Digest for rec.sport.golf@googlegroups.com - 19 updates in 3 topics

Monday, May 1, 2017

BobbyK@Onramp.net: Apr 30 07:50PM -0500

>> body then he faces conviction and removal of office by the Senate. He
>> could bail before that if he thinks he can pass the House vote.
 
>Keep dreamin...
 
You really can't read can you? I only posted what would happen IF he
was impeached. I don't want that to happen because it would be the
only time in history.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Apr 30 06:01PM -0700

>> body then he faces conviction and removal of office by the Senate. He
>> could bail before that if he thinks he can pass the House vote.
 
>Keep dreamin...
 
You really can't read can you? I only posted what would happen IF he
was impeached. I don't want that to happen because it would be the
only time in history.
 
Whole "discussion" is speculative and irrelevant, hence the dreaming comment.
BobbyK@Onramp.net: Apr 30 08:02PM -0500

>> personal friends, but the politics were so strained that Boenher
>> couldn't achieve any non-partisanship.
 
>Because Obama was to much of an ideologue to compromise.
 
You're trying my patience. That is a lot of crap and tiresome.
>> votes, and that was due to a few states.
 
>Is she POTUS? Do the Dems control the Hill? Governships?
>Legislatures. Why?
 
Are really this dumb???? None of that has anything to do with the
presidential election. Hillary outvoted Trump by over 3 million votes.
She didn't lose to him. She lost to the electoral college. Stop that
silliness, you're smarter than that. I think.
 
>>> Admit it.
You admit it.
>> president and they need to point that out.
 
>The deceive, especially the liberal press like CNN and MSNBC, by
>focusing on one thing and expanding it out of context.
 
I don't know about either since I don't follow CNN. The major
networks and major newspapers are NOT biased. Each may have one or
two individuals that might be, but the overall coverage isn't in my
opinion, and it's as good, if not better than yours.
Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>: Apr 30 09:07PM -0400

On 04/30/2017 08:35 PM, Dene wrote:
>> then he faces conviction and removal of office by the Senate. He could
>> bail before that if he thinks he can pass the House vote.
 
> Keep dreamin...

Just a reasonable guess about the future. Just one example: Out of the
blue Trump was gifted a bunch of trademarks by the Chinese, shortly after
he agreed to honor the One China policy asserting that Taiwan is part of
China. Quite the coincidence, huh?
 
https://goo.gl/AbPsIh
 
For those capable of reason, this is as blatant a violation of the
Emoluments clause as can be imagined. That said, my money is still on the
Russians.
Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>: Apr 30 09:27PM -0400

On 04/30/2017 09:01 PM, Dene wrote:
>> only time in history.
 
> Whole "discussion" is speculative and irrelevant, hence the dreaming
> comment.
 
Once iron-clad evidence surfaces, whether it be for treason or merely
post-legal avarice, it's not hard to imagine the knives coming out--even
among the Republicans in the House and Senate.
Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>: Apr 30 06:34PM -0700

> presidential election. Hillary outvoted Trump by over 3 million votes.
> She didn't lose to him. She lost to the electoral college. Stop that
> silliness, you're smarter than that. I think.
 
It proves my original point. The Dems do not have a vision. They are a
party of whiners...not problem solvers. It's exactly why they/you are
in the minority...in all respects, except the irrelevent popular vote.
Carbon <nobrac@nospam.tampabay.rr.com>: Apr 30 10:32PM -0400

On 04/30/2017 09:34 PM, Dene wrote:
 
> It proves my original point. The Dems do not have a vision. They are a
> party of whiners...not problem solvers. It's exactly why they/you are
> in the minority...in all respects, except the irrelevent popular vote.

I appreciate it Greg, I really do, but Mike is doing an excellent job of
keeping us up to date on all the evidence-free tropes circulating in the
far right media. Besides, it's more fun to be rational. Try it!
BobbyK@Onramp.net: Apr 30 09:44PM -0500

>> She didn't lose to him. She lost to the electoral college. Stop that
>> silliness, you're smarter than that. I think.
 
>It proves my original point.
 
No it does not.
 
>The Dems do not have a vision. They are a
>party of whiners...not problem solvers.
 
And you know this because....?
 
> It's exactly why they/you are
>in the minority...in all respects,
 
An opinion based on your obvious biases. There are some pretty smart
people in the Democratic Party, and have beeen for years. Another
opinion is that you're wrong...in alll respects. Otherwise there
wouldn't be hordes of people demonstrating against different acts of
the current administration.... every weekend. That's something that I
have never seen, even in the Viet Nam years. I think the majority is
not in sync with Trump.
 
 
 
 
except the irrelevent popular vote.
 
 
-hh <recscuba_google@huntzinger.com>: Apr 30 07:54PM -0700

On Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 8:45:41 PM UTC-4, Dene wrote:
 
> > -hh
 
> I completely agree...except regulation best belongs the state...not the
> Feds.
 
Even when it costs a company more?
 
And note that I did say *when*, not *if*, because this is already a known cost
increase factor in businesses who do commerce in more than one State.
 
(and note I said "in more than one State" and not "Interstate Commerce").
 
In general, having fewer discrete sets of standards for a market of a given
size is universally better for Enterprise because it lowers overhead costs of
keeping track of all of the rules (& approval bodies) and tailoring ... so then why
are you applauding a deliberate a proposal to increase market fragmentation?
 
 
-hh
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Apr 30 09:41PM -0700

On 2017-04-30 9:56 AM, Dene wrote:
 
> My measure of a good POTUS is the willingness and ability to work across
> the aisle. Reagan and Tip...Clinton and Newt. Obama and
> nothing....just empty words.
 
Where has Trump shown that willingness?
 
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Apr 30 09:43PM -0700

On 2017-04-30 12:56 PM, Dene wrote:
 
> Two way street. Your blinders only allow you to see one side of the
> street. I think both sides are at fault and the net result was that
> America got screwed.
 
And where before this have you ever suggested that anyone but Obama was
to blame?
 
>> it would be easy, and now shows a distaste for having pursued it.
 
> What would you have him say...the job is a breeze? Why do you criticize
> honest reflection?
 
LOL!
 
Sorry: you used the word "honest" in reference to Trump.
 
>> isn't "fake news". Without a free press Donald Trump would get close
>> to becoming a dictator....
 
> I'm all for free press but what happened to unbiased, free press.
 
Riiiiight.
 
Because if they say things you don't like, it must be bias...
 
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Apr 30 09:46PM -0700

On 2017-04-30 5:40 PM, Dene wrote:
>> POTUS. It had nothing to do with vision, but the electoral college
>> votes, and that was due to a few states.
 
> Is she POTUS?
 
Nope. Did she get more votes? Yes.
 
> Do the Dems control the Hill?
 
No. But they control more of it than before the election.
 
> Governships?
> Legislatures. Why?
 
Gerrymandering...
 
...interference in the election by Russia...
 
 
>> president and they need to point that out.
 
> The deceive, especially the liberal press like CNN and MSNBC, by
> focusing on one thing and expanding it out of context.
 
LOLOLOLOLPOLOLOOLOLOL!
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Apr 30 10:16PM -0700

On 2017-04-30 6:34 PM, Dene wrote:
 
> It proves my original point. The Dems do not have a vision. They are a
> party of whiners...not problem solvers. It's exactly why they/you are
> in the minority...in all respects, except the irrelevent popular vote.
 
How is it not relevant that more people wanted Clinton than Trump?
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Apr 30 10:18PM -0700

On 2017-04-30 5:47 PM, Dene wrote:
>>> it would be easy, and now shows a distaste for having pursued it.
 
>> "Nobody knew health care could be so complicated."
 
> Honest statement.
 
So then perhaps he shouldn't have sold you all a bill of goods when he
said it would be "easy"...
 
>> are the worst Cabinet appointments in a very long
>> time.
 
> And...exactly what have they done wrong so far?
 
LOL!
BobbyK@Onramp.net: Apr 30 01:54PM -0500

On Sun, 30 Apr 2017 12:10:53 -0500 (CDT), Moderate
>>> through the roof.
 
>> All those things happened under Bush...
 
>Well they didn't, but don't let the facts matter.
 
He stated the facts, you refuse to see the truth.
"John B." <johnb505@gmail.com>: Apr 30 01:10PM -0700

> >> in 70 years.
 
> >They did go bankrupt. We were in a recession. Unemployment went
> > through the roof.
 
Yes, under GW Bush. Obama bailed them the car industry.
Unemployment fell from 10% to less than 5%.
 

Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>: Apr 30 09:40PM -0700

On 2017-04-30 10:10 AM, Moderate wrote:
 
>> All those things happened under Bush...
 
> Well they didn't, but don't let the facts matter.
 
Actually, they all did.
Mathias Niemz <niemz@hi-info.de>: Apr 30 07:50PM +0200

I saw it in the shedule of my golfclub:They call it "Shangai 4". It is
plaeyed like classic 4, but now the other partie decides which ball to
play....
--
Mathias Niemz - Salzdetfurther Strasse 19 - 31162 Bodenburg
Some software seals should read "Abandon hope all ye who enter here"
gibsonsgolfer <bob.cotter@gmail.com>: Apr 30 11:34AM -0700

On Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 10:51:11 AM UTC-7, Mathias Niemz wrote:
> --
> Mathias Niemz - Salzdetfurther Strasse 19 - 31162 Bodenburg
> Some software seals should read "Abandon hope all ye who enter here"
 
I don't recall what it was called when our club played this kind of a game, but I do recall it was quite a bit of fun to play.
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.golf+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment