Digest for alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins@googlegroups.com - 14 updates in 4 topics

Friday, June 16, 2017

mr.hvac@gmail.com: Jun 15 10:27AM -0700

Even 6-foot-4, 305-pound Pro Bowl defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh didn't want anything to do with the swarm.
 
"I'm not a fan of bees," Suh said afterward. "I've been around yellow jackets in Jamaica and all that stuff. I'm not too scared of them, but I'd rather not be stung if I didn't have to be."
-------------
 
Suh has now claimed he isn't afraid the Patriots nor bees. But what about spiders?
IYM <noreply@whitehouse.com>: Jun 15 01:54PM -0400


> "I'm not a fan of bees," Suh said afterward. "I've been around yellow jackets in Jamaica and all that stuff. I'm not too scared of them, but I'd rather not be stung if I didn't have to be."
> -------------
 
> Suh has now claimed he isn't afraid the Patriots nor bees. But what about spiders?
 
Maybe quicksand....Quicksand's a scary motha, man. I mean, first of all,
it suck you right in, and even if you scream, you get all that muck in
your mouth
mr.hvac@gmail.com: Jun 15 11:37AM -0700

For reals. Quicksand is wicked
bob@bob.mail: Jun 15 11:10PM -0400

On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 05:57:09 -0700 (PDT), "euphemism@mindspring.com"
 
>Even 6-foot-4, 305-pound Pro Bowl defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh didn't want anything to do with the swarm.
 
>"I'm not a fan of bees," Suh said afterward. "I've been around yellow jackets in Jamaica and all that stuff. I'm not too scared of them, but I'd rather not be stung if I didn't have to be."
 
>The Dolphins will wrap up their three-day minicamp on Thursday, most likely without the uninvited guests.
 
NE spy bees.
Drumrboy <drumrboy@aol.com>: Jun 16 03:48AM -0700

Jun 15b...@bob.mail
- show quoted text -
NE spy bees.
 
LOL! +1
Dan the Man <dan708@yahoo.com>: Jun 16 06:04AM -0700


> >"I'm not a fan of bees," Suh said afterward. "I've been around yellow jackets in Jamaica and all that stuff. I'm not too scared of them, but I'd rather not be stung if I didn't have to be."
 
> >The Dolphins will wrap up their three-day minicamp on Thursday, most likely without the uninvited guests.
 
> NE spy bees.
 
Ha! Wouldn't shock me if Belicheat bought half the country's supply of drones.
J Lunis <lunis.j@gmail.com>: Jun 15 09:27AM -0700

At least 3 other teams had DJ targeted in top 10. I don't blame Ireland for the pick, but Queasy for changing his position (DE/OLB) every 3 months.
"euphemism@mindspring.com" <euphemism@mindspring.com>: Jun 15 09:53AM -0700

On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 11:27:36 AM UTC-5, J Lunis wrote:
> At least 3 other teams had DJ targeted in top 10. I don't blame Ireland for the pick, but Queasy for changing his position (DE/OLB) every 3 months.
 
 
I see no indication that he's going to ever be a player. I do not accept that Queasy somehow singlehandedly destroyed the guy. Jordan is the captain of his own leaky ship. Pete Carroll is one of God's Gifts to coaching. If he can't save Jordan, then no one could.
mr.hvac@gmail.com: Jun 15 10:29AM -0700

14euph...@mindspring.com
- show quoted text -
Holy cow... is this guy a threat to Tonya Harding or something? What keeps happening to his knee? He hasn't played any football in over two years. Some one must be kneecapping him with a lead pipe.
--------
 
"WHY?" (boo hoo) "WHY?"
BAH <bah@bah.com>: Jun 15 05:35PM -0400

On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 07:00:23 -0700 (PDT), "euphemism@mindspring.com"
 
>I really just do not see how a guy could be so highly regarded coming off an excellent college career and then undergo such a total meltdown. This is clearly a "Ryan Leaf" Class implosion - hero to zero, first to worst.
 
This is not unusual for great athletes who skate through college on
their athleticism and talent, then realize when they hit the pro stage
that EVERYONE is athletic and talented, and that they need to now work
hard for the first time. See: Jonathan Martin
bob@bob.mail: Jun 15 11:05PM -0400

On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 09:53:38 -0700 (PDT), "euphemism@mindspring.com"
 
>On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 11:27:36 AM UTC-5, J Lunis wrote:
>> At least 3 other teams had DJ targeted in top 10. I don't blame Ireland for the pick, but Queasy for changing his position (DE/OLB) every 3 months.
 
>I see no indication that he's going to ever be a player. I do not accept that Queasy somehow singlehandedly destroyed the guy. Jordan is the captain of his own leaky ship. Pete Carroll is one of God's Gifts to coaching. If he can't save Jordan, then no one could.
 
Right, Queasy was such a positive influence.
bob@bob.mail: Jun 15 11:07PM -0400

On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 09:27:35 -0700 (PDT), J Lunis <lunis.j@gmail.com>
wrote:
 
>At least 3 other teams had DJ targeted in top 10. I don't blame Ireland for the pick, but Queasy for changing his position (DE/OLB) every 3 months.
 
It was a great pick, just like all the other Ireland picks that are no
longer on the team.
"Peter Daniels" <pdaniels17@yahoo.com>: Jun 16 12:10AM +0200

In article <5ce5ac67-b0ac-42e4-aca7-
ab8604f71009@googlegroups.com>
 
> > > It's not racism.... it's not bigotry.
 
> > Shaun King made his career screaming racism at every opportunity.
 
> Shaun King IS a scream if it's the same guy I've seen on the interwebs. He's a white guy who "identifies" as black, whatever the hell that means! On a message board, he's often called Talcum X.
 
That guy is a chumming troll, love that sock Talcum X. Shaun
King the columnist is just an ordinary black racist.
mr.hvac@gmail.com: Jun 15 10:23AM -0700

In an interview on NFL, Suh said he wasn't afraid of the Patriots...
 
So?
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment