Digest for rec.sport.pro-wrestling@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 13 topics

Sunday, June 4, 2017

fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: Jun 04 08:35PM -0700

maybe now he will learn that he can't be so stupid online without consequences.
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: Jun 04 06:26PM -0700

Someone should do something about it.
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 04 07:25PM -0700

> Someone should do something about it.
 
lol and what do you supposed to do dink?
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: Jun 04 08:34PM -0700

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 10:25:19 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 9:26:23 PM UTC-4, fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Someone should do something about it.
 
> lol and what do you supposed to do dink?
 
 
Can you try rewriting that into English?
"Jason Todd!!!" <janklowicz24@yahoo.com>: Jun 04 08:15PM -0700

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 1:23:26 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> > ???
 
> > Jason
 
> In answer to your question,
 
LOL! you actually admit you're a dumbass!!
 
Jason (that was TOO easy!)
"Jason Todd!!!" <janklowicz24@yahoo.com>: Jun 04 08:15PM -0700

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 11:34:51 AM UTC-4, Tim 'Wise Man' Weisse wrote:
> > take this moment to note that there were 35K auto fatalities in the US
> > last year. Were ALL of them committed by illegal aliens?
 
> Doesn't matter.
 
Of course not! Nothing matters anymore! Why? Because that's the only defense you idiots even have!
 
Jason
Robert Tr0ll <aworio2014@gmail.com>: Jun 04 07:43PM -0700

:)
Trijcomm <trijcomm@yahoo.com>: Jun 04 06:00PM -0700

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 6:22:41 PM UTC-5, me wrote:
 
> > It obviously is a rare word FOR YOU to use because as a middle schooler you have such a limited vocabulary which I told you even before you proved it yourself! As for the definition of the word "ture," it is a combination of the word "true" and "pure" which makes the whole concept of ture a step BEYOND just truth. It is PURE truth with NO falsehood whatsoever. And for YOU to lecture me about a word that you didn't even know existed before I used it is beyond belief, incredible and just plain ridiculous. You have proved my point again and again and again. Arrogant? Not arrogant at all. It is YOUR posts that show you what a depressed intelligence you have. I have said this all along and you STILL don't get it -- which just goes to prove my point even more. You might want to stop digging your holes. "Hoisted on your own petard" -- you might want to look that one up as well.
 
> what a joke! You use a rarely used word, which you used incorrectly, it undermines your argument, and you try to claim victory? Yep, I stand by my arrogant comment 100%, you just proved it!
 
> What a moron! HA! No wonder you fall for Trump's fake news bullshit, you can't even use words correctly!
 
A.) Rare for you and your middle school intellect, obviously. B.) I used it 100 percent correctly. Problem is, you don't even understand what "etymology" means. And you DARE lecture me about a word that you didn't even know existed until I used it and to this day you STILL don't understand the word's etymology? Yep, I too stand by your arrogant comment and yes, I just proved it. D.) So you walk around with a proven limited vocabulary and you call ME a moron. Yeah, right.
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jun 04 07:41PM -0700

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 9:01:00 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
 
> > what a joke! You use a rarely used word, which you used incorrectly, it undermines your argument, and you try to claim victory? Yep, I stand by my arrogant comment 100%, you just proved it!
 
> > What a moron! HA! No wonder you fall for Trump's fake news bullshit, you can't even use words correctly!
 
> A.) Rare for you and your middle school intellect, obviously. B.) I used it 100 percent correctly. Problem is, you don't even understand what "etymology" means. And you DARE lecture me about a word that you didn't even know existed until I used it and to this day you STILL don't understand the word's etymology? Yep, I too stand by your arrogant comment and yes, I just proved it. D.) So you walk around with a proven limited vocabulary and you call ME a moron. Yeah, right.
 
A. It is a rarely used word, stop being a pretentious douche
B. No, you didn't. The fact that I didn't know the word previous to you using it means nothing. I looked it up, and the last part of it "relies more on belief than fact" completely undermines any argument you make.
C. You need to learn your alphabet, C comes between B and D
D. You ARE a moron because you can't even use words properly. I guess that is why you like Trump so much, you both have an incredibly limited grasp on the English language
" %" <persent@gmail.com>: Jun 04 07:29PM -0700

.
 
chicken salad sandwich
Lou Proctor <louproctor@aol.com>: Jun 05 01:02AM

The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com> wrote in news:809036e9-f50a-
 
> and youre a damn fool
> for not getting my subtle references and my
> eclectic eccentrism.
 
You're an idiot who makes shit up.
You're nothing but Dink on food stamps.
 
Lou Proctor
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: Jun 04 06:10PM -0700

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 9:02:24 PM UTC-4, Lou Proctor wrote:
 
> You're an idiot who makes shit up.
> You're nothing but Dink on food stamps.
 
> Lou Proctor
 
 
Hi, Chadlee.
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 04 06:20PM -0700

Lou proctor is dink
Lou Proctor <louproctor@aol.com>: Jun 05 01:26AM

fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com wrote in news:d542fcc5-01f2-44e9-b15e-
 
> On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 9:02:24 PM UTC-4, Lou Proctor wrote:
>> The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com> wrote in news:809036e9-
f50a-
>> You're nothing but Dink on food stamps.
 
>> Lou Proctor
 
> Hi, Chadlee.
 
Is your "job" always being wrong, Dink?
Otherwise, you're unemployed.
 
Lou Proctor
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: Jun 04 06:26PM -0700

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 9:26:10 PM UTC-4, Lou Proctor wrote:
 
> Is your "job" always being wrong, Dink?
> Otherwise, you're unemployed.
 
> Lou Proctor
 
 
How long do you plan to keep going on with this charade, Chadlee?
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 04 07:25PM -0700

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 9:26:10 PM UTC-4, Lou Proctor wrote:
 
> Is your "job" always being wrong, Dink?
> Otherwise, you're unemployed.
 
> Lou Proctor
 
you're dink.
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: Jun 04 06:11PM -0700

Funny stuff!
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 04 06:21PM -0700

Hell yes!
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: Jun 04 01:44PM -0700

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 2:40:52 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> I'd get up, dust myself off, and walk away
 
 
you'd fall, break your neck, and we'd never have to read your stupid dumbass posts ever again.
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 04 04:34PM -0700

I'm invincible
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: Jun 04 06:09PM -0700

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 7:34:25 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> I'm invincible
 
 
That's a funny way of saying "a dumbass".
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 04 06:20PM -0700

I defeated you
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 04 04:34PM -0700

Hell yes
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 04 04:34PM -0700

A grave?
"Jason Todd!!!" <janklowicz24@yahoo.com>: Jun 04 01:55PM -0700

On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 9:24:58 PM UTC-4, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> > Holy F*cking La Parka. THIS looks like it's gonna be a bigger bomb than
> > "King Arthur".
 
> 1) I know you don't, like, read, and therefore, have never set foot inside a bookstore, but the Captain Underpants series has been a huge selling kids' title for years. This will probably do the same amount of business as Diary of a Wimpy Kid
 
$25M opening weekend.
 
Jason (I think we're done here)
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.pro-wrestling+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment