Digest for rec.sport.pro-wrestling@googlegroups.com - 20 updates in 10 topics

Thursday, June 29, 2017

The Chad <chadabryant@aol.com>: Jun 29 08:11AM

robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com> wrote in news:5d91dc16-a80d-49da-
 
> Hmm?
 
Because he's a pussy-ass cuck.
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 29 02:07AM -0700

Yep
Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>: Jun 28 10:43PM -0700

x-no-archive: yes
 
On 6/28/2017 9:02 PM, % wrote:
 
>>> poor dink , just because he's short
 
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxGRsaGBqaU
 
> i knew what it was before it opened
 
I'm short too, I had no right to post that.
Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>: Jun 28 10:43PM -0700

x-no-archive: yes
 
On 6/28/2017 9:03 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> He blew it
 
Big time.
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 29 02:06AM -0700

Tough luck
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jun 28 09:58PM -0700

On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 7:46:57 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> No
 
yes
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 29 02:05AM -0700

He's a far left loon
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jun 28 09:23PM -0700

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 12:04:47 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Yes?
 
da
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 29 02:05AM -0700

I knew it
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jun 28 09:23PM -0700

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 12:03:01 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Why?
 
cause its better than what we have now
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 29 02:05AM -0700

Thanks to obama
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 28 09:17PM -0700

Just wondering
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Jun 28 09:21PM -0700

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 12:17:45 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Just wondering
 
fuck you
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 29 02:05AM -0700

Typical liberal
The Chad <chadabryant@aol.com>: Jun 29 08:21AM

What the hey-diddly-diddly fuck have you EVER doen with your life?
 
Do you ever feel ashamed of how much money you have cost your parents
because you're too much of an emotional fuck-up to support yourself?
 
OK, that's two questions, but I doubt that your racist bitch ass can
really count, anyway.
The Chad <chadabryant@aol.com>: Jun 29 08:13AM

The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com> wrote in news:b633995f-
 
> well?
 
You're actually supposed to take the Bible if you want to read it
later, ignorant white-trash queef. That's what it is there for.
Trijcomm <trijcomm@yahoo.com>: Jun 28 11:02PM -0700

You claim you are such a linguistics master yet you write like a sixth grader with cuss words throughout and you don't evenm know the proper use of quotation marks. Did you stop attending school when you were 12?
Trijcomm <trijcomm@yahoo.com>: Jun 28 11:04PM -0700

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 1:02:20 AM UTC-5, Trijcomm wrote:
> You claim you are such a linguistics master yet you write like a sixth grader with cuss words throughout and you don't evenm know the proper use of quotation marks. Did you stop attending school when you were 12?
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TOxhzAm7fY
" %" <persent@gmail.com>: Jun 28 09:12PM -0700

robert stickler wrote:
> What's that?
 
your sick you need help you need to stay away from kids
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Jun 28 09:17PM -0700

Why?
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.pro-wrestling+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment