Digest for rec.sport.pro-wrestling@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 9 topics

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Mar 29 04:05PM -0700

Yes?
"Jason Todd!!!" <janklowicz24@yahoo.com>: Mar 29 06:25PM -0700

On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 7:05:44 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Yes?
 
Nope.
"Jason Todd!!!" <janklowicz24@yahoo.com>: Mar 29 12:51PM -0700

On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 3:48:26 PM UTC-4, TimTheKingWeisse wrote:
> > Wow, one thing about you inbred KKK guys -- you find endless ways to
> > display your hate and ignorance.
 
> What is hateful and ignorant about disliking a racist like yourself?
 
I'm a racist? How so?
 
> > learning, leaving your hick towns...
 
> I'm probably better educated than you are, and I damn well know I'm
> smarter.
 
Doubtful.
 
Jason
"Tim 'jews look at me as a god' Weisse" <tmje@wslookatme.asagodws>: Mar 29 10:18PM

"Jason Todd!!!" <janklowicz24@yahoo.com> wrote in news:138b77bc-8738-
 
>> What is hateful and ignorant about disliking a racist like yourself?
 
> I'm a racist? How so?
 
You support the murder of a white person by a black police officer just
because the victim was white, for one thing.
 
 
 
>> I'm probably better educated than you are, and I damn well know I'm
>> smarter.
 
> Doubtful.
 
I don't know the details of your education, but there is no doubt
whatsoever that I'm smarter than you. Not that that's even a big
accomplishment, since you're stupid as fuck.
"Jason Todd!!!" <janklowicz24@yahoo.com>: Mar 29 03:38PM -0700

On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 6:18:19 PM UTC-4, Tim 'jews look at me as a god' Weisse wrote:
 
> > I'm a racist? How so?
 
> You support the murder of a white person by a black police officer just
> because the victim was white, for one thing.
 
Ah yes, because after nearly four years of "DON'T RUN AND YOU WON'T GET SHOT!" and "BLUE LIVES MATTER" it is, of course, racist to ask for an accidental shooting to be framed the way it has been for numerous white officers.
 
OF COURSE!
 
 
 
> I don't know the details of your education, but there is no doubt
> whatsoever that I'm smarter than you. Not that that's even a big
> accomplishment, since you're stupid as fuck.
 
So far your postings here have all the intelligence of an unopened can of spam, so again, I say "doubtful"
 
Jason
"Tim 'A God Among jewboys' Weisse" <tmag@odamon.gjewboysws>: Mar 29 11:12PM

"Jason Todd!!!" <janklowicz24@yahoo.com> wrote in
> an accidental shooting to be framed the way it has been for numerous
> white officers.
 
> OF COURSE!
 
That's exactly the thing, jewboy - whenever this kind of incident happens
with a white officer shooting a black suspect, whether it's justified or
not, you scream for that officer's head. But when a black cop shoots a
white suspect, you want him to get off because "whitey deserves it" and
"if a white officer shoots a black suspect, whether it's justified or
not, that means any black officer that murders a white suspect should get
off because that is social justice, screw the innocent white person who
got shot". The reasons for these reactions are about nothing but the skin
color of the officer and of the suspects. Which makes you a racist.
 
 
 
>> accomplishment, since you're stupid as fuck.
 
> So far your postings here have all the intelligence of an unopened can
> of spam, so again, I say "doubtful"
 
Yet my posts are still so, so more intelligent than yours. What does it
say abot you that the intelligence of a can of spam still beats the
intelligence of your digital vomit?
"Jason Todd!!!" <janklowicz24@yahoo.com>: Mar 29 04:49PM -0700

On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 7:12:39 PM UTC-4, Tim 'A God Among jewboys' Weisse wrote:
 
> That's exactly the thing, jewboy - whenever this kind of incident happens
> with a white officer shooting a black suspect, whether it's justified or
> not,
Show me a case where an ARMED black suspect was shot, and we "screamed for that officers' head"
 
 
you scream for that officer's head. But when a black cop shoots a
> white suspect, you want him to get off because "whitey deserves it"
 
I shall repeat again, because, apparently, despite your protests to the contrary, you are quite the idiot.
 
" because after nearly four years of "DON'T RUN AND YOU WON'T
GET SHOT!" and "BLUE LIVES MATTER" it is, of course, racist to ask for
an accidental shooting to be framed the way it has been for numerous
white officers. "
 
Your level of reading comprehension is below that of the average swamp rat.
 
 
and
> off because that is social justice, screw the innocent white person who
> got shot". The reasons for these reactions are about nothing but the skin
> color of the officer and of the suspects. Which makes you a racist.
 
That whole rambling, logic-free paragraph demonstrates just how your racist ideology clouds even an inkling of rationality
 
 
> > So far your postings here have all the intelligence of an unopened can
> > of spam, so again, I say "doubtful"
 
> Yet my posts are still so, so more intelligent than yours.
 
Nah.
 
Jason
"Tim 'Maing Social JEWstice Warriors Cry' Weisse" <ws@tm.com>: Mar 30 01:18AM

"Jason Todd!!!" <janklowicz24@yahoo.com> wrote in
>> justified or not,
> Show me a case where an ARMED black suspect was shot, and we "screamed
> for that officers' head"
 
Being armed is an arbitrary designation, and is meaningless. A black
suspect can kill someone without a weapon. Too bad you are too stupid to
understand that.
 
 
> white officers. "
 
> Your level of reading comprehension is below that of the average swamp
> rat.
 
Thank you, that just further proves my point: you see white officers that
are supposedly getting off and beating the rap for shooting black
suspects, and you see a black officer shooting a white suspect, so
without caring about any of the details of this particular incident you
want the black police officer to get off and beat the rap, too, just
because he shot a white suspect and in your pathetic, fevered tit-for-tat
brain the black officer was "getting even" against whitey. That makes you
a racist.
 
It's literally akin to saying Hitler was justified in his actions
committing the holocaust, since jews were economically oppressing Germans
prior to WWII. You see things in (no pun intended) black and white terms
of "sides" and when one side does something wrong, you think that
justifies the other side doing something equally wrong. It doesn't work
that way in reality, but it does work that way in your racist little
mind.
 
 
> That whole rambling, logic-free paragraph demonstrates just how your
> racist ideology clouds even an inkling of rationality
 
So now you're into the projecting business, I see...
 
 
>> Yet my posts are still so, so more intelligent than yours.
 
> Nah.
 
Uh huh! See? I can make worthless arguments, too.
"Jason Todd!!!" <janklowicz24@yahoo.com>: Mar 29 06:24PM -0700

On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 9:18:35 PM UTC-4, Tim 'Maing Social JEWstice Warriors Cry' Weisse wrote:
 
> > Show me a case where an ARMED black suspect was shot, and we "screamed
> > for that officers' head"
 
 
 
> Being armed is an arbitrary designation, and is meaningless.
 
And 1-2-3 TAP OUT!!! Thanks for playing!
 
Jason
hobbyfan@yahoo.com: Mar 29 05:36PM -0700

On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 5:04:47 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Never been to the east coast
 
Technically, Indiana is part of the East Coast.
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Mar 29 05:57PM -0700

We are in the Midwest
"Jason Todd!!!" <janklowicz24@yahoo.com>: Mar 29 06:22PM -0700

> On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 5:04:47 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> > Never been to the east coast
 
> Technically, Indiana is part of the East Coast.
 
???????
 
On what map does it say this?????
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Mar 29 02:38PM -0700

On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 4:33:10 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
 
> > And that had nothing to do with the GOP mindlessly blocking
> > EVERYTHING Obama tried to do, right?
 
> No, that wasn't mindless. But the Demwits obstructionism -- THA is mindless. Why are you against something? Well, if Trump is for it then I am against it! That is mindless.
 
You have no self awareness, do you? For 8 years the GOP's ONLY reason for opposition was "if Obama wants it, we're against it" PERIOD. That's all they did. Now, if Dems go down that same road? Then yes, it is mindless opposition, and just like the GOP was for 8 years, we would be obstructionists. But, so far? Your boy Trump has YET to have a good idea. Everything he has proposed has been truly awful for everyone other than the 1%, so yes, there is PLENTY of reason to oppose him.
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Mar 29 02:41PM -0700

Trump saved the coal miners!
Trijcomm <trijcomm@yahoo.com>: Mar 29 03:40PM -0700

Hillary Clinton did a very, very stupid thing and you did not learn a lick from it. That makes you a very, very stupid person.
me <mooseheadjack13@gmail.com>: Mar 29 04:37PM -0700

On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 6:40:11 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> Hillary Clinton did a very, very stupid thing and you did not learn a lick from it. That makes you a very, very stupid person.
 
The mistake she made was misjudging how the miners would react. That doesn't change the fact that coal is on it's way out, it needs to be replaced with clean energy. The coal miners will obviously resist the inevitable.
"Jason Todd!!!" <janklowicz24@yahoo.com>: Mar 29 04:53PM -0700

On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 6:40:11 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> Hillary Clinton did a very, very stupid thing
 
Hillary Clinton was NEVER going to win in West Virginia or Kentucky so it wasn't really stupid. But then you know jack shit about political strategy ("It's MUCH MUCH TO EARLY TO BE TALKING OF THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE. DERP") so this is not a shock.
 
Jason
Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>: Mar 29 03:04PM -0700

x-no-archive: yes
 
 
It is to laugh. hawx3
" %" <persent@gmail.com>: Mar 29 04:50PM -0700

Janithor wrote:
MrL0bstr <newl0bstr@aol.com>: Mar 29 04:07PM -0700

On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 5:06:01 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Who's she?
 
Did you ever watch The Price is Right during Bob Barker's run? Bob would always say "Here is the next Ida Mufferbids!" The announcer would describe a prize they were bidding on, and while he was doing that, Ida would come out, and strip for the rest of the audience off camera. She was an old whore who worked on the show since 1972. She would retire in 2008, at the end of Drew Carey's first season, to be replaced by a younger whore, Prye Zufferbids. Ida sadly succumbed to lung cancer in 2013.
"Jason Todd!!!" <janklowicz24@yahoo.com>: Mar 29 03:35PM -0700

I'm so happy Rob Horine didn't *sniff* live to see this.
 
 
BOWLING GREEN. NEVER FORGET TO REMEMBER.
"Freezer (Via Google)" <freezer88@hotmail.com>: Mar 29 02:49PM -0700

On Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 8:16:16 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Hell no
 
But seriously, name one action of Trumps the Dems have successfully blocked. One. I'll wait.
robert stickler <rjs2084@aol.com>: Mar 29 03:23PM -0700

The health care bill
Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>: Mar 29 02:36PM -0700

x-no-archive: yes
 
 
>> impotent wretch,
>> have never done ANYTHING with your sad shit life,
 
> That's what every woman whom has ever had the stinky displeasure of being around you has said, word-for-word.
 
At least he's been around women other than his mom and his sister,
although your mom's not bad.
" %" <persent@gmail.com>: Mar 29 02:53PM -0700

Janithor wrote:
>> being around you has said, word-for-word.
 
> At least he's been around women other than his mom and his sister,
> although your mom's not bad.
 
actually know he hasn't and ,
seeing you say he has is likely offensive
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.pro-wrestling+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment