Digest for rec.sport.golf@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 5 topics

Friday, May 5, 2017

Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 05 04:06PM -0700

On 2017-05-05 4:04 PM, Moderate wrote:
 
>>> http://tiny.cc/ut6yky
 
>> And yet our per capita health care costs are less than yours...
 
> Canada has substandard care. Canucks who can afford it come to the US.
 
LOL!
 
Canadians don't die because they can't afford health care.
 
Canadians don't go bankrupt when they get diagnosed with something
catastrophic.
 
Is our system perfect? Hell, no.
 
Is it a thousand times better and more compassionate than yours? Damn right.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 05 04:30PM -0700

On 2017-05-05 4:25 PM, Moderate wrote:
 
>> LOL!
 
>> Canadians don't die because they can't afford health care.
 
> They just die.
 
Nope. We live longer than Americans.
 
 
> Americans who purchased catastrophic care didn't either.
> Catastrophic care plans were $50 a month prior to
> Obamacare.
 
Cite, please...
 
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: May 05 04:45PM -0700

On Friday, May 5, 2017 at 2:47:54 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
> > inadequate care and either not getting the care they need or relying on
> > a substandard charitable system to pick them up.
 
> Who are these people...the poor who have Medicaid. The uninsured? Who?
 
The poor wouldn't have Medicaid anymore if this atrocity of a health care
bill were to pass the Senate. Fortunately, we know it won't.
 
 
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: May 05 04:49PM -0700

On Friday, May 5, 2017 at 5:29:14 PM UTC-4, David Laville wrote:
> treatment.
 
> Tells us again how shitty and corrupt our system is, we can use the
> laugh, clown.
 
There is not one single Canadian who would trade their system for
ours.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 05 04:55PM -0700

On 2017-05-05 4:49 PM, John B. wrote:
>> laugh, clown.
 
> There is not one single Canadian who would trade their system for
> ours.
 
Oh, no, John. There are some few...
 
...sadly.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 05 04:30PM -0700

On 2017-05-05 4:28 PM, Moderate wrote:
>> seem to agree exists...
 
> No you aren't. It was provided. You are waiting for an excuse so
> you keep repeating the same excuse.
 
No. Nothing was provided on point.
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: May 05 04:35PM -0700

On Friday, May 5, 2017 at 5:32:15 PM UTC-4, David Laville wrote:
 
> Remember the uproar from the left when Newt Gingrich got a $4.5
> million dollar book deal? Dee Dee Myers, White House Press Secretary,
> was even suggesting it needed to be investigated.
 
Yes, I remember and the controversy was not about the amount.
It was about the appropriateness of an incoming Speaker of the
House cashing in on his party's electoral victory.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 05 04:37PM -0700

On 2017-05-05 4:35 PM, John B. wrote:
 
> Yes, I remember and the controversy was not about the amount.
> It was about the appropriateness of an incoming Speaker of the
> House cashing in on his party's electoral victory.
 
And Republicans were complaining about it, too...
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: May 05 04:38PM -0700

On Friday, May 5, 2017 at 5:33:54 PM UTC-4, David Laville wrote:
> made over $20 million dollars since 2005;
 
> http://tiny.cc/445yky
 
> That's not making a lot of money?
 
Your link doesn't go to any site about Obama. How did he earn
$20 million? Was it by defrauding people like Trump did to the
students of his so-called university?
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: May 05 04:40PM -0700

On Friday, May 5, 2017 at 5:29:41 PM UTC-4, David Laville wrote:
> >get others to write it for him.
 
> I read it and the only reason it was a best seller was because of the
> authors name not the content.
 
Is that right? Reviewers had a different point of view about that,
but what do they know? They're obviously not as smart as you are.
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: May 05 05:31PM -0500

> ...why have Trump's approval ratings gone down:
 
> <http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_may5>
 
89% negative media coverage.
 
Years ago I read the the media was responsible for a 5% voter
boost. It is probably 20% today. A lot if voters are stupid. Like
you.
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: May 05 05:58PM -0500

>> you.
 
> You don't seem to mind crowing about the upticks, doofus.
 
> :-)
 
I remember accepting Carbon's $100 bet that Trump would lose. He
welched.
 
 
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: May 05 06:00PM -0500


> He wanted a win.'
 
> <http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/05/donald-trump-obamacare-repeal-timeline-238016>
 
Politico is not a legitimate source.
 
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: May 05 06:02PM -0500

> enrolled in VA health care system.
 
> What is it that happened in your life that makes you think the
> government is the solution to everything?
 
He can't manage his own life.
 
 
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: May 05 06:04PM -0500

>> us about the free healthcare that get.
 
>> http://tiny.cc/ut6yky
 
> And yet our per capita health care costs are less than yours...
 
Canada has substandard care. Canucks who can afford it come to the US.
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: May 05 06:16PM -0500


>> I remember accepting Carbon's $100 bet that Trump would lose. He
>> welched.
 
> No one else--right wing, left wing, neutral--remembers any such thing.
 
Another Baker lie.
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: May 05 06:18PM -0500


> It's a direct quote, doofus.
 
> And since you never provide both a quote and source, you're hardly one
> to criticize.
 
It is not a direct quote. Fake news.
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: May 05 06:19PM -0500


>> Another Baker lie.
 
> Go ahead and quote someone other than yourself.
 
> Provide the quote and its source.
 
I have. You forgot.
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: May 05 06:25PM -0500


>> Canada has substandard care. Canucks who can afford it come to the US.
 
> LOL!
 
> Canadians don't die because they can't afford health care.
 
They just die.
 
> Canadians don't go bankrupt when they get diagnosed with something
> catastrophic.
 
Americans who purchased catastrophic care didn't either.
Catastrophic care plans were $50 a month prior to
Obamacare.
 
--
Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>: May 05 06:28PM -0500


> I'm still waiting for an example of this "anti-capitalist" rhetoric you
> seem to agree exists...
 
No you aren't. It was provided. You are waiting for an excuse so
you keep repeating the same excuse.
--
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 05 03:36PM -0700

On 2017-05-05 3:31 PM, Moderate wrote:
>> ...why have Trump's approval ratings gone down:
 
>> <http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_may5>
 
> 89% negative media coverage.
 
LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL!
 
 
> Years ago I read the the media was responsible for a 5% voter
> boost. It is probably 20% today. A lot if voters are stupid. Like
> you.
 
You don't seem to mind crowing about the upticks, doofus.
 
:-)
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 05 04:03PM -0700

On 2017-05-05 3:58 PM, Moderate wrote:
 
>> :-)
 
> I remember accepting Carbon's $100 bet that Trump would lose. He
> welched.
 
No one else--right wing, left wing, neutral--remembers any such thing.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 05 04:17PM -0700

On 2017-05-05 4:16 PM, Moderate wrote:
 
>> No one else--right wing, left wing, neutral--remembers any such thing.
 
> Another Baker lie.
 
Go ahead and quote someone other than yourself.
 
Provide the quote and its source.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 05 04:21PM -0700

On 2017-05-05 4:19 PM, Moderate wrote:
 
>> Go ahead and quote someone other than yourself.
 
>> Provide the quote and its source.
 
> I have. You forgot.
 
If you actually had, you'd have re-posted a link to it.
 
You haven't, and you won't...
 
...because you have nothing.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 05 04:04PM -0700

On 2017-05-05 4:00 PM, Moderate wrote:
 
>> He wanted a win.'
 
>> <http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/05/donald-trump-obamacare-repeal-timeline-238016>
 
> Politico is not a legitimate source.
 
It's a direct quote, doofus.
 
And since you never provide both a quote and source, you're hardly one
to criticize.
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.golf+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment