Digest for rec.sport.pro-wrestling@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 10 topics

Sunday, June 4, 2017

robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 04 11:04AM -0700

I am a fast runner
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: Jun 04 11:12AM -0700

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 2:04:59 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> I am a fast runner
 
but you can't think for shit.
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 04 11:41AM -0700

Yeah huh
" %" <persent@gmail.com>: Jun 04 11:50AM -0700

robert stickler wrote:
> I am a fast runner
 
not after i stick my foot out
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 04 11:57AM -0700

What for?
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com>: Jun 04 12:12PM -0700


> > > no such thing.
 
> > saw it in a movie, so of course its reel.
 
> Orcs. As in "Orca", a killer whale.
 
the Richard harris movie from the 70s.
" %" <persent@gmail.com>: Jun 04 12:18PM -0700

robert stickler wrote:
> What for?
 
to trip you
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com>: Jun 04 12:18PM -0700

On Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 9:11:21 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> Yuck
 
far better than mcdungheaps.
these days they suck.
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com>: Jun 04 12:16PM -0700

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 1:14:44 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> I don't like him
 
hes a proctologist, you asshole.
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: Jun 04 11:12AM -0700

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 2:17:36 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
 
> > > nobody would have the guts to do it.
 
> > I would volunteer but I don't want to touch you.
 
> i'd get you arrested.
 
 
you'd be dead from falling off the cliff, dumbass.
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 04 11:40AM -0700

I'd get up, dust myself off, and walk away
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com>: Jun 04 12:14PM -0700

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 2:40:52 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> I'd get up, dust myself off, and walk away
 
hell yes!
hes lazarian, the super stickler!
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jun 04 11:04AM -0700

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 2:03:06 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
 
> > > Prove it. Show me where I "screamed every time Obama didn't speak out on every little thing that happened." Give evidence about EVERY LITTLE THING. You don't have it, you are just popping off like the middle schooler that you are, so shut the heck up until you mature to junior high.
 
> > middle schooler fantasies again. That was a mighty fast tap out Skipster
 
> You still don't get it. You prove you ae a middle schooler each and every time you post!!!!
 
only in your dim little mind. If you can consider parsing a tap out, I can consider you mentioning your sick middle school fantasies a tap out.
Trijcomm <trijcomm@yahoo.com>: Jun 04 12:07PM -0700

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 1:04:45 PM UTC-5, me wrote:
 
> > You still don't get it. You prove you ae a middle schooler each and every time you post!!!!
 
> only in your dim little mind. If you can consider parsing a tap out, I can consider you mentioning your sick middle school fantasies a tap out.
 
You must be in the slow class at middle school. Your posts themselves point to the fact that you are a middle schooler. They smack of a limited vocabulary, are very poorly written, filled with simple thinking and based in screaming fits and ranting along with juvenile, playground insults. That is the essence of who a middle schooler is. it would be even more frightening if you WEREN'T a middle schooler and are posting these juvenile posts as an adult. I am actually giving you some credit because if you WEREN'T a middle schooler it would be even WORSE!
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com>: Jun 04 12:08PM -0700

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 2:04:45 PM UTC-4, me wrote:
 
> > > middle schooler fantasies again. That was a mighty fast tap out Skipster
 
> > You still don't get it. You prove you ae a middle schooler each and every time you post!!!!
 
> only in your dim little mind. If you can consider parsing a tap out, I can consider you mentioning your sick middle school fantasies a tap out.
 
middle school?
I mean, you booth post to a wrestling group.
lets have no delusions of maturity here.
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 04 11:05AM -0700

Hell no
" %" <persent@gmail.com>: Jun 04 11:50AM -0700

robert stickler wrote:
> Hell no
 
too late
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 04 11:57AM -0700

For what?
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 04 11:05AM -0700

Eww
" %" <persent@gmail.com>: Jun 04 11:51AM -0700

robert stickler wrote:
> Eww
 
you do it at the stop lights
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 04 11:56AM -0700

No
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 04 11:41AM -0700

Cause he always gets his ass handed to him!
Trijcomm <trijcomm@yahoo.com>: Jun 04 11:03AM -0700

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 12:25:26 PM UTC-5, me wrote:
 
> > > Jason
 
> > In answer to your question, I have just gotten plain tired of dealing with adult comic book readers commenting on juvenile and infantile plot lines in cartoon books, middle schoolers, obsessed stalkers and wigged out liberals who don't even have the intelligence to use search engines. Oh, I said this before. That's right. Kind of proves my point, doesn't it?
 
> translation:
 
You can't even translate your own crapola.
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jun 04 11:31AM -0700

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 2:03:46 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
 
> > > In answer to your question, I have just gotten plain tired of dealing with adult comic book readers commenting on juvenile and infantile plot lines in cartoon books, middle schoolers, obsessed stalkers and wigged out liberals who don't even have the intelligence to use search engines. Oh, I said this before. That's right. Kind of proves my point, doesn't it?
 
> > translation:
 
> You can't even translate your own crapola.
 
wow you sure showed me!
" %" <persent@gmail.com>: Jun 04 04:47AM -0700

robert wrote:
> No
 
how do you know were you there
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.pro-wrestling+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment