Digest for rec.sport.golf@googlegroups.com - 8 updates in 3 topics

Thursday, June 1, 2017

tomseim2g@gmail.com: May 31 07:57PM -0700

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 1:11:11 PM UTC-7, -hh wrote:
> our nine (9) full-deck amphibious assault ships also do flight
> operations and which are bigger than some other countries' carriers.
 
> -hh
 
Think about it: since WWII the only NATO country that has undertaken an independent military action is Great Britain. They are TOTALLY dependent on the US for their national security. How would you feel if we were totally dependent on the French for our defense? I would be damn worried! Trump is kicking these pompous idiots in the butt to behave in their own best interest. Sounds like dealing with teenagers.
-hh <recscuba_google@huntzinger.com>: May 31 08:26PM -0700

T.... Writes:
> Think about it: since WWII the only NATO country that has undertaken an
> independent military action is Great Britain.
 
Against Argentina. And the USA's sole independent actions were Grenada and Panama.
Overall, Argentina was the toughest one.
 
> They are TOTALLY dependent on the US for their national security.
 
Not really. They simply are only interested in a much smaller sphere of influence,
which invariably requires less resourcing.
 
> How would you feel if we were totally dependent on the French for our defense?
> I would be damn worried!
 
I'm not. It shows you how little you know about the French, particularly how
extensive their deployments have been in peacekeeping. Until we sent 100K
troops to Iraq, France was the #1 deployed military in the world.
 
> Trump is kicking these pompous idiots in the butt to behave in their own best interest.
> Sounds like dealing with teenagers.
 
Hardly: he tried to berate them for not finishing a decade long plan in but 3 years (which
would be 7 years ahead of schedule), and I can assure you that if not literally to his face,
they *are* very much laughing at this Administration's utter cluelessness. Just like how
Mexico is now laughing at getting those Carrier jobs that Trump "saved".
 
Hey, how's the payment plan going for that wall, eh?
 
 
-hh
tomseim2g@gmail.com: May 31 08:40PM -0700

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 8:26:54 PM UTC-7, -hh wrote:
> Mexico is now laughing at getting those Carrier jobs that Trump "saved".
 
> Hey, how's the payment plan going for that wall, eh?
 
> -hh
 
You MIGHT be happy depending upon the French, but try getting ELECTED with that position!
 
Yes, Europe IS totally dependent on the US for their defense against the Russians. You think Luxembourg can defend themselves? You're typical of other Uber Libs I know - you're in TOTAL DENIAL!
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jun 01 12:53AM -0700


>> Hey, how's the payment plan going for that wall, eh?
 
>> -hh
 
> You MIGHT be happy depending upon the French, but try getting ELECTED with that position!
 
So now it isn't about facts, but about what gets you elected?
 
tomseim2g@gmail.com: May 31 07:49PM -0700

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 11:52:14 AM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote:
 
> > Free country. You are welcome to waste your time with the RAT all you want. Most in here have him on full ignore.
 
> His initial statement implies he doesn't believe it himself, Greg.
 
> So what is the point in arguing that something he already believes is false?
 
Here it is:
1. You claim Trump lies.
2. I ask show me a lie.
3. You provide a list.
4. I take ONE example and ask you to PROVE that he knowingly lied.
5. You OBFUSCATE to the MAX and REFUSE to provide the PROOF (because it DOESN'T EXIST)!
 
You Uber Libs can't think for yourself - you just repeat talking points.
 
I REPEAT: PROVE your claim that Trump lies - I don't think you can!
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Jun 01 12:35AM -0700


>> So what is the point in arguing that something he already believes is false?
 
> Here it is:
> 1. You claim Trump lies.
 
And he does.
 
> 2. I ask show me a lie.
> 3. You provide a list.
 
> 4. I take ONE example and ask you to PROVE that he knowingly lied.
 
And I asked you if you believe those statements to be true, because you
implied you did not.
 
> 5. You OBFUSCATE to the MAX and REFUSE to provide the PROOF (because it DOESN'T EXIST)!
 
> You Uber Libs can't think for yourself - you just repeat talking points.
 
> I REPEAT: PROVE your claim that Trump lies - I don't think you can!
 
He lies. You know it. I know it.
 
Everyone in this group...
 
...hell everyone except for a tiny percentage of the utterly ignorant
know it.
"Welcome to Trumpton" <trumpton@maiIsorter.co.uk>: Jun 01 06:12AM

> > sought with the Russian >>>>>>>>>> government are "the regular
> > course of business," counselor to the >>>>>>>>>> president
> > Kellyanne Conway said Tuesday morning.'
 
<http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/30/jared-kushner-russia-backchannels-238934>
 
> > >> How does whether or not Obama lied change what Trump is doing?
 
> > >> Try harder to make an actual argument in rebuttal.
 
> > > Just WHEN has Trump lied?
 
<https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2017/05/16/donald-trump-has-said-100s-of-false-things-heres-all-of-them.html>
> made and saved the USA many billions of dollars and millions of
> jobs," Trump tweeted.
 
> Show me the PROOF that he KNEW this to be untrue.
 
Wow, that's some standard. So you are happy for him to make anything
up, no matter how patently false, as long as he doesn't make a
subsequent admission of knowing it was untrue.
 
You do know it's still a lie, don't you?
 
I think we can agree he has plenty of people around him who can check
facts for him. If a false claim remains on a tweet for more than a
couple of hours we can assume he has been informed if he made an
ignorant mistake or a claim that cannot be substantiated and at that
time, if not before, he has knowledge of it being a falsehood or a
misrepresentation; a lie.
 
 
--
Most people believe there is truth and there are lies. "Alternative
facts" are lies.
"Welcome to Trumpton" <trumpton@maiIsorter.co.uk>: Jun 01 06:25AM


> Think about it: since WWII the only NATO country that has undertaken
> an independent military action is Great Britain.
 
OMG, you are simply as ignorant as Trump. The above is a lie;
regardless of whether you believe otherwise because you have
deliberately chosen not to "think about it". Lack of knowledge is no
excuse for lying.
 
e.g. France has been involved in dozens and dozens of military actions
outside of NATO since WWII. You could start by looking up a little
known conflict called the Indochina War.
 
You are simply an ignorant little Trumpet.
 
Now, YOU think about it.
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.golf+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment