Digest for rec.sport.golf@googlegroups.com - 9 updates in 5 topics

Friday, July 14, 2017

"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: Jul 13 05:25PM -0700

Marc Kasowitz, President Trump's personal attorney on the Russia case, threatened a stranger in a string of profanity-laden emails Wednesday night.
 
The man, a retired public relations professional in the western United States who asked not to be identified, read ProPublica's story this week on Kasowitz and sent the lawyer an email with the subject line: "Resign Now.''
 
Kasowitz replied with series of angry messages sent between 9:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. Eastern time. One read: "I'm on you now. You are fucking with me now Let's see who you are Watch your back , bitch."
 
In another email, Kasowitz wrote: "Call me. Don't be afraid, you piece of shit. Stand up. If you don't call, you're just afraid." And later: "I already know where you live, I'm on you. You might as well call me. You will see me. I promise. Bro."
 
 
https://www.propublica.org/article/marc-kasowitz-trump-lawyer-threat-emails-maddow?utm_source=pardot&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dailynewsletter
Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>: Jul 13 08:43PM -0400

On 07/13/2017 08:25 PM, John B. wrote:
 
 
> Kasowitz replied with series of angry messages sent between 9:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. Eastern time. One read: "I'm on you now. You are fucking with me now Let's see who you are Watch your back , bitch."
 
> In another email, Kasowitz wrote: "Call me. Don't be afraid, you piece of shit. Stand up. If you don't call, you're just afraid." And later: "I already know where you live, I'm on you. You might as well call me. You will see me. I promise. Bro."
 
> https://www.propublica.org/article/marc-kasowitz-trump-lawyer-threat-emails-maddow?utm_source=pardot&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dailynewsletter

 
Apparently this Kasowitz fellow has a serious alcohol problem
 
https://www.propublica.org/article/trump-russia-lawyer-marc-kasowitz-alcohol-security-clearance
 
I'm sure Trump would get a better lawyer if he could, but unfortunately top firms know better...
 
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/336489-four-top-law-firms-turned-down-trump-report
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: Jul 13 07:12PM -0700

On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 8:43:25 PM UTC-4, Carbon wrote:
 
> https://www.propublica.org/article/trump-russia-lawyer-marc-kasowitz-alcohol-security-clearance
 
> I'm sure Trump would get a better lawyer if he could, but unfortunately top firms know better...
 
> http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/336489-four-top-law-firms-turned-down-trump-report
 
This guy is just the kind of lawyer Trump likes. Remember that he used
to use Roy Cohn, who had been counsel to Joe McCarthy. He was a
rabid cur, too.
"DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>: Jul 14 05:03AM

Moderate wrote:
 
> > piece of shit. Stand up. If you don?t call, you?re just afraid.?
> > And later: ?I already know where you live, I?m on you. You might
> > as well call me. You will see me. I promise. Bro.?
 
https://www.propublica.org/article/marc-kasowitz-trump-lawyer-threat-emails-maddow?utm_source=pardot&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dailynewsletter
 
> No source.
 
Corroborated by both Kasowitz and a named spokesman.
 
You don't know what a source is do you?
 
> I am sure this is true.
 
I think you are trying for sarcasm... you made it to irony... because I
think you are sure.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jul 13 11:24PM -0700

On 2017-07-13 5:31 PM, Moderate wrote:
 
>> https://www.propublica.org/article/marc-kasowitz-trump-lawyer-threat-emails-maddow?utm_source=pardot&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dailynewsletter
 
> No source. I am sure this is true.
 
'Update, July 13, 2017: A spokesman for Marc Kasowitz sent ProPublica
this statement:
 
"Mr. Kasowitz, who is tied up with client matters, said he intends to
apologize to the writer of the email referenced in today's ProPublica
story. While no excuse, the email came at the end of a very long day
that at 10 p.m. was not yet over. 'The person sending that email is
entitled to his opinion and I should not have responded in that
inappropriate manner,' Mr. Kasowitz said. 'I intend to send him an
email stating just that. This is one of those times where one wishes he
could reverse the clock, but of course I can't.'"'
 
 
<https://www.propublica.org/article/marc-kasowitz-trump-lawyer-threat-emails-maddow?utm_source=pardot&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dailynewsletter#story-update-01>
 
Looks pretty true...
"DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>: Jul 14 05:11AM

Dene wrote:
 
> A little bit of Best of Bill. Miss that guy!
 
So you choose not to watch him anymore.
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: Jul 13 07:31PM -0500


> Kasowitz replied with series of angry messages sent between 9:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. Eastern time. One read: ?I?m on you now. You are fucking with me now Let?s see who you are Watch your back , bitch.?
 
> In another email, Kasowitz wrote: ?Call me. Don?t be afraid, you piece of shit. Stand up. If you don?t call, you?re just afraid.? And later: ?I already know where you live, I?m on you. You might as well call me. You will see me. I promise. Bro.?
 
> https://www.propublica.org/article/marc-kasowitz-trump-lawyer-threat-emails-maddow?utm_source=pardot&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dailynewsletter
 
No source. I am sure this is true.
--
Anonymous <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org>: Jul 14 12:25AM

No asshole.
 
You fucking college dropout troll.
 
It is not Michael you dumb fuck.
 
Keep cutting and pasting you loser, make your dead dad proud.
 
Pathetic piece of dung you are.
 
You win, right. Asshole of the decade.
Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com>: Jul 14 02:17AM +0200

Grow up asswipe.
 
I'm dead.
 
Now go back to trolling and attention seeking.
 
You do that so well!
 
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.golf+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment