Digest for rec.sport.golf@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 8 topics

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: Jul 11 06:42AM -0500


>>Sorry, I thought you kept up with testimony. You really aren't
>> prepared to understand.
 
> He's more knowledgeable than you.
 
Much less by far.
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: Jul 11 06:44AM -0500

>> prepared to understand.
 
> As I understand it no-one with access to all the evidence has reported
> back yet.
 
You are incorrect. You are unfamiliar with the testimony.
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: Jul 11 06:48AM -0500


> I have to read no further.
 
> A blatant lie. Comey's testimony in open session did anything but clear
> the administration. It implied that there was plenty to be investigated.
 
So if Comey?s testimony did nothing but clear the administration,
as you say, who else matters?
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: Jul 11 07:12AM -0500


> I have to read no further.
 
> A blatant lie. Comey's testimony in open session did anything but clear
> the administration. It implied that there was plenty to be investigated.
 
https://tinyurl.com/y9y3r5wz
 
 
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: Jul 11 08:50AM -0500


> You claim to know the testimony then you know you are lying.
 
> So now provide the quote where he said there was absolutely "nothing to
> it". Be clear about what "it" is.
 
Comey's direct quotes are included.
 
It is over, you lost.
Your childish deflection only makes you
look worse.
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: Jul 11 08:52AM -0500

> sort, because she didn't have any such information. There is a web of
> lying and deceit going on here and you have to be blind or stupid not
> to see it.
 
Dems did the same thing. Suddenly everyone has amnesia about the
dossier and the Russian sources.
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: Jul 11 09:31AM -0500

> being investigated.
 
> You lose again. How does it feel to have even the newer posters point
> out your lying? Poor Mod, outed by newbies too.
 
You failed to read the article again.
 
That makes me feel, meh.
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: Jul 11 11:44AM -0500


>> Comey's direct quotes are included.
 
> I can't see one to support your assertion. So you admit not being
> honest?
 
No, you are clearly being dishonest.
 
"There have been many, many stories based on ? well, lots of
stuff, but about Russia that are dead wrong."
 
Lot's more that clears the administration.
 
I do enjoy you morons going down the rabbit hole again :-)
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jul 11 09:15AM -0700

Yesterday I had the misfortune of listening to 4 hours of CNN about DTJ. One hysteric assumption after another, including Portlandia's idiotic Dem Sen. Wyden.
 
This morning, DTJ releases the emails and once again, it much ado about not much not. FNN should be ashamed of themselves. Beyond stupid!
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jul 11 09:21AM -0700

On 2017-07-11 9:15 AM, Dene wrote:
> Yesterday I had the misfortune of listening to 4 hours of CNN about DTJ. One hysteric assumption after another, including Portlandia's idiotic Dem Sen. Wyden.
 
> This morning, DTJ releases the emails and once again, it much ado about not much not. FNN should be ashamed of themselves. Beyond stupid!
 
Funny you didn't provide any links to those emails, hmmm?
 
And how do you know what he release is everything, Greg?
"DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>: Jul 11 04:19PM

Dene wrote:
 
> Yesterday I had the misfortune of listening to 4 hours of CNN
 
ROTFLMAO
 
Go on you gotta tell us how you have so little control over what you
listen to for...
 
...four whole hours.
"Bigbird" <bigbird.nospam.usenet@gmail.com>: Jul 11 09:47AM

Moderate wrote:
 
> > shit you make up or do not understand. It's pointless.
 
> Sorry, I thought you kept up with testimony. You really aren't
> prepared to understand.
 
As I understand it no-one with access to all the evidence has reported
back yet.
 
Your claim is almost akin to asking the jury before the trial.
 
It is only repeated by people who don't want there to be a proper
investigation despite all the suspicious goings on and attempts to
interfere by the administration.
 
So in short your assertion is misleading and witout context.
 
I think you know this, hence my wearisome reply.
"DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>: Jul 11 09:56AM

Moderate wrote:
 
> > > it.
 
> > You and Greg.
 
> ... and Comey,
 
I have to read no further.
 
A blatant lie. Comey's testimony in open session did anything but clear
the administration. It implied that there was plenty to be investigated.
"DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>: Jul 11 12:32PM

Moderate wrote:
 
> > investigated.
 
> So if Comey?s testimony did nothing but clear the administration,
> as you say, who else matters?
 
However, that is not what I said is it.
 
That you can't responed without lying is tantamount to conceding my
point.
 
Don't even think about claiming you accidentally changed the words and
meaning of what I wrote.
 
With you , like Trump, it is just one lie followed by another.
 
You should be ashamed. I have more integrity in my little finger than
you demonstrate.
 
I'll remind you what I wrote earlier;
 
"I'm not interested in what you claim. You spend too much time posting
shit you make up or do not understand. It's pointless."
 
Don't even think about protesting it.
"DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>: Jul 11 01:11PM

Moderate wrote:
 
> > clear the administration. It implied that there was plenty to be
> > investigated.
 
> https://tinyurl.com/y9y3r5wz
 
Again you try to mislead by citing an opinion piece that ignores the
relevant testimony and concentrates on a couple of inaccurate stories,
and falls well short of dismissing them entirely.
 
You claim to know the testimony then you know you are lying.
 
So now provide the quote where he said there was absolutely "nothing to
it". Be clear about what "it" is.
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: Jul 11 07:05AM -0700

On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 9:15:34 AM UTC-4, DumbedDownUSA wrote:
 
> You claim to know the testimony then you know you are lying.
 
> So now provide the quote where he said there was absolutely "nothing to
> it". Be clear about what "it" is.
 
An opinion piece written by a hedge fund manager who was a member
of Trump's transition team.
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 11 09:18AM -0500

On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 07:12:46 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
 
>> A blatant lie. Comey's testimony in open session did anything but clear
>> the administration. It implied that there was plenty to be investigated.
 
>https://tinyurl.com/y9y3r5wz
 
The master of deflection again. The Trump administration idiot, not
Trump himself. No one thinks that he was in touch with Russians but
those in his administration and leaders in his run for office were
being investigated.
 
You lose again. How does it feel to have even the newer posters point
out your lying? Poor Mod, outed by newbies too.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jul 11 07:48AM -0700

On 2017-07-11 4:48 AM, Moderate wrote:
>> the administration. It implied that there was plenty to be investigated.
 
> So if Comey?s testimony did nothing but clear the administration,
> as you say, who else matters?
 
And you can't read...
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 11 10:41AM -0500

On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 09:31:15 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
 
>> You lose again. How does it feel to have even the newer posters point
>> out your lying? Poor Mod, outed by newbies too.
 
>You failed to read the article again.
 
Of course I did.
>That makes me feel, meh.
 
Then you really are lost.
"DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>: Jul 11 03:52PM

Moderate wrote:
 
 
> > So now provide the quote where he said there was absolutely
> > "nothing to it". Be clear about what "it" is.
 
> Comey's direct quotes are included.
 
I can't see one to support your assertion. So you admit not being
honest?
 
 
> It is over, you lost.
> Your childish deflection only makes you
> look worse.
 
Your inability to provide any support for your assertion rather turns
that against you and looks like you are running from your lies.
 
What "deflection"? Do you not even know what you are writing means?
 
"Look worse" to whom? I am simply asking you to show me that you are
not lying again. Either you can do that or you cannot.
 
There is only one of us that can come out of this looking bad.
"Kyle" <kyleA@gmail.com>: Jul 11 09:22AM -0400

The battle of the Shit Stains for the "Troll of the year" award.
 
Both these Assholes have too much time on their hands. But not for long,
Booby K's clock is running out of time.
 
This senile, old, pants shitter and mouth breathing drooler, should dry up
and blow away.
 
Tic tok, tic, toc, tic, toc...........
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: Jul 11 06:13AM -0700

On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 2:09:18 PM UTC-4, John B. wrote:
> Trump Sr., Trump Jr. and others with the campaign and the Trump White House have said repeatedly that no one associated with the campaign met with any Russians. We now know that to be false. The question is whether Trump Jr. offered the Russians any help with the adoption issue in exchange for dirt on HRC. If he did he can be indicted.
 
DT Jr. has retained a criminal defense lawyer who claims that DTJ agreed
to meet with a total stranger (the Russian lawyer) without knowing her name, whom she represented, or what the topic of the meeting would be. DTJ has now
changed hos story twice. He says he was promised damaging information
about HRC. The Russian lawyer says she never promised anything of the
sort, because she didn't have any such information. There is a web of
lying and deceit going on here and you have to be blind or stupid not
to see it.
michaelunowho@gmail.com: Jul 11 06:12AM -0700

The Dumb Fuck Libshits love turning a blind eye.
"DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>: Jul 11 10:09AM

Moderate wrote:
 
 
> > I mean, even for you it's pretty stupid. It demonstrates your very
> > poor comprehension of English if not politics and geography.
 
> The evidence is clear. Trump is not drawing erasable red lines.
 
Forget the meaningless jingoism, you haven't said what you think the
sentence means in real terms.
 
I have no idea what you are referring to as evidence. You have not even
provided a coherrent sentence no matter any evidence of anything.
 
Explain what your understanding of what you claim to have been said.
What would happen to the land that has been liberated from ISIS (in
Syria).
 
Do you think Trump has any right to make such a claim?
Anonymous <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org>: Jul 11 08:46AM

Not a troll
 
Unlike the rat
 
Lololololololololol
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.golf+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment