Digest for rec.sport.tennis@googlegroups.com - 7 updates in 2 topics

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

soccerfan777 <zepfloyes@gmail.com>: May 31 08:35AM -0700

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 10:30:03 AM UTC-5, *skriptis wrote:
 
> > We can start talking when you stop licking Whisper/Iceberg/Bob/StephenJ's ass.
 
> That's almost everyone of any significance in rst. What's the
> point of this group without those men?
 
No. that is every troll on this newsgroup who deserves the firing squad. RST would be better off without them.
*skriptis <skriptis@post.t-com.hr>: May 31 05:41PM +0200


> No. that is every troll on this newsgroup who deserves the firing squad. RST would be better off without them.
 
:rolleys:
--
*skriptis <skriptis@post.t-com.hr>: May 31 05:21PM +0200


>> Just giving an example of what appeal there is in these type of
>> shows/movies.
 
> We can start talking when you stop licking Whisper/Iceberg/Bob/StephenJ's ass.
 
 
That's almost everyone of any significance in rst. What's the
point of this group without those men?
 
 
--
SliceAndDice <vishalkn@gmail.com>: May 31 08:32AM -0700

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 11:19:48 AM UTC-4, soccerfan777 wrote:
 
> > > Don't count Svitolina out..also Halep and Mladenovic.
 
> > Also this girl Marketa Vondrousova..she is on an absolute tear, is 17 and won a WTA title in just her second WTA tournament.
 
> She is great. But no experience. And when was the last time a teenager won FO?
 
Majoli 1997, I believe?
soccerfan777 <zepfloyes@gmail.com>: May 31 08:34AM -0700

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 10:32:14 AM UTC-5, SliceAndDice wrote:
 
> > > Also this girl Marketa Vondrousova..she is on an absolute tear, is 17 and won a WTA title in just her second WTA tournament.
 
> > She is great. But no experience. And when was the last time a teenager won FO?
 
> Majoli 1997, I believe?
 
So 20 years ago. These days teenagers don't win slams. And that too French Open, the toughest of them all.
SliceAndDice <vishalkn@gmail.com>: May 31 08:38AM -0700

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 11:34:31 AM UTC-4, soccerfan777 wrote:
 
> > > She is great. But no experience. And when was the last time a teenager won FO?
 
> > Majoli 1997, I believe?
 
> So 20 years ago. These days teenagers don't win slams. And that too French Open, the toughest of them all.
 
Without Serena, I think the draw is wide open. The rest of the WTA is a bunch of flakes.
soccerfan777 <zepfloyes@gmail.com>: May 31 08:52AM -0700

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 10:38:07 AM UTC-5, SliceAndDice wrote:
 
> > > Majoli 1997, I believe?
 
> > So 20 years ago. These days teenagers don't win slams. And that too French Open, the toughest of them all.
 
> Without Serena, I think the draw is wide open. The rest of the WTA is a bunch of flakes.
 
The draw is wide open because there is no consistency in the top 10.
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.tennis+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment