Digest for rec.sport.golf@googlegroups.com - 21 updates in 3 topics

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>: Jun 24 12:37PM -0400

On 06/24/2017 09:45 AM, John B. wrote:
 
>> POS? Let's hear your brilliant solution.
 
> The solution is to do what every other developed country in the world
> does: single-payer health care.

IMO the US is too corrupt to allow such a solution to happen. Sure, thousands die unnecessarily every year, but there are profits to consider. After all, what is more important?
BK@Onramp.net: Jun 24 08:38PM -0500

On Sat, 24 Jun 2017 20:21:06 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
>> with Obamacare until hell freezes over and they'll never
>> come up with a plan that works.
 
>Which is why they should just repeal it.
 
Haven't you realized yet that it will never happen? Obamacare gave the
country a taste of what was needed. The Repubs HAVE to come up with
something similar and they've failed.
Wake up.
"DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>: Jun 25 05:21AM

Moderate wrote:
 
> > with Obamacare until hell freezes over and they'll never
> > come up with a plan that works.
 
> Which is why they should just repeal it.
 
You seem to have forgotten the second half of your slogan...
 
"and replace"
 
I know all that Trump has managed to do so far is to repeal a lot of
the Obama statutes ( that's what he calls "passing a bill" ) that were
their to safeguard Americans from the corporations BUT in this case you
can't just turn back the clock.
 
People deserve healthcare and anyone with the slightest hint of
compassion in their soul is not going to let you selfish narcisists
take it away.
 
The republicans inabilty to "replace" is only making this worse at an
accelerated rate.
 
It's about time you lot stopped whining and actually did something
about it.
Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>: Jun 24 06:42PM -0400

I trust businessinsider.com is an acceptable website for our resident extremists...
 
 
http://www.businessinsider.com/evidence-russia-meddled-in-us-election-2017-6
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jun 24 04:38PM -0700

I trust businessinsider.com is an acceptable website for our resident extremists...
 
http://www.businessinsider.com/evidence-russia-meddled-in-us-election-2017-6
 
Decent article. Here are the facts.
 
1. It happened under O's watch and the empty suit did nothing..
2. It did not affect the outcome of the election.
3. There was no collusion..and
4. Most Americans don't give a damn. Just liberals who need an excuse why they lost the election.
Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>: Jun 24 07:53PM -0400

On 06/24/2017 07:38 PM, Dene wrote:
> 2. It did not affect the outcome of the election.
> 3. There was no collusion..and
> 4. Most Americans don't give a damn. Just liberals who need an excuse why they lost the election.
 
 
fact
noun: fact; plural noun: facts
 
a thing that is indisputably the case.
 
"the most commonly known fact about hedgehogs is that they have fleas"
 
synonyms: reality, actuality, certainty
antonyms: lie, fiction
 
used in discussing the significance of something that is the case.
 
noun: the fact that
"the real problem facing them is the fact that their funds are being cut"
 
a piece of information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article.
synonyms: detail, piece of information, particular, item, specific, element, point, factor, feature, characteristic, ingredient, circumstance, aspect, facet; information
"every fact was double-checked"
 
LAW
the truth about events as opposed to interpretation.
"there was a question of fact as to whether they had received the letter"
 
Origin
late 15th century: from Latin factum, neuter past participle of facere 'do.' The original sense was 'an act or feat,' later 'bad deed, a crime,' surviving in the phrase before (or after) the fact . The earliest of the current senses ('truth, reality') dates from the late 16th century.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jun 24 05:02PM -0700

fact
noun: fact; plural noun: facts
 
a thing that is indisputably the case.
 
"the most commonly known fact about hedgehogs is that they have fleas"
 
synonyms: reality, actuality, certainty
antonyms: lie, fiction
 
used in discussing the significance of something that is the case.
 
noun: the fact that
"the real problem facing them is the fact that their funds are being cut"
 
a piece of information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article.
synonyms: detail, piece of information, particular, item, specific, element, point, factor, feature, characteristic, ingredient, circumstance, aspect, facet; information
"every fact was double-checked"
 
LAW
the truth about events as opposed to interpretation.
"there was a question of fact as to whether they had received the letter"
 
Origin
late 15th century: from Latin factum, neuter past participle of facere 'do.' The original sense was 'an act or feat,' later 'bad deed, a crime,' surviving in the phrase before (or after) the fact . The earliest of the current senses ('truth, reality') dates from the late 16th century.
 
Yep...feel free to dispute.
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: Jun 24 05:15PM -0700

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 7:38:10 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
 
> http://www.businessinsider.com/evidence-russia-meddled-in-us-election-2017-6
 
> Decent article. Here are the facts.
 
> 1. It happened under O's watch and the empty suit did nothing..
What did you expect him to do?
> 2. It did not affect the outcome of the election.
How do you know?
> 3. There was no collusion.
How do you know?
> 4. Most Americans don't give a damn. Just liberals who need an excuse why they lost the election.
BS. Most Americans do give a damn.
Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>: Jun 24 08:22PM -0400

On 06/24/2017 08:02 PM, Dene wrote:
 
 
> Origin
> late 15th century: from Latin factum, neuter past participle of facere 'do.' The original sense was 'an act or feat,' later 'bad deed, a crime,' surviving in the phrase before (or after) the fact . The earliest of the current senses ('truth, reality') dates from the late 16th century.
 
> Yep...feel free to dispute.
 
There's nothing to dispute. Everything you provided is unsubstantiated opinion.
 
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jun 24 05:31PM -0700

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 7:38:10 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
 
> http://www.businessinsider.com/evidence-russia-meddled-in-us-election-2017-6
 
> Decent article. Here are the facts.
 
> 1. It happened under O's watch and the empty suit did nothing..
What did you expect him to do?
 
Sanction them heavily instead of his typical weak-ass wrist slap.
 
> 2. It did not affect the outcome of the election.
How do you know?
 
After one year, the effect would've been revealed. So far. Nothing...because there is nothing.
 
> 3. There was no collusion.
How do you know?
 
After one year, the effect would've been revealed. So far. Nothing...because there is nothing.
 
> 4. Most Americans don't give a damn. Just liberals who need an excuse why they lost the election.
BS. Most Americans do give a damn.
 
Wrong. Most Americans care about the economy. Just hide and watch.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Jun 24 05:35PM -0700

- show quoted text -
There's nothing to dispute. Everything you provided is unsubstantiated opinion.
 
That's plenty sufficient for your liberal press.
 
 
>> 1. It happened under O's watch and the empty suit did nothing..
>> 2. It did not affect the outcome of the election.
>> 3. There was no collusion..and
- show quoted text -
BK@Onramp.net: Jun 24 08:18PM -0500

On Sat, 24 Jun 2017 16:38:07 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
wrote:
 
 
>http://www.businessinsider.com/evidence-russia-meddled-in-us-election-2017-6
 
>Decent article. Here are the facts.
 
>1. It happened under O's watch and the empty suit did nothing..
Wrong.
>2. It did not affect the outcome of the election.
They tried
>3. There was no collusion..
That's a biased opinion. We don't know.
>4. Most Americans don't give a damn. Just liberals who need an excuse why they lost the election.
 
Bullshit. The election was lost in the electoral college. Democrats
have nothing to be ashamed of. They turned out for Hillary.
BK@Onramp.net: Jun 24 08:33PM -0500

On Sat, 24 Jun 2017 17:31:54 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
wrote:
 
 
>> 1. It happened under O's watch and the empty suit did nothing..
>What did you expect him to do?
 
>Sanction them heavily instead of his typical weak-ass wrist slap.
 
He began the intel about it, no proof until 2017.
He had other sanctions in place and Trump wants to ease them.
>> 2. It did not affect the outcome of the election.
>How do you know?
 
>After one year, the effect would've been revealed. So far. Nothing...because there is nothing.
 
So you've decided the length of time allotted to finding the facts?
Nothing is what you have.
 
>> 3. There was no collusion.
>How do you know?
 
>After one year, the effect would've been revealed. So far. Nothing...because there is nothing.
 
Nothing is what you have.
>> 4. Most Americans don't give a damn. Just liberals who need an excuse why they lost the election.
>BS. Most Americans do give a damn.
 
>Wrong. Most Americans care about the economy. Just hide and watch.
Wrong? What does the economy have to do with this discussion? You
deal in suppositions. The facts are that we don't know about most of
this.
BK@Onramp.net: Jun 24 08:34PM -0500

On Sat, 24 Jun 2017 20:17:08 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
>> I trust businessinsider.com is an acceptable website for our resident extremists...
 
>> http://www.businessinsider.com/evidence-russia-meddled-in-us-election-2017-6
 
>Liberal pap.
 
Ultra right shit.
BK@Onramp.net: Jun 24 08:35PM -0500

On Sat, 24 Jun 2017 20:19:22 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
 
>Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:
 
>> There's nothing to dispute. Everything you provided is unsubstantiated opinion.
 
>As did the liberal opinion piece you posted.
 
By learned people, unlike you.
Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>: Jun 24 10:39PM -0400


>>> There's nothing to dispute. Everything you provided is unsubstantiated opinion.
 
>> As did the liberal opinion piece you posted.
 
> By learned people, unlike you.
 
This fool is a waste of time.
"DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>: Jun 25 04:35AM

Dene wrote:
 
> 3. There was no collusion..and
> 4. Most Americans don't give a damn. Just liberals who need an excuse
> why they lost the election.
 
FACT: Those are not facts.
 
That's the TRUTH.
 
Tricky times for Trumpets, what with thier presidents casual
aquaintance with the TRUTH and interchanging FALSEHOODS and FACTS.
 
They are very confused little puppies.
 
Here Dene shows has confused wishful thinking with FACT.
 
Something he will bear out by being unable to verify any of the above
other than the chronology.
"DumbedDownUSA" <dumb.america@gmail.com>: Jun 25 04:52AM

Dene wrote:
 
 
> Decent article. Here are the facts.
 
> 1. It happened under O's watch and the empty suit did nothing..
> 2. It did not affect the outcome of the election.
 
Of course it did. You are proof of that.
 
The Trumpets here made a huge deal of the anti Clinton propaganda.
You harped on about the email server as if it really mattered becuase
you were told it mattered and sucked it up. Most of you did not even
understand the technical reality, not even Trump. He thought she had
been using a gmail account by the sound of his comments and you all
sucked it up.
 
So you claim no-one paid any attention to the other hacked information
that was released?
 
You lot were like brown shirts at Nuremburg; itching to get to the book
burning.
 
The denial of truth that continues here every day proves you are too
invested to accept any part of the reality of what you have done.
 
The Sloganism relied on by Trumpets here is further proof not only of
the type of non-thinking voters they are but of thier continued
investment in the falsity of the campaign. It's a club they are afraid
to leave because they cannot deal with the real life consequences.
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: Jun 24 08:17PM -0500

> I trust businessinsider.com is an acceptable website for our resident extremists...
 
> http://www.businessinsider.com/evidence-russia-meddled-in-us-election-2017-6
 
Liberal pap.
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: Jun 24 08:19PM -0500


> There's nothing to dispute. Everything you provided is unsubstantiated opinion.
 
As did the liberal opinion piece you posted.
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: Jun 24 08:21PM -0500


> You're probably right, but they can continue tinkering around
> with Obamacare until hell freezes over and they'll never
> come up with a plan that works.
 
Which is why they should just repeal it.
--
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.golf+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment