Digest for rec.sport.football.college@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 7 topics

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

RoddyMcCorley <Roddy.McCorley@verizon.net>: Jul 11 03:29PM -0400

> Now this is a high quality shiny hook. No apparent angle. Just a topic.
 
> You'll have two fish killing each other just to get gut hooked by this.
 
Looks like a "nothing burger" to me.
 
--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.
 
Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.
"the_andrew_smith@yahoo.com" <agavinsmith@gmail.com>: Jul 11 01:21PM -0700

GOT ONE!
Eric Ramon <ramon.eric@gmail.com>: Jul 11 01:31PM -0700

> GOT ONE!
 
So far you are the only one who's replied twice in this thread so, really, aren't you the one who's hooked?
Eric Ramon <ramon.eric@gmail.com>: Jul 11 12:28PM -0700

> I anxiously await your links to RSFC lefties condemning Brazille, et al.
 
just curious. Where do you think I fit on the left/right scale?
RoddyMcCorley <Roddy.McCorley@verizon.net>: Jul 11 03:33PM -0400

On 7/11/2017 10:18 AM, xyzzy wrote:
> https://twitter.com/RWPUSA/status/884427405603024899
 
Dolt 45 Jr. has served up a suprisingly tasty "nothing burger."
 
--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.
 
Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.
RoddyMcCorley <Roddy.McCorley@verizon.net>: Jul 11 03:36PM -0400

> But the point of the post isn't whether what he did was wrong, it was whether the CONSERBATIVES OF RSFC would condemn him.
 
> Yet, we had no outbursts of condemnation from the left of Hillary, Donna Brazille, etc., etc., etc.
 
> I think its funny. Everyone is playing by the same rules all of a sudden.
 
The Brazille thing is not even in the same ballpark as the Don Jr thing,
but nice try.
 
--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.
 
Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.
Eric Ramon <ramon.eric@gmail.com>: Jul 11 01:17PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 12:36:33 PM UTC-7, RoddyMcCorley wrote:
> False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
> with evil.
 
> Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.
 
actually....it's probably worse since Brazille and Wasserman-Schultz were rigging the Democratic primary process so their work did subvert democracy. And I wouldn't limit it to those two. We have Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch with their tarmac meeting, we have Bill Clinton with his bullhorn campaigning at polling stations, we have the entire DNC and Dem Party attempting to make sure no one ran against "Her" (as in "I'm with Her!").
 
Dolt Jr., on the other hand, was looking for something damaging. The fact that he thought he could get it from Russians is interesting. But how different is that from the Hillary campaign waiting until the last week or so with the pussy grabbing tape? You know they had the thing and timed it for late October.
"the_andrew_smith@yahoo.com" <agavinsmith@gmail.com>: Jul 11 01:20PM -0700

Don't care.
Eric Ramon <ramon.eric@gmail.com>: Jul 11 01:29PM -0700

> Don't care.
 
what don't you care about? I know you had something in mind when you posted that but the rest of us can't tell what it is.
RoddyMcCorley <Roddy.McCorley@verizon.net>: Jul 11 03:30PM -0400

On 7/11/2017 9:01 AM, unclejr wrote:
>> ought to file a suit against Stoops to get their money back. He is no
>> John Chavis.
 
> He also retired recently from Oklahoma.
 
Don't be so STOOPid.
 
--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.
 
Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.
"the_andrew_smith@yahoo.com" <agavinsmith@gmail.com>: Jul 11 01:21PM -0700

Shoopid
"the_andrew_smith@yahoo.com" <agavinsmith@gmail.com>: Jul 11 11:49AM -0700

Bill going back to the Caribbean skank island?
xyzzy <xyzzy.dude@gmail.com>: Jul 11 11:50AM -0700

> Bill going back to the Caribbean skank island?
 
Oh you think he'll still be alive at that point? How naive.
RoddyMcCorley <Roddy.McCorley@verizon.net>: Jul 11 03:40PM -0400


> The NYT has written an article based on anonymous source(s) that claimed that DJTJ agreed to meet with a RUSSIAN AGENT WHO WAS SEEKING TO PROVIDE INFORMATION THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT UNCOVERED ON HILLARY. All based on an email received by DJTJ from an acquaintance of DJT.
 
> However, the acquaintance, the person that sent the email, doesn't recall hearing anything about the Russian government having anything to do with this. He said, he was "...told she [the Russian lawyer] has information about illegal campaign contributions to the D.N.C.,..."
 
> So, an anonymously sourced email that no one has seen that a Russian person has dirt on the DNC turns into TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN AGENT WORKING DIRECTLY FOR PUTIN, simply because somebody chatted with a Russian attorney?
 
Here: read the e-mails for yourself.
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/884789418455953413/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F2017%2F07%2F11%2Fpolitics%2Ftrump-jr-russia-lawyer-emails%2Findex.html
 
 
--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.
 
Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.
"the_andrew_smith@yahoo.com" <agavinsmith@gmail.com>: Jul 11 01:19PM -0700

He looks thin.
 
Is there DNC Insider information?
"the_andrew_smith@yahoo.com" <agavinsmith@gmail.com>: Jul 11 01:20PM -0700

CNN?
 
No.
 
But, thank you.
"wolfie" <bgbdwolf@gte.net>: Jul 11 02:49PM -0400

"michael anderson" wrote
 
> charge less than 234 for self pay patients. Why?
> Because if I did, Humana would refuse to pay the 234
> that they pay now.
 
You realize you just pointed out exactly what's wrong
with the health care industry? You're willing to provide
the service for $187. WTF are you charging others more?
 
Fix your example, fix the issue. Simple law: "No medical
provider can charge more than they charge Medicare for
any procedure, exam, etc." Of course, single payer would
do exactly that, but it's your example that needs fixing, not
the assortment of payers.
tim.vanwagonerspam@gmail.com: Jul 11 12:47PM -0700

On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 1:49:13 PM UTC-5, wolfie wrote:
> any procedure, exam, etc." Of course, single payer would
> do exactly that, but it's your example that needs fixing, not
> the assortment of payers.
 
There is absolutely nothing wrong with charging different things to different people. Outside of pure retail, that's pretty much how all of business works and is absolutely essential to the entire free enterprise system.
 
Pegging all payments to medicare rates is an atrocious idea. The medical provider doesn't decide what they charge medicare for a particular procedure. That is set by the government. Government deciding what they are willing to pay for something is perfectly reasonable as long as they do not compel the individual to provide that service. In some cases, that payment is actually below the costs for the provider, or barely covers the actual costs without any consideration to capitalization costs, etc. Any government fixing prices for anything else has been proven over and over again to be a road to disaster.
"the_andrew_smith@yahoo.com" <agavinsmith@gmail.com>: Jul 11 01:18PM -0700

WTF are you charging others more?
 
Volume Discounts
Referral Fees
 
These are all pretty standard concepts
"the_andrew_smith@yahoo.com" <agavinsmith@gmail.com>: Jul 11 11:51AM -0700

I think you missed the point, too.
 
I'd like to meet one who REALLY thinks they are under taxed. As in, putting their money where their mouths are.
 
In 2017, there have only been $2.4MM contributed to reduce the debt.
 
Surely there are more than that.
xyzzy <xyzzy.dude@gmail.com>: Jul 11 11:53AM -0700

> I think you missed the point, too.
 
> I'd like to meet one who REALLY thinks they are under taxed. As in, putting their money where their mouths are.
 
No one who is undertaxed thinks he is. I'm not sure why this is so hard to understand.
"wolfie" <bgbdwolf@gte.net>: Jul 11 03:10PM -0400

"the_andrew_smith@yahoo.com" wrote
 
> Let me see if I understand your argument.
 
> Are you saying they were angry because King
> George kept lowering their taxes without asking them?
 
Nope. But I will say that the opposition to the
Stamp Act was based on it being imposed, not
on the amount.
 
Same way some people complain the income
tax is illegal, even if it was 0.00000001%.
"Con Reeder, unhyphenated American" <constance@duxmail.com>: Jul 11 03:09PM -0500

>> I think you missed the point, too.
 
>> I'd like to meet one who REALLY thinks they are under taxed. As in, putting their money where their mouths are.
 
> No one who is undertaxed thinks he is. I'm not sure why this is so hard to understand.
 
And since undertaxed is an opinion, they'd be just as correct as someone
who claimed they were.
 
--
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in
overalls and looks like work. -- Thomas Edison
"the_andrew_smith@yahoo.com" <agavinsmith@gmail.com>: Jul 11 01:17PM -0700

It's hard to understand because:
 
1-I'm doing 10k things at once and didn't grok the statement
 
Now that I do...
 
2- In the US, no one is undertaxed, governments are over budgeted.
keseans446@gmail.com: Jul 11 11:57AM -0700

On Friday, July 7, 2017 at 8:06:01 AM UTC-5, dnrapp wrote:
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.football.college+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment