Digest for rec.sport.golf@googlegroups.com - 16 updates in 2 topics

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>: May 01 09:55PM -0400


>> True... ...so true.
 
> Troll or not I really like Greg. He's been a good friend and helped me
> personally. For that reason I just will not read his posts any more.

I like Greg too. I'm not sure what to make of his sudden bout of Trumpism.
I'm pretty sure he knows better.
BobbyK@Onramp.net: May 01 08:59PM -0500

On Mon, 1 May 2017 21:55:59 -0400, Carbon
>> personally. For that reason I just will not read his posts any more.
 
>I like Greg too. I'm not sure what to make of his sudden bout of Trumpism.
>I'm pretty sure he knows better.
 
That's why it is hard for me to see.
Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>: May 01 10:02PM -0400

On 05/01/2017 09:05 PM, Dene wrote:
> grade venacular, there is nothing half wit about the Republican agenda,
> especially when it's compared to the Dem vision, which is virtually
> non-existent.

Trump used to claim to be a Democrat with equal sincerity. He doesn't know
or care about the Republican agenda. The extent of his concerns are
celebrity, titties and money. There is nothing else.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 01 07:07PM -0700


>> I like Greg too. I'm not sure what to make of his sudden bout of Trumpism.
>> I'm pretty sure he knows better.
 
> That's why it is hard for me to see.
 
Maybe it should be cause to re-evaluate what you believe about him...
BobbyK@Onramp.net: May 01 09:24PM -0500

On Mon, 1 May 2017 19:07:52 -0700, Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
wrote:
 
>>> I'm pretty sure he knows better.
 
>> That's why it is hard for me to see.
 
>Maybe it should be cause to re-evaluate what you believe about him...
 
That's what I meant when I said "no you don't"
to your offer to agree to disagree.
I don't need any input on this from you.
I would say the same to Greg.
You two have a relationship that I want no part of.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 01 07:32PM -0700


>> Maybe it should be cause to re-evaluate what you believe about him...
 
> That's what I meant when I said "no you don't"
> to your offer to agree to disagree.
 
Sorry. Still don't see what you're driving at.
 
> I don't need any input on this from you.
 
Great. Don't accept it.
 
But don't make a federal case out of it either.
 
:-)
 
> I would say the same to Greg.
> You two have a relationship that I want no part of.
 
And yet, you couldn't just let it lie, could you?
 
:-)_
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: May 01 07:40PM -0700

> I don't need any input on this from you.
> I would say the same to Greg.
> You two have a relationship that I want no part of.
 
Thanks BK...perfect response. You have Baker figured out.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 01 07:41PM -0700

On 2017-05-01 7:40 PM, Dene wrote:
>> I would say the same to Greg.
>> You two have a relationship that I want no part of.
 
> Thanks BK...perfect response. You have Baker figured out.
 
LOL!
 
He has you figured out too...
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: May 01 07:42PM -0700

On 5/1/2017 7:02 PM, Carbon wrote:
 
> Trump used to claim to be a Democrat with equal sincerity. He doesn't know
> or care about the Republican agenda. The extent of his concerns are
> celebrity, titties and money. There is nothing else.
 
He's a dealmaker. He just made a deal with the budget that gives
fundamentalist Republicans little to cheer about, yet I applaud it
because he put the needs of the country ahead of ideology. Can you at
least do the same....or would you have preferred a govt. shutdown?
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: May 01 07:50PM -0700


>> I like Greg too. I'm not sure what to make of his sudden bout of Trumpism.
>> I'm pretty sure he knows better.
 
> That's why it is hard for me to see.
 
Then I will repeat my view of Trump. He is a signatory to an agenda I
applaud. Does he make me cringe...sure. It's like Richard Sherman of
the Seahawks. Is the guy an asshole...yep...but he's my asshole. Right
now...we need an asshole in the executive branch. An outsider who has
the stones to get some essential stuff done.
 
That is 90% why I defend him so far. Other 10% is to keep you libs
honest. Mikey is barely here. DL does a once in a month cannonball,
drenching all of you, then disappearing. That leaves Mods n me. You
really want the room to be full of libs, nyms, and one lying troll?
 
One final unrelated comment. I finally created a twitter account and
have only one follow. Guess who. You know what surprised me. How much
the vast majority of his posts are unreported and perfectly normal,
proving that the presstitutes do not tell us the whole story.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 01 07:54PM -0700

On 2017-05-01 7:50 PM, Dene wrote:
> the Seahawks. Is the guy an asshole...yep...but he's my asshole. Right
> now...we need an asshole in the executive branch. An outsider who has
> the stones to get some essential stuff done.
 
You mean like hire the very worst people to oversee various roles in
government? That's essential, is it?
 
> honest. Mikey is barely here. DL does a once in a month cannonball,
> drenching all of you, then disappearing. That leaves Mods n me. You
> really want the room to be full of libs, nyms, and one lying troll?
 
What has he done that's worth defending?
 
> have only one follow. Guess who. You know what surprised me. How much
> the vast majority of his posts are unreported and perfectly normal,
> proving that the presstitutes do not tell us the whole story.
 
Trump followed you?
 
I notice you don't provide any links to support what you're vaguely
alluding to...
BobbyK@Onramp.net: May 01 10:07PM -0500

On Mon, 1 May 2017 19:32:02 -0700, Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>
wrote:
 
>> You two have a relationship that I want no part of.
 
>And yet, you couldn't just let it lie, could you?
 
>:-)_
You were the first to make a post to me about this. I didn't ask you
and I have only responded. You're not letting it lie. There will be
more from you undoubtedly.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: May 01 08:27PM -0700

> You were the first to make a post to me about this. I didn't ask you
> and I have only responded. You're not letting it lie. There will be
> more from you undoubtedly.
 
Undoubtedly.
Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>: May 01 11:53PM -0400

On 05/01/2017 10:50 PM, Dene wrote:
> have only one follow. Guess who. You know what surprised me. How much
> the vast majority of his posts are unreported and perfectly normal,
> proving that the presstitutes do not tell us the whole story.
 
Mikey is barely here at the best of times, and immoderate is even worse.
DL is as unstable as KenPitts. You're the only member of the Trumpean
NeoFascist movement who's even remotely capable of reason, so I can only
assume this is a some sort of joke. There's nothing more to Trump than
avarice and an unrelenting hunger for attention.
Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>: May 02 12:17AM -0400

On 05/01/2017 10:42 PM, Dene wrote:
> fundamentalist Republicans little to cheer about, yet I applaud it
> because he put the needs of the country ahead of ideology. Can you at
> least do the same....or would you have preferred a govt. shutdown?

Greg. Please. Republicans control the House, Senate and White House. We
can accept as given that the budgetary crap is going to pass, just as it
would if the Democrats were in charge of everything.
 
But to your point about Trump being some sort of master dealmaker: If that
were the case and if he was really and worth as much as he's claimed, he'd
commission a ticker-tape parade and would be throwing copies of his tax
returns into the air like so much confetti. You know this is true.
 
But the real truth is that as soon as Trump got his hands on Daddy's money
in the early 90's he bought airlines, football teams, and a lot of other
stupid crap and almost immediately went bust. He has since narrowed his
scope to mostly selling his brand to suckers.
 
In fact, Trump has been so radioactive to legitimate US banks over the
years that he has had to secure his many loans from a colorful and
interesting band of offshore financial institutions, the details of which
I am sure would go a long way towards explaining his continuing cowardice
about releasing his taxes.
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: May 01 08:26PM -0700

How very Trumpian!
 
"'Manning has questioned the efficacy of contraception in preventing
pregnancy, and also said the government shouldn't play a role in family
planning—the foundational ideas behind the federal family planning
program she will now be tasked with overseeing. In a 2003 radio
interview, Manning noted that pro-choice advocates "promote
contraception and birth control as a way to reduce the incidence of
abortion. There really is no evidence to support that. In fact, the
incidence of contraception use and the incidence of abortion go up hand
in hand."'
 
Of course, Manning is just making shit up when she says that. A 2012
study from Washington University School of Medicine found that access to
free birth control cuts abortion rates by a range of 62 to 78 percent
compared to the national rate. And as access to contraception has spread
across the U.S., abortion rates are at the lowest they've been since the
supreme court's decision in Roe v. Wade."
 
<http://gizmodo.com/trump-s-likely-federal-family-planning-pick-is-anti-con-1794820520>
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.golf+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment