch hunt.
> - show quoted text -
 
> Witchhunt until proven otherwise.
 
Nope. Investigation until proven otherwise.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jul 06 10:18PM -0700

On 2017-07-06 8:54 PM, Dene wrote:
> taking root in this country, weakening it beyond recognition. It's
> gratifying to see patriots in power again. It's wonderful to see
> actual leadership in the executive branch, despite fits and starts.
 
You think Trump is a patriot?
 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLol
 
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jul 06 10:19PM -0700

On 2017-07-06 8:57 PM, Dene wrote:
 
>> What really happened is that he candidly answered a reporters questions. The Russians attempted to meddle into our election but they did not succeed. Not one vote on any voting machine was altered. Collusion has been revealed to be a BS story.
 
> FALSE
 
> Proof?
 
What's your proof it is "BS"?
 
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jul 06 10:19PM -0700

On 2017-07-06 8:58 PM, Dene wrote:
> knows nothing about?
 
> Compared to the community organizer…yes!
> Trump has good people around him.
 
Bannon?
 
LOL!
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.golf+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment