Digest for rec.sport.golf@googlegroups.com - 16 updates in 7 topics

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 05 07:02PM -0700

On 2017-05-05 6:59 PM, Moderate wrote:
 
> Another lie. You know I recognize your short term memory issues. I
> don't repost, because you, 'forgot'. Your memory is zilch. Your
> brainpower is extremely limited.
 
And you could have proven that...
 
...if only you'd posted the link...
 
...but you haven't, and you won't...
 
...because you have nothing.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 05 07:40PM -0700

On 2017-05-05 7:26 PM, Moderate wrote:
>>> brainpower is extremely limited.
 
>> And you could have proven that...
 
> I did
 
You keep saying that...
 
...but you can't prove it.
 
 
>> ...if only you'd posted the link...
 
> I did
 
You keep saying that...
 
...but you can't prove it.
 
>> ...but you haven't, and you won't...
 
> A lie
 
Then prove it.
 
>> ...because you have nothing.
 
If you don't, you're admitting you have nothing.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 05 10:00PM -0700

On 2017-05-05 9:45 PM, Moderate wrote:
 
> You know Carbon never backed out or honored the bet.
 
> Are all Canucks welchers?
 
> Seems that way.
 
An awful lot of typing to avoid producing the proof you claim you have...
 
...but don't.
 
:-)
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: May 05 08:59PM -0500

> On 2017-05-05 4:19 PM, Moderate wrote:
 
>> I have. You forgot.
 
> If you actually had, you'd have re-posted a link to it.
 
Another lie. You know I recognize your short term memory issues. I
don't repost, because you, 'forgot'. Your memory is zilch. Your
brainpower is extremely limited.
 
 
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: May 05 09:00PM -0500


>> It is not a direct quote. Fake news.
 
> Yes. It is.
 
> Hence the quotes.
 
Bwaahaahaa.
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: May 05 09:01PM -0500


> Which is hilarious, because Trump is the biggest RINO around.
 
How is that working out for you?
Bwaahaahaa!!
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: May 05 09:05PM -0500


> The poor wouldn't have Medicaid anymore if this atrocity of a health care
> bill were to pass the Senate. Fortunately, we know it won't.
 
Huh?
 
I know you are insane.
 
Now everyone knows.
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: May 05 09:26PM -0500

>> don't repost, because you, 'forgot'. Your memory is zilch. Your
>> brainpower is extremely limited.
 
> And you could have proven that...
 
I did
 
> ...if only you'd posted the link...
 
I did
 
> ...but you haven't, and you won't...
 
A lie
 
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: May 05 11:45PM -0500


> Then prove it.
 
>>> ...because you have nothing.
 
> If you don't, you're admitting you have nothing.
 
You know Carbon offered the bet.
 
You know I accepted the bet.
 
You know Carbon never backed out or honored the bet.
 
Are all Canucks welchers?
 
Seems that way.
--
Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>: May 05 09:55PM -0400

On 05/05/2017 05:42 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
 
> Tell us how you laugh off that people die in your system for lack of the
> ability to afford healthcare...
 
> ...or go bankrupt.
 
The most telling stat is average life expectancy. It is significantly
higher in Canada (2.7 years of perfect health), due in large part to
universal healthcare.
 
https://goo.gl/mf8H
 
I've had many hapless idealogues lecture me about the horrors of the
Canadian healthcare system, though as far as I recall none of them had
ever been to Canada, and none had the first clue about its healthcare
system aside from the factless certainty that it must be evil.
-hh <recscuba_google@huntzinger.com>: May 05 07:45PM -0700

David Laville wrote:
> >And a lot of money is spent to ensure it stays that way.
 
> The average insurance cost in Canada is $12,000 a year and $10,000 in
> the United States.
 
Got cite tattoos to back those up? My recollection is that the US is closer
to $10K per adult, not family. Perhaps you're only counting your copay and
neglecting your employer's portion?
 
>I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you Canadians probably
> don't have a deductible but in the U.S. the average is $4,300 dollars.
> So we're comparing $12,000 to $14,300, a $2,300 difference.
 
Closer.
 
> U.S. for healthcare because the waiting list is much shorter for
> treatment, Americans aren't crossing the border into Canada
> for treatment.
 
That story of Canadians coming south is so 1990's. Got a contemporary citation with numbers?
 
> Tells us again how shitty and corrupt our system is, we can use the
> laugh, clown.
 
It utterly is bad, largely because the patient isn't considered to be the customer. IIRC, we're paying
over $15K/yr. Amongst other personal examples, a well-travelled friend chooses to pay to have his
healthcare done outside of the USA, despite having healthcare benefits available to him in the States.
 
 
-hh
Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>: May 05 09:41PM -0400

On 05/05/2017 09:36 AM, John B. wrote:
>> disorderly mind.
 
> Some conservatives can't abide the fact that some other conservatives
> don't like Trump. So, they redefine them as centrists or RINOs.

Which is hilarious, because Trump is the biggest RINO around.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 05 07:03PM -0700

On 2017-05-05 7:01 PM, Moderate wrote:
> Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:
 
>> Which is hilarious, because Trump is the biggest RINO around.
 
> How is that working out for you?
 
It's working out badly for everyone so far.
 
Especially the majority of voters who voted against him.
 
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 05 04:37PM -0700

On 2017-05-05 4:35 PM, John B. wrote:
 
> Yes, I remember and the controversy was not about the amount.
> It was about the appropriateness of an incoming Speaker of the
> House cashing in on his party's electoral victory.
 
And Republicans were complaining about it, too...
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 05 04:20PM -0700

On 2017-05-05 4:18 PM, Moderate wrote:
 
>> And since you never provide both a quote and source, you're hardly one
>> to criticize.
 
> It is not a direct quote. Fake news.
 
Yes. It is.
 
Hence the quotes.
Anonymous <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org>: May 05 10:15PM

And so do all of us!
 
Especially attention seeking bench techs who call themselves consultants.
 
Any asshole can call himself a consultant.
 
I am a consultant for glory hole design. An expert!
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.golf+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment