Digest for rec.sport.golf@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 3 topics

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

"DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>: Jul 11 08:54PM

Dene wrote:
 
 
> If you ignore all the important stuff; intent, lies, the law, stuff
> like that.
 
> What law was broken?
 
I don't know your law. Is conspiring with a foreign adversary to
influence or undermine an election legal over there?
 
This is the kind of thing those who do know your law are saying:
 
"The emails are simply put damning as a legal matter," explains Ryan
Goodman, a former Defense Department special counsel and current editor
of the legal site Just Security. "The text of the emails provide very
clear evidence of participation in a scheme to involve the Russian
government in federal election interference, in a form that is
prohibited by federal criminal law."
 
Jens David Ohlin, a law professor at Cornell University: "It's a
shocking admission of a criminal conspiracy."
 
"He may have crossed the line on conspiracy to commit election fraud or
conspiracy to obtain information from a foreign adversary,"
 
> Obviously you don't know the difference between
> a lie and further clarification.
 
Why do you say that?
 
If you say something definitely didn't happen and then incriminate
yourself by providing evidence that it did... the thing that is
clarified is that you lied.
 
There ya go, I have "further clarified" that for you?
 
> Perhaps you should switch off MSNBC
> and try to contemplate the truth.
 
I don't watch MSNBC. I watch the BBC... but I don't rely on it for full
news coverage.
 
I am also not the one who has to make up stories about why he
voluntarily listened to a news station, that he claims is not worth
listening to, for 4 hours.
 
 
> Or get a job.
 
I have a job thanks. Unfortunately for you it doesn't prevent me from
reading the news.
 
The ad hominen really kick in when you feel stressed, eh Greg.
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: Jul 11 02:11PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 3:27:56 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> that reports the above facts in a way that corroborates your claim that
> the whole thing is BS. Good luck; you won't find any.
 
> Was traveling. CNN is the on news station I can stream via audio. If a fair news outlet been on, I'd listened to it instead. Sad...CNN use to be neutral. Now it's 90% shrill Trump hate.
 
You can't read?
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: Jul 11 02:15PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 4:58:03 PM UTC-4, DumbedDownUSA wrote:
 
> > What law was broken?
 
> I don't know your law. Is conspiring with a foreign adversary to
> influence or undermine an election legal over there?
 
YES.
"DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>: Jul 11 07:38PM

Dene wrote:
 
> Was traveling. CNN is the on news station I can stream via audio. If
> a fair news outlet been on, I'd listened to it instead. Sad...CNN use
> to be neutral. Now it's 90% shrill Trump hate.
 
It's somewhat disingenuous to complain about a station you chose to
listen to for 4 hours.
 
I guess that is the Trump way.
 
Diss a broadcaster as not worth listening to but listen anyway.
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 11 04:24PM -0500

On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 15:45:58 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
>> to be annoying now.
 
>I did? Evidently you hit like a girl. All I witnessed was you
> ignoring reality.
 
You were witnessed scrambling and poorly responding to each post that
pointed out your lies.
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 11 03:16PM -0500

On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 13:50:53 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
 
>> Dumb question.
 
>So nobody has anything to prove he lied?
>That is what I thought.
 
As usual your thoughts are empty.
 
He lied when he said that he never talked to any Russians during the
campaign. We don't know which of his stories about the meeting with
the Russian lawyer was a lie yet.
"DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>: Jul 11 08:14PM

Dene wrote:
 
 
> Trump, Jr. smart to release emails. Tabloid guy set him up w Russian
> lawyer who promised Hillary dirt. She didn't deliver. That's the
> story.
 
If you ignore all the important stuff; intent, lies, the law, stuff
like that.
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 11 03:21PM -0500

On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 12:55:48 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
wrote:
 
>Bill O nailed it.....
 
>Trump, Jr. smart to release emails. Tabloid guy set him up w Russian lawyer who promised Hillary dirt. She didn't deliver. That's the story.
 
Yep, and you don't see what's wrong with that?
"DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>: Jul 11 08:17PM


> He lied when he said that he never talked to any Russians during the
> campaign. We don't know which of his stories about the meeting with
> the Russian lawyer was a lie yet.
 
Ignore him. He's had his ass whipped so badly today he is just trying
to be annoying now.
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 11 03:22PM -0500

On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 20:17:30 -0000 (UTC), "DumbedDownUSA"
>> the Russian lawyer was a lie yet.
 
>Ignore him. He's had his ass whipped so badly today he is just trying
>to be annoying now.
 
That's been happening for nearly twenty years.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jul 11 04:56PM -0700

ide quoted text -
On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 3:27:56 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> that reports the above facts in a way that corroborates your claim that
> the whole thing is BS. Good luck; you won't find any.
 
> Was traveling. CNN is the on news station I can stream via audio. If a fair news outlet been on, I'd listened to it instead. Sad...CNN use to be neutral. Now it's 90% shrill Trump hate.
 
You can't read?
 
Not recommended while driving...
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jul 11 04:59PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 4:58:03 PM UTC-4, DumbedDownUSA wrote:
 
> > What law was broken?
 
> I don't know your law. Is conspiring with a foreign adversary to
> influence or undermine an election legal over there?
 
YES.
- show quoted text -
 
$20 says there are zero indictments. You in?
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 11 09:58PM -0500

On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 16:59:11 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
wrote:
 
 
>YES.
>- show quoted text -
 
>$20 says there are zero indictments. You in?
 
That wouldn't mean that no law was broken. Politics you know.
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 11 09:59PM -0500

On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 19:39:42 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
 
>How can you point out a lie I never told?
 
>Your opinion in not based on facts. There is something wrong with
> the liberal brain.
 
That's something that you couldn't know with your lack of
intelligence.
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 11 10:00PM -0500

On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 19:41:07 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
 
>> I don't know your law. Is conspiring with a foreign adversary to
>> influence or undermine an election legal over there?
 
>No kidding.
 
Want to try that again? Better yet Whoooooosh!
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: Jul 11 02:08PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 3:38:18 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> that lamebrains overlook.
 
> Lame brains are people who have nothing better to do but stew about an irrelevant story.
 
> Get some sunshine!
 
Lame brains are people who dismiss any and all evidence of wrongdoing
by their heroes, say it's all been cooked up by the media and liberals,
and live in a fact-free world of fantasy. Sound like anybody you know,
Greg?
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 11 04:23PM -0500

On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 13:25:08 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
wrote:
 
>You failed to respond to the fact that George bush had 8 years to do
>something about the phone debacle. Just Obama, as usual.
 
>Both equally inept Presidents. One did the wrong things. Other did nothing at all.
 
History will be kinder to both than Trump, for obvious reasons.
BK@Onramp.net: Jul 11 03:19PM -0500

On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 12:38:16 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
wrote:
 
>that lamebrains overlook.
 
>Lame brains are people who have nothing better to do but stew about an irrelevant story.
 
>Get some sunshine!
 
You failed to respond to the fact that George bush had 8 years to do
something about the phone debacle. Just Obama, as usual.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jul 11 05:00PM -0700

- show quoted text -
Lame brains are people who dismiss any and all evidence of wrongdoing
by their heroes, say it's all been cooked up by the media and liberals,
and live in a fact-free world of fantasy. Sound like anybody you know,
Greg?
 
$20 says there are no indictments. You in?
Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>: Jul 11 08:45PM -0400

On 07/11/2017 04:25 PM, Dene wrote:
 
>> You failed to respond to the fact that George bush had 8 years to do
>> something about the phone debacle. Just Obama, as usual.
 
> Both equally inept Presidents. One did the wrong things. Other did nothing at all.
 
Your bias is crippling. Wubya was a legacy admission to pretty much every part of adult life. Obama got the ACA pushed through despite frantic Republican opposition, among many other things.
Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>: Jul 11 08:46PM -0400

On 07/11/2017 08:00 PM, Dene wrote:
> and live in a fact-free world of fantasy. Sound like anybody you know,
> Greg?
 
> $20 says there are no indictments. You in?
 
You're gonna lose!
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jul 11 06:00PM -0700

- hide quoted text -
On 07/11/2017 08:00 PM, Dene wrote:
> and live in a fact-free world of fantasy. Sound like anybody you know,
> Greg?
 
> $20 says there are no indictments. You in?
 
You're gonna lose!
 
You are welcome to participate!!
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: Jul 11 03:29PM -0500

>> story.
 
> If you ignore all the important stuff; intent, lies, the law, stuff
> like that.
 
What law?
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: Jul 11 03:45PM -0500

>> the Russian lawyer was a lie yet.
 
> Ignore him. He's had his ass whipped so badly today he is just trying
> to be annoying now.
 
I did? Evidently you hit like a girl.
All I witnessed was you
ignoring reality.
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: Jul 11 07:39PM -0500

>> ignoring reality.
 
> You were witnessed scrambling and poorly responding to each post that
> pointed out your lies.
 
How can you point out a lie I never told?
 
Your opinion in not based on facts. There is something wrong with
the liberal brain.
--
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.golf+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment