Digest for rec.sport.golf@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 9 topics

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: May 17 12:54PM -0500

>> 3a2afe-3eec-11e6-84e8-1580c7db5275_story.html
 
> Different in so many ways than an off-the-cuff mid-conversation decision
> to "share" information that the US had agreed not to share...
 
Where did Obama's intelligence come from? The same source? The
unsourced claims of WaPo are nothing more than rumors.
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: May 17 12:59PM -0500

>> 017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html
 
> And those were the only communications there could have been, doofus?
 
> Flynn and the Russian ambassador, and that's automatically it?
 
Please share what you know. Bwaahaahaa.
 
Comey testified last nine days ago that nobody tried to influence
the investigation. This is all fake news or Comey committed
perjury.
 
What do you think is more likely?
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: May 17 01:03PM -0500


>> Very dangerous when many liberals are already mentally unstable.
 
I would say BK is more credible than these stories and lying is
BK's hobby.
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: May 17 01:31PM -0500

> bluff: ?In that case, we assume you won?t object if we publish it on the
> front page.?[1]'
 
> <https://www.justsecurity.org/41024/why-trumps-disclosure-and-more-might-be-unlawful/>
 
Bwaahaahaa. Why not post another lie. You guppies just suck it up.
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: May 17 03:57PM -0500


> <https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2017-05-17%20CG%20DF%20LG%20SW%20to%20McGahn%20(Comey%20Records).pdf>
 
> Now tell me again.
 
> :-)
 
I want to see his notes from Hillary's interview. None of this
fake news comes close to the crimes she committed.
 
Talk about obstruction of justice. Secret meetings on the tarmac?
Not reason enough for Lynch to even recuse herself?
--
"Welcome to Trumpton" <trumpton@maiIsorter.co.uk>: May 17 09:36PM

Moderate wrote:
 
> > and President Trump, the Senate Judiciary Committee is now
> > requesting the White House turn over any of its any recordings of
> > conversations between the two by May 24th.'
 
<http://gizmodo.com/citing-trump-tweet-senate-panel-demands-any-recordings-1795303745>
> > notes, summaries, and memoranda? related to conversations between
> > Comey and Trump.'
 
> > Now, tell me: you don't like the source.
 
<https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2017-05-17%20CG%20DF%20LG%20SW%20to%20McGahn%20(Comey%20Records).pdf>
 
> > :-)
 
> I want to see his notes from Hillary's interview. None of this
> fake news comes close to the crimes she committed.
 
ROFLMAO! Really, that all you can do. You may aswell have got out the
white flag and given yourself a reason to flail around.
 
> Talk about obstruction of justice. Secret meetings on the tarmac?
> Not reason enough for Lynch to even recuse herself?
 
No, clearly not.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 17 01:24PM -0700

'Following requests by multiple congressional committees for former FBI
director James Comey's memos of conversations between himself and
President Trump, the Senate Judiciary Committee is now requesting the
White House turn over any of its any recordings of conversations between
the two by May 24th.'
 
<http://gizmodo.com/citing-trump-tweet-senate-panel-demands-any-recordings-1795303745>
 
 
'The letter specifically requests any "recordings, transcripts, notes,
summaries, and memoranda" related to conversations between Comey and Trump.'
 
Now, tell me: you don't like the source.
 
<https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2017-05-17%20CG%20DF%20LG%20SW%20to%20McGahn%20(Comey%20Records).pdf>
 
Now tell me again.
 
:-)
BK@Onramp.net: May 17 04:31PM -0500

On Wed, 17 May 2017 15:57:03 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
 
>> :-)
 
>I want to see his notes from Hillary's interview. None of this
> fake news comes close to the crimes she committed.
Because she committed no crimes.
 
>Talk about obstruction of justice. Secret meetings on the tarmac?
 
What secret? It wasn't HRC in the first place and it was as overt as
it could be.
> Not reason enough for Lynch to even recuse herself?
 
She did in essence, and you know it. But it doesn't fit your bullshit
agenda.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 17 10:31AM -0700

...why won't they just tell the media exactly what it was?
 
These guys had the very same thought I had:
 
'If McMaster and his White House colleagues continue to insist the
President's disclosure was benign, the Post might consider calling their
bluff: "In that case, we assume you won't object if we publish it on the
front page."[1]'
 
<https://www.justsecurity.org/41024/why-trumps-disclosure-and-more-might-be-unlawful/>
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 17 11:34AM -0700

On 2017-05-17 11:31 AM, Moderate wrote:
>> front page.?[1]'
 
>> <https://www.justsecurity.org/41024/why-trumps-disclosure-and-more-might-be-unlawful/>
 
> Bwaahaahaa. Why not post another lie. You guppies just suck it up.
 
What lie is there in what I posted, doofus?
 
If it's possible for you, be specific.
BK@Onramp.net: May 17 04:26PM -0500

On Wed, 17 May 2017 13:31:39 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
>> front page.?[1]'
 
>> <https://www.justsecurity.org/41024/why-trumps-disclosure-and-more-might-be-unlawful/>
 
>Bwaahaahaa. Why not post another lie. You guppies just suck it up.
 
Show the lie to which you refer. Certainly not that Trump's actions
COULD be unlawful. It's possible and you lamebrains have to ignore
it or agree that you're FOS.
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: May 17 02:02PM -0700

Today's headlines:
 
Alarm Spreads Among House Republicans Over Comey Scandal (Politico)
 
Impeachment Talk Brews on Capitol Hill as Democratic Leaders Urge Caution (NY Daily News)
 
Turmoil over recent Trump controversies triggers the Dow's biggest losses since September (Chicago Tribune)
 
Donald Trump's Silence On The Comey Memo Is Deafening (CNN)
 
Republicans Repeatedly Call For Answers On Comey, Trump Conversations (Wash. Post)
 
The Trump Presidency Falls Apart (The Atlantic)
 
The GOP's Not-So-Grand Bargain With Trump Is Looking Hopeless (Wash. Post)
 
McCain Compares Comey Memo To Watergate, Ryan Says He Has Confidence In Trump (ABC News)
 
Chaffetz Invites Comey To Testify on Trump Memo (NBC News)
 
Senate Intelligence Committee Asks Comey to Testify for Russian Interference Probe (Time)
 
The Right Builds an Alternative Narrative About The Crises Around Trump (NY Times)
 
FBI chief's unceremonious ouster boomerangs on president (Phil. Inquirer)
 
Trump Crisis Grows as Congress Seeks Russia Evidence (Financial Times)
 
Republicans Back More Active Probe in Trump Probes (Wall St. Journal)
 
CRACKS IN THE WALL: Comey's memo has Republicans increasingly leery of Trump drama (Fox News)
 
Of course, this is all fake news! All part of the witch hunt against
Trump! The real facts are that he's doing exceptionally well as
president, his approval rating is well over 50%, and all the
charges against him regarding Russian collusion with his
election campaign, his effort to coerce Comey to drop the Flynn
investigation are false! Poor guy just can't get a break!
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: May 17 02:21PM -0700

Glad to see you're waking up John. :-)
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 17 09:49AM -0700

On 2017-05-17 8:44 AM, Moderate wrote:
 
> Not really, just reports that are inaccurate as I have pointed
> out. The media aren't even reporters now. They are
> activists.
 
Nope. The reports are accurate. In every single detail? No. Overall? Yup.
 
BK@Onramp.net: May 17 04:20PM -0500

On Wed, 17 May 2017 13:03:04 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
 
>>> Very dangerous when many liberals are already mentally unstable.
 
>I would say BK is more credible than these stories and lying is
> BK's hobby.
 
How could I be more credible? These reports are by pros, and I don't
lie. Just because I, and others, shoot your wild ass propositions
they aren't lies. But you have to have an excuse. It would bother me
except you're beneath respect.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 17 09:50AM -0700

On 2017-05-17 4:00 AM, Moderate wrote:
 
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewe
> d-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2
> 017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html
 
And those were the only communications there could have been, doofus?
 
Flynn and the Russian ambassador, and that's automatically it?
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 17 09:51AM -0700

On 2017-05-17 4:35 AM, Moderate wrote:
 
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-offers-t
> o-share-syria-intelligence-on-terrorists-with-russia/2016/06/30/48
> 3a2afe-3eec-11e6-84e8-1580c7db5275_story.html
 
Different in so many ways than an off-the-cuff mid-conversation decision
to "share" information that the US had agreed not to share...
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 17 11:00AM -0700

On 2017-05-17 10:54 AM, Moderate wrote:
>> to "share" information that the US had agreed not to share...
 
> Where did Obama's intelligence come from? The same source? The
> unsourced claims of WaPo are nothing more than rumors.
 
It has been confirmed by official statements from Trump's staff that the
disclosure took place and it has also been confirmed that it took place
without any prior discussion with intelligence agency representatives
offering any advice on the disclosure.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 17 11:07AM -0700

On 2017-05-17 10:59 AM, Moderate wrote:
 
>> And those were the only communications there could have been, doofus?
 
>> Flynn and the Russian ambassador, and that's automatically it?
 
> Please share what you know. Bwaahaahaa.
 
Why do I have to know anything specific to understand that Flynn could
have spoken to people OTHER than the Russian ambassador.
 
You're just embarrassing yourself doofus.
 
 
> Comey testified last nine days ago that nobody tried to influence
> the investigation. This is all fake news or Comey committed
> perjury.
 
Quote that, doofus...
 
 
> What do you think is more likely?
 
Show what you claim is the case...
BK@Onramp.net: May 17 04:08PM -0500

On Wed, 17 May 2017 12:54:57 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
>> to "share" information that the US had agreed not to share...
 
>Where did Obama's intelligence come from? The same source? The
> unsourced claims of WaPo are nothing more than rumors.
 
 
You rightwingers can't stay on subject. We're discussing Trump, not
Obama. All you're doing is not showing any realization that he's ever
fuckedl up. Well, he has.
BK@Onramp.net: May 17 04:11PM -0500

On Wed, 17 May 2017 12:59:59 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
> the investigation. This is all fake news or Comey committed
> perjury.
 
>What do you think is more likely?
 
Very likely that he didn't think of Trump's asking him as a problem at
the time.
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: May 17 01:34PM -0700

On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 10:05:35 AM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> Good, check Obama's and see how it holds up with Trump's. Nowhere
> near. In fact no president has EVER polled so low as Trump. EVER !!!
 
> No President has ever endured such a witch hunt either. His poll numbers will not impede his signature or his agenda. There's plenty of time.
 
Bill Clinton had a 65% approval rating while he was being impeached.
Trump's poll numbers are low because he is a horrible president. When
are you going to wake up to that?
 
His poll numbers have already impeded his agenda. The White House is
consumed with damage control and very little in the way of policy-
making is going on.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: May 17 02:01PM -0700

Bill Clinton had a 65% approval rating while he was being impeached.
Trump's poll numbers are low because he is a horrible president. When
are you going to wake up to that?
 
His poll numbers have already impeded his agenda. The White House is
consumed with damage control and very little in the way of policy-
making is going on.
 
--------
 
He's done more in the last hundred days then your empty suit did in six years. Trump will learn how to deal with the press. I hope he quits the briefings and just gives the biased bastards a sheet of paper.
Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com>: May 17 10:50PM +0200

The creature is on a roll these days.
 
Cutting and pasting crap we could all look up on our own.
 
Anything for attention
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 17 01:11PM -0700

'Jason Chaffetz asked the FBI to turn all documents it has on Trump and
Comey's conversations.
 
...
 
Republicans and Democrats want Comey to testify before Congress about
his interactions with Trump, including whether Trump tried to obstruct
the criminal probe into Michael Flynn.
 
(Senate Intelligence Committee requests that James Comey testify
publicly in the wake of his firing by Trump. Sentors Richard Burr and
Mark Warner sent a letter asking Comey to testify before their panel in
both open and closed sessions. The senators had previously asked Comey
to testify in a closed session, but he declined.)
 
...
 
(Calls grow for an independent investigation. The deputy Republican whip
Adam Kinzinger switched his position for an independent commission or
special prosecutor to investigate possible ties between Trump's campaign
and Russia, saying the recent news reports had marked a turning point
for him.)
 
...
 
McCain compares Comey memo about his meeting with Trump to Watergate.
"The only thing I can say is I think we've seen this movie before. I
think it's reaching the point where it's of Watergate size and scale,"
McCain said.'
 
<https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/>
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.golf+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment