Digest for rec.sport.football.college@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 10 topics

Thursday, May 18, 2017

unclejr <watsona64@gmail.com>: May 18 07:54AM -0700

Anyone?
 
I subscribed to Showtime for the very first time in my life just for this show and to see something directed by David Lynch once again.
Mercellus Bohren <mercellusb@yahoo.com>: May 18 08:06AM -0700

On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 10:54:33 AM UTC-4, unclejr wrote:
> Anyone?
 
> I subscribed to Showtime for the very first time in my life just for this show and to see something directed by David Lynch once again.
 
Thanks for the reminder
Mercellus Bohren <mercellusb@yahoo.com>: May 18 06:52AM -0700

RIP brother
dotslashderek@gmail.com: May 18 07:00AM -0700

Wit, rfscc?
 
Cheers.
Mercellus Bohren <mercellusb@yahoo.com>: May 18 08:04AM -0700

> Wit, rfscc?
 
> Cheers.
 
yep, missed yours
"The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior" <iamtj4life@gmail.com>: May 18 07:57AM -0700

Esp when politicians make fun of themselves. Case in point - this from Sen Ben Sasse (Neb)
 
https://twitter.com/BenSasse/status/865216293309427713
xyzzy <xyzzy.dude@gmail.com>: May 18 06:38AM -0700

On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 8:37:55 AM UTC-4, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
> <gp>
 
Another Clinton victim!!1!!!
"The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior" <iamtj4life@gmail.com>: May 18 06:40AM -0700

On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 8:38:43 AM UTC-5, xyzzy wrote:
> On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 8:37:55 AM UTC-4, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
> > <gp>
 
> Another Clinton victim!!1!!!
 
He made so much money from her than he ate too much rich food and died from a heart attack?
xyzzy <xyzzy.dude@gmail.com>: May 18 06:43AM -0700

On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 9:40:22 AM UTC-4, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
> > > <gp>
 
> > Another Clinton victim!!1!!!
 
> He made so much money from her than he ate too much rich food and died from a heart attack?
 
T|-|EY /\/\URDERED |-|1M JUST LI|< \/1/\/CE F0STER!111!!
"The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior" <iamtj4life@gmail.com>: May 18 07:07AM -0700

On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 8:43:36 AM UTC-5, xyzzy wrote:
 
> > > Another Clinton victim!!1!!!
 
> > He made so much money from her than he ate too much rich food and died from a heart attack?
 
> T|-|EY /\/\URDERED |-|1M JUST LI|< \/1/\/CE F0STER!111!!
 
You have a weird way of spelling "Seth Rich" but you do you
xyzzy <xyzzy.dude@gmail.com>: May 18 07:36AM -0700

On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 10:07:45 AM UTC-4, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
 
> > > He made so much money from her than he ate too much rich food and died from a heart attack?
 
> > T|-|EY /\/\URDERED |-|1M JUST LI|< \/1/\/CE F0STER!111!!
 
> You have a weird way of spelling "Seth Rich" but you do you
 
Him too! I was trying to keep that one under wraps. I want to go home at night, y'know?
 
Actually, I wasn't familiar with that particular right-wing conspiracy theory so I did some searching. . Typical fever-swamp junk, including the original source trying to tell FOX news "ummm, that's not what I actually said."
 
https://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/the-private-detective-who-ignited-a-clinton-conspiracy
 
I'm sure it doesn't prevent the usual suspects from running with it though. It'll probably take legal action to get FOX to own up to the truth:
 
https://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/family-of-murdered-dnc-staffer-demands-fox-news-retract
"The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior" <iamtj4life@gmail.com>: May 18 07:41AM -0700

On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 9:36:30 AM UTC-5, xyzzy wrote:
 
> https://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/the-private-detective-who-ignited-a-clinton-conspiracy
 
> I'm sure it doesn't prevent the usual suspects from running with it though. It'll probably take legal action to get FOX to own up to the truth:
 
> https://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/family-of-murdered-dnc-staffer-demands-fox-news-retract
 
You didn't remember this from last year? The speculation of "what did he know and when did he know it" was immediate - esp since the circumstances of his death were just suspicious enough - "robbery" but he still had his wallet, money and phone - etc etc etc
 
Got buried under pussy grabbing tho
xyzzy <xyzzy.dude@gmail.com>: May 18 06:46AM -0700

Got to work and realized I forgot my phone. How will I make it through the day?
 
Actually, at first I thought, cool, it'll be like an experiment to have a day without iPhone. Then I remembered, crap, I've got contractors I'm waiting to hear from and that's the number they have. Guess I'll have to go get it at lunch.
Mercellus Bohren <mercellusb@yahoo.com>: May 18 06:55AM -0700

On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 9:46:54 AM UTC-4, xyzzy wrote:
> Got to work and realized I forgot my phone. How will I make it through the day?
 
> Actually, at first I thought, cool, it'll be like an experiment to have a day without iPhone. Then I remembered, crap, I've got contractors I'm waiting to hear from and that's the number they have. Guess I'll have to go get it at lunch.
 
We were wondering why your phone hadn't moved in a while.
JGibson <james.m.gibson@gmail.com>: May 18 07:03AM -0700

On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 9:46:54 AM UTC-4, xyzzy wrote:
> Got to work and realized I forgot my phone. How will I make it through the day?
 
> Actually, at first I thought, cool, it'll be like an experiment to have a day without iPhone. Then I remembered, crap, I've got contractors I'm waiting to hear from and that's the number they have. Guess I'll have to go get it at lunch.
 
Mine's been broken since last September. I am liking my life without it. However, I call it for messages from my other phones.
xyzzy <xyzzy.dude@gmail.com>: May 18 07:07AM -0700

On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 10:03:53 AM UTC-4, JGibson wrote:
> > Got to work and realized I forgot my phone. How will I make it through the day?
 
> > Actually, at first I thought, cool, it'll be like an experiment to have a day without iPhone. Then I remembered, crap, I've got contractors I'm waiting to hear from and that's the number they have. Guess I'll have to go get it at lunch.
 
> Mine's been broken since last September. I am liking my life without it. However, I call it for messages from my other phones.
 
If only I could remember my voicemail password :) Haven't retrieved messages remotely in literally years.
 
How much per month is it costing you to have an iPhone voicemail box?
Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan): May 18 12:57PM

On Thu, 18 May 2017 04:53:14 +0000 (UTC), CtrlAltDel
>reinvent yourself, I suggest talking to Hugh. He has all the funny lines.
 
>When you want funny, go to the source of funny. Hugh has been hilaritizing
>this chat group for a long time.
 
I appreciate that - I do try to say some things in a humorous way. On
rare occasions I succeed. Sometimes you have to abuse yourself and I'm
not afraid to do that. It's not easy for a far-right to make a
far-left laugh.
 
I'm so polite that when I see a woman in a bikini I only look at the
covered parts.
 
My wife's home town in AL is so small the city limits is painted on
opposite sides of the same sign.
 
A cousin of mine was so fat she did not have a sideways.
 
If my wife walked into the bedroom wearing only a black mask and cape,
nowadays I would say, "Hello, Zorro!"
 
Hugh
 
---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
http://www.avg.com
Mercellus Bohren <mercellusb@yahoo.com>: May 18 06:50AM -0700

On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 9:21:51 PM UTC-4, Michael Press wrote:
 
"Yo mama so fat that her Polo shirt has a real horse on it." lol
xyzzy <xyzzy.dude@gmail.com>: May 18 06:39AM -0700

On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 2:41:14 PM UTC-4, Futbol Phan wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 10:04:55 PM UTC-5, michael anderson wrote:
> > That's NOT obstruction of justics
 
> The stock market seems to disagree today...
 
"Trump bounce"
dotslashderek@gmail.com: May 18 05:57AM -0700

Thought this was interesting for our rsfc-aviation members:
 
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/18/europe/netherlands-king-willem-alexander-klm-pilot/index.html
 
Cheers.
xyzzy <xyzzy.dude@gmail.com>: May 18 06:37AM -0700

> Thought this was interesting for our rsfc-aviation members:
 
> http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/18/europe/netherlands-king-willem-alexander-klm-pilot/index.html
 
 
It's good to be the king.
Ken Olson <kolson@freedomnet.org>: May 18 09:06AM -0400

On 5/18/2017 7:45 AM, JGibson wrote:
>>> LOL democrat reporters may have gotten a little excited. Tillis says there was no cpr, he just got overheated.
 
>> FAKE NEWS!!!
 
> But everything about Hillary's medical handler was believable, right?
 
I should have added :).
Ken Olson <kolson@freedomnet.org>: May 18 09:07AM -0400

> Where on that link does Tillis say he got CPR?
 
I was just trying to be funny.
xyzzy <xyzzy.dude@gmail.com>: May 18 06:27AM -0700

> Where on that link does Tillis say he got CPR?
 
He got compressions. An observer who is not a trained medical professional probably thinks they are the same as CPR.
Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan): May 18 01:20PM

...from the AP.
 
Many insurers struggling to overcome financial losses under Obamacare.
 
Care costs driving premiums higher and nudging insurers to exits.
 
7 of 8 carriers in OR are seeking double-digit increases.
 
About 20,000,000 people buy their own insurance - roughly half are
subsidized.
 
In VA 7 insurers are seeking increases from almost 10% to 50%.
 
...from Hugh.
 
Other than elected idiots who was too stupid to foresee that?
 
The Nelson will be played at TPC Four Seasons in Irving TX for the
last time this year. Tiger missed the cut at the Nelson for the first
time in 142 tournaments - I was there watching.
 
Hugh
 
---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
http://www.avg.com
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.football.college+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment