Digest for rec.sport.golf@googlegroups.com - 24 updates in 5 topics

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jun 07 09:20PM -0700

'The Trump administration has proposed revising a rule that hasn't even
gone into effect yet, with the goal of making sure that nursing home
residents and their loved ones can not sue these long-term care
facilities in the event that something horrible happens.
 
Amid concerns about the treatment of patients at nursing homes and
assisted living facilities, a growing number of the companies that
operate these businesses have begun including forced arbitration clauses
in their residents' contracts.
 
These clauses take away the patient's constitutional right to a day in
court, and shunt all legal disputes into private (often confidential)
arbitration. Additionally, most arbitration clauses also include a ban
on class actions, so multiple residents of the same facility who were
each wronged in the same way would nonetheless be barred from having
their issue heard jointly. Rather, each resident would be required to go
through the arbitration process on their own.'
 
<https://consumerist.com/2017/06/07/trump-administration-will-allow-nursing-homes-to-strip-residents-of-legal-rights/>
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jun 07 05:30PM -0700

So you do know his background? Start with his lying about Russian
correspondence and then having to recuse himself from the
investigation of such. Then go back to Alabama in the 50s.
 
I do know his background and that he took the highroad with the recusal. As for the 50s, you are aware that that was 60 years ago and the people change as does society.
Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>: Jun 07 09:06PM -0400

On 06/07/2017 08:30 PM, Dene wrote:
> correspondence and then having to recuse himself from the
> investigation of such. Then go back to Alabama in the 50s.
 
> I do know his background and that he took the highroad with the recusal. As for the 50s, you are aware that that was 60 years ago and the people change as does society.

I live in the South. Older white people of a certain age... yeah, not so much.
 
Sessions does not know what a moral high road would look like. He recused himself after he got caught lying, and then inserted himself into the disastrous decision to get rid of Comey.
 
But don't worry. It's all going to come out in the end (tomorrow).
BK@Onramp.net: Jun 07 08:20PM -0500

>correspondence and then having to recuse himself from the
>investigation of such. Then go back to Alabama in the 50s.
 
>I do know his background and that he took the highroad with the recusal.
 
LOL. What else could he do? He lied.
 
>As for the 50s, you are aware that that was 60 years ago and the people change as does society.
 
I don't think he's changed, just hiding his true feelings.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jun 07 07:27PM -0700

- show quoted text -
I live in the South. Older white people of a certain age... yeah, not so much.
 
My grandmother was from Florida. The stuff she would say…
 
Sessions does not know what a moral high road would look like. He recused himself after he got caught lying, and then inserted himself into the disastrous decision to get rid of Comey.
 
But don't worry. It's all going to come out in the end (tomorrow).
 
I'm going to take a page out of the RAT's playbook...
 
LOLOLOLOLOL
 
:-)
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jun 07 07:29PM -0700

>correspondence and then having to recuse himself from the
>investigation of such. Then go back to Alabama in the 50s.
 
>I do know his background and that he took the highroad with the recusal.
 
LOL. What else could he do? He lied.
 
BS. He left out a brief encounter. BFD
 
>As for the 50s, you are aware that that was 60 years ago and the people change as does society.
 
I don't think he's changed, just hiding his true feelings.
 
Any basis of fact for this opinion or should I accept it as gospel?
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: Jun 07 07:42PM -0700

Jeff Sessions is a racist, right-wing extremist who is completely unqualified to be AG.
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: Jun 07 07:44PM -0700

How about the 80s when he was denied a federal judgeship because of the way he treated black people?
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: Jun 07 07:45PM -0700

Two encounters that were not brief. He lied.
BK@Onramp.net: Jun 07 10:10PM -0500


>Sessions does not know what a moral high road would look like. He recused himself after he got caught lying, and then inserted himself into the disastrous decision to get rid of Comey.
 
>But don't worry. It's all going to come out in the end (tomorrow).
 
>I'm going to take a page out of the RAT's playbook...
 
Who's the name caller Greg?
BK@Onramp.net: Jun 07 10:15PM -0500


>>I do know his background and that he took the highroad with the recusal.
 
>LOL. What else could he do? He lied.
 
>BS. He left out a brief encounter. BFD
 
He lied. Period. That's a BFD to anyone.
 
>>As for the 50s, you are aware that that was 60 years ago and the people change as does society.
 
>I don't think he's changed, just hiding his true feelings.
 
>Any basis of fact for this opinion or should I accept it as gospel?
 
You admit it was opinion, why would you ask that question?
Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>: Jun 07 09:02PM -0400

On 06/07/2017 07:29 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
 
> ....get your mythology in place early.
 
> You didn't seem to think he was incompetent when he was revealing emails
> that turned out to be nothing just days before the election

He had outside help with the Hillary investigation.
 
https://goo.gl/mmMhzs
BK@Onramp.net: Jun 07 08:03PM -0500

>not say he is or isn't guilty of a crime.
 
>Completely agree...but if there was a criminal case, CNN would be the first to jump on the impeachment or lock him up bandwagon.
 
>IMO...Comey's testimony is the one sided account of a disgruntled, incompetent Federal employee.
 
Disgruntled? With good reason. Why was he fired? Incompetence? Be
serious, where was he incompetent, and be specific please.
BK@Onramp.net: Jun 07 08:09PM -0500

On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 18:39:10 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
wrote:
 
 
>> Some things do not need to be said. One in particular is stating
>> facts without knowing them.
 
>We listen to you do that everyday.
 
Point to one time. That's not going to happen because I don't make
broad statements as you do.
 
>I told you the collusion was a dead end.
 
And I laughed. It may be, but only an idiot would say so until it
does happen. Ring a bell Dummy?
BK@Onramp.net: Jun 07 08:18PM -0500


>Some things do not need to be said. One in particular is stating
>facts without knowing them.
 
>By all means all knowing Knight...share your facts. Educate we weedhoppers.
 
You're as bad as Moderate. I You can't point out an opinion of mine
that has been stated as a fact, that's what I'm accusing you of, and
you reply as if that isn't the case. I try to educate anyone that
makes wild, broad based statements without knowing if they're true or
not. All you have to do is say "I think that.... or IMO and no one
could say it was wrong, state another opinion maybe.
That doesn't make me all-knowing but correct in this case.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jun 07 07:15PM -0700

- hide quoted text -
>not say he is or isn't guilty of a crime.
 
>Completely agree...but if there was a criminal case, CNN would be the first to jump on the impeachment or lock him up bandwagon.
 
>IMO...Comey's testimony is the one sided account of a disgruntled, incompetent Federal employee.
 
Disgruntled? With good reason. Why was he fired? Incompetence? Be
serious, where was he incompetent, and be specific please.
 
This is the opportunity where you get to disagree with me with corroborating facts and reasoned opinions. Asking questions like these are right out of the RAT's playbook. I know you're a better person than that.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jun 07 07:25PM -0700

- show quoted text -
You're as bad as Moderate. I You can't point out an opinion of mine
that has been stated as a fact, that's what I'm accusing you of, and
you reply as if that isn't the case. I try to educate anyone that
makes wild, broad based statements without knowing if they're true or
not. All you have to do is say "I think that.... or IMO and no one
could say it was wrong, state another opinion maybe.
That doesn't make me all-knowing but correct in this case.
 
Where's your original assertion or opinion in this thread? There is none. You blanketly ridicule mine about any thought provoking view of your own.
 
Glad you bring up moderate. Every time I see you and moderate's "discussions," I ignore it. Why? Because it's the same damn tune over and over again. Moderate says something, you say he's stupid, and the pissing match goes on. That's why it was hilarious you would criticize me for calling Baker names. You're the biggest name caller in this room.
 
Back to Comey. It has to be a bad week for you, CNN, and Al Green. A big nothing burger. Meanwhile, many counties in Ohio are without health insurance next year, with more to come. All you liberals can do is say Russia Russia Russia...and you wonder why it's going to backfire on you, just like it did in November.
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: Jun 07 07:36PM -0700

He may be disgruntled. Wouldn't you be? But he is not incompetent.
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: Jun 07 07:38PM -0700

He's already finding it impossible to keep a lid on things. He's in way over his head.
BK@Onramp.net: Jun 07 09:46PM -0500


>Disgruntled? With good reason. Why was he fired? Incompetence? Be
>serious, where was he incompetent, and be specific please.
 
>This is the opportunity where you get to disagree with me with corroborating facts and reasoned opinions. Asking questions like these are right out of the RAT's playbook. I know you're a better person than that.
 
You suggested earlier that I made no statements. Here's one; IMO
he had good reason if he was disgruntled.
 
You offered opinions that I asked for corroborating facts. I disagreed
with nothing. What's wrong with that?
BK@Onramp.net: Jun 07 10:08PM -0500

>could say it was wrong, state another opinion maybe.
>That doesn't make me all-knowing but correct in this case.
 
>Where's your original assertion or opinion in this thread? There is none. You blanketly ridicule mine about any thought provoking view of your own.
 
So? You made an assertion, not an opinion, that wasn't based on fact.
I pointed that out.
 
>Glad you bring up moderate. Every time I see you and moderate's "discussions," I ignore it. Why? Because it's the same damn tune over and over again. Moderate says something, you say he's stupid, and the pissing match goes on.
 
You aren't forced to read those posts you know.
 
>That's why it was hilarious you would criticize me for calling Baker names.
 
It wasn't aimed solely at you. Have you said to Moderate what you're
saying to me?
 
>You're the biggest name caller in this room.
 
I don't think so. I'm no worse than you, Alan or Moderate in that
regard. But I really don't care.
 
>Back to Comey. It has to be a bad week for you, CNN, and Al Green. A big nothing burger. Meanwhile, many counties in Ohio are without health insurance next year, with more to come. All you liberals can do is say Russia Russia Russia...and you wonder why it's going to backfire on you, just like it did in November.
 
Is that what I think? That's what you think I think. Again, not
factual but an opinion. I guess that you missed the fact that I've
said over and over that the Russian situation isn't proven one way or
another.
 
I don't wonder about backfiring at all....just the opposite, and it
doesn't depend on the Russian investigation. Look at Trump's numbers.
I feel that will show in the mid terms.
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: Jun 07 08:55PM -0500

>> that turned out to be nothing just days before the election
 
> He had outside help with the Hillary investigation.
 
> https://goo.gl/mmMhzs
 
How absurd. It was the finding of classified emails on the perv
Wiener's computer that reopened the investigation.
 
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: Jun 07 08:57PM -0500


>>IMO...Comey's testimony is the one sided account of a disgruntled, incompetent Federal employee.
 
> Disgruntled? With good reason. Why was he fired? Incompetence? Be
> serious, where was he incompetent, and be specific please.
 
He should have told America that Trump was not under investigation.
--
BK@Onramp.net: Jun 07 04:09PM -0500

On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 14:56:57 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
wrote:
 
>https://tinyurl.com/yb7dwdmt
 
More dailycaller.com stress for nothing.
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.golf+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment