Digest for rec.sport.golf@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 7 topics

Monday, May 29, 2017

"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: May 29 09:33AM -0700

On Saturday, May 27, 2017 at 10:37:04 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> admit to all of the investigations of the past four months. No chance
> of that.
 
> Investigation leading to nowhere....
 
How do you know? Do you know something no one else does?
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: May 29 09:37AM -0700

On Saturday, May 27, 2017 at 10:51:14 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
 
> Another off the top of your head supposition.
 
> Really. Other than felonious leaks, any evidence of a crime of collusion being committed?
> Ya know BK....smoke inhalation is bad for you. :-)
 
Michael Flynn talked to the Russians about sanctions under a Trump
administration, then lied about it. That's evidence. Jared Kushner
held secret meetings with Russian officials about setting up
secret back-channel communications between Trump and Putin.
That's evidence. If the FBI and Mueller weren't in possession
of evidence, they wouldn't be running an investigation.
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: May 29 09:39AM -0700

On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 10:54:56 AM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> Just remember folks, it's not the treason that's important, it's the whistleblowers who disclosed it.
 
> Given this rationale, Snowden must be a saint in your eyes and should be returned to my country with the ticker parade.
 
There is legal whistle-blowing, as protected under the Whistle-blowers
Protection Act, then there's what Snowden did, which isn't protected.
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: May 29 09:40AM -0700

On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 4:14:15 PM UTC-4, Alan Baker wrote:
 
> I don't know about saint...
 
> ...but any patriotic American should thank him for upholding your
> Constitution, you'd think, wouldn't you?
 
How did he uphold the Constitution?
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 29 09:45AM -0700

On 2017-05-29 9:33 AM, John B. wrote:
>> of that.
 
>> Investigation leading to nowhere....
 
> How do you know? Do you know something no one else does?
 
The cognitive dissonance of the wingnuts is just incredible.
 
They say that we've got no evidence that's been seen...
 
...but they KNOW that there's nothing going on.
 
They say that the reports are "fake news"...
 
...but then they complain about "leaks".
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 29 09:46AM -0700

On 2017-05-29 9:40 AM, John B. wrote:
 
>> ...but any patriotic American should thank him for upholding your
>> Constitution, you'd think, wouldn't you?
 
> How did he uphold the Constitution?
 
By blowing the whistle on surveillance in violation of that document.
BK@Onramp.net: May 29 01:34PM -0500

On Mon, 29 May 2017 12:55:16 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
>> That's evidence. If the FBI and Mueller weren't in possession
>> of evidence, they wouldn't be running an investigation.
 
>You have no evidence of any of this. Unnamed sources, fake news.
 
You're absolutely right. John doesn't have any evidence, and neither
do you.
 
However he FBI and Mueller do and they're investigating based on that
evidence.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 29 11:39AM -0700

> do you.
 
> However he FBI and Mueller do and they're investigating based on that
> evidence.
 
I realize our wingnuts here seem to lack introspection, but why do you
suppose it is that none of them have realized that there are people of a
conservative bent within the US federal government—including the FBI,
and if this investigation really WERE baseless, there would have been
leaks aplenty from such people.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 29 03:39PM -0700

On 2017-05-29 3:35 PM, Moderate wrote:
 
>> However he FBI and Mueller do and they're investigating based on that
>> evidence.
 
> You have no idea what the FBI has.
 
Neither do you, but...
 
 
> Literally no idea.
 
...if they had nothing, why are they still investigating?
 
And before you say they're all in cahoots with the Democrats, remember
that Comey was a Republican, and that there would be lots of leaks to
tell us about it from other right-wing members of the agency if there
were really nothing there.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 29 03:39PM -0700

On 2017-05-29 3:37 PM, Moderate wrote:
>> and if this investigation really WERE baseless, there would have been
>> leaks aplenty from such people.
 
> We have leaks aplenty. You are grasping at thin hair.
 
What leaks can you cite that support your claim?
BK@Onramp.net: May 29 05:52PM -0500

On Mon, 29 May 2017 17:35:23 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
>> evidence.
 
>You have no idea what the FBI has.
>Literally no idea.
 
 
Common sense, something of which is devoid in your brain, says they
do. I'd suggest that you think about it, but that would be too
difficult a task.
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: May 29 12:55PM -0500

> secret back-channel communications between Trump and Putin.
> That's evidence. If the FBI and Mueller weren't in possession
> of evidence, they wouldn't be running an investigation.
 
You have no evidence of any of this. Unnamed sources, fake news.
--
"Welcome to Trumpton" <trumpton@maiIsorter.co.uk>: May 29 06:43PM

Dene wrote:
 
> 'GOOD FAITH EFFORT': Senate's No. 2 Dem wants both parties to 'sit
> down together' to rework ObamaCare
 
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/28/durbin-to-senate-republicans-lets-sit-down-together-on-obamacare-overhaul.html
 
Fake news. Dems have been in favour of woking out the issues with
Obamacare for as long as I recall.
 
The biggest difference is they would like to make improvements to
healthcare not dismantle it.
 
--
Most people believe there is truth and there are lies. "Alternative
facts" are lies.
"Welcome to Trumpton" <trumpton@maiIsorter.co.uk>: May 29 07:11PM

Moderate wrote:
 
> > That's evidence. If the FBI and Mueller weren't in possession
> > of evidence, they wouldn't be running an investigation.
 
> You have no evidence of any of this. Unnamed sources, fake news.
 
LOL, a Trump parrot. It's like some pychological experiment.
 
Ya need to sort your stories out. One claims leak, the other fake
journalism; it can't be both.
 
--
Most people believe there is truth and there are lies. "Alternative
facts" are lies.
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: May 29 05:35PM -0500

> do you.
 
> However he FBI and Mueller do and they're investigating based on that
> evidence.
 
You have no idea what the FBI has.
 
Literally no idea.
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: May 29 05:37PM -0500

> conservative bent within the US federal government?including the FBI,
> and if this investigation really WERE baseless, there would have been
> leaks aplenty from such people.
 
We have leaks aplenty. You are grasping at thin hair.
--
"Leroy N. Soetoro" <leroysoetoro@bho-rejected.com>: May 29 08:29PM

http://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/19490176/tiger-woods-arrested-dui-
florida
 
Tiger Woods was arrested on a charge of driving under the influence early
Monday near his home in Jupiter, Florida, according to an online Palm
Beach County Police report.
 
The winner of 14 major championships who is recovering from back surgery
in April was released on his own recognizance at 10:50 a.m. ET after
spending several hours in jail. He was booked at 7:18 a.m.
 
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2017%2F0529%2Fr213713_5_400
x600_2-3.jpg&w=267
 
Woods was taken into custody at 3 a.m., police spokeswoman Kristin
Rightler told The Associated Press.
 
The arrest reports charges Woods with DUI-unlawful blood alcohol/DUI
alcohol or drugs. Rightler said she did not have additional details about
the circumstances leading to Woods' arrest, nor did she have any
information about whether the arrest involved drugs or alcohol.
 
She said an arrest report could be available Tuesday.
 
Last week, Woods, 41, made his first public comments via his website since
undergoing back surgery on April 19, a fusion in his lower back that will
cause him to miss the rest of 2017 and means he is unlikely to partake in
strenuous physical activity for months.
 
"It was instant nerve relief,'' Woods wrote. "I haven't felt this good in
years.''
 
He also made clear he intends to return to professional golf.
 
"The long-term prognosis is positive,'' Woods said. "My surgeon and
physiotherapist say the operation was successful. It's just a matter of
not screwing up and letting it fuse. I'm walking and doing my exercises,
and taking my kids to and from school. All I can do is take it day by day.
There's no hurry.
 
"But, I want to say unequivocally, I want to play professional golf again.
 
"Presently, I'm not looking ahead. I can't twist for another two and a
half to three months. Right now, my sole focus is rehab and doing what the
doctors tell me. I am concentrating on short-term goals.''
 
It was his fourth back surgery, dating to 2014. Woods attempted a comeback
after more than a year away late in 2016 but played in just three
tournaments, missing the cut in January at the Farmers Insurance Open and
then withdrawing after one round of a tournament in Dubai in February.
 
Since undergoing his first surgery on March 31, 2014, Woods has played
just 19 worldwide events, with a single top 10 and seven missed cuts and
three withdrawals.
 
His last tournament victory came at the 2013 WGC Bridgestone Invitational,
his 79th career PGA Tour victory. He won the last of his 14 major titles
at the 2008 U.S. Open.
 
After that victory, Woods missed more than eight months because of ACL
surgery on his left knee. And then several extramarital affairs came to
light, leading to a divorce from his wife, Elin, and a four-month absence
from the game.
 
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
 
 
--
Donald J. Trump, 304 electoral votes to 227, defeated compulsive liar in
denial Hillary Rodham Clinton on December 19th, 2016. The clown car
parade of the democrat party has run out of gas.
 
Congratulations President Trump. Thank you for ending the disaster of the
Obama presidency.
 
Under Barack Obama's leadership, the United States of America became the
The World According To Garp.
 
ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.
 
Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.
 
Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.
a322x1n <void@void.void>: May 29 08:59PM

"Leroy N. Soetoro" <leroysoetoro@bho-rejected.com> wrote in
> to light, leading to a divorce from his wife, Elin, and a four-month
> absence from the game.
 
> Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
 
Tragic. I hope he can recover from all of these troubles.
"Obama's Pedophiles" <obama.pedophiles@latimes.com>: May 29 09:23PM +0200

When Trump supporters began standing up to the leftwing pieces
of shit and beating their asses, all of the sudden Berkeley was
no longer newsworthy.
 
Especially when they got caught giving themselves raises and rat-
holing $150 million in state money.
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOZwUfsql5M
BK@Onramp.net: May 29 09:55AM -0500

On Sun, 28 May 2017 20:03:42 -0700 (PDT), Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
wrote:
 
>'GOOD FAITH EFFORT': Senate's No. 2 Dem wants both parties to 'sit down together' to rework ObamaCare http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/28/durbin-to-senate-republicans-lets-sit-down-together-on-obamacare-overhaul.html
 
As if the Republicans would allow it.
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: May 29 09:42AM -0700

On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 11:03:43 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> 'GOOD FAITH EFFORT': Senate's No. 2 Dem wants both parties to 'sit down together' to rework ObamaCare http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/28/durbin-to-senate-republicans-lets-sit-down-together-on-obamacare-overhaul.html
 
Every Dem in Congress wants to rework Obamacare.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: May 29 11:37AM -0700

On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 11:03:43 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> 'GOOD FAITH EFFORT': Senate's No. 2 Dem wants both parties to 'sit down together' to rework ObamaCare http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/28/durbin-to-senate-republicans-lets-sit-down-together-on-obamacare-overhaul.html
 
Every Dem in Congress wants to rework Obamacare.
 
And their specific ideas are????
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 29 11:38AM -0700

On 2017-05-29 11:37 AM, Dene wrote:
>> 'GOOD FAITH EFFORT': Senate's No. 2 Dem wants both parties to 'sit down together' to rework ObamaCare http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/28/durbin-to-senate-republicans-lets-sit-down-together-on-obamacare-overhaul.html
 
> Every Dem in Congress wants to rework Obamacare.
 
> And their specific ideas are????
 
What are the specific ideas of the Republicans...
 
...other than the completely awful take from the poor to give to the rich?
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: May 29 09:44AM -0700

On Saturday, May 27, 2017 at 7:09:43 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
 
> > Hopefully by then Trump will learn how to be president.
 
> No Greg, it's not going to happen. All Trump understands is celebrity, titties and money. There is nothing else.
 
> There is the Republican agenda, which is what elected him and the Republicans, three out of the last four elections.
 
Trump doesn't represent the Republican agenda. He represents the
Trump agenda, which is altogether different.
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: May 29 09:41AM -0700

On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 9:15:51 PM UTC-4, Alan Baker wrote:
> the Congressional Budget Office and the White House daily press briefing
> in an interview on Fox Business Thursday.'
 
> <http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/335148-gingrich-abolish-totally-destructive-cbo>
 
Gingrich is insane and not to be taken seriously.
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.golf+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment