Digest for rec.sport.golf@googlegroups.com - 18 updates in 8 topics

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jun 02 08:30PM -0700

- hide quoted text -
>either one of you give me the old "I'm just responding" crap. Grow
>up, both of you.
 
>I'll let up on Baker the day you let up on Moderate.
 
Everything I've said about him was TO him and vice-versa. Sorta
different than your ad hominem.
 
Sorta. My way of dealing with the RAT leaves me in complete control. I don't feed him...merely ridicule him from time to time. Since all he cares about is the argument, he gets nothing from me. Very freeing decision I made a few months ago.
 
I think Moderate enjoys jabbing you. Your decision.
Anonymous <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org>: Jun 03 03:03AM

ANYONE ELSE HERE KNOWN AS A RAT?
 
JUST ME.
 
I WIN!!!!
 
Resident Asshole Troll
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jun 02 07:18PM -0700

Unhinged behavior for the Lefties this week.HRC blaming Macedonia and Kathie Griffin now trying to portray herself as a victim.
 
Normal Americans are watching.
BK@Onramp.net: Jun 02 09:36PM -0500


>Unhinged behavior for the Lefties this week.HRC blaming Macedonia and Kathie Griffin now trying to portray herself as a victim.
 
>Normal Americans are watching.
 
Sigh. So two ladies are being nutso. That happens to righties as
well. There are crazies in every walk of life and politics.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jun 02 07:59PM -0700


>Unhinged behavior for the Lefties this week.HRC blaming Macedonia and Kathie Griffin now trying to portray herself as a victim.
 
>Normal Americans are watching.
 
Sigh. So two ladies are being nutso. That happens to righties as
well. There are crazies in every walk of life and politics.
 
Ted Nugent is the only unhinged right wing celebrity that I can think of.
 
What confuses me about Griffin is her claim to be a comedian. What was funny about that picture? Where was the joke? As for Trump and FLOTUS, I thought their response was quite measured and appropriate.
Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com>: Jun 03 04:56AM +0200

What we all know!
 
Shit Stain is an attention seeking RAT.
 
 
HAH HA HA!
 
POOR POOR SHIT STAIN!
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: Jun 02 07:29PM -0700

I meant the US government.
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: Jun 02 07:31PM -0700

They are bird killers actually.
BK@Onramp.net: Jun 02 09:31PM -0500

On Fri, 2 Jun 2017 20:56:57 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
wrote:
 
 
>You don't understand it, because you didn't read it.
 
>>>So when you said, 'The Paris Accord was too important to dump'
>>> what did you mean?
 
Exactly what I said. It was too important to dump. That's basic
English.
 
>>>You now say it is nothing.
 
>> Wrong again. That was never said.
Again...I never said it was nothing.
>> for an argument and never calls you on it I don't understand.
>> So wrong so much, you should be ashamed to try this any more.
 
>It is a direct quote from you in the post that started this thread.
 
The quote about too important, yes. But you added that I now said it
was nothing, which is not true. Just something you made up.
>You can't stop lying.
 
There was no lie, but you can't stop being a dick, that too is the
truth.
BK@Onramp.net: Jun 02 09:33PM -0500

On Fri, 2 Jun 2017 21:05:10 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
wrote:
 
 
>> Perhaps the rest of the world need to catch up to us.
 
>How can global warming enthusiasts be so ignorant?
 
>https://tinyurl.com/y9d2atn9
 
Your site doesn't pertain to your stupid statement.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jun 02 07:35PM -0700

Uh....most of the time I don't see what moderate says, since he's banned on GG. He may very well be trolling you. Why not put him on full ignore?
BK@Onramp.net: Jun 02 09:44PM -0500

On Fri, 2 Jun 2017 19:31:01 -0700 (PDT), "John B."
 
>They are bird killers actually.
 
Yes they are. I don't like that part either, but then look what those
big pipelines are doing. I guess we have to weigh the consequences.
 
Hey John. Please put some of the post to which you're replying in
your return posts. I knew that this was responding to one of mine,
but the other two didn't explain your answer.
BK@Onramp.net: Jun 02 09:47PM -0500


>Uh....most of the time I don't see what moderate says, since he's banned on GG. He may very well be trolling you.
>Why not put him on full ignore?
 
I know he's trolling. Not only didn't he make a point in this thread,
he made a fool of himself.
 
KF doesn't allow me to point this type of crap out.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jun 02 07:56PM -0700


>Uh....most of the time I don't see what moderate says, since he's banned on GG. He may very well be trolling you.
>Why not put him on full ignore?
 
I know he's trolling. Not only didn't he make a point in this thread,
he made a fool of himself.
 
KF doesn't allow me to point this type of crap out.
 
It's a quagmire. Yesterday Baker told a bold face lie that he never calls me names, conveniently disregarding that the word "bigot" is a name. Though it's tempting to call him on his many lies, it's best for me to never directly respond to him under any circumstance. Just let his troll bait dangle. Perhaps that would work best for you. After all, there has to be a compelling reason why he is banned from Google groups. Perhaps he's not worth your time, especially since you have me and Mikey to bicker with. :-)
Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com>: Jun 03 04:51AM +0200

So be it.
 
I win.
 
I AM THE RAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
THE RAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
THE RAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
RESIDENT ASSHOLE TROLL!
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jun 02 05:14PM -0700

- show quoted text -
Not much. I try to avoid publications that are biased one way
or the other.
 
Please share. I'm always on the lookout for objective reporting.
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: Jun 02 07:28PM -0700

NYT, Wall St. Journal, Financial Times, Economist.
Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com>: Jun 03 04:24AM +0200

imagine at rat with a REALLY bad combover.
 
We got one here. An aging bald college droput,
 
All the motherfucker does is cut and paste.
 
Anything for attention.
 
Just wish he would get a toupee
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.golf+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment