Digest for alt.sports.hockey.nhl.vanc-canucks@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

pawn <pawn@porterhouse.com>: Jun 20 07:18PM -0400

On 2017-06-19 7:48 AM, Nyssa wrote:
 
> Nyssa, who absolutely dislikes bloat of avatars and the
> backing-and-forthing of many online forum websites just
> to follow threads and topics
 
I couldn't agree more with everything you said here.
Victor Wainer <alioschaisnot@hotmail.com>: Jun 21 08:59AM


> I guess that means us non-thick types need to post more
> to keep things going.
 
> Nyssa, who has been doing her part on Usenet for 30 years
 
I still use Xnews in windows (no binary groups for me)
Works reasonably well...
 
--
---
Victor Wainer (Alioscha)
Nyssa <Nyssa@flawlesslogic.com>: Jun 21 08:57AM -0400

Victor Wainer wrote:
 
 
>> Nyssa, who has been doing her part on Usenet for 30 years
 
> I still use Xnews in windows (no binary groups for me)
> Works reasonably well...
 
I'll keep that in mind in case one of my Windows-only
friends asks about a newsreader. One has already complained
about trying to tame Thunderbird, so this might be a
better choice for him.
 
Thanks!
 
Nyssa, who wonders how such a poorly produced product such
as Windows stays on top of the market after all these years
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to alt.sports.hockey.nhl.vanc-canucks+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment