Digest for rec.sport.pro-wrestling@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 10 topics

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: May 10 12:07PM -0700

The battle of troy?
jmfabianorpl@gmail.com: May 10 05:09PM -0700

On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 2:28:46 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Achilles?
 
That's Mythological Hero "Ay-Chee-Less" to you!
jmfabianorpl@gmail.com: May 10 05:08PM -0700

I'm going to use this as a reason why various things suck. Who's with me?
Trijcomm <trijcomm@yahoo.com>: May 10 01:01PM -0700

On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 1:15:42 PM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.
 
> > Plagiarism. Try being a little more creative
 
> There's only so many ways to say "YOU ARE WRONG."
 
And some people can't even say THAT without using someone else's words.
Trijcomm <trijcomm@yahoo.com>: May 10 01:03PM -0700

On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 1:04:46 PM UTC-5, me wrote:
 
> > > You might as well just stick to wrestling posts because you have lost ALL credibility with political posts.
 
> > Plagiarism. Try being a little more creative.
 
> Truth hurts, doesn't it?
 
You mean the fact that you copy me all the time? Yes, that is true, but it hurts you more than it does me. Sooner or later you are going to have to grow up and be your own person. Your parents should have told you that, but I understand. They probably think you are too young yet to grasp that.
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: May 10 01:54PM -0700

On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 4:03:11 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
 
> > > Plagiarism. Try being a little more creative.
 
> > Truth hurts, doesn't it?
 
> You mean the fact that you copy me all the time? Yes, that is true, but it hurts you more than it does me. Sooner or later you are going to have to grow up and be your own person. Your parents should have told you that, but I understand. They probably think you are too young yet to grasp that.
 
another tap out? Man Skippy, you are really grasping at straws here. You got outed as a fraud and you are trying to say plagiarism? On a news group. Really? My god you are pathetic.
Trijcomm <trijcomm@yahoo.com>: May 10 03:05PM -0700


> > You mean the fact that you copy me all the time? Yes, that is true, but it hurts you more than it does me. Sooner or later you are going to have to grow up and be your own person. Your parents should have told you that, but I understand. They probably think you are too young yet to grasp that.
 
> another tap out? Man Skippy, you are really grasping at straws here. You got outed as a fraud and you are trying to say plagiarism? On a news group. Really? My god you are pathetic.
 
When you copy the words of your opponent due to your limited vocabulary, then it is you who are committing fraud when you don't admit it. You DID admit you copied me a while back and apologized profusely for it, but that does NOT mean it is right to continue to do that. I understand that this is probably due to a lack of vocabulary which is typical for a middle schooler, but you should really try to study harder and read more so you can increase your language viability.
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: May 10 03:45PM -0700

On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 6:05:28 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
 
> > > You mean the fact that you copy me all the time? Yes, that is true, but it hurts you more than it does me. Sooner or later you are going to have to grow up and be your own person. Your parents should have told you that, but I understand. They probably think you are too young yet to grasp that.
 
> > another tap out? Man Skippy, you are really grasping at straws here. You got outed as a fraud and you are trying to say plagiarism? On a news group. Really? My god you are pathetic.
 
> When you copy the words of your opponent due to your limited vocabulary, then it is you who are committing fraud when you don't admit it. You DID admit you copied me a while back and apologized profusely for it, but that does NOT mean it is right to continue to do that. I understand that this is probably due to a lack of vocabulary which is typical for a middle schooler, but you should really try to study harder and read more so you can increase your language viability.
 
couple things Skippy
 
1. You do not have exclusive license to common phrases, so copying you is NOT plagiarism, so nice try there.
2. I have NEVER apologized profusely to you, and I never will. Post proof of that, or shut up about it.
3. You mention middle schoolers again, so once again, you lose. You really have become a pathetic shell of yourself. Perhaps if you stopped buying into lies like "fake news" you would once again have something of worth to contribute to this forum, but until you do, you are as worthless as Robbie
Trijcomm <trijcomm@yahoo.com>: May 10 05:08PM -0700

On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 5:45:50 PM UTC-5, me wrote:
 
> 1. You do not have exclusive license to common phrases, so copying you is NOT plagiarism, so nice try there.
> 2. I have NEVER apologized profusely to you, and I never will. Post proof of that, or shut up about it.
> 3. You mention middle schoolers again, so once again, you lose. You really have become a pathetic shell of yourself. Perhaps if you stopped buying into lies like "fake news" you would once again have something of worth to contribute to this forum, but until you do, you are as worthless as Robbie
 
You have never apologized profusely to me? You should know by now I wouldn't say that if I couldn't prove it:
April 9 - >Yes, I had a moment of weakness and copied you. I am deeply >ashamed of >that.
 
You have proven you are a middle schooler by your posts. I have said many times there is nothing wrong with that. We were all middle schoolers at one time. Have they taught you this famous expression yet in middle school yet -- "Methinks thou does protest too much?" That fits VERY well here!
" %" <persent@gmail.com>: May 10 12:39PM -0700

robert stickler wrote:
>> i also wanted to ask you ,
>> do you like the rain
 
> it's sunny out today.
 
just wait
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: May 10 02:00PM -0700

For what?
" %" <persent@gmail.com>: May 10 03:17PM -0700

robert stickler wrote:
> For what?
 
what for what
" %" <persent@gmail.com>: May 10 12:39PM -0700

robert stickler wrote:
 
>>> you're smart.
 
>> yes i am
 
> what's my city?
 
south bend
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: May 10 02:00PM -0700

No!!
" %" <persent@gmail.com>: May 10 03:17PM -0700

robert stickler wrote:
> No!!
 
no what
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com>: May 10 12:22PM -0700

On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 12:20:43 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 12:09:19 PM UTC-4, The Brunei Bindlestiff wrote:
> > hell yes
 
> stop asking me about people who never existed.
 
hes real.
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: May 10 02:00PM -0700

Nope
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com>: May 10 12:23PM -0700

On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 12:20:32 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 12:13:55 PM UTC-4, The Brunei Bindlestiff wrote:
> > you know it.
 
> never heard of him.
 
tenzing norgay
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: May 10 02:00PM -0700

The tet offensive?
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: May 10 12:07PM -0700

Seduction
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unifarva@gmail.com>: May 10 12:20PM -0700

> On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 2:13:37 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> > yes?
 
> Yo, Rob Base called. The 80's are over.
 
they are?
hobbyfan@yahoo.com: May 10 12:54PM -0700

On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 3:07:34 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Seduction
 
Base used similar lyrics in his song, which predated Seduction by a couple of years.
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: May 10 01:59PM -0700

What?
MrL0bstr <newl0bstr@aol.com>: May 10 12:17PM -0700


> > > It's too bad there isn't anyone that can toss punks like L0bstr off the groups permanently. The spam reports are piling up on that loser.
 
> > Sadly, you're right. Back when I was a regular on alt.tv.game-shows, me and many others on that group reported the trolls to their ISPs. Although the rules clearly state that trolling is forbidden, they ignored such complaints, as long as death threats weren't being made, because all they want is their $$$$$$.
 
> Let's face it, John, L0bstr's act is so stale & moldy, bacteria is on strike in protest. There needs to be a moderator who knows what he's doing to throw L0bstr off Google Groups permanently.
 
Or they can leave it as is and leave us trolls the fuck alone and let us have our fun.
jmfabianorpl@gmail.com: May 10 12:00PM -0700

> deserve that much? she didnt do anything to work for it! talk about
> screwing him over totally. 15 million plus child support? you have got
> to be freaking kidding me.
 
Yay now Donny Osmond or Mike Richards can host the Pyramid again!
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.pro-wrestling+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment