Digest for rec.sport.football.college@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 15 topics

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

plaidmoon@gmail.com: Jul 04 03:58PM -0700

Well, if Trump can punch back at detractors 10 times as hard, I think Obama has some catching up to do. Even if it does besmirch the Office of the Former President.
plaidmoon@gmail.com: Jul 04 03:55PM -0700

Congrats! It'll look good in your culture room.
Michael Press <rubrum@pacbell.net>: Jul 04 12:42PM -0700

In article <oje62f$r3g$1@dont-email.me>, "wolfie" <bgbdwolf@gte.net>
wrote:
 
 
> > See below.
 
> Giving an example of a misogynist statement
> doesn't help your case. HTH. HAND.
 
Ken is right and you are wrong.
 
In article <166be815-53ef-43fc-8285-ae672f277c50@googlegroups.com>,
darkstar7646@gmail.com wrote:
 
 
--
Michael Press
plaidmoon@gmail.com: Jul 04 03:45PM -0700

Ahhhhh. Yet another yes-it-is, no-it-isn't argument involving Mr. Press. Always so illuminating.
irishranger317@gmail.com: Jul 04 01:03PM -0700

On Thursday, January 3, 1991 at 1:07:49 PM UTC-5, Dana A. Bunner wrote:
> Iff'n I had a vote for #1, I would cast it for Georgia Tech.
 
I had trouble following your post. You talk about #1 but do not mention
The Ohio State Buckeyes?
 
Irish Mike
plaidmoon@gmail.com: Jul 04 03:39PM -0700

I know it's impossible to believe, but Ohio State lost to Illinois and tied Indiana that season. They finished at 7-4-1 and lost by 2 touchdowns to Air Force in the Liberty Bowl. Not an auspicious start to the John Cooper era and certainly not National Championship worthy.
"Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger" <damonhynes@gmail.com>: Jul 04 02:03PM -0700


> I like Bruce Springsteen's music. I dislike his left wing politics. I listen to his music when
> he sings. I tell him to fuck off when he talks politics. Bruce and I get along OK.
 
> Irish Mike
 
:-)
Eric Ramon <ramon.eric@gmail.com>: Jul 04 02:44PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 12:23:01 PM UTC-7, Michael Press wrote:
 
> > > No, I did not mention that.
 
> > go read your comment above to get your memory refreshed.
 
> I did not mention what you say I did.
 
you really like to quibble. You said: "If you were keeping up, then you would know that a myriad of right-wingers do not like President Donald Trump."
 
What? Do you mean the opposite? A myriad of rightwingers like him personally but don't like his policies? If so, learn to write more clearly. You should have specified "...Trump's policies". With all due respect and no offense intended, you're a dishonest poster, constantly saying things, denying them, claiming you're misunderstood. Other than that you're ok.
"wolfie" <bgbdwolf@gte.net>: Jul 04 04:46PM -0400

"J. Hugh Sullivan" wrote
 
> The most ignorant thing you ever said was to spin healthcare costs to
> increase because of what actuaries think the current administration
might or might not do
 
Argue with them, moron, it's their press release.
Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan): Jul 04 07:50PM


>> If the UnACA is repealed and the GoP can't agree
>> on a replacement the rates would revert to pre-Obama.
 
>I gotta admit that's the best joke you've ever said.
 
The most ignorant thing you ever said was to spin healthcare costs to
increase because of what actuaries think the current administration
might or might not do if they get their act together and do anything
or do nothing at all as the case may be.
 
Hugh
 
---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
http://www.avg.com
"Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger" <damonhynes@gmail.com>: Jul 04 02:02PM -0700


> As I'm headed for the door, my wife says, "you're going out like that?"
 
> I gave her a WTF? look.
 
> Her response, "you look like those Georgia idiots."
 
ELL OH EFF ELL
 
#ToHellWithGeorgia
Ken Olson <kolson@freedomnet.org>: Jul 04 04:45PM -0400


> Then there is no right to your safety either.
 
> You forget something you Rethuglipigs need to remember quickfast: A lot of this is to make sure that some of us don't kill some of you.
 
> Mike
 
Please come and try.
Michael Press <rubrum@pacbell.net>: Jul 04 12:38PM -0700

In article <3c425688-eec9-4840-be8d-b967407d9553@googlegroups.com>,
 
> On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 12:33:03 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:
> > http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/07/01/kamala-harris-gets-crushed-with-facts-after-claiming-gop-wants-to-steal-health-care-from-americans/
 
> The only thing about that which would be "fact" if that were the case would imply Americans have no right to health care -- which would mean they don't have a right to live either.
 
We all have healthcare readily available.
The right to life is the right to defend one's life.
There is no right to demand other people to take care of you.
 
--
Michael Press
Michael Press <rubrum@pacbell.net>: Jul 04 12:26PM -0700

In article <ojfdmm$51n$1@dont-email.me>,
> >> history.
 
> > Well, yeah; that is what I meant with "bleached whale."
 
> Are you sure Christie is a mammal?
 
Sure as I can be.
 
--
Michael Press
Ken Olson <kolson@freedomnet.org>: Jul 04 04:54PM -0400

On 7/4/2017 3:26 PM, Michael Press wrote:
 
>>> Well, yeah; that is what I meant with "bleached whale."
 
>> Are you sure Christie is a mammal?
 
> Sure as I can be.
 
Land mammal working on returning to the sea.
darkstar7646@gmail.com: Jul 04 12:54PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 7:54:17 AM UTC-7, xyzzy wrote:
 
 
> Trump has tapped into issues that people care about that the NR crowd (or The Atlantic crowd) didn't get.
 
> He did it by not being a real conservative. He's the pseudo-con.
 
> Because real conservatiism resonates with a very small subset of people. He had to be a pseudo-con to get elected. This is what the real cons don't get.
 
What Trump is is what most Conservatives want to be.
 
"Grab 'em in the pussy" WON him everything, and actually galvanized him over the finish line, because that's what many sub-cultures in this country have informally codified, some to the point that their survivability relies on it.
 
The Tea Party was started on a wish to finally kill or segregate into slavery the poor and useless. Trump is seen as the last hope, since even the mainstream clowns aren't willing to do it.
 
Many on the Right want a civil war in this country. It's a war they may not win.
 
Mike
darkstar7646@gmail.com: Jul 04 12:55PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 11:36:09 AM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:
 
> >> Smaller government and individual liberty only resonates with a small number of people?
 
> > Correct.
 
> Then we are doomed.
 
We are. This country is finished. Divorce.
 
Mike
Ken Olson <kolson@freedomnet.org>: Jul 04 04:52PM -0400


> The Tea Party was started on a wish to finally kill or segregate into slavery the poor and useless. Trump is seen as the last hope, since even the mainstream clowns aren't willing to do it.
 
> Many on the Right want a civil war in this country. It's a war they may not win.
 
> Mike
 
Your delusion is showing.
Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan): Jul 04 08:44PM

On Tue, 4 Jul 2017 06:23:18 -0700 (PDT), unclejr <watsona64@gmail.com>
wrote:
 
 
>> Yeah, you live in Portland where the City is Roses and you still smell
>> like shit.
 
>Why are you so hostile?
 
Liberals keep gettin' on the fightin' side of me even tho I'n not an
Okie from Muskogee.
 
It's a form of competition that keeps an old man's brain active when
he can no longer form a fist for liberals to hit with their faces.
 
Hugh
 
---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
http://www.avg.com
"the_andrew_smith@yahoo.com" <agavinsmith@gmail.com>: Jul 04 10:04AM -0700

Covfefe
darkstar7646@gmail.com: Jul 04 01:05PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 6:15:13 AM UTC-7, unclejr wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 4:02:45 AM UTC-5, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776
 
> Fake news!
 
It is.
 
There is no right to life, liberty, nor the pursuit of happiness. The Founding Fathers were materially wrong.
 
Mike
darkstar7646@gmail.com: Jul 04 01:03PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 5:16:01 AM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:

> Tell me how you would end my existence if I gave you my address.
 
I don't have to. Even Trump knows how. And if he somehow forgot, he needs to ask one of his former contestants he had to get a dossier on to ensure she could safely compete.
 
Mike
darkstar7646@gmail.com: Jul 04 12:58PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 1:57:06 AM UTC-7, CtrlAltDel wrote:
 
> Typical leftist trash with the my way or the highway attitude. None of
> you can have even a rational conversation with resorting to violence.
 
Violence is the only way you don't end up a sitting duck. Just ask Occupy Wall Street.
 
The entire point of his election was that the people were sick of even the Republicans just talking about it. They want it done, and that means blood.
 
If it's blood they want, it's blood they get.
 
Mike
darkstar7646@gmail.com: Jul 04 01:00PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 6:36:22 AM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
 
> When you have to try to legislate equality you ain't got much. Of
> course that's the reason they legislate equality.
 
The only reason this country survived 241 years is increasing legislation of equality.
 
Since it is now clear we have reached the breaking point, beyond that which your kind will not accept it, this country cannot and will not survive.
 
I put the breaking point somewhere near Obgerefell.
 
Legislated equality was the entire essence of the Revolution we are supposed to celebrate today. We spent 240ish years working toward that end, with some grave mistakes along the way.
 
Mike
irishranger317@gmail.com: Jul 04 12:52PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 2:56:10 PM UTC-4, Michael Press wrote:
> restrict freedom of the press, and we'll see more intolerance,
> more tribal divisions, more ethnic divisions, and religious
> divisions and more violence," he said.
 
And I'm sure he gave his speaking fee to the families of the Americans
he left to die in Benghazi.
 
Irish Mike
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.football.college+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment