.Net Web API developer || Seattle, WA|| must need local

Thursday, March 31, 2016



Hi all 

Job Title : .Net Web API developer 
Location :  Seattle, WA || Must Need local 
Duration : Long term contract


General Requirements:
• Ability to quickly learn and support new systems and applications.
• Ability to architect n-tier applications. 
• Ability to implement programming changes and modifications.
• Ability to troubleshoot technical problems with an application, web service, or database
• Ability to write technical instructions for end users 
• Ability to investigate and analyze information and draw conclusions.
• Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work in response based on business needs.
• Strong interpersonal skills to interact with end users, business owners, executives, and other development teams. 
 
Required Skills: 


• Microsoft web stack technologies including: 
o ASP.Net MVC 4+ 
o ASP.Net Web Forms (Legacy applications) 
o WCF and Web API web services 
o IIS 7.0+ 
• General web technologies including: 
o HTML 
o CSS 
o JavaScript / jQuery 
o JSON 
• Data 
o Microsoft SQL 2008+ 
o Database construction including tables, views, stored procedures, etc. 
o Database optimization 
o Data query optimization 
o Entity Framework 
• General Development 
o C# 
o Windows services and console applications 
o n-tier architecture 
o Writing unit tests. 
o Writing technical documentation 
• Software / Operating Systems 
o Visual Studio 2012+ 
o Microsoft SQL Management Studio 
o Microsoft Office 
o Windows Server 2008+ 

Desired Skills: 
• Data 
o DB2 experience 
o SQL Server Reporting Services 
o SQL Server Integration Services 
• Third Party Tools: 
o Telerik Controls and Kendo UI 
o JavaScript frameworks like Angular.js and Knockout.js. 
• Software Development Lifecycle 
o Experience working in an agile / scrum like environment 
o Writing user stories 

Thanks & Regards
Ranjith
Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 232(Off) 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Detroit, Michigan" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to detroitmichigan+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to detroitmichigan@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/detroitmichigan.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Automation Engineer @Richardson, TX @ 6+months

Send your resume's to jayraj@unicomtec.com

Automation Engineer
 
Richardson, TX{ Only Locals } 
6+months 

Experience:

  • Bachelor Degree in Computer Science with 3 years testing and/or programming experience or 6 years of testing and/or programming experience.
  • Expert level experience developing test automation via QTP and VBScript
  • Experience with two or more of the following Automated Test or Test Methodology Tools: Mercury WinRunner; Mercury QTP; Mercury Quality Center; Rational ClearQuest; Rational ReqPro. Knowledge of MS Windows and UNIX
  • Knowledge in database testing, especially Microsoft SQLServer and Oracle

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Detroit, Michigan" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to detroitmichigan+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to detroitmichigan@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/detroitmichigan.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Embedded Software Engineer// Farmingham MA// Long Term// Immediate Hire....Urgent Need..!!

Hi,

Hope doing great…!!!

I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and  share your updated profile ASAP at amit@zenithtechsolutions.com



Embedded Software Engineer

I have an opening for an Embedded Engineer in Framingham Ma. There are four openings

Please let me know if you have any consultants available

 

As an embedded software engineer at Bose, you will help extend this tradition of excellence by developing and supporting software to bring our next generation of headphone products to life. Our small but quickly growing team of software engineers is focused on pushing the boundaries of Bluetooth headphones, utilizing their creativity and technical expertise to find new ways of enhancing the user experience for our customers. Our software engineers work collaboratively as part of cross functional project teams and help guide team members regarding how our software can be leveraged to create products that are more robust and intuitive to use. And while the team's focus is on embedded Bluetooth products, team members are often required to wear multiple hats, with opportunities to work on build infrastructure, PC applications, Matlab-based tools, mobile apps and other special projects as needs arise. This position is a great opportunity for a self-starter who wants to have a big impact not only on the future of our products, but also on how we can develop software more effectively.

 

Key responsibilities of this position are to:

  • Design, implement and deploy embedded software for new headphone products that include technologies like Bluetooth and Active Noise Reduction.
  • Contribute to all phases of the software lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, test coordination, release, support, and documentation. Evaluate and work with 3rd party software providers as appropriate. Occasional travel may be required to support interoperability test events, meetings with 3rd party suppliers or prototype builds

 

Requirements:

  • High level experience with C in an embedded environment a must!
  • Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills.
  • Passion for consumer electronics and a desire to take an active part in shaping the user experience.
  • Experience with Bluetooth or other networking protocols a must!
  • Expertise with basic lab equipment (oscilloscopes, power supplies, multimeters, etc.), as well as knowledge and exposure to basic hardware design.
  • Experience programming and debugging in real-time systems.
  • Experience with version control, bug tracking systems and software documentation.
  • Demonstrated ability to work on teams and a desire to learn from others.

 

Amith

Sr. Recruitment Manager

Zenith tech Solutions
Desk: 
518-621-0046
Fax: 
518-244-4977
3 park Hill

Albany, NY 12204
amit@zenithtechsolutions.com




























--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Detroit, Michigan" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to detroitmichigan+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to detroitmichigan@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/detroitmichigan.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

ETL Developer with Talend & Hadoop ||Mountain View, CA || Note: Need only USC, GC,EAD

Hi all 

Position : ETL Developer with Talend & Hadoop 
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: Long Term

Note: Need only USC, GC,EAD

Here is the Job Description

Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the documentation of all Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) processes
2. Maintain and enhance ETL code, work with the QA and DBA team to fix performance issues
3. Design, develop, validate and deploy the Talend ETL processes for the DWH team using HADOOP (PIG,HIVE) on Hortonworks Hadoop 
4. Collaborate with the Data Warehouse team to design and develop required ETL processes, performance tune ETL programs/scripts.
5. Work with business partners to develop business rules and business rule execution via stored procedures, middleware, or other technologies.
6. Perform process improvement and re-engineering with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment.
7. Design and develop innovative solutions for demanding business situations
8. Analyze complex distributed production deployments, and make recommendations to optimize performance

Essential skills
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science/data processing or equivalent
2. Overall 8+ year's experience into Database, Data Warehouse. 
3. Minimum 3-5 years' previous Data Management experience
4. Minimum 2 years ETL experience with Talend with Big Data 
5. Proficiency with Horton works Hadoop distribution components and custom packages
6. Proven understanding and related experience with Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Hbase and/or Map/Reduce 
7. Excellent RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server) knowledge for development using SQL/PL SQL
8. Basic UNIX OS and Shell Scripting skills
9. 2+ years in operational data, data analysis, and BI Tools/Reporting
10. 2+ years' experience with QA/QC testing
11. Strong initiative with the ability to identify areas of improvement with little direction
12. Team-player excited to work in a fast-paced environment; Agile experience preferred

Thanks & Regards
Ranjith
Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 232(Off) 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Detroit, Michigan" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to detroitmichigan+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to detroitmichigan@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/detroitmichigan.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Immediate Need .Net Developer -Madison, WI -Interview ASAP

Immediate Need .Net Developer -Madison, WI -Interview ASAP

Position .Net Developer
Location Madison, WI
Duration 3-6 Months Contract

Green Card OR Citizen Only

Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities are to leverage your experience and knowledge to analyze, design, code, and develop new software applications and features, and to maintain and enhance the existing products.

Qualifications:
Master's Degree in the Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent relevant experience 
Development experience in Microsoft VS/C# .net environment. 
Strong background in medical imaging and image analysis. 
Understand web application, HTML5, and Microsoft Azure environment. 
Development experience through full SDLC

Regards,
Rehan Khan - Sr. IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.
Direct: (609) 423-7945 | Email: rehan.khan@itbtalent.com
 
Getting things done on time is our greatest Asset..

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Detroit, Michigan" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to detroitmichigan+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to detroitmichigan@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/detroitmichigan.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

SAS Developer required in MD::: 10+ years

Hi,

 

Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..

 

POSITION

SAS Web Report Studio Developer

Baltimore, MD

6+months

 

At least 11 years of professional experience is MUST

 

The candidate will assist in ongoing applications within SSA to develop data management tools, data discovery applications and reporting tools such as dashboards and web portals using SAS and other BI tools accessible within the agency. These applications will be used to advance the productivity, reliability, and predictability of ODAR's case processing workloads.  The candidate must have the capability to develop, install, configure, and customize the tools and related software built under the guidance and expertise of SSA.  

Required Skills:

Expertise in SAS Web Report Studio 4.3 and above
Experience with Microsoft SQL databases
Possesses the ability to communicate with the affected user community, requirements analysts, and others to develop the most appropriate approach.
Desired Skills:

Experience with SAS OLAP Viewer, OLAP Cube Studio and Enterprise Guide
Proficient in writing Excel macros, JavaScript
Proficient in Predictive analytic tools
Skilled in providing detailed written and/or oral recommendations.
Familiar with all phases of the systems development lifecycle (SDLC).
Familiar with Section 508 compliance regulations.
Experience working with and interpreting disability data
Specialized experience in designing and programming user interfaces, web applications and dashboards
Specialized experience in programming data mining and BI tools
 
Education:

 

A Bachelor's Degree in a technical field

SAS certifications would be a plus

 

Thanks and Regards,

 

Shilpi Bisht

Sr. Technical Recruiter

IDC Technologies

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035

408-459-1965 [Direct]  I shilpi.bisht@idctechnologies.com

www.idctechnologies.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Detroit, Michigan" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to detroitmichigan+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to detroitmichigan@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/detroitmichigan.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Lead core java developer || San Jose, CA || Need local

Hi all 


Title: Lead core java developer
Location: San Jose, CA Need local 
Duration : 6+ Months Contract 

Job Disruption:
1. 8+ years Java development on Unix, Linux, or Windows
2. Experience with Multi-threading, JDBC, JMS Messaging
3. Experience with writing distributed, clustered applications
4. Experience in NoSQL.
5. Experience in working within an Agile development environment desirable, but not essential.
6. Candidates should have had involvement at all stages of SDLC: analysis, design, development, unit and integration testing, UAT facilitation, packaging, deployment and support
7. Preferably has worked in a large, global organization where tools, processes, standards are shared and collaboration is key.


Thanks & Regards
Ranjith
Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 232(Off) 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Detroit, Michigan" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to detroitmichigan+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to detroitmichigan@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/detroitmichigan.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Digest for rec.sport.tennis@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 5 topics

Court_1 <olympia0000@yahoo.com>: Mar 31 10:52AM -0700

On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 3:06:15 PM UTC-4, Shakes wrote:
 
> > All it did was show his archaic Eastern European sexist viewpoint and it had no place in that particular discussion.
 
> While I agree that it had no place in that particular discussion, I disagree that it's sexist to even make a statement that women have hormonal aspects that men do not have. Outside of the fact that it was irrelevant to the payment scenario, what's so sexist about stating a biological fact ?
 
I'm saying that the remark had no place whatsoever in the equal pay discussion and over and above that Djokovic as a #1 player and supposed ambassador of the sport should NEVER talk about women and hormones in the same sentence publicly. In private, he can think or discuss whatever he wants.
 
Men lose their ability to have and sustain erections as they age, that's a biological fact right? Well, maybe the number one women's player Serena should talk publicly about that out of the blue? Would you be ok with THAT or would you think it's in poor taste?
Court_1 <olympia0000@yahoo.com>: Mar 31 10:59AM -0700

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 10:14:24 AM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:
 
> Still waiting for the list of strong debaters that you agreed to
> their arguments.
 
> Was it before or after "i told you so"?
 
You see, this is part of your problem and why you would be thrashed in any debate time and time again. I never said I agreed with their arguments. I said there are a few men on this ng who can occasionally make some lucid arguments. You are definitely not one of those posters. And no, I'm not listing names.
Gracchus <gracchado@gmail.com>: Mar 31 11:02AM -0700

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 10:52:59 AM UTC-7, Court_1 wrote:
 
> Men lose their ability to have and sustain erections as they age, that's a biological fact right?
 
But do they ever need to achieve or sustain erections during a tennis match? The blood is busy flowing to other parts of the body. I'd love to see a player call for an MTO over this though.
soccerfan777 <zepfloyes@gmail.com>: Mar 31 11:18AM -0700

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 12:52:59 PM UTC-5, Court_1 wrote:
 
> > While I agree that it had no place in that particular discussion, I disagree that it's sexist to even make a statement that women have hormonal aspects that men do not have. Outside of the fact that it was irrelevant to the payment scenario, what's so sexist about stating a biological fact ?
 
> I'm saying that the remark had no place whatsoever in the equal pay discussion and over and above that Djokovic as a #1 player and supposed ambassador of the sport should NEVER talk about women and hormones in the same sentence publicly. In private, he can think or discuss whatever he wants.
 
> Men lose their ability to have and sustain erections as they age, that's a biological fact right? Well, maybe the number one women's player Serena should talk publicly about that out of the blue? Would you be ok with THAT or would you think it's in poor taste?
 
Not sure the analogy works. Hormonal issue is something which women have since puberty. And there is nothing wrong with it. It is nature. Its the same with other animals as well.
 
With respect to Djokovic mentioning it people have taken it out of context. I see nothing wrong with what he said. Men don't have to suffer stomach cramps during period. Women go through all that every month.
 
What Djoker said it is more challenging for women to be in sports. It is true! Also once they have kids it is even more complicated for them to be top sportswomen.
 
I know having any rational discussion with you is a splendid waste of time. So I am not sure I should be doing this.
 
This is what he said.
 
"I have tremendous respect for what women in global sport are doing and achieving. Their bodies are much different to men's bodies. They have to go through a lot of different things that we don't have to go through. You know, the hormones and different stuff, we don't need to go into details.
 
I have great admiration and respect for them to be able to fight on such a high level. Many of them have to sacrifice for certain periods of time, the family time or decisions that they make on their own bodies in order to play tennis and play professional sport.
 
I have had a woman that was my coach and that was a huge part of my tennis career. I'm surrounded by women. I'm very happy to be married with one and to have a child. I'm completely for women power."
bob <bob@nospam.net>: Mar 31 02:19PM -0400

On Thu, 31 Mar 2016 10:52:58 -0700 (PDT), Court_1
 
>> > All it did was show his archaic Eastern European sexist viewpoint and it had no place in that particular discussion.
 
>> While I agree that it had no place in that particular discussion, I disagree that it's sexist to even make a statement that women have hormonal aspects that men do not have. Outside of the fact that it was irrelevant to the payment scenario, what's so sexist about stating a biological fact ?
 
>I'm saying that the remark had no place whatsoever in the equal pay discussion and over and above that Djokovic as a #1 player and supposed ambassador of the sport should NEVER talk about women and hormones in the same sentence publicly. In private, he can think or discuss whatever he wants.
 
he can also say whatever he wants in public. just that there may be
repercussions.
 
>Men lose their ability to have and sustain erections as they age, that's a biological fact right?
> Well, maybe the number one women's player Serena should talk publicly about that out of the blue? Would you be ok with THAT or would you think it's in poor taste?
 
it would be completely irrelevant, whether in good or poor taste is up
to the reader.
 
bob
soccerfan777 <zepfloyes@gmail.com>: Mar 31 11:19AM -0700

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 1:02:55 PM UTC-5, Gracchus wrote:
> On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 10:52:59 AM UTC-7, Court_1 wrote:
 
> > Men lose their ability to have and sustain erections as they age, that's a biological fact right?
 
> But do they ever need to achieve or sustain erections during a tennis match? The blood is busy flowing to other parts of the body. I'd love to see a player call for an MTO over this though.
 
LOL... that would really suck. Getting an erection while playing tennis.
bob <bob@nospam.net>: Mar 31 02:19PM -0400

On Thu, 31 Mar 2016 11:02:53 -0700 (PDT), Gracchus
 
>On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 10:52:59 AM UTC-7, Court_1 wrote:
 
>> Men lose their ability to have and sustain erections as they age, that's a biological fact right?
 
>But do they ever need to achieve or sustain erections during a tennis match? The blood is busy flowing to other parts of the body. I'd love to see a player call for an MTO over this though.
 
he only gets a MTO if it "lasts over 4 hours." :-)
 
bob
PeteWasLucky <waleed.khedr@gmail.com>: Mar 31 02:27PM -0400

>> their arguments.
 
>> Was it before or after "i told you so"?
 
> You see, this is part of your problem and why you would be thrashed in any debate time and time again. I never said I agreed with their arguments. I said there are a few men on this ng who can occasionally make some lucid arguments. You are definitely not one of those posters. And no, I'm not listing names.
 
Few men + can occasionally + not listing names => everything you
say is BS => debating with you is like talking to a wall => you
hear only one voice which is yours.
--
 
 
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
PeteWasLucky <waleed.khedr@gmail.com>: Mar 31 02:30PM -0400


> Men lose their ability to have and sustain erections as they age, that's a biological fact right? Well, maybe the number one women's player Serena should talk publicly about that out of the blue? Would you be ok with THAT or would you think it's in poor taste?
 
Is this kind of a logical debate?
 
Men's erection doesn't play a role while they are competing in a
tennis match but women's hormones does in many ways.
--
 
 
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
soccerfan777 <zepfloyes@gmail.com>: Mar 31 11:57AM -0700

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 1:30:09 PM UTC-5, PeteWasLucky wrote:
 
> Is this kind of a logical debate?
 
> Men's erection doesn't play a role while they are competing in a
> tennis match
 
Unless it is mixed doubles and you have Sharapova or Ivanovic or Pliskova(s) or Mladenovic or Goerges playing next to you or against you ;-)
 
> but women's hormones does in many ways.
> --
 
And also their nerves. How many choke jobs do you see on WTA!
 
Shakes <kvcshake@gmail.com>: Mar 31 11:59AM -0700

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 10:52:59 AM UTC-7, Court_1 wrote:
 
> > > All it did was show his archaic Eastern European sexist viewpoint and it had no place in that particular discussion.
 
> > While I agree that it had no place in that particular discussion, I disagree that it's sexist to even make a statement that women have hormonal aspects that men do not have. Outside of the fact that it was irrelevant to the payment scenario, what's so sexist about stating a biological fact ?
 
> I'm saying that the remark had no place whatsoever in the equal pay discussion and over and above that Djokovic as a #1 player and supposed ambassador of the sport should NEVER talk about women and hormones in the same sentence publicly. In private, he can think or discuss whatever he wants.
 
He can say it publicly too, just that he has to accept the repercussions.
 
> Men lose their ability to have and sustain erections as they age, that's a biological fact right? Well, maybe the number one women's player Serena should talk publicly about that out of the blue? Would you be ok with THAT or would you think it's in poor taste?
 
Well, in this context, it's irrelevant because women's hormones can actually interfere with their schedule while mens' don't.
 
As for taste, it's so common these days in the media (movies, TV etc.) to poke fun about men not being able to "get it up", that it's not shocking any more. Since nobody seems to raise a cry about it, I guess society is already ok with THAT. :))
Court_1 <olympia0000@yahoo.com>: Mar 31 12:01PM -0700

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 2:18:55 PM UTC-4, soccerfan777 wrote:
 
> "I have tremendous respect for what women in global sport are doing and achieving. Their bodies are much different to men's bodies. They have to go through a lot of different things that we don't have to go through. You know, the hormones and different stuff, we don't need to go into details.
 
> I have great admiration and respect for them to be able to fight on such a high level. Many of them have to sacrifice for certain periods of time, the family time or decisions that they make on their own bodies in order to play tennis and play professional sport.
 
> I have had a woman that was my coach and that was a huge part of my tennis career. I'm surrounded by women. I'm very happy to be married with one and to have a child. I'm completely for women power."
 
I stand by my point that he should have never IMO mentioned anything about women and hormones when asked about the equal pay issue in tennis and there are plenty of people who agree with me including team Djokovic because the very next day he went on a damage control crusade with BJK and Chris Evert trying to make amends for his blunder. There's no other way to look at it. He wouldn't have felt the need to do that damage control if the comment he made was appropriate. Just deal with the truth for once.
PeteWasLucky <waleed.khedr@gmail.com>: Mar 31 03:05PM -0400


>> I have great admiration and respect for them to be able to fight on such a high level. Many of them have to sacrifice for certain periods of time, the family time or decisions that they make on their own bodies in order to play tennis and play professional sport.
 
>> I have had a woman that was my coach and that was a huge part of my tennis career. I'm surrounded by women. I'm very happy to be married with one and to have a child. I'm completely for women power."
 
> I stand by my point that he should have never IMO mentioned anything about women and hormones when asked about the equal pay issue in tennis and there are plenty of people who agree with me including team Djokovic because the very next day he went on a damage control crusade with BJK and Chris Evert trying to make amends for his blunder. There's no other way to look at it. He wouldn't have felt the need to do that damage control if the comment he made was appropriate. Just deal with the truth for once.
 
Oh do your heart your own voice again?
--
 
 
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Court_1 <olympia0000@yahoo.com>: Mar 31 12:11PM -0700

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 2:57:57 PM UTC-4, soccerfan777 wrote:
 
 
> And also their nerves. How many choke jobs do you see on WTA!
 
Thiem had 15 break point opportunities vs Djokovic and only won ONE. And he is supposed to be the next BIG THING according to some people.
 
There are just as many sickening choke jobs on the men's side. Don't be a moron please. Think Gasquet, Dimitrov, Berdych, Anderson, etc. The list goes on for miles.
Court_1 <olympia0000@yahoo.com>: Mar 31 12:19PM -0700

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 3:05:58 PM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:

> > I stand by my point that he should have never IMO mentioned anything about women and hormones when asked about the equal pay issue in tennis and there are plenty of people who agree with me including team Djokovic because the very next day he went on a damage control crusade with BJK and Chris Evert trying to make amends for his blunder. There's no other way to look at it. He wouldn't have felt the need to do that damage control if the comment he made was appropriate. Just deal with the truth for once.
 
> Oh do your heart your own voice again?
 
 
Do I "heart" my own voice? Is that supposed to be English?
 
Djokovic did damage control(and for a reason) for his statement and he made the situation even worse. The guy is an attention whore who has irritated millions of tennis fans from day one with his actions/words. He said what he said and he should have let it be. But no, not Djokovic. He can't even do the "bad guy" properly, he has to screw that up too.
 
He should stick to what he does best at the moment which is winning tennis matches consistently. He's good at that.
bob <bob@nospam.net>: Mar 31 02:38PM -0400

Ouch. skripitis, comments?
 
 
https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-fc-yahoo/lloyd--solo-among-five-female-soccer-players-to-file-wage-complaint-against-u-s--soccer-142334906.html
 
USA Women's World Cup champions are calling out their own federation.
 
Five leading stars of the United States women's national team
announced Thursday on NBC's "Today" show that they have filed a
complaint with the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
against U.S. Soccer, claiming wage discrimination relative to the
men's national team.
"I think the timing is right," co-captain and reigning world player of
the year Carli Lloyd told Matt Lauer on the show. "I think that we've
proven our worth over the years. Just coming off of a [2015 Women's]
World Cup win, the pay disparity between the men and women is just too
large. And we want to continue to fight."
 
The four other players in the filing, which requests an investigation
into U.S. Soccer, are goalkeeper Hope Solo, striker Alex Morgan,
playmaker Megan Rapinoe and central defender and co-captain Becky
Sauerbrunn.
 
They believe that the women's national team, which enjoys a national
popularity that often exceeds the men's in the mainstream, drives far
more revenue to the U.S. Soccer Federation than they are compensated
for. The trouble is, as laid out in a recent investigation by the New
York Daily News, the financial constructions that channel those
incomes are so tousled that there's no telling what money is brought
in by the women and how much of it by the men. The women say they have
been stonewalled by the federation in their attempts to see the
financial statements for themselves.
 
The players point to the vast disparity in performance bonuses.
Indeed, the men's team received more – a shared $2.5 million just for
reaching the World Cup – than the women did for winning the entire
thing ($1.8 million). A similar gap exists in all other bonuses as
well – the men sometimes collect 10 times more for winning a friendly
than the women do. The matter, however, is more complex than that. The
women, unlike the men, also draw a full-time salary from the
federation of up to $72,000, not including up to hundreds of thousands
in bonuses they typically collect, a baseline guarantee the men don't
enjoy. They are also compensated by the federation for participating
in the National Women's Soccer League.
 
But the men's top earners tend to exceed the women's most years. And
while U.S. Soccer deserves credit for investing heavily in the women's
program for many years when it was a loss leader, the women argue that
they are now being short-changed.
 
"We have been quite patient over the years with the belief that the
Federation would do the right thing and compensate us fairly," Lloyd
said in a statement released to The New York Times.
 
"The numbers speak for themselves," Solo added. "We are the best in
the world, have three World Cup championships, four Olympic
championships, and the USMNT get paid more to just show up than we get
paid to win major championships."
The action comes just months before the women will attempt to win a
fourth consecutive Olympic gold medal in Rio de Janeiro. And it
further escalates the standoff with U.S. Soccer over their working
conditions. In December, the women refused to play in one of the
friendlies scheduled in a nationwide tour to celebrate the World Cup
victory. They argued that the field in Hawaii was subpar, the day
after Rapinoe tore her ACL on a poor practice field. U.S. Soccer
acknowledged its mistake and apologized.
 
But within a few months, the two sides had filed a suit and
counter-suit against each other over the players' right to strike. The
players and the federation are hashing out a new collective bargaining
agreement after the last one expired in 2012. While the federation
argues that the memorandum of understanding both parties have been
working under since then conserves the no-strike clause from the
original CBA, the players counter that it does not, because it isn't
specified. When the players, through their representative, wouldn't
rule out a strike, U.S. Soccer sued to pre-empt one and the players
counter-sued.
 
This entire debate rests on a larger question over women's sports: if
women generate less money than men, are they entitled to the same pay
for the same work? FIFA pays out a good deal more prize money for the
men's World Cup than it does for the women's, arguing that the
disparity in revenue is vast. Again, the Daily News pointed out that
this was presently impossible to verify, and the Women's World Cup
drew enormous television ratings stateside, yet FIFA awards a Women's
World Cup-winning team $2 million. When Germany won the men's World
Cup in 2014, it collected $35 million.
 
The women's national team posits that this entire argument is moot.
 
"The women have without dispute vastly outperformed the men," their
attorney Jeffrey Kessler told the Times, "not just on the playing
field but economically for the USSF. The women have generated all the
money in comparison with the men."
 
They just want their fair share. If their complaint is successful,
they could be awarded millions in back pay. Meanwhile, U.S. Soccer
points to its history of funding the women's game and said through a
spokesman that it was "disappointed."
 
"These women are very disappointed in U.S. soccer,'' Kessler countered
to Lauer. "When they asked for the same treatment as the men, they
were told it was irrational. Now, that might be a good answer in 1816.
It's not acceptable answer in 2016."
soccerfan777 <zepfloyes@gmail.com>: Mar 31 11:43AM -0700

Women's soccer is utter shit. There is no freaking way they can demand equal pay. Women's soccer is only popular in North America. No one else gives a flying fuck about it.
 
LOL, this has to be some kind of fucking joke!
 
Women's tennis is well respected and has been in existence for a long freaking time. Women's tennis deserves equal pay.... not women's soccer.
 
Next what... Women's heavy weight boxing?
PeteWasLucky <Waleed.Khedr@gmail.com>: Mar 31 12:02PM -0700

They need to create separation between women and men sports, and adjust the pay to be proportional to their revenues.
soccerfan777 <zepfloyes@gmail.com>: Mar 31 09:44AM -0700

On Tuesday, March 29, 2016 at 12:56:26 PM UTC-5, Court_1 wrote:
> > > Bellucci at her peak is probably my all time no.1;
 
> > Incorrect.
 
> Your ideal looking actress would be?
 
None. Gracchus despises everything :)
Gracchus <gracchado@gmail.com>: Mar 31 10:02AM -0700

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 9:44:28 AM UTC-7, soccerfan777 wrote:
 
> > > Incorrect.
 
> > Your ideal looking actress would be?
 
> None. Gracchus despises everything :)
 
I can't think of one ideal. There are many different kinds of beauties.
bob <bob@nospam.net>: Mar 31 02:22PM -0400

On Thu, 31 Mar 2016 10:02:02 -0700 (PDT), Gracchus
 
>> > Your ideal looking actress would be?
 
>> None. Gracchus despises everything :)
 
>I can't think of one ideal. There are many different kinds of beauties.
 
i can state that the girl who stars in the divergent movie series
(which was a complete waste of my money) is SOOO miscast i've probably
seen nothing like it before.
 
she's not athletic, has a hard time running short distances in scenes,
and has a face that is very irritating to look at.
 
bob
soccerfan777 <zepfloyes@gmail.com>: Mar 31 11:59AM -0700

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 12:02:04 PM UTC-5, Gracchus wrote:
 
> > > Your ideal looking actress would be?
 
> > None. Gracchus despises everything :)
 
> I can't think of one ideal. There are many different kinds of beauties.
 
Okay list a few then. And you can pick supermodels if you would like.
Court_1 <olympia0000@yahoo.com>: Mar 31 10:35AM -0700

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 8:57:04 AM UTC-4, bob wrote:

> don't know if i was 1st to tout kyrgios as i was out of RST about 6
> months
 
LOL! No you were NOT the first. Millions of people watched Kyrgios beat an in prime Nadal at Wimbledon TWO YEARS AGO and thought the same thing, i.e. that the kid had something special. SMH.
Court_1 <olympia0000@yahoo.com>: Mar 31 10:42AM -0700

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 9:37:44 AM UTC-4, ahonkan wrote:
 
> than Kyrgios but I think Kyrgios has the raw talent to surpass Thiem.
> It will be curious to see which of the two will have a better career.
> I would throw in Zverev in the mix too as a likely contender with them.
 
Yes, Kyrgios has the raw talent and Thiem has the good attitude and work ethic. For me Kyrgios is the more interesting player with more potential IF he has the will to win consistently and that'a a big IF at the moment.
 
Let's see if he can beat Raonic in Miami. It's hard to pick a winner of that match.
soccerfan777 <zepfloyes@gmail.com>: Mar 31 10:40AM -0700

I think she had a great voice. She is Norwegian and committed sucide at 30.
 
https://youtu.be/XtgIxU8TCyY?list=PLVY7SQ1CKl5N_gImyH5B95L7AY0F8OCIA
 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radka_Toneff
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to rec.sport.tennis+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Urgent need of Red Hat Linux SME@Miami, FL(NEED VMWARE CERTIFEID) ANY VISA

Hi ,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details given below. If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer details as well.

 

Job Title

Red Hat Linux SME

Project Location

Miami, FL

Duration

6 months /Contract

 
Skills Required and Job Description:

 MOI:-TELE+SKYPE

  • Expert Level RHEL 6
  • Provide Linux/VMware guidance to R12 team
  • Provide 24X7 on call Linux support to Oracle R12 Business
  • Onsite working hours 8am – 5pm Mon – Fri (Doral)
  • Respond to Incidents for Oracle R12 servers in a timely manner
  • Linux Server template builds to Corporation Specifications
  • Migrating Linux VMs between Data Stores and or VBlock environments
  • Assist DBAs with VMware Linux best practices for Oracle.
  • Participate in DR planning and develop DR scripts for Linux servers
  • Document all configurations/Architectures/Scripts developed for the Oracle R12 project
  • Follow Corporation(GIS) Change Control for all changes to environment

·         (1/2) VMWARE VCP 5.0 5 years

·         Linux Red hat 5 years

·         Ability to develop documentation for alerting and patching of RHEL virtual machines

·         Knowledge of Cisco UCS (2/2)

·         Knowledge of Oracle running on Linux

·         Script in C shell and or PERL.

 

 

Best Regards,

Sourabh Kumar

Technical Recruiter

RG Talent Inc

39120, Argonaut Way, Suite #157, Fremont, CA 94538


Email : sourabh@rgtalent.com

URL : www.rgtalent.com 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Detroit, Michigan" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to detroitmichigan+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to detroitmichigan@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/detroitmichigan.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Senior SharePoint Developer // Pittsburgh, PA // 6 months

Hi,
Hope you are doing good.

 

Role:  Senior SharePoint Developer

Location:  Pittsburgh, PA 

Duration:  6 months with possible extension

Rate:  $50.00  c to c / hour

visa copy is a must

Interview Type:  Local Candidates preferred - face-to-face interview MANDATORY

please E-mail Resumes at sajjad.taqui@m6resources.com

Job description:

  • Strong knowledge of client side SharePoint development
  • Develop search display templates, web parts, and page layouts using requiresJS, Knockout, jQuery, and CSS
  • C# code to support use of PnP Remote Provisioning Framework
  • Mentor less experienced developers

Sajjad

Sr. Executive Resourcing  - US Staffing

M6 Resources LLC.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Detroit, Michigan" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to detroitmichigan+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to detroitmichigan@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/detroitmichigan.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Java Developer // Secaucus, NJ // 4 to 6 months+

Hi,
Hope you are doing good.

Senior Java Developer

Location: Secaucus, NJ

Duration : 4 to 6 months+

Rate: $50 All Inclusive – Max

Visa copy is a must

 

Minimum 8+ years experience is required

  • Core Java development
  • J2EE
  • DAO pattern
  • EJBs
  • Struts
  • JQuery
  • Ajax
  • Object Oriented Development
  • Javascript

Must have hands on recent struts 2.0 experience – this is a must! 

    Sajjad

    Sr. Executive Resourcing - US Staffing

    M6 Resources LLC.

    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Detroit, Michigan" group.
    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to detroitmichigan+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    To post to this group, send email to detroitmichigan@googlegroups.com.
    Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/detroitmichigan.
    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

    Count down begin urgent need of : LAMP Web Developer requirement in Austin, TX

    Dear Candidate,

     

    We have an urgent opening for Web Developer(LAMP) and I have sent you a  job description ,Please go through it and let me know if  you are comfortable with it and also send me your consultant's updated

     

    Job Title: Web Developer(LAMP)

    Location: Austin, TX

    Duration:- 6months

     

    Requirements:

     

    ·         1 Year Experience with Lamp Stack, Object oriented PHP, MVC architect.

    ·         About to build and maintain front end code, (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Query) handle deadlines,

    ·         after hours' maintenance and development cycles.

    ·         Comfortable with Version Control systems, like GIT and SVN, Laravel a plus.

    ·         Restful concepts, and API design, experience with Web Design, scrum workflow

     

     

    Rohit Bhasin | Module lead Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

    Tel: 201-620-9700* |121| Fax:2015266869 | Mail : 72 van reipen ave pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306|

    Corp. Office:  15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey 07070|

    Rohit@apetan.com| www.apetan.com |

    "Forget all the reasons why it won't work and believe the one reason it will work"

            

    Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at remove@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

     

     

     

    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Detroit, Michigan" group.
    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to detroitmichigan+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    To post to this group, send email to detroitmichigan@googlegroups.com.
    Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/detroitmichigan.
    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.