Digest for alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox@googlegroups.com - 16 updates in 6 topics

Saturday, July 15, 2017

nate <greystone@net1plus.com>: Jul 14 08:00PM -0700

now that's what a real walk-off is!! LOL
 
the Yankmes may look lost, but the race is a marathon. Must do them more damage.
 
Go Sox, keep on keepin' on!
 
 
- nate
Pearly Soames <pearlysoames99@gmail.com>: Jul 14 10:44PM -0700

On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 11:00:16 PM UTC-4, nate wrote:
 
> the Yankmes may look lost, but the race is a marathon. Must do them more damage.
 
> Go Sox, keep on keepin' on!
 
> - nate
 
The Sox need to bury them this weekend.
BTTalbot2003@yahoo.com: Jul 15 05:23AM -0700

On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 1:44:55 AM UTC-4, Pearly Soames wrote:
 
> > Go Sox, keep on keepin' on!
 
> > - nate
 
> The Sox need to bury them this weekend.
 
 
Sale vs. Severino today--can't wait!
 
BTT
Donald Violette <donfrombarre@gmail.com>: Jul 14 09:37AM -0700

I KNOW THIS IS SIMILAR TO YESTERDAY'S POST BUT I THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE FUN TO LOOK AT IDIVIDUAL PLAYERS????
1. MY WITH FOR SALE IS THAT HE PITCH WELL ENOUGH TO WIN THE CY YVOUNNG AAWARD. BUT HE'LL PROBABLY HAVE TO SETTLE FOR FIREMANOF THEYEAR SINCE JUDGE WILL PROBABLY WIN THE MVP.
2. MY WISH FOR SALE IS THAT HE BECOME THE FIRST PITCHER TO WIN 2 STRAIGHT CY YOUNGS FOR 2 DIFFERENT TEAMS.
3.3. I WISH THAT PORCELLO CONTINUES TO REBOUND AND WIN AT LEAST 8 MORE GAMES.
4. I HOPE POMERANZ IS ASGOOD THE SECOND HALF AS HE WAS THE FIRST.
5.I HOPE KELLY CONTINUES TO THROW 100 PLUS FAST BALLS IN HIS SET UP ROLL.
I HOPE MOOKI HAS A STONG SECOND HALF AND FINISH AS RUNNER UP TO JUDGE FOR THE MVP.
AND I HOPE FARRELL DOES A GOOD ENOUGH JOB TO BE NAMED MANAGER OF THE YEAR.
LASTLY WITH ALL THE GREAT DEALS HE MADE I HOPE DAN D. IS NAMED EXECITIVEOF THE YEAR.
 
I KNOW I'M SOUNDING GREEDY BUT REMEBER I WANT IT.I WANT IT ALL,AND I WANT IT RIGHT NOW.
dcp7 <mrdls437@yahoo.com>: Jul 14 10:39AM -0700

1. MY WITH FOR SALE IS THAT HE PITCH WELL ENOUGH TO WIN THE CY YVOUNNG AAWARD. BUT HE'LL PROBABLY HAVE TO SETTLE FOR FIREMANOF THEYEAR SINCE JUDGE WILL PROBABLY WIN THE MVP.
2. MY WISH FOR SALE IS THAT HE BECOME THE FIRST PITCHER TO WIN 2 STRAIGHT CY YOUNGS FOR 2 DIFFERENT TEAMS.
3.3. I WISH THAT PORCELLO CONTINUES TO REBOUND AND WIN AT LEAST 8 MORE GAMES.
4. I HOPE POMERANZ IS ASGOOD THE SECOND HALF AS HE WAS THE FIRST.
5.I HOPE KELLY CONTINUES TO THROW 100 PLUS FAST BALLS IN HIS SET UP ROLL.
I HOPE MOOKI HAS A STONG SECOND HALF AND FINISH AS RUNNER UP TO JUDGE FOR THE MVP.
AND I HOPE FARRELL DOES A GOOD ENOUGH JOB TO BE NAMED MANAGER OF THE YEAR.
LASTLY WITH ALL THE GREAT DEALS HE MADE I HOPE DAN D. IS NAMED EXECITIVEOF THE YEAR.
 
I KNOW I'M SOUNDING GREEDY BUT REMEBER I WANT IT.I WANT IT ALL,AND I WANT IT RIGHT NOW.
 
 
 
Your stupidity is endless ..
 
My with for ??
Next you putz Fireman award is for closers ,setup guy the bullpen you stupid dipshit..
 
Sale can't win back to back Cy Youngs because Porcello won last year you sorry piece of do do.
 
Geez you spell Porcello correct while your chimp monkey fill in spell it with 3 L...
 
 
 
It's Mookie not MOOKI
..
It's obvious that the low pay workers at your nursing home must come from the lowest forms of society, even lower than Sue Robbins and the Trannies community.
 
Somebody that reads your mess needs to put a pillow over your mouth and end the rest of the world suffering.
Sue Robbins <email@domain.com>: Jul 14 05:31PM -0600

On 2017-07-14 16:37:47 +0000, Donald Violette said:
 
> EXECITIVEOF THE YEAR.
 
> I KNOW I'M SOUNDING GREEDY BUT REMEBER I WANT IT.I WANT IT ALL,AND I
> WANT IT RIGHT NOW.
 
Don, why do you want Dan Duquette to be Executive of the Year? ;-)
nani3skip45@hotmail.com: Jul 14 10:36PM -0700

On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 9:37:49 AM UTC-7, Donald Violette wrote:
 
> 2. MY WISH FOR SALE IS THAT HE BECOME THE FIRST PITCHER TO WIN 2 STRAIGHT CY YOUNGS FOR 2 DIFFERENT TEAMS.
 
Sale did not win CY last year. And as for winning two straight Cy Young-s for two different teams, Greg Maddux won his first Cy Young with Chicago Cubs in 1992, and his second in Atlanta in 1993.
 
Pedro Martinez won his first CY in NL in 1997, and the next year he changed the league and came to Boston and he was second to Clemens in 1998 in CY voting. Then Pedro won the AL CY in 1999 and 2000.
dcp7 <mrdls437@yahoo.com>: Jul 15 01:57AM -0700

show quoted text -
Don, why do you want Dan Duquette to be Executive of the Year? ;-)
 
 
 
 
Too stupid to know the GM name is Dave Dom.not Dan D...idiot like you Sue-Steve..
BTTalbot2003@yahoo.com: Jul 14 10:04AM -0700

Just heard that the Sox have DFA's Pablo and have 10-days
to release or trade him. He is owed $49M+ for the remainder
of his contract.
Sox have promoted Rafael Devers to AAA; he is expected to
be called up in Sept. It is being called the worst
free agent signing in Sox history by MLB network.
 
Hallelujah!!
 
BTT
dcp7 <mrdls437@yahoo.com>: Jul 14 10:25AM -0700

They signed your Mother to give 10 hand jobs a day.
She failed that was the RSN worst FA sigining.
Sue Robbins <email@domain.com>: Jul 14 05:27PM -0600

> free agent signing in Sox history by MLB network.
 
> Hallelujah!!
 
> BTT
 
I agree. There have been some rough ones, but this is the worst that
I can recall. The best they can hope for is they trade him to someone
and cover $45M so they can save $4M. Really, the only hope someone
can have is that he was derailed by injuries. Good riddance.
 
And they gave up Shaw to keep him. That could be the bigger loss.
BTTalbot2003@yahoo.com: Jul 14 05:06PM -0700

I don't think that Shaw will sustain
his current level of production.
But good for him, as long as it doesn't
hurt the Sox.
 
BTT
dcp7 <mrdls437@yahoo.com>: Jul 15 01:54AM -0700

Sue we all know you hate straight males.
dcp7 <mrdls437@yahoo.com>: Jul 14 02:54PM -0700

Duh..well unlike a Don spelling ADJOPS.
 
APE NATE AND DON COUSINS. .
 
THE STATS PLEASE...NOPE DON'T CARE ,WHY WORTHLESS DATA JUNK SCIENCE FOR FAT BALD WHITE PEOPLE.
dcp7 <mrdls437@yahoo.com>: Jul 14 11:28AM -0700

I'm going to smack Nate's Mom so hard she turns black.
 
Rsn is superior to the Yanks..period-!!!!!!
dcp7 <mrdls437@yahoo.com>: Jul 14 10:43AM -0700

11. THATTHEY WIN THE WORLD SEORCELLO CONTINUUES TO REGAIN SOME OF HIS CY YOUNG FORM.
3. THAT PRICE CONTINUES TOIMPROVE.
6. THAT SALE NOT LOSE ANOTHER GAME, CONTINUES TO STRIKE BATTERS OUT AT A RECORD PACE.
5YHAT KO RACKUP THE SAVES.
6. THAT POMERANZ CONTINUE SURPRISE US IN A POSITIVE MANNER
8 THAT THE SOX GET OUT OF THE HOME RUN CELLAR AND START SMASHING SOME LONG BALLS.
99 ANDIT WOULD BE AMAING IT FTARTED THIS WEEEKEND WITH A SWEEPOF THE 4 GAMES SERIES AGAINST YTHE SECOND PLACE YANKEES ANDAND 0PUTB THEM 7.5 GAMEESBACK.
 
I KNOW I'M ASKING FPT A LOYT BUT I'MA TUPICAL AMERICAN,IWAT IT I WANT IT ALL AND I WANT IT RIGHT NOW.
 
 
 
 
 
My guess is you suffer a retard spasm while trying to compose this posting..
 
The decipher machine melted trying to fix this one. .
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment