Digest for rec.sport.pro-wrestling@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 12 topics

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Trijcomm <trijcomm@yahoo.com>: Jun 24 06:27PM -0700

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 6:46:33 PM UTC-5, me wrote:
 
> > > it only accounts for 5% because oil and coal companies do all they can to stop it. If you think 5% is the best Illinois could do, you ARE extremely stupid
 
> > Yeah, like the oil and gas companies care at ALL about Illinois! Look at NY for what the oil and gas companies can do to stop this kind of thing! They don't even operate in that state! Do you HONESTLY think this world is controlled by oil and gas companies? Do you HONESTLY think they really have that much power? You have just proved EVERYTHING I have said about you! Sheesh, what a dope!
 
> Wow, you really ARE as ignorant as I've always thought! Amazing. You think the oil and gas companies would just sit back and let wind power run them out of business? You cannot possibly be that stupid. But then again, you believe in Trump's fake news bullshit, so, yeah, you are a moron.
 
Fracking ban in New York state, the oil and gas business is gone. They didn't force anyone's hand. They just left. They won't drill a well anywhere they can't frack it. You are living in a fairy tale if you believe the oil and gas industry has the power to dictate like that. You are a fool if you believe that. And in addition to THAT, there is basically NO oil and gas activity in Illinois in the first place! Why? Because there is no oil there! The oil and gas industry could care less about Illinois. So why isn't that wind power going full bore? It ain't because of the oil and gas industry, that is for sure!
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jun 24 06:30PM -0700

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 9:27:34 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
 
> > > Yeah, like the oil and gas companies care at ALL about Illinois! Look at NY for what the oil and gas companies can do to stop this kind of thing! They don't even operate in that state! Do you HONESTLY think this world is controlled by oil and gas companies? Do you HONESTLY think they really have that much power? You have just proved EVERYTHING I have said about you! Sheesh, what a dope!
 
> > Wow, you really ARE as ignorant as I've always thought! Amazing. You think the oil and gas companies would just sit back and let wind power run them out of business? You cannot possibly be that stupid. But then again, you believe in Trump's fake news bullshit, so, yeah, you are a moron.
 
> Fracking ban in New York state, the oil and gas business is gone. They didn't force anyone's hand. They just left. They won't drill a well anywhere they can't frack it. You are living in a fairy tale if you believe the oil and gas industry has the power to dictate like that. You are a fool if you believe that. And in addition to THAT, there is basically NO oil and gas activity in Illinois in the first place! Why? Because there is no oil there! The oil and gas industry could care less about Illinois. So why isn't that wind power going full bore? It ain't because of the oil and gas industry, that is for sure!
 
you continue to be wrong. but then again, I am not surprised, not only will you NEVER speak out against Trump, you will never speak out against big business either, so you tow their line and keep your head in the sand. Oil and coal will do EVERYTHING in their power to stop wind power because it would quickly put them out of business. Period. If you think otherwise, you are wrong.
Trijcomm <trijcomm@yahoo.com>: Jun 24 06:42PM -0700

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 8:30:03 PM UTC-5, me wrote:
 
> > > Wow, you really ARE as ignorant as I've always thought! Amazing. You think the oil and gas companies would just sit back and let wind power run them out of business? You cannot possibly be that stupid. But then again, you believe in Trump's fake news bullshit, so, yeah, you are a moron.
 
> > Fracking ban in New York state, the oil and gas business is gone. They didn't force anyone's hand. They just left. They won't drill a well anywhere they can't frack it. You are living in a fairy tale if you believe the oil and gas industry has the power to dictate like that. You are a fool if you believe that. And in addition to THAT, there is basically NO oil and gas activity in Illinois in the first place! Why? Because there is no oil there! The oil and gas industry could care less about Illinois. So why isn't that wind power going full bore? It ain't because of the oil and gas industry, that is for sure!
 
> you continue to be wrong. but then again, I am not surprised, not only will you NEVER speak out against Trump, you will never speak out against big business either, so you tow their line and keep your head in the sand. Oil and coal will do EVERYTHING in their power to stop wind power because it would quickly put them out of business. Period. If you think otherwise, you are wrong.
 
Coal? COAL? That industry has been DEAD for years thanks to Obama!!! So coal is speaking from the grave to stop wind power? Big business is the bogeyman and coal speaks from the grave to keep poor little wind power from having an impact. You have been hitting that marijuana WAY too much recently. You are spouting off conspiracy theories, fantasy land stuff and fairy tales. You are not living in the real world. But then again, middle schoolers still wonder about Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the tooth fairy. After all, they COULD be real! BWAHHAHAHAHAH!
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jun 24 06:54PM -0700

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 9:42:14 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
 
> > > Fracking ban in New York state, the oil and gas business is gone. They didn't force anyone's hand. They just left. They won't drill a well anywhere they can't frack it. You are living in a fairy tale if you believe the oil and gas industry has the power to dictate like that. You are a fool if you believe that. And in addition to THAT, there is basically NO oil and gas activity in Illinois in the first place! Why? Because there is no oil there! The oil and gas industry could care less about Illinois. So why isn't that wind power going full bore? It ain't because of the oil and gas industry, that is for sure!
 
> > you continue to be wrong. but then again, I am not surprised, not only will you NEVER speak out against Trump, you will never speak out against big business either, so you tow their line and keep your head in the sand. Oil and coal will do EVERYTHING in their power to stop wind power because it would quickly put them out of business. Period. If you think otherwise, you are wrong.
 
> Coal? COAL? That industry has been DEAD for years thanks to Obama!!! So coal is speaking from the grave to stop wind power? Big business is the bogeyman and coal speaks from the grave to keep poor little wind power from having an impact. You have been hitting that marijuana WAY too much recently. You are spouting off conspiracy theories, fantasy land stuff and fairy tales. You are not living in the real world. But then again, middle schoolers still wonder about Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the tooth fairy. After all, they COULD be real! BWAHHAHAHAHAH!
 
let's unpack this:
 
1. The coal industry, while shrinking, still has a voice. Big Oil has a MUCH louder voice though.
2. Bringing up marijuana when you have no argument, that's a tap out
3. Accusations of conspiracy theories when you believe in "fake news", that's another tap out
4. And finally, bringing up the middle school nonsense, that's a third tap out
 
Face it Skippy, you fail again. You could have just cut and run when you forgot Chicago was the windy city, but nope, you kept on and only confirmed your ignorance on this subject. You may go now
Trijcomm <trijcomm@yahoo.com>: Jun 24 07:28PM -0700

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 8:54:07 PM UTC-5, me wrote:
> 3. Accusations of conspiracy theories when you believe in "fake news", that's another tap out
> 4. And finally, bringing up the middle school nonsense, that's a third tap out
 
> Face it Skippy, you fail again. You could have just cut and run when you forgot Chicago was the windy city, but nope, you kept on and only confirmed your ignorance on this subject. You may go now
 
Wrong on ALL counts. You are living in a fantasy land about the oil and gas industry. If they had that much weight, they would be drilling in New York where there are a few resources available (the Marcellus play goes up slightly into western NY but not much). Illinois has NOTHING of interest to the oil and gas industry so you can't blame it for pressuring wind power. No oil and gas plays there, they could care less. Coal is DEAD! The biggest coal company filed for bankruptcy a while back! It is RIDICULOUS to even say such a thing! The rest of the stuff you bring up has already been proven to be true. But this make-believe, fantasy stuff about the power of the oil and gas industry as well as coal is a joke, it's Bizzarro World and it's nothing but conspiracy theories that mislead people who know nothing about the facts. I will give you a break because of your middle school status. You don't know any better. But if you INSIST that you aren't really in middle school, that makes your situation a WHOLE lot worse and pretty dang scary that there could be actual adults that think along this line.
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jun 24 07:34PM -0700

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 10:28:19 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> > 4. And finally, bringing up the middle school nonsense, that's a third tap out
 
> > Face it Skippy, you fail again. You could have just cut and run when you forgot Chicago was the windy city, but nope, you kept on and only confirmed your ignorance on this subject. You may go now
 
> Wrong on ALL counts. You are living in a fantasy land about the oil and gas industry. If they had that much weight, they would be drilling in New York where there are a few resources available (the Marcellus play goes up slightly into western NY but not much). Illinois has NOTHING of interest to the oil and gas industry so you can't blame it for pressuring wind power. No oil and gas plays there, they could care less. Coal is DEAD! The biggest coal company filed for bankruptcy a while back! It is RIDICULOUS to even say such a thing! The rest of the stuff you bring up has already been proven to be true. But this make-believe, fantasy stuff about the power of the oil and gas industry as well as coal is a joke, it's Bizzarro World and it's nothing but conspiracy theories that mislead people who know nothing about the facts. I will give you a break because of your middle school status. You don't know any better. But if you INSIST that you aren't really in middle school, that makes your situation a WHOLE lot worse and pretty dang scary that there could be actual adults that think along this line.
 
Wrong again Skippy, you are in complete and total denial about the oil and coal industry, especially oil. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, just because they may not be drilling or mining there doesn't mean they don't have interests in those states, they sell their products in those states and if wind came in, it would destroy their profits. The only reason they AREN'T fracking in more states is because people are protesting it and keeping them from doing it. You can tap out with the middle school thing all you want, but if you really think I am a middle schooler, then you just got destroyed by one. You are completely wrong on all counts. Period.
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 24 07:22PM -0700

You're Patrick
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 24 07:21PM -0700

It works
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 24 07:21PM -0700

Hell yes
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com>: Jun 24 06:01PM -0700

well?
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 24 07:21PM -0700

No
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com>: Jun 24 06:00PM -0700

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 7:01:22 PM UTC-4, % wrote:
 
> >> 1:43
 
> > 5:11 pm
 
> 4:01
 
9 pm
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 24 07:20PM -0700

10:20 pm
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com>: Jun 24 05:57PM -0700

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 5:37:57 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 24 07:19PM -0700

I'm not. I have a job. You don't
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com>: Jun 24 05:58PM -0700

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 5:14:17 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> i want to know.
 
to stick it to damn people like you.
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 24 07:18PM -0700

It's not fair. If you refuse to work, all of your benefits should be taken away completely
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com>: Jun 24 06:03PM -0700

On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 11:29:23 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> > > I didn't
 
> > you had to
 
> nope
 
you wsere jailbound if you didnt
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 24 07:18PM -0700

Alcatraz?
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com>: Jun 24 06:03PM -0700

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 7:00:24 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 24 07:17PM -0700

Get a job unifarva
"Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women" <titanic@naplesnet.com>: Jun 24 09:42PM -0400

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/23/democrat-official-fired-after-caught-on-tape-saying-hes-glad-scalise-got-shot.html
 
 
In a shock to EVERYONE, this was even too much for DEMOCRATS, who fired him.
 
(Despite the fact that they all completely AGREED with him.)
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jun 24 06:51PM -0700

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 9:42:36 PM UTC-4, Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women wrote:
> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/23/democrat-official-fired-after-caught-on-tape-saying-hes-glad-scalise-got-shot.html
 
> In a shock to EVERYONE, this was even too much for DEMOCRATS, who fired him.
 
> (Despite the fact that they all completely AGREED with him.)
 
we do NOT completely agree with him
we need leess jooz <kek@kekistan.kek>: Jun 25 12:42AM

I think ISRAEL needs to be more multicultural. Too Many JEWs there. I don't
like this JEWISH RACISM. We need more Muslims there, more Africans in
ISRAEL. We also need more homosexuality in Israel. I want that more MALE
JEWs fuck other MALE JEWs in the ass. JEWs stop being homophobic. I also
want that JEWs marry people from other races, because preserving your own
race is RACIST according to the JEWS themselves. So the JEWISH women need
to fuck with more africans and produce half african half JEWISH babies. But
any way Israel has to open its borders and let other people in. For god
sake ISRAEL don't be a racist bigot and Islamophobe.?
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jun 24 05:49PM -0700

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 8:42:25 PM UTC-4, we need leess jooz wrote:
> to fuck with more africans and produce half african half JEWISH babies. But
> any way Israel has to open its borders and let other people in. For god
> sake ISRAEL don't be a racist bigot and Islamophobe.?
 
Israel also needs more dipshit racists. You should go.
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.pro-wrestling+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment