Digest for alt.sports.baseball.sf-giants@googlegroups.com - 10 updates in 4 topics

Saturday, June 17, 2017

John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>: Jun 16 03:05PM -1000

Panik homers to right center and knowing that, you could easily
predict what happened in the bottom of the inning. Gotcha ...
Samardzija managed to make it thru the bottom of the 1st by giving up
only 2 hits.
 
Giants 1 Rockies 0
John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>: Jun 16 03:30PM -1000

On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 15:05:01 -1000, John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>
wrote:
 
>Samardzija managed to make it thru the bottom of the 1st by giving up
>only 2 hits.
 
>Giants 1 Rockies 0
 
Denard Span homers to right and the Giants increase their lead.
 
GIants 2 Rockies 0
John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>: Jun 16 04:10PM -1000

On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 15:30:35 -1000, John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>
wrote:
 
 
>>Giants 1 Rockies 0
 
>Denard Span homers to right and the Giants increase their lead.
 
>GIants 2 Rockies 0
 
Samardzija takes matters into his own hands and lashes a home run to
center and Slater scores.
 
Giants 4 Rockies 1
John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>: Jun 16 04:34PM -1000

On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 16:10:36 -1000, John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>
wrote:
 
 
>Samardzija takes matters into his own hands and lashes a home run to
>center and Slater scores.
 
>Giants 4 Rockies 1
 
Ah well, Samardzija slipped off the wagon and gave up a three run
homer to put the Rockies in front. Giants get one back and it's
 
Giants 5 Rockies 6
John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>: Jun 16 04:56PM -1000

On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 16:34:55 -1000, John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>
wrote:
 
 
>Ah well, Samardzija slipped off the wagon and gave up a three run
>homer to put the Rockies in front. Giants get one back and it's
 
>Giants 5 Rockies 6
 
Another ***king home run and the Rockies increase their lead.
 
Giants 5 Rockies 7
John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>: Jun 16 05:29PM -1000

On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 16:56:24 -1000, John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>
wrote:
 
 
>>Giants 5 Rockies 6
 
>Another ***king home run and the Rockies increase their lead.
 
>Giants 5 Rockies 7
 
After allowing earned runs, Bochy finally pulls Samardzija and Law
comes in to give up 2 more runs. Something is wrong with Law because
his ERA has ballooned to over 4.00
 
Giants 7 Rockies 10
ariess@bellsouth.net: Jun 17 12:05AM -0700

On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 9:05:05 PM UTC-4, JohnW wrote:
> Samardzija managed to make it thru the bottom of the 1st by giving up
> only 2 hits.
 
> Giants 1 Rockies 0
 
something is wrong with
law and the choice to put him in the game in that situation
John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>: Jun 16 11:42AM -1000


>samardzija batted in the 4th slot notfor span. span out on a call that
>could have gone either way. if that run scores melancon would have
>been the guy to blow the save
 
Wasn't the 3rd base coach a little slow on the go sign?
John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>: Jun 16 11:41AM -1000

Grant at the Cove makes a case for trading Brandon Belt.
https://www.mccoveychronicles.com/2017/6/16/15813976/unpopular-opinion-the-san-francisco-giants-must-trade-brandon-belt
John Walsh <jwalsh589@gmail.com>: Jun 16 11:40AM -1000

>men on in the first 5 innings, posey and nunez hurt, lost the
>game in the first 5 innings. slater's production would have been
>better higher up in the line up.
 
Leaving 9 runners on is meaningless when you tie the game. It's about
a selfish asshole of a reliever who blew the game. Sorry, but
Strickland ssseems more full of himself than he does concerned about
the team.
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to alt.sports.baseball.sf-giants+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment