Digest for rec.sport.pro-wrestling@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 10 topics

Thursday, May 11, 2017

fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: May 11 05:20AM -0700

On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 8:39:08 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
 
> Try working harder, Scotty. Your "business" just isn't making much money.
 
> http://www.buzzfile.com/business/Tri~J-Consulting.And.Communications,-
> LLC-281-701-9309
 
 
Damn. Stalk much?
Trijcomm <trijcomm@yahoo.com>: May 11 06:57AM -0700

On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 8:43:08 PM UTC-5, me wrote:
> > April 9 - >Yes, I had a moment of weakness and copied you. I am deeply >ashamed of >that.
 
> > You have proven you are a middle schooler by your posts. I have said many times there is nothing wrong with that. We were all middle schoolers at one time. Have they taught you this famous expression yet in middle school yet -- "Methinks thou does protest too much?" That fits VERY well here!
 
> THAT is what you consider "apologizing profusely"? Are you off your meds or something? Of do you just not understand sarcasm?
 
Admitting you are "deeply ashamed" can't be any more profuse.
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: May 11 09:54AM -0700

On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 9:57:31 AM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
 
> > > You have proven you are a middle schooler by your posts. I have said many times there is nothing wrong with that. We were all middle schoolers at one time. Have they taught you this famous expression yet in middle school yet -- "Methinks thou does protest too much?" That fits VERY well here!
 
> > THAT is what you consider "apologizing profusely"? Are you off your meds or something? Of do you just not understand sarcasm?
 
> Admitting you are "deeply ashamed" can't be any more profuse.
 
so, you ARE too stupid to understand sarcasm, or apologies evidently, I am not a bit surprised. This actually explains a lot, someone that incapable of basic thought WOULD get suckered into believing Trump's "fake news" bullshit.
Trijcomm <trijcomm@yahoo.com>: May 11 09:59AM -0700

On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 11:54:24 AM UTC-5, me wrote:
 
> > > THAT is what you consider "apologizing profusely"? Are you off your meds or something? Of do you just not understand sarcasm?
 
> > Admitting you are "deeply ashamed" can't be any more profuse.
 
> so, you ARE too stupid to understand sarcasm, or apologies evidently, I am not a bit surprised. This actually explains a lot, someone that incapable of basic thought WOULD get suckered into believing Trump's "fake news" bullshit.
 
You copied my words and now you are trying to walk it back by claiming it was sarcasm after your profuse written apology regarding it. Put your immature ego away. You have been exposed again by your own words.
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: May 11 10:25AM -0700

On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 12:59:44 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
 
> > > Admitting you are "deeply ashamed" can't be any more profuse.
 
> > so, you ARE too stupid to understand sarcasm, or apologies evidently, I am not a bit surprised. This actually explains a lot, someone that incapable of basic thought WOULD get suckered into believing Trump's "fake news" bullshit.
 
> You copied my words and now you are trying to walk it back by claiming it was sarcasm after your profuse written apology regarding it. Put your immature ego away. You have been exposed again by your own words.
 
Cute that you're trying to spin this.
 
1. It WAS sarcasm, I would never apologize to you for anything. I am sorry you are incapable of understanding sarcasm.
2. I don't need to have an ego in this case because I am right, you are wrong, so it's just facts, not ego
3. Exposed? Hardly. Now you on the other hand, Mr. "Fake News", have been exposed as a dunce who is too simple minded to form his own opinion on things and relies on a man who is a complete failure at his job to tell him what news source he should listen to.
 
You can try to spin it however you want, but you just continue to be a delusional fool. Cut and run Skipster, you are only making yourself look worse.
Trijcomm <trijcomm@yahoo.com>: May 11 11:18AM -0700

On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 12:25:39 PM UTC-5, me wrote:
> 2. I don't need to have an ego in this case because I am right, you are wrong, so it's just facts, not ego
> 3. Exposed? Hardly. Now you on the other hand, Mr. "Fake News", have been exposed as a dunce who is too simple minded to form his own opinion on things and relies on a man who is a complete failure at his job to tell him what news source he should listen to.
 
> You can try to spin it however you want, but you just continue to be a delusional fool. Cut and run Skipster, you are only making yourself look worse.
 
This doesn't require any spinning at all. You apologized profusely to me and it is written down in black and white for ALL to see. Now YOU are trying to spin it by claiming it was "sarcasm" but that juvenile attempt to walk it back is infantile. You DID copy me and instead of denying it you agreed you did it and then apologized and admitted you were "deeply ashamed." It's all written down right here. You can't deny it.
"John Fenner, King of Kings" <johnissoevil6@gmail.com>: May 11 03:48AM -0700

On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 1:05:41 AM UTC-4, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
 
> In the name of all that's holy, let's let the old woman retire in peace.
 
> Sincerely yours,
> Jason
 
Time to bring back something I brought over here from ATGS.....
 
Woolery left Wheel.
 
"Ida Mufferbids" was beaten into the ground years ago, along with all the other trolling material that little group of losers has brought over.
 
In a related note: James Fabiano has not always been a troll. I've known him since I joined ATGS in 1998. I don't know what got into him.
hobbyfan@yahoo.com: May 11 05:23AM -0700

On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 6:48:51 AM UTC-4, John Fenner, King of Kings wrote:
 
> Woolery left Wheel.
 
> "Ida Mufferbids" was beaten into the ground years ago, along with all the other trolling material that little group of losers has brought over.
 
> In a related note: James Fabiano has not always been a troll. I've known him since I joined ATGS in 1998. I don't know what got into him.
 
Bad influence from L0bstr, obviously. The trolls don't know how to avoid beating a joke into the ground. They should be trying their juvenile material someplace else-----like a comedy club.
Shark Jump Central <shark@jump.central>: May 11 03:06PM

whining about Trump jumped on day one.
"John Fenner, King of Kings" <johnissoevil6@gmail.com>: May 11 10:15AM -0700


> > "Ida Mufferbids" was beaten into the ground years ago, along with all the other trolling material that little group of losers has brought over.
 
> > In a related note: James Fabiano has not always been a troll. I've known him since I joined ATGS in 1998. I don't know what got into him.
 
> Bad influence from L0bstr, obviously. The trolls don't know how to avoid beating a joke into the ground. They should be trying their juvenile material someplace else-----like a comedy club.
 
That idea fails, because their 15 minutes of fame would be up in a hurry, with the way they recycle their material.
"John Fenner, King of Kings" <johnissoevil6@gmail.com>: May 11 10:16AM -0700

On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 11:06:21 AM UTC-4, Shark Jump Central wrote:
> whining about Trump jumped on day one.
 
Which is why I sit back and watch him screw up, this way I can tell his supporters "I told you so!"
MrL0bstr <newl0bstr@aol.com>: May 11 10:34AM -0700

On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 6:48:51 AM UTC-4, John Fenner, King of Kings wrote:
 
> Woolery left Wheel.
 
> "Ida Mufferbids" was beaten into the ground years ago, along with all the other trolling material that little group of losers has brought over.
 
> In a related note: James Fabiano has not always been a troll. I've known him since I joined ATGS in 1998. I don't know what got into him.
 
It is not trolling. They are alternative game show facts. And do you want to know why James is trolling? In response to two Nazis that you call friends, Chris Lemon and Travis Eberle, aka Statler and Waldorf. If those two weren't such assholes, James wouldn't be trolling. Not all of our facts are old facts. Here's one you didn't know. Richard Dawson had his real name changed from Colin Emm to Richard Veisaid as a kid. His parents changed their family name to Veisaid legally, and they thought "Colin Veisaid" sounded dumb, so they renamed him Richard. He was knighted by Queen Elizabeth in the 1970s for his work on Match Game, hence he became Sir Richard Veisaid. Hence why during Fast Money on Feud, he would always say "I, Sir Veisaid" as a joke before they revealed the number of people who said the answer given. Ray Combs, Louie Anderson, John O'Hurley, Al Roker, and Steve Harvey would salute Richard during Fast Money on their versions of Feud, by saying "Our Sir, Veisaid!" So eat that, Nigger!
Trijcomm <trijcomm@yahoo.com>: May 11 06:54AM -0700

On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 1:05:19 PM UTC-5, me wrote:
> > > You've exposed yourself Skippy.
 
> > Plagiarism. Try being a little creative.
 
> Truth hurts, doesn't it. Now run along and do what Trump tells you to do
 
Truth about your plagiarism only hurts YOU!
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: May 11 09:55AM -0700

On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 9:54:18 AM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
 
> > > Plagiarism. Try being a little creative.
 
> > Truth hurts, doesn't it. Now run along and do what Trump tells you to do
 
> Truth about your plagiarism only hurts YOU!
 
its cute when you have thoughts. Plagiarism on a message board. It's so cute that you think that.
Trijcomm <trijcomm@yahoo.com>: May 11 09:57AM -0700

On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 11:55:20 AM UTC-5, me wrote:
 
> > > Truth hurts, doesn't it. Now run along and do what Trump tells you to do
 
> > Truth about your plagiarism only hurts YOU!
 
> its cute when you have thoughts. Plagiarism on a message board. It's so cute that you think that.
 
It's the same concept, Junior. Guess they haven't taught you that in middle school yet.
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: May 11 10:26AM -0700

On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 12:57:11 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
 
> > > Truth about your plagiarism only hurts YOU!
 
> > its cute when you have thoughts. Plagiarism on a message board. It's so cute that you think that.
 
> It's the same concept, Junior. Guess they haven't taught you that in middle school yet.
 
no, it isn't. But I don't expect someone who falls for the "fake news" bullshit to understand that
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: May 11 10:27AM -0700

On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 12:57:11 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
 
> > > Truth about your plagiarism only hurts YOU!
 
> > its cute when you have thoughts. Plagiarism on a message board. It's so cute that you think that.
 
> It's the same concept, Junior. Guess they haven't taught you that in middle school yet.
 
also, you mention middle school again, not only does that make you sound incredibly stupid, but it's yet another tap out! I win!
Edward Woodward <cryptosporidiuminc@gmail.com>: May 11 06:03AM -0700

On Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 7:22:32 AM UTC+10, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
 
> Um, you DO realize he got less than 50% of the vote right?
 
> That's not exactly an overwhelming mandate.
 
> Jason
 
Still bleating after all this time?
 
http://bfy.tw/1SFA
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: May 11 09:56AM -0700

On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 9:03:50 AM UTC-4, Edward Woodward wrote:
 
> > Jason
 
> Still bleating after all this time?
 
> http://bfy.tw/1SFA
 
so, pointing out facts is bleating, eh?
Edward Woodward <cryptosporidiuminc@gmail.com>: May 11 06:15AM -0700

On Monday, May 1, 2017 at 3:38:30 AM UTC+10, Scott Oof wrote:
> Stickler was too cowardly to show up to fight Lisa's dad. Typical
> sackless Trump-sucker.
 
He's twice the man you are Chad.
 
How is the ex-wife and your ex-sons?
Edward Woodward <cryptosporidiuminc@gmail.com>: May 11 06:13AM -0700

On Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 6:17:49 AM UTC+10, Scott Oof wrote:
> I almost feel sorry for the socially retarded dork.
 
Don't.
 
He weighs half as much as you and has twice as many friends.
Edward Woodward <cryptosporidiuminc@gmail.com>: May 11 06:10AM -0700

On Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 2:23:46 PM UTC+10, The Chad wrote:
> He's nothing more than Donald Trump's cock holster.
 
Ahh... but can he suck a golf ball through ten foot of hose, like a lonely sweatmule such as you, Chadlee?
Edward Woodward <cryptosporidiuminc@gmail.com>: May 11 05:59AM -0700

> He's nothing more than an emotionally maladjusted sociopath.
 
The world has known this for decades and treated him accordingly.
 
Don't waste a moment of your life thinking about the pathetic weasel, lest your family disown and divorce you as Chadlee's have.
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com>: May 11 03:18AM -0700

On Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 10:39:15 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> 10:38 am
 
6;19 am
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com>: May 11 03:16AM -0700

On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 8:59:23 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
 
> >> stop asking me about people who never existed.
 
> > hes real.
 
> Shut up, lazy queefer. Nobody cares about your faux-eclectic bullshittery.
 
you shut up, faux liberal shitmonger
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.pro-wrestling+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment