Digest for rec.sport.golf@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 4 topics

Monday, May 1, 2017

BobbyK@Onramp.net: May 01 06:44PM -0500

On Mon, 1 May 2017 18:25:22 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
wrote:
 
>> what the hell is going on."
 
>> Brilliant! Absolutely fucking brilliant!
 
>Clearly there was "wire tapping" of Trump.
 
CLEARLY? Clearly you're full of shit.!!!!!
Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>: May 01 07:49PM -0400

On 05/01/2017 07:10 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
>> half-wit.
 
> Frankly, that makes him look worse.
 
> :-(

Hey man, this is Usenet. Trolling is a time-honored practice ;-)
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 01 04:50PM -0700

On 2017-05-01 4:49 PM, Carbon wrote:
 
>> Frankly, that makes him look worse.
 
>> :-(
 
> Hey man, this is Usenet. Trolling is a time-honored practice ;-)
 
True... ...so true.
 
:-D
BobbyK@Onramp.net: May 01 07:09PM -0500

On Mon, 1 May 2017 16:50:39 -0700, Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
wrote:
 
>On 2017-05-01 4:49 PM, Carbon wrote:
<clip>
 
>>> :-(
 
>> Hey man, this is Usenet. Trolling is a time-honored practice ;-)
 
>True... ...so true.
 
Troll or not I really like Greg. He's been a good friend and helped me
personally. For that reason I just will not read his posts any more.
BobbyK@Onramp.net: May 01 07:11PM -0500

On Mon, 1 May 2017 19:00:21 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
wrote:
 
 
>> On the evidence available, there was not.
 
>According to Nunes, who saw the evidence of wire taps, there was.
> We know it was widely distributed as well.
 
No he didn't that must be something that you found on one of your far
right sites.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 01 05:20PM -0700

On 2017-05-01 5:00 PM, Moderate wrote:
 
>> No.
 
>> On the evidence available, there was not.
 
> According to Nunes, who saw the evidence of wire taps, there was.
 
1. Nunes is a partisan hack.
 
2. No. What was found is that the intelligence community was monitoring
Russians and Trump's people were talking to them.
 
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 01 05:21PM -0700


>> True... ...so true.
 
> Troll or not I really like Greg. He's been a good friend and helped me
> personally. For that reason I just will not read his posts any more.
 
I respect your right to your opinion of him, but based on his way of
using people and then acting like a complete asshole, I'll have to agree
to disagree.
BobbyK@Onramp.net: May 01 07:24PM -0500

On Mon, 1 May 2017 19:00:21 -0500 (CDT), Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
wrote:
 
 
>> On the evidence available, there was not.
 
>According to Nunes, who saw the evidence of wire taps, there was.
> We know it was widely distributed as well.
 
It was also widely distributed that Nunes backed off and maintained
that he didn't "actually" say that. For heaven's sake, that was March
23rd. You are really so far behind its pitiful.
 
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nunes-backs-down-assertion-trump-was-monitored-n738151
BobbyK@Onramp.net: May 01 07:25PM -0500

On Mon, 1 May 2017 17:21:41 -0700, Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
wrote:
 
 
>I respect your right to your opinion of him, but based on his way of
>using people and then acting like a complete asshole, I'll have to agree
>to disagree.
 
No Alan, you don't.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 01 05:27PM -0700

>> using people and then acting like a complete asshole, I'll have to agree
>> to disagree.
 
> No Alan, you don't.
 
What is that supposed to mean?
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: May 01 05:27PM -0700

Wow, you're really headed for the deep end,
aren't you?
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: May 01 05:37PM -0700

It wasn't stupid at all. The answer was
beyond stupid.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 01 05:45PM -0700

On 2017-05-01 5:37 PM, John B. wrote:
> It wasn't stupid at all. The answer was
> beyond stupid.
 
That's clear, John...
 
...and Greg is too cowardly to try and rebut anyway.
 
:-)
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: May 01 06:00PM -0700


>> True... ...so true.
 
> Troll or not I really like Greg. He's been a good friend and helped me
> personally. For that reason I just will not read his posts any more.
 
I call it like I see it. Always have...always will. My best golfing
buddy is further left than anybody in this room. Our friendship
transcends our differing views. If you cannot exercise similar
tolerance, then by all means, ignore my posts.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 01 06:01PM -0700

On 2017-05-01 6:00 PM, Dene wrote:
 
>> Troll or not I really like Greg. He's been a good friend and helped me
>> personally. For that reason I just will not read his posts any more.
 
> I call it like I see it. Always have...always will.
 
LOL!
 
 
> buddy is further left than anybody in this room. Our friendship
> transcends our differing views. If you cannot exercise similar
> tolerance, then by all means, ignore my posts.
 
You are utterly full of shit.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: May 01 06:02PM -0700

On 5/1/2017 4:49 PM, Carbon wrote:
 
>> Frankly, that makes him look worse.
 
>> :-(
 
> Hey man, this is Usenet. Trolling is a time-honored practice ;-)
 
Unlike the troll in this room, I offer opinions. IT asserts nothing.
IT is here to be an asshole. Nothing more.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: May 01 06:05PM -0700

On 5/1/2017 4:03 PM, Carbon wrote:
 
>> :-)
 
> Greg isn't stupid. He knows just as well as we do that his boy is a
> half-wit.
 
This half-wit beat two Dems and 12 Republicans. Regardless of his 4th
grade venacular, there is nothing half wit about the Republican agenda,
especially when it's compared to the Dem vision, which is virtually
non-existent.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 01 06:07PM -0700

On 2017-05-01 6:02 PM, Dene wrote:
>> Hey man, this is Usenet. Trolling is a time-honored practice ;-)
 
> Unlike the troll in this room, I offer opinions. IT asserts nothing. IT
> is here to be an asshole. Nothing more.
 
LOL!
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 01 06:07PM -0700

On 2017-05-01 6:05 PM, Dene wrote:
> grade venacular, there is nothing half wit about the Republican agenda,
> especially when it's compared to the Dem vision, which is virtually
> non-existent.
 
Which explains why more people still voted for the Dem than voted for him...
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: May 01 05:36PM -0700

The problem with talking to Kim, like
his father and grandfather, is that he can't be
trusted. He will commit to doing
something, then renege on it. He will
lie to the world about the substance
of their talks. He has murdered many
of his political enemies including his
uncle. Why on earth would it be an
"honor" to talk to someone like that?
BobbyK@Onramp.net: May 01 07:46PM -0500

On Mon, 1 May 2017 17:36:16 -0700 (PDT), "John B."
>of his political enemies including his
>uncle. Why on earth would it be an
>"honor" to talk to someone like that?
 
Because Trump, minus the murdering, is the same kind of person.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: May 01 05:56PM -0700

On 5/1/2017 5:36 PM, John B. wrote:
> of his political enemies including his
> uncle. Why on earth would it be an
> "honor" to talk to someone like that?
 
Honor is an overstatement but aside from that, talking doesn't kill
anybody. It's a low risk proposition.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 01 05:59PM -0700

On 2017-05-01 5:56 PM, Dene wrote:
>> "honor" to talk to someone like that?
 
> Honor is an overstatement but aside from that, talking doesn't kill
> anybody. It's a low risk proposition.
 
Excuse after excuse....
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: May 01 07:00PM -0500


>> Clearly there was "wire tapping" of Trump.
 
> No.
 
> On the evidence available, there was not.
 
According to Nunes, who saw the evidence of wire taps, there was.
We know it was widely distributed as well.
--
michaelunowho@gmail.com: May 01 01:50PM -0700

But IT is ignored.
 
IT must be eating IT'Self up.
 
:-)
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.golf+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment