Digest for rec.sport.pro-wrestling@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 7 topics

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: May 23 09:02PM -0700

Hell yes
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: May 23 09:05PM -0700

On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 12:03:00 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Hell yes
 
 
Your trolling sucks more than Chadlee trying to get a french fry out of a milkshake cup.
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com>: May 23 09:18PM -0700

On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 12:03:00 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Hell yes
 
youre a butt sucker any way about it.
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: May 23 09:25PM -0700

On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 12:18:37 AM UTC-4, The Brunei Bindlestiff wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 12:03:00 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> > Hell yes
 
> youre a butt sucker any way about it.
 
 
poor robert is just an idiot with the brain of a moron stuffed into the body of a dumbass.
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: May 23 09:23PM -0700

Has he got the plutonium yet?
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: May 23 01:01PM -0700

4:01 pm
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com>: May 23 09:21PM -0700

On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 4:01:10 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> 4:01 pm
 
12;22 am
Scott Oof <scott@oof.org>: May 23 11:54PM -0400

> So promoting being gay is ok?
 
There is nothing wrong with being gay. You oppose homosexuality
because you are a rube from Mishawaka. Please educate yourself.

 
--
 
 
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: May 23 09:01PM -0700

Actually I do because Jesus and God both said it was an abomination
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: May 23 09:09PM -0700

On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 11:37:44 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> So promoting being gay is ok?
 
of course it is. there is nothing wrong with being gay
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: May 23 09:10PM -0700

On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 12:01:33 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Actually I do because Jesus and God both said it was an abomination
 
and both are made up to fool people like you. I suppose you still believe in the easter bunny and the tooth fairy too
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com>: May 23 09:16PM -0700

On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 12:10:32 AM UTC-4, me wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 12:01:33 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> > Actually I do because Jesus and God both said it was an abomination
 
> and both are made up to fool people like you. I suppose you still believe in the easter bunny and the tooth fairy too
 
lol.
dont forget santa.
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com>: May 23 09:16PM -0700

On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 12:01:33 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Actually I do because Jesus and God both said it was an abomination
 
YOU are an abomination.
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: May 23 09:17PM -0700

On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 9:55:22 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> talk about pandering to the 1% while angering the rest of the 99%. imagine if they made a package that promoted being straight? the gays would be throwing a fit.
 
 
why are you such a homophobe?
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com>: May 23 09:20PM -0700

> On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 9:55:22 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> > talk about pandering to the 1% while angering the rest of the 99%. imagine if they made a package that promoted being straight? the gays would be throwing a fit.
 
> why are you such a homophobe?
 
something chad did to him.
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: May 23 09:17PM -0700


> > Double T the Legally Blind Referee
> > mWo for a real long time
 
> This is why we must get the band back together. My ATGS comrades can only do so much, we need: Don Martin, the Dugganfans, Sabu424, Dr. Nerdman, the Ultimate Alliance, Hulka R. Maniac, MaxdaAxeJD, and FunkyM.
 
 
FunkyM died of fart cancer in 2004.
ILOVEUWxx found religion and is now an ordained minister in Oklahoma.
MaxdaAxeJD has been in jail since 2010 when he got drunk and tried to sodomize a Ronald McDonald statue outside a McDonalds in Cleveland, Ohio.
Scott Oof <scott@oof.org>: May 23 11:50PM -0400

> Why? He seems like a devout Christian to me
 
He seems like a devout Christian to you because you're
unsophisticated, poorly educated, and your value system is
outdated.
 
 
--
 
 
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Lou Proctor <louproctor@aol.com>: May 24 03:59AM


> He seems like a devout Christian to you because you're
> unsophisticated, poorly educated, and your value system is
> outdated.
 
Retards dogpiling on retards is retarded.
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: May 23 09:02PM -0700

Scott oof is dink
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: May 23 09:06PM -0700

On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 10:40:55 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
 
> >> Randy Berkland returns to RSPW.
 
> > Last time you replied to one of my posts
 
> Oh, so you just make up a million socks. You're probably Dink.
 
 
Your paranoia screams louder than a fleeing teenager at an Ariana Grande concert.
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: May 23 09:07PM -0700

On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 10:42:25 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> > centered crybabies who tried to spoil the graduation for the rest
> > of the people.
 
> They walked out quietly.
 
 
While you would waddle out like you were wearing a fat suit, minus the fat suit.
 
 
 
> > they walked out simply because they hate that pence is a christian
 
> It's a Christian school. More likely that they walked out because Mikey
> Pence is a piss-poor example of a Christian.
 
 
More than likely you are a closed-minded paranoid moron.
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: May 23 09:07PM -0700

On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 11:45:37 PM UTC-4, Lou Proctor wrote:
> > fuck about your stupid commie (fake) kike opinions. Why are you doing
> > that?
 
> Hi, Dink.
 
 
Hi, paranoid Chadlee Bryant underneath a sock puppet.
fitnessforyou2002@yahoo.com: May 23 09:08PM -0700

On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 11:46:00 PM UTC-4, Lou Proctor wrote:
> > difficulty sorting them out. He is also still working hard to build
> > that time machine to return to 1998.
 
> Nobody asked you, Dink.
 
 
It's a free forum, Chadlee sock puppet.
Scott Oof <scott@oof.org>: May 23 11:55PM -0400

> that's some piece of shit booking right there.
 
Even your opinions on wrestling are ignorant. Please educate
yourself, Wobby.
 
--
 
 
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: May 23 09:02PM -0700

I'm not your boy toy
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.pro-wrestling+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment